Breaking Point Ch. 02

Story Info
Kari cheats again, this time with her hubby's co-worker.
2.7k words
3.94
92.3k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Gunz
Big Gunz
992 Followers

It was almost immediately after Kari Smyth finished cheating on her husband for the first time that she decided it would not be the last.

After putting up with her husband Jeffery's numerous affairs throughout their marriage, she had finally had one of her own - with a young man who worked for her husband no less. But, having sampled the forbidden fruit that her husband had feasted upon so regularly over the years, Kari had discovered just how tasty it was... and how quickly she hungered for more.

Since she had long ago accepted Jeffery's cheating ways as the price she was forced to pay in exchange for the well-off lifestyle he provided for her, and knowing that he was currently enjoying a fling with a new young hire at the office, in her mind Kari could easily justify finding herself another lover.

Having already enjoy an adulterous liaison with one of her husband's sales reps, she again turned her lustful attention to Jeffery's place of work. Kari knew that a big part of the thrill she experienced when she slept with Gavin was due to the fact that the humiliation she was perpetrating against her husband was twofold - cheating on him and doing it with one of his employees. Looking to increase that thrill, she decided to up the ante with her next mate. She decided to sleep with one of his peers in the office.

It was not hard for Kari to pick who her target of seduction would be. For years she had heard whispers and gossip at company functions of one member of senior management in particular who apparently was as much of a fan of extramarital adventures as her husband - James Erickson. Word was that he had slept his way through more than a third of the secretarial pool and two of his kid's babysitters, not to mention the rumour of his romp with the coat check girl at the company's last formal dinner. He seemed like an excellent candidate.

Kari figured it would not take too much encouragement on her end to get a rogue like James into her bed, just a few suggestive looks and an invitation of opportunity she figured. The suggestive looks she took care of at the next company event she attended with Jeffery. A lingering stare here, a stolen glance there - it was almost too easy. A week later when she called James and told him to come by the house to pick up a file her husband had left for him before he had departed on a business trip, he was more than eager to stop by after work.

Before her conquest arrived, Kari felt a sense of excitement and anticipation. She had always thought James was a handsome man - he was a bit taller than husband, around the same age, had dark brown hair with whispers of silver around the temples, and looked like he kept himself in shape for a man in his mid-forties. It was more his attitude and reputation as a philanderer that had been a turn-off to her in the past. Ironically, it was those very traits that made him more desirable as a lover to her now. The thought of a scoundrel like him ravishing her body sent shivers down her spine.

When the knock at the door came, Kari made her way to greet her guest, stopping at the front hallway mirror to give herself a quick once over before the games began. At 42, she was a very attractive woman, and she knew it. Her lightly tanned skin was smooth and wrinkle free, and her slender and toned body would make women half her age envious. She wore a flattering little red dress that zipped up in the front. The high cut nicely showed off her firm ass and shapely legs, the latter which were covered in red stockings that attached to a garter whose straps were clearly visible below the bottom of her dress. She unzipped the top of the dress a bit more and adjusted her breasts. While not big by any means, her chest was a decent size, with little to no sag, and the push-up bra she had on helped amplify her natural assets quite well. She shook her hands through her shoulder length blonde hair, adding some volume to the blend of short loose curls and tighter, longer coils. With an exhale of excitement, she opened the door.

"Hey James," she greeted him, "thanks for stopping by." He looked devilishly good in a dark brown suit and tan coloured shirt.

"No problem." he replied, clearly taking in a long look at his co-worker's wife.

"Please, come in." she said as she motioned him inside. She smiled to herself as he passed by her, sensing just how easy this was going to be. "Can I get you a drink?" she asked.

"That'd be nice, thanks." he replied, as he made his way into the living room and took off his jacket.

Kari poured them each a glass of scotch, as he walked over to the bar in the corner of the living room to join her. She could see in his eyes that he lusted for her. The tingle in between her legs told her that the feeling was mutual. Not wanting to waste any time, she took a sip of her drink and decided to jump right in.

"James, the file wasn't the only reason I asked you to come by." she said, staring him right in his lustful eyes.

"Oh?" he countered, raising an eyebrow in question as he took a drink of scotch.

"Did you know that Jeffery was having an affair?" she blurted out.

"I'm so sorry Kari," he said coolly, placing his hand on her shoulder. "I had no idea."

"He's fucking some little whore at the office," she added.

"That bastard." he grunted, stroking her shoulder and upper arm. "You must be devastated."

She almost laughed at how easy it was.

"I must be," she said with a coy smile. She quickly downed her scotch and set the empty glass on the bar. She licked her lips and slowly reached forward and touched his tie. "But I'm learning how to deal with it."

Her fingers wrapped around his tie and she tugged him forward quickly, his lips meeting hers. She kissed him heartily, her tongue pushing into his mouth. He fumbled to set his glass down onto the bar, then slid his hand around her neck and grabbed at her blonde curls. He pushed his body against hers, the bulge in his pants rubbing against her thigh, her breasts pressing into his chest. Slowly she pulled away, breaking the zealous lip lock and leaning away from him. Still grasping his tie, she turned away and led him towards the living room sofa.

They collapsed onto the sofa with James ending up on top. Again their lips came together and hungrily sucked each other tongues into their mouths. His hands explored her chest, grabbing at her breasts and sending pulses of electricity through her body and down to her moistening pussy. After a few brief moments of their impassioned kissing, she pushed him away, forcing him into a sitting position on the sofa.

Kari quickly moved to straddle him, and immediately restarted their enthusiastic make out session. The new position allowed him easy access to the zipper on the front of her dress and he eagerly took advantage, gliding the fastener down and exposing her wanting body. Breaking their kiss, his lips instantly headed for her heaving chest, but before he was able to get his mouth on one of her tits, she slid herself down off of him, landing on her knees in front of him.

Grinning smugly, James slowly undid his tie and began unbuttoning his shirt as he watched his co-worker's wife stare up at him. Smiling coyly, her fingers swiftly undid his belt and button on his trousers and made quick work of his zipper. Reaching into his underwear, she firmly grabbed onto his throbbing manhood and pulled it out.

Without hesitation, she leaned in and slid his aching cock in between her lips. He let out a guttural moan as the heat of her mouth engulfed his shaft. Her lips slid up and down as her hands wrapped around his dick and began to pump in sync with her skilled mouth.

"Oh Kari," he moaned as he reached down and grabbed a handful of her blonde tresses. He thrust his hips forward, slamming his cock hard into the back of her throat, then pulled her head back forcefully, separating her from his member with a gag. Gasping for breath, she looked up at him and knew that she had better be ready for anything with this man.

She quickly shrugged off her dress and unclasped her bra, letting her aching breasts fall on display to her new lover. His hands quickly made their way down to her chest and her grabbed hold of both and squeezed mercilessly. His fingers found her hard nipples and he pinched and pulled them in a near callous manner. She gasped and moaned as he assaulted her breasts - she was quite certain he would be leaving bruises. He soon relented his attack, letting go of her tender tits and offering her a moment of reprieve. The relief was only brief though, as James sharply reared his right hand back and brought it down harshly across her left breast.

She screamed out in pain and shock, as his hand slapped against her flesh for a second time. "Fuck me with those tits." he ordered her.

In a state of shock and total lust, Kari was quick to do as she was told. She spread her breasts apart and guided his hard dick in between them. She slid her tits up and down as he matched he pace with his pistoning hips. He groaned as she forced her breasts together tighter with her hands, squeezing his cock as hard as she could. The tit fucking did not last long as he once again grabbed a fistful of her curls and pulled her off of him after only a few more thrusts.

Lowering her head back down onto his penis, she started sucking as hard as she could. Her hands stroked his shaft in time with her mouth, never once parting her lips to allow his cock to slip from her mouth. He moaned loudly as she quickly pulled her lips off of him.

She stood in front of him and slowly removed her now sopping wet panties. James did not take his eyes off of her as he too removed the remainder of his clothes. She gave him a wicked grin as she positioned her knees on either side of his hips and straddled him - her pussy hovering above his rock hard dick. She placed her hands on his cheeks and kissed him forcefully, but only briefly.

"Tell me what you want baby." she whispered to him, her lips inches from his.

"I want to fuck you like the whore you are." he answered, clearly enjoying the dialogue.

"Awww," she teased, "is that what you think I am? A whore?"

"Honey, we both know you're a whore," he replied, "we're just gonna find out how big of a whore you can be."

She almost came right then. "Fuck me James." she moaned.

He grabbed hold of her hips and pushed her down hard, timed perfectly with the thrust of his hips. Kari let of a gasp as the head of his penis slammed into her cunt. She leaned back in ecstasy, and his mouth immediately made its way to her chest, his tongue darting out against her nipples feverishly.

"Oh yes!" she cried out as she braced herself against his shoulders as she bounced up and down on his manhood. "Fuck me!" she howled as his lips latched onto her right breast.

Her pussy slid up and down on his cock as her moans became louder and louder. Mid-moan, he reached behind her and took a mitt-full of her blonde hair. She let out a scream as he yanked hard on her tangled curls. Riding him at an ever-quickening pace, she felt an orgasm near.

"C'mon whore," he grunted in between thrusts, "tell me how slutty you can be."

Kari liked this game and knew she wanted to be as big a slut as she could with this man. She suddenly pulled herself off of him and moved to the side of the sofa, leaning against the arm and presenting her ass to her lover.

"C'mon stud," she cooed, "fuck me like the bitch I am."

Not needing any more motivation, James quickly positioned himself behind her and slapped the head of his dick against her slick pussy. She yelped with anticipation.

"Tell me what you want bitch." he ordered.

"Fuck me," she moaned. "Show me how a cheating whore deserves to be fucked."

With those words he slammed his cock into her as hard as he could. She braced herself against the arm of the sofa and pushed back against him, quickly finding a rhythm to match his jackhammer thrusts. His hand came down hard on her ass cheek and she let out a scream in response.

"You like that bitch?" he shouted as his hand slapped down on her ass again.

"Yes! Yes!" was all she could manage in response, the pace of his fucking rendering her gasping for breath.

He pumped faster and harder. He leaned forward took hold of her golden curls. The thrusts of his hips keeping time with the tugging of her hair. Kari shook violently and cried out as she came.

"That's it slut!" he told her, "You come on my dick, bitch!"

Sensing that his own climax was approaching soon, he tightened his grip on her hair and pulled her head back towards him as he slammed his dick deep into her. Wrapping his arms around her waist, James manoeuvred himself back into a seated position on the sofa, with her quivering pussy still wrapped around his manhood.

Catching her breath from her release, she worked to position herself in sync with her lover. She leaned back and pressed her back against his chest. Slowly he began pumping his hips up and down, his cock gliding in and out of her drenched cunt effortlessly.

"C'mon Kari, show me what kind of a slut you are." he whispered into her ear, his arms wrapping around her and his hands once again finding her tits.

Finally catching her breath, she began rocking her hips in time with his thrusts. "That's it baby, " she moaned, "fuck my slutty pussy."

She slid her right hand down to her cunt and ran her fingers across her clit. Feeling the force of his dick pumping in and out of her, she began to rub herself vigorously.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "You cock feels so good James. You make me feel like such a whore. Do you like fucking your whore?"

He did not know how much longer he could last. "Oh yeah baby," he answered, "I love fucking that slutty cunt."

She too could feel another climax building within herself as well. "You like fucking Jeffery's wife, don't you?" Just saying her husbands name almost sent her over the edge.

He pumped faster, eager to feel the release. "Oh yeah baby! I love fucking his wife!"

Kari's second orgasm engulfed her as she screamed out, "Fuck his wife! Make his wife your whore!"

"I'm gonna cum baby." he cried out. In one abrupt movement, he pushed her off of his dick and repositioned her on to her knees in front of him. "Take it slut!" he screamed as he aimed his pulsating cock at her mouth. Pumping his fist around his shaft madly, his cock exploded. She closed her eyes and felt his hot come splash onto her lips and chin.

James trembled as the final stands of semen spurted out of his cock and fell onto her heaving chest. Exhausted, he let out an evil little laugh. "I must say, you're dealing with it quite well." he quipped.

Opening her eyes, Kari stared up at him, licked her lips and grinned. She was just getting started...

Big Gunz
Big Gunz
992 Followers