Breaking the Norm Ch. 02

Story Info
It gets crazy.
4.1k words
4.68
12.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yblack5
yblack5
217 Followers

After a night of cunnilingus and felattio with Donna my sexual appetite was a tad bit lessened than it would be on a hump day or any other day for that matter. Before I could truly get lost in my sexual ambitions there was work. I couldn't wait for this week to be over; I was looking forward to next week when the basketball league started back up. All started well and typical with my day. My first call was a breeze, but the second call was a 2 hour install for home networking. The name on the work order gave me slight hope that it may turn out well. I guess that was a perk of my job I got to see all the stay home wives and moms that lacked attention. Though I shouldn't let a name get me excited, for countless I've times had my spirit broken anticipating and expecting one type of customer but see a complete opposite. You would think after all the let downs I wouldn't let a name on a work order get me riled up but it often did. Call me optimistic, but hell the name Roxy just had certain appeal to it.

As I pull up to my appointment I do my usual survey of the property and cable system leading up to the door. Doing this I've learned that I can generally get a feel for what the inside of the house would be like, you know as far cleanliness was concerned. As I neared the front door, it opened slowly; I was greeted with a sweet melodic voice of a young lady. I wasn't let down by my gut feeling this go round. I looked up to have my eyes rest upon a PYT.

"Hey there Mr. Cable Guy, what you got goin' on?"

"Well I suppose getting your network going and what not."

"Yes Sir... well let me show you what's going on in here."

"Cool no problem hopefully we can get you up and running in no time."

"Sounds good."

"So where exactly is the router going to be set up?"

"Well...... I am just moving in so excuse the boxes everywhere but I intend to have the main computer upstairs in the office. By the way I have the new smart TV that connects to the network as well, can you help me with that?"

"I don't see why I wouldn't be able to get that going for you."

Usually us cable guys would stick to the work. If it said one TV by all means you were getting one TV. Today however there were different factors in play. First and for most Roxy was fine as hell. Secondly, well she was fine as hell; So only one factor had something to do with me calling in to change the work order and getting more time to take care of her situation. I excused myself outside for a moment to hit my dispatch up.

"Okay, I got you covered" I said with a smile.

"What do you mean you have me covered?"

"Well I was able to work some magic and I got the work order changed around so I can accommodate you and all your needs today."

"Hmm all my needs, is that so?" She raised her eyebrow as she let the words leave her juicy lips.

We both chuckled and made brief eye contact. As much as a sexual deviant that I am, I try hard not to get frisky with my customers. I try to stay professional, although I have been tempted to break company policy. I've been able to keep my rep intact thus far.

"So, you say you're just moving in here" I said trying to deviate from the last remarks that were made." I hate moving myself, you never can find everything and it's very tedious. Moving is just a hassle" I said letting out a sigh.

"Yes moving can certainly be dreadful for sure. For one, the damn dryer just stopped working. I was washing yesterday evening and it just would not cut on to save my life. Now I'm stuck with a load of soooaaaakkkiiinnngg wet clothes"

I was almost certain I saw her wink at me as she said this. I don't know though maybe my mind was playing tricks on me. Did you see the way she said soaking wet though.

"Damn that's tough. Well I know I am here for your computers and what no, but maybe I can take a gander at the dryer and see if I can get it going for you."

"You would do that? You don't have to......"

"It no pressure Miss Lady" I interjected before she could finish.

She led me around to the laundry area off the garage. On the way to laundry room I was pretty impressed with the foyer; it was accented with a nice mirror adjacent to the door. The house was littered with boxes here and there as she stated she was still unpacking from a recent move. When we arrived in the designated room she let me know that she would be right back. She turned and I am 75% sure she put an extra twist in her walk just for me.

I got to work doing some diagnostics on the dryer. Troubleshooting lasted all of a minute and a half. Come to find out her damn machine had come unplugged. I plugged it back up and it fired right up.

She returned to hear the sound of the dryer running like a pro.

"So, how's it going Mr. Cable Guy?"

"Sounds like you dryer works just fine to me." I turned around and I swear my jaw must have hit the floor like a brick.

"Really you've fixed me up that quick?" I didn't say a word; frankly I couldn't believe my eyes. "Ummm hello there anybody home?"

"Uhhh yeah my bad. Well looks like the machine had come unplugged that's all." Man you should have seen what she came back in. Boy shorts, bra, and an open house coat. What the F how the hell am I supposed to focus on work. Someone call OSHA, this surely had to be classified as a hazardous work environment.

"Well I appreciate you taking care of that for me. So... I suppose upstairs we go to the office."

By this time I was sure she caught me gawking at her ass. I swear a big booty chick will be the death of me one day I just pray it's not today. Now I never really go after my customers although Donna and one that shall remain nameless were exceptions. Today would make my third, although I always thought it was too much of a risk to actually go through with it. If anyone had what it took to make me reconsider it had to be Roxy. Though she was a bit shorter standing somewhere around 5'3" or 5'4" and about 145lbs or so, she was thick in every sense of the word. Or as I like to say thicker than a snicker. Her complexion was a light shade of brown with a golden glow to it. She rocked a shaved cut which she dyed blonde and it fit her perfectly. Her breasts were small enough for her to be a part of the itty bitty titty committee but probably not by much. Her prize attribute as far as I was concerned was the thorough-bred ass she was equipped with. It looked as though she had two basketballs stuffed in her pants. I was in big booty heaven at this job to say the least. It must have been big ass week or something because that's all I've seem to be encountering this week.

"Alrighty well I'm gonna head outside and get some tools before I head upstairs."

"No problem Mr. Cable Guy. Just come on up when you get what you need."

"By the way my name is Brandon."

To be completely honest I had all the tools I needed but I was trying to get some air being the sticky situation I was in. I mean I'm trying to be professional, but damn it what is a man to do? It was terribly difficult to keep the vision of the basketball ass cheeks leading me up the stairs out of my perverted mind. Needless to say a few minutes later I found it hard trying to coach myself to behave as I entered back into the home. Not sure of which room I was to be working in when I reached the top of the stairs I called out for her. She answered and said in the master straight ahead.

I entered the room and was met with the sound of running water and the smell of body wash, maybe cucumber melon just a guess. I looked around the room and admired the black art that she had on display. It was very nice to say the least, hell it made me wanna step up my game.

"So where is the office?" I called out.

"Ummm out of here and it the second door on your right."

With that info I took off to the office. I was so intent of fixing her shit and getting the fuck out of here, I didn't hear the water stop nor did I hear her walk up behind me.

"How's it coming?" She scared the hell out of me. "I'm so sorry I didn't me to frighten you" said with extreme compassion after witnessing me damn near jump out of my skin.

"It's cool" I exclaimed. "I thought I was by myself that's all"

"I understand, well I just wanted to inform you that I am out of the shower."

"Ummmm ok I will step out and give you a few minutes to do all that you need to do."

"No, no you do what you need to do it's no problem."

I thought to myself boy oh boy if I was ever being tested to day sure was the damn day. She headed back towards the master. I went back to finishing up with the network settings so I could be headed out of here. With my luck today I'm sure I would run in to a hiccup and sure enough like clockwork. I went to move the tower back in place and a black box that was perched atop it fell to the floor. My eyes were immediately drawn to its contents. What the fuck I thought to myself no way a woman this fine should have all these damn sex toys unless she was single and lonely as hell or she was LESBIAN. I stood frozen in time as my eyes gazed upon this buffet of dildos and vibrators. My question was soon answered as I saw some Velcro straps connected to a dildo, yep a strap-on. Right next to it sat a double headed rubber dick. My suspicions all but confirmed that she had to dig chicks with shit like this in here. I quickly did what was needed so I wasn't caught gawking at the mini adult store that was in the box, that would be awkward as hell. As I stood up I glanced at the door to be sure I wasn't caught. That's when I noticed a little stand in the corner, upon which she had one of those digital frames that scans through pictures. Taking a glance at it I could have sworn I saw a picture of the goddess from the gym yesterday, but it was fading out as I looked. I shrugged it off and told myself to stop trippin. I got to the door and was ready to let her know I was complete.

"Ma'am" I called out for her. Shit I thought, well maybe she was fully clothed now. I know it had been several minutes since she scared the living daylights out of me. The doors to the bath room where still closed. I walked over and lightly knocked

"Ma'am?"

"Whoa!!! What is this ma'am stuff please call me Roxy" she said sounding appalled on the other side of the door.

(I knew Roxy wouldn't let me down) I thought to myself again. "Ummm Roxy I'm all set I can leave the invoice on the dresser and return at a more convenient time if that's ok with you."

"Oh ok that was pretty quick be right out. I will take care of you now."

"No pressure I'm gonna head out to my truck to put my tools back and grab some paper work and cards for you."

I intentionally took longer than I normally would, trying to give her extra time robe if needed. As I returned back into the room I was greeted with the sight of her at the night stand in nothing but a towel. Awwww shit I thought to myself as I felt my other brain start to awaken.

"Brandon I can't seem to thank you enough for the work you've done, and in such a timely fashion."

"Well I pride myself on the service I provide to my customers; I just hope you will refer me." I said sliding the paper work over my growing hard-on. "Is there anything else that you may need any help with or have any questions about?"

"Thank you so much and there is one other thing I may need your assistance with."

With that she swayed off looking to be headed back to the other side of master closer to me. Boy was she ever curvy; whoever was hittin' that would have to be heavy on the brakes while traveling that road.

She seductively brushed passed me I could only think of the trouble I was getting into as each minute passed. I knew I should have being trying to get out of there as fast as I could. Although that sounded good in my head I was mesmerized by her figure.

Somewhat relieved when she passed me and feeling a bit saved I eagerly headed for the door. She beat me to the door and leaned back on it forcing it to close. She dropped her towel and what my eyes feasted upon was enough to make gay dude reconsider. Her breasts sat up high not a sag at all in either. She had oiled her body down, and was looking like a life-sized glazed Krispy Kreme doughnut, and at that very moment I sure wanted her to melt in my mouth like a Krispy Kreme doughnut would. To top the spectacle all off, her pussy palace was immaculately manicured with what looked like a Brazilian wax. In the midst of this surprise I thought, "Yeah I'd like my friends make a computer geek joke now."

"Ummmmm yyyoooouuu I mean I should go." Now the only reason I was worried was for my company's sake no other reason, for like I said dealing with women came naturally to me.

"Really you shouldn't I have one more thing that needs fixing Mr. Cable Guy. Oh pardon me Mr. Brandon.

"Well ma'am I mean Roxy I don't believe I should be doing this. "

"Are you sure?" She said lifting her leg like a ballerina giving me a perfect view of a completely manicured twat. She continued to talk but I heard absolutely nothing as I was salivating at the prettiest pussy my 23 year old eyes had the pleasure of laying eyes on. "Do you think we can work something out?"

These were the last words I heard her murmur, not having a clue, I could only assume she was trying to cut a deal with me. My erection was surely visible in the thin company issued slacks I was wearing. I caught a glimpse of her steeling a peek at my package and raising her eyebrow. With the looks she was giving, she couldn't have been a lesbian.

"Sorry I am of no assistance when it comes to that."

"Hmmmmmm....... you sure because the man in your pants looks more than willing?" She was campaigning hard to get what she wanted and she was doing a damn good job."Awww oh ok I was just wondering if you know anything about laying pipe. " she began rubbing her pussy as the words left her mouth.

Instinctively I answered "Oh I know all about pipe laying." In that very moment all my thoughts and concerns of my company's integrity were out of the window. I felt I had been challenged and I am one competitve SOB. A second later she beckoned me over; I wasted no time moving closer with my eyes glued to her pussy as she fondled herself moaning ever so lightly. I hurried over and we kissed so intensely. I dropped down to her sopping pussy and planted a kiss on her lips. I gripped her ass and hoisted her up and carried her to the bed, eating her the entire walk to the bed. I placed her on the bed and took a step back to admire this beast of a woman that laid before me before stepping closer. Once I was in reach she grabbed my wood through my pants and began to unzip them. In my head I said to myself "I can't believe this is happeninig." Once she freed the caged beast she marveled at the sight of my manhood as though it was the first time she had seen a dick in the flesh.

After a good 45 seconds of her staring at all 81/2inches of me she appologized. "Sorry you'll have to excuse me for I don't do this too often, well not with a real one atleast." I instantly thought back to the dresser she must be a lesbian.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm usually with women or shall I say my woman....... yes I'm a lesbian, or so I thought until you pulled up and fixed my shit. I was instantly attracted to you so much so I tried taking a shower and finger fuck myself to release the sexual tension you brought upon me but that seem to only make me want you more. Now holding your meat in my hands I'm dying to taste you."

With that she plunged my dick deep into her mouth. I'm not one for drama but that had to be one of the sexiest monolougues I had ever seen and heard. I guess she had practice sucking strap-ons because she wasn't half bad. She went down about three quarters the length of me and began to gag; I pulled out some to give her some relief. She slid all the way to the tip of my meat flipping her tongue around the head before sucking me down half way then releasing me with a pop. I had it set in my mind that I was gonna have to leave an impression, so I was gonna do what her female lover and what I viewed as my competition couldn't. I elevated her ass back up so fast she didn't have a clue what was going on. Her legs were over my shoulders, my hands cupped each one of her amazing ass cheeks, and her cunt was in perfect alignment with my awaiting mouth. The scent of her faminie juices were intoxicating, I dove back in with reckless abandon. As soon as contact was made with mouth and pussy she grabbed the back of my head with what felt like a Chinese death grip. Pacing back and forth with her on my shoulder and her pussy in my mouth she cried out "YES EAT ME YES EAT THISSSS PU PPUUU PUSSYYYYYYY!" Thats just what I did, darting my tongue in her hole as deep as I could and then flicking it around eliciting shrieks and moans out of her. I withdrew my tongue to manipulate her swollen clitoris; I sucked it into my mouth and gingerly ran my tongue across it. In doing so she tensed up and showered my chin with juice. (A fucking squirter.) I thought to myself. I was so damn excited, all my years of watching porn and seeing women squirt only on TV I had begun to think it was just some porn movie trick. Now in the midst of what I thought was an urban legend I didn't know what to do with myself. With her coming down from her climax I lowered her down onto the bed.

"Holy shit that was awesome. Never in all my life did I think a man could please a woman in such a way."

"Ha." I exclaimed. "To think you've only experienced half of what my pipe laying service is all about." I knew this was possibly her first sexual encounter with a man so I had to try and bring her back to the right side of the fence or at very least impress. I laid her back and cocked her legs wide open for me to proceed. I being fully disrobed wasted not a second to mount this thoroughbred of a woman. I was going to play off of her reaction so I decided to take it slow and gentle. I rubbed the head of my stiffness against her well naturally lubricated entrance. I slowly began to add pressure to make entry, all the while never regretting the idea of taking it slow seeing as to how tight she was. If she hadn't been so moist there would have been a serious struggle taking place. Feeling her walls grip my cock inch by inch like a glove to a hand was amazing. Bottoming out her hands dug into my back with a small moan escaping her lips. I gently began to pull out and then back building a slow and steady rhythm, the oohhs and ahhs she emitted were my motivation. I continued this for about 5 good strokes before being encouraged otherwise.

"Hey Mr. Fix It, I may be a lesbian but I am not a fucking virgin so FUCK ME!" Needing no more motivation I laid the dick down. I fucked her with long deep strokes to make her shake and quiver beneath me in pleasure. It's safe to say I was making it rain between her thighs for all the squirting she was doing. Before I was brought to my own orgasm there was one thing I had to do. Ya damn right get behind this ass and give it a smack. I flipped her ass over and told her to assume the position and with no hesitation she did. I rammed my dick into her pussy from behind and damn near cam right there as I watched her ass bounce back at me. I began to pound her ass like a mad man. I'm sure the expression on my face must have been like that of a kid in a candy store with 100 bucks in his pocket. I knew I wouldn't last long for the melodic sounds of my pelvis and her thighs slapping and smacking together echoed by screams and moans was beginning to become too much. I felt her body tighten and she screamed I knew she was cumming and I was right behind her. I whipped my dick out of her snatch just in time to shoot off. I aimed for her ass but the first shot went three quarters up her back. Boy was this a good fuck session.

yblack5
yblack5
217 Followers
12