Breaking the Slut

Story Info
His step-daughter dresses like a slut.
4.1k words
4.58
627.4k
651

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,228 Followers

Even as I pounded my raging hard cock into her tight pussy, I found myself wondering if it was for real. I mean right over there next to her, pinching and pulling at the hard nipples of this hot little slut and urging me on as I fucked her was her mom... the woman I had married only a couple of months earlier. But that same mom was now demanding that I punish her daughter, my step-daughter now, severely for dressing like such a slut.

Here she was, her ankles and wrists spread wide and tied to the bed posts above her head so that her pussy was as exposed and helpless as much as it possibly could be and my big cock was giving that tight little hole - her slut hole as her mom called it - no mercy. The feelings of primal lust that I was feeling I blamed on the girl, and I took my anger out on her for making me so aroused.

I wrapped my hands around her throat and choked her slightly as I fucked her harder and harder. She didn't notice, though. She had her head thrown back and was moaning like a cheap whore as she came. This little slut was being punished for making me want her so badly. Her pussy was getting no mercy from me.

To back up a little bit, I had actually met my wife Diana through this same girl, her daughter, Crissy. I am a science teacher and Crissy was in my class. Being the normal, red-blooded male that I am, Crissy had attracted my attention just like she attracted the attention of every boy at school.

She was the epitome of the high school slut with long blonde hair, a cute face, pretty blue eyes, and a body that looked like it was custom designed for fucking. She seemed to know instinctively that she didn't need to worry about working hard, that boys (or men) would always be there for her. So, instead she seemed to concentrate on finding the tightest and most revealing clothes money could buy. It was not at all unusual for her to show up in a skirt that barely covered that hot ass of hers and a stretch top that barely contained her large tits. Best of all, her tiny little frame made her look more like 16 years old instead of 18.

Anyways, Diana was much like her so when I met her at parent-teacher conference I couldn't stop thinking about her. Or, more exactly, I couldn't stop thinking about those great tits that were almost falling out of her tight little dress. I called her a few days later and we started dating. Diana was so hot and so fun that we were married within a year.

Looking back at that time, I maybe should have seen what was coming. Diana loved to come dressed up like a school girl to my classroom after the students had left and play fantasies with me as her teacher. She would always cum the hardest when I would push her over my desk, flip up her little skirt, and take her from behind.

As I fucked her, Diana would often act like she was pleading with me to stop, saying things like, "I won't be such a slut anymore, Mr. Richards." Or, "I won't play with my pussy in class anymore." Basically, anything to make me want to slam into her even harder until we both would have explosive orgasms. As I fucked her, I wondered if her own teachers from high school had taken her in this same way. My guess was that more than one lucky guy had fucked her when she was a teenager.

Another of her fantasies was to act like I was her father. Sometimes when we were fucking, she'd whisper into my ear things like, "Oh, Daddy! Do it harder. Fuck my tight little pussy." I would get very turned on, but I again wondered if her father had taken advantage of her when she was young.

I got into the fantasy as well, slapping her ass as I fucked her from behind and telling her that "Daddy's little girl has been bad today." She would grab her ass with both hands, spread open her pussy and urge her "Daddy" to teach her a lesson.

Within the first weeks of us being married, Diana started laying the groundwork for even more to come. Crissy would come home in the evening and right away Diana would make her come tell us where she'd been. More than once, my guess was that she had been on her knees sucking on some lucky boy's cock since her lipstick was a little smeared and her hair was messed up more than usual. Other times I imagined that she had just been fucked by one or more of the boys that flocked around her all the time. Her mom only fed my imagination.

"Just look at her," she would say. "Have you ever seen such a little tramp?" And look I did, admiring her tits barely contained in short little tops and letting my eyes run up and down her sexy legs and across her hot ass. Crissy would just smile and tell her mom to be quiet. "Look at that top, if she jumped up and down a couple of times her tits would probably fly right out," her mom would say. "And if she bent over even the smallest amount, you could see right up under that little skirt of hers. I'll bet she's not even wearing panties."

No sooner would Crissy leave the room, than Diana would be ready for some action. Often, she'd slide to the floor in front of me, pull out my cock, and start giving me one of her expert blowjobs. Even as she did, she would return to the subject of her daughter. "Do you think she sucked off that boy Tony's cock?" she'd say and as she did she would run her tongue over my cock and look into my eyes. "Crissy's such a little slut, don't you think? I'll bet she did it. Just like this." Then Diana would start bobbing her head up and down hungrily and pump my hard rod with her hand.

At those moments, my mind was a total confusion – aware that it was Diana working on my cock but imagining very easily that it was Crissy. Sometimes Diana would push me over the top by returning to her father fantasy and pretending she was Crissy. "Does Daddy want to cum all over his little girl's face?" she'd say as she pumped my cock with her hands, inches from her mouth. "Shoot his load on his naughty little slut just like Tony did?" She wouldn't stop until my cum was shooting onto her face, tits, hair, or anywhere else it happened to land. After I blasted her face, she would hungrily take me back into her mouth and suck me clean.

Crissy was no better. One time when I got a little mad at her for something, she immediately put on this pouty, innocent girl act. "I'm sorry, Daddy," she said. "Please don't get mad at me. You know I'm Daddy's girl." She put her arms up around my neck and hugged me, pressing those nice big tits into my chest, and gave me a little kiss. Then she turned away and pretended like the whole thing was no big deal, even though I don't think she could have missed the fact that my cock had grown hard from her display and her touch.

Another time, I was home alone with her for a weekend. It was almost a non-stop teasing session for her. Every chance she got, she made sure I had a nice look at her. She wore no bra all weekend and the tightest tops possible to make sure her hard nipples and nice tits were fully visible. She took every opportunity to bend over in front of me or stretch herself out to my view, even asking me to help her wash her car so that she could get all wet until her T-shirt was nearly see-through.

The most arousing of all, though, was when I came home one day and heard some sounds from my bedroom. I walked toward the door and saw her there on my own bed with her legs spread wide and a big vibrator shoved up her pussy. "Oh yes, that's what a bad girl likes. Do it harder," she groaned. Her eyes were closed so I watched as she pleasured herself. "Do it like you do to Mommy," she was saying. "Just like that, do it to me! Fuck it hard!" she screamed and then she came really hard.

So, that brings me back to tonight. Diana and Crissy had been out shopping earlier. They came home and Diana was obviously angry about something. She was still yelling at Crissy, and from what I gathered it was about her latest choice of clothes. "You will not leave this house wearing that outfit," her mom yelled to her as she went upstairs to her room. I didn't want to stir up her anger any more, so I didn't say anything to Diana. She muttered something to me about how young girls shouldn't dress like street whores, then she went to the living room where I joined her.

About an hour later, Crissy came down the stairs and said she was going out for the night. I turned to look at her and my eyes almost popped out of my head.

Her mom was right, that outfit was more suited to a street whore than a young girl. The top was a cutoff, very tight T-shirt that was barely long enough to cover her nipples, but not the bottom half of her nice tits. It didn't even do much to hide her nipples, which are fairly large and were sticking straight out. Across her chest was the word "TIGHT". To complement the top, she wore a tiny little red plaid schoolgirl skirt. She also wore thigh high white stockings with very steep, bright red high heels. She had her blond hair pulled back into two pony tails and had put on lots of makeup, including some thick red lipstick. A one word description jumped immediately to mind – SLUT.

Even as my eyes were looking Crissy up and down, her mom jumped up and started yelling again. "Do you see what I mean," she was saying to me. "Every boy or man who sees her will think that she's a fuck toy." Crissy rolled her eyes, and told her mom to leave her alone.

Her mom, though, wasn't going to give up on this one. "Don't you dare leave, young lady." She grabbed Crissy by the hand and pulled her over further into the room, right in front of me. Diana pulled Crissy's hands behind her back which made Crissy's tits stick out even more. The bottom of the darkened area around her nipples became exposed from under the little top as it slid up just a tiny bit higher. I looked her up and down again then into her eyes. Her breath was coming short and there was this untamed, wild look in her eyes.

"This little slut daughter of mine needs to be taught a lesson," she said. "Every man in the world, just like your Daddy here, can see that you are nothing but a fuck toy for them." Crissy looked into my eyes for a moment, a little confused, then looked down a little further and saw the hard-on in my pants. She couldn't have missed it – this whole scene had my cock rock hard.

Diana was also looking at me, then my cock, then down at her daughter. Her voice then dropped to a much lower level. "See what you've done to your Daddy? That's what dressing like a slut does. Even you're Daddy wants to use you. And a real man's cock isn't the same as those young boys that you like to fuck," Diana was saying. "A real man will fuck you long and hard and really teach that pussy of yours a lesson."

That's when Diana started pulling Crissy back toward our bedroom. "In fact, this slut needs to see for herself what can happen to her. Come help me teach this little whore what I'm talking about," she said to me. I got up and followed her, my eyes fixed on the hot ass that was almost visible beneath that little skirt.

When she got to the bedroom, Diana reached under our bed and got out a box that held some toys that we'd bought. She opened it and took out some padded cuffs. Diana pushed Crissy onto the bed and attached one to each of her wrists. She was telling her mom to stop, she promised she would not wear the outfit out tonight. Her mom was already too upset, though, and proceeded on.

She attached a wrist to each of the bedposts. The bed was a queen size, so her arms were spread pretty wide which made her too small top ride up to fully expose her nice tits. Diana didn't stop there, though. She then took two more cuffs and attached one to each of her ankles. Again, Crissy pleaded with her to stop, but Diana ignored her.

I thought she was going to tie her down spread-eagled, but to my surprise she pulled each leg up and out and attached the cuffs on her ankles to the cuffs on her wrists. A more obscene display could not be imagined. Crissy was absolutely immobile and spread wide in front of me, her sexy high heels pointing at the wall above her head. As her mom had often wondered out loud, Crissy was indeed not wearing any panties and her pussy was now fully exposed under the little plaid skirt she wore.

Diana pulled my pants off and dropped to her knees. She licked all over my cock, making it get even harder. She looked over at her daughter, then up at me. "You're going to have to show her what a man's cock can do to a little slut pussy," Diana said. "You're going to have to fuck her hard."

I looked over at Crissy. She was focused on her mom sucking my cock, but then she looked up at me. "Please don't do it, Daddy," she said softly. Her teddy bear on the shelf above her only added to the scene. An innocent girl, but a naughty little slut at the same time. "I promise I'll be a good girl from now on."

My wife then stood up and walked over to the bed. She started sliding her finger around Crissy's pussy, slowly at first then a little faster and harder. As she did, she also was massaging Crissy's tits with her other hand. As I watched, Crissy closed her eyes and I could see her trying to move her body against her mom's finger. "Such a little slut," her mom said. "Definitely not Daddy's good little girl, is she? Look at how hard her nipples are and how wet her little pussy gets."

I was definitely looking and my cock was also taking full notice. Crissy was breathing hard, but in between her breaths she protested her innocence. "That's what all the boys say, but I'm not a slut. I'm not a slut," she repeated several times.

Diana looked at my hard cock and said, "Start with her slut mouth. I don't want to hear her anymore." I moved onto the bed and straddled her chest, my cock right in front of her mouth. Her thick red lipstick made her lips look so sensuous.

She again started saying, "Please Daddy, I'm not a slut. I'm not..." That's when I cut her off. I grabbed her two ponytails and shoved my cock into her mouth. I was ready to take over now.

"No, you're not a slut. You're Daddy's good girl, aren't you?" She nodded her head as best she could with a mouthful of cock, her eyes wide open. I pulled out my cock and let it slap her on the lips and against her cheeks.

Crissy was so hot now, with her mom still fingering her pussy, that she twisted her head back and forth trying to get my cock back into her mouth. I obliged her and slammed it in again, practically choking this poor girl. She sucked me as hard as she could, her tongue running along under my cock. "No, you're not my good girl at all, are you?. You're just a little cocksucker, that's what you are." She looked up at me and tried to shake her head, but the protest was useless and she knew it. With her red lips stretched around my thick rod, there was no denying it.

Diana moved over next to us and rubbed Crissy's tits again. She pulled at her nipples, pinching them and rolling them between her fingers. "I think her pussy needs to be taught a lesson now," she said. Diana was also naked and fingering her own pussy as she played with her daughter. I grabbed Diana's tits and squeezed them hard. She moaned loudly and shuddered. I think she made herself cum a little on her own finger.

I slid my cock out of Crissy's mouth and moved down between her legs. Although they were already spread wide, I put my hands on each of her thighs to pin her firmly to the mattress. My cock looked huge next to her tight little hole. I slid it along her slit first, then pressed myself up against her pussy.

"Oh Daddy, please don't," she said softly, her eyes half closed. As I pushed slowly against her opening, the feeling was incredible. She was so tight that at first I didn't think I would fit. She started saying very softly, "No, please no." But at the same time, Crissy began making the tiniest little squirming movements against my cock, trying to get it inside her. I pushed a little harder, then harder still, and finally forced myself a little way inside.

Crissy squealed loudly and thrashed her head from side to side. "Oh my god, no," she groaned. "It's too big, too big for me." She was probably right, my cock felt like it was ripping her apart.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight," I growled. Her breathing was extremely fast. As I pushed a little further, her eyes went wide open and she lifted her head to watch her pussy getting impaled.

"Fuck, fuck, oh god yes, fuck me!" she cried out and even as she did her whole body went rigid, straining hard at her bonds. I could feel her pussy clamp down hard on me as she came in a strong orgasm. I watched her face as she came, then just as she hit her peak I rammed myself into her up to the hilt.

"Oh my GOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!" she screamed. "Ooohhhhh, FUUUUCCCCCKKKKK MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" The little slut's body began jerking uncontrollably and she tried her best to fight against the bonds restraining her and tried very hard to squirm out from under me as she came. All of her wild squirming almost made me cum right then, but I managed to keep control a little longer.

Diana was pinching Crissy's nipples hard and shoving her fingers into her own cunt. "Show her what a slut gets. Fuck her little slut hole and teach her what men do with nasty little whores like her." That was when I started pounding into her hard. Slowly at first, then faster. Over and over and over and over, I rammed myself into her helpless pussy. Crissy pulled and strained at her bonds, but she was completely unable to resist the fucking she was receiving.

"Oh god, no. Stop, it's too big for me!" she protested, but her eyes were wide open and still watching my cock ramming her pussy. As I neared my own orgasm, that's when I put my hands around her throat and forced her to look right into my face. She had given in fully to her animal lust by now and with a little snarl on her face she urged me on. "You like fucking your little girl? You like ramming that little pussy? Fuck it, Daddy. Fuck it hard. Oh yeah. Make me cum all over your cock again. Use my little pussy for your fuck toy."

I was beyond lust by now and I could feel the cum start boiling out of my balls. "You fucking little slut!" I yelled as I slammed one more time into her then started to fill her with my hot cum. This sent her over the edge at the same time and she screamed again, coming long and hard as I shot my load over and over deep inside her. Her mom started to cum at that same moment and she also groaned loudly as she did.

After what seemed like an eternal orgasm, I slowly slid out of her. A huge load of cum oozed out and slid down her ass. Immediately, Diana dropped onto her hands and knees and started to lick my still rock hard cock clean. I grabbed her head and shoved my cock into my wife's mouth. "Suck that little slut's pussy juice off," I ordered her.

Diana did, gladly, sucking my cock and then licking it clean. "Now my turn," she said. She got on all fours in front of her daughter, then moved up a little so that her tits hung down in Crissy's face. Her ass and pussy were right above her daughter's spread pussy, ready for me to take her. I shoved myself inside Diana and fucked her long and hard.

As I did, she rocked back and forth to meet my thrusts making her tits sway in front of Crissy who stuck out her tongue and tried to lick and suck them as best she could. Every now and then I would pull out of Diana and slide back into Crissy. This would make Crissy groan and moan, then I'd go back to working on her mom, slapping Diana's ass as I fucked her. "Make me Daddy's fuck toy, too," Diana urged. "I'm a nasty little slut just like her."

Crissy also chimed in. "Fuck mommy like a slut, too." After a long time, I could feel the cum start to rise again in my balls. I grabbed Diana by the hair and yanked her head back hard, forcing her to arch her back sharply.

"You like that, you little bitch?" I growled. "You like having that pussy fucked?"

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,228 Followers
12