Breaking the Slut Mom

Story Info
Slut wife takes on the role of her daughter.
3.4k words
4.63
355.1k
171

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,229 Followers

My wife called me on my cellphone at my desk. It was just before my last class, the one with Crissy in it. "Are you busy?" she asked.

"No, not right now," I said to her. "What's up?"

"I was just thinking about last week," she said in a little bit of a quiet voice. "Remember how you taught Crissy a lesson?"

The memory had hardly ever left my mind since that night. The images flashed before my eyes again as my cock stiffened and my heart beat faster. Her arms and legs tied securely, my hands around her throat, thick cock ramming her tight little pussy..... "Yes, I remember," I said, my voice scratchy from the dryness in my throat.

"She didn't learn her lesson. I think you're going to have to try again. I'm sorry she's such a problem, but do you mind helping?"

"Diana, I'm not sure that I..." That's all I got out before she cut me off.

"She just doesn't know how to behave properly. You'll have to punish her again. Don't be soft with her, she's not going to learn unless you give her some very firm discipline."

"I.... I'm not sure...." I said as a couple of students walked in and took their seats. Now I really felt uncomfortable. "Class is about to start. I've got to go."

"She's wearing one of those short little skirts. You know the kind she wears, the ones that make a man want to push her over a desk, pull up that skirt, and fuck her hard. She should find out what trouble a girl can get into when she dresses like such a slut."

The phone went dead. No goodbye. Nothing. Just an image that was left floating in my brain of fucking the barely 18 year old Crissy from behind right in my classroom with everyone watching.

Moments later, in walked Crissy. As her mom predicted, she was wearing a very short little skirt that clung to her beautiful ass. Ever since that night that I'd fucked her, she would do all she could to arouse me again. I tried not to look her direction as I taught, but inevitably I would. She would be staring at me, waiting for me to look her way, then she would slide a finger into her mouth, or lick her lips. The urge to walk over to her and shove my hard cock down her throat right in front of everyone was nearly irresistible. More than once, I lost my train of thought.

The worst moment was when class was nearly over. Crissy stood up to talk to her friend seated behind her and was leaning over the chair as she did. Her skirt climbed a little higher and I stared at her, wondering if it would go high enough to see if she was wearing panties today. Sure enough, it slid up a little further and I could see a thin little string running between her legs. She looked back over her shoulder at me, making sure that I was taking in the view that she was providing. My cock got hard thinking about how easy it would be to slide that little string aside and ram my cock inside that luscious little pussy.

Finally, class was over. I had made it through. After all the students left, including Crissy, I sat down to finish grading some papers. I always stayed late on Wednesdays, and it was about an hour later that I heard a knock at my door. "Come in," I said. I didn't look up until I heard the door close.

There stood my wife, Diana. I stood up quickly to greet her, but found myself nearly speechless and not just because I was surprised to see her. She smiled and turned slowly around. I am always aroused by her luscious body, but this time, what really got my cock hard in an instant was the sight of her wearing the same outfit that had got Crissy into so much trouble last week.

My eyes went first to Diana's tits, nearly falling out from under the little half T-shirt with the word "TIGHT" stretched across it. Her tits are bigger than Crissy's, not by much, but enough to make the top - that was already too small for Crissy- stretch to it's limit. It barely covered her nipples which were clearly visible under the tiny shirt since she wore no bra.

My eyes went down a little further and took in the little plaid schoolgirl skirt that looked like it was made for a fourteen year old instead of a curvaceous woman. It wasn't even long enough to cover her completely. Part of her sexy round, bare ass was fully exposed below the bottom of the skirt and an image flashed into my head of shoving my cock inside her. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I wondered if anyone was still around and had seen her walk into the school like that, but it only made the animal passions inside me get even stronger.

She also wore very high, bright red heels that put her almost on her tiptoes and made her a little unsteady as she moved. Little ruffly socks completed the sexy schoolgirl outfit. For all the world, she looked like she had just stepped out of a porn movie.

Finally, my eyes went back up to her face to see her smiling with a mischievous smile. She walked over to my desk and put her hands behind her back. "I'm sorry if I distracted you in class today, Mr. Richards," she said. "I know my mom told me not to wear such slutty clothes, but.... well, I like how it looks on me! Don't you?" She turned around slowly again, giving me another good look at her in this hot outfit. It took me a moment, but I realized she was playing a game, pretending to be Crissy.

I was pretty much speechless. "What's the matter, do you think it's not appropriate for school? Maybe I need to write sentences for punishment?" she asked as she walked over to the chalkboard. She picked up a piece of chalk and started writing.

Reaching up toward the top of the board, she started writing. "I WILL NOT DRESS LIKE A SLUT IN CLASS." As she reached up, her top rode up even higher and her tits started to spill out underneath. She wrote that sentence three more times, her tits hanging out as she did. She saw me looking and smiled. "Oops!" she giggled and ran her hands over her tits giving them a squeeze. Then she turned back to the board and started writing again.

"I WILL NOT PINCH MY NIPPLES IN CLASS." She looked at me and pinched them again. "But it's so hard to resist," she said to me. "I don't think I can follow that rule." She pinched them again, closing her eyes as the feelings rushed over her.

The show wasn't over yet. She slid a hand behind her back, along her ass to the bottom of her little skirt and slid it up further to expose her bare pussy to my view. Diana leaned forward and started stroking her pussy with her finger as I watched. She looked back over her shoulder and looked at me as I watched her. "What sentences should I write now?" she asked. "'I WILL NOT TOUCH MY PUSSY AT SCHOOL?' Or, maybe it should be 'I WILL NOT MAKE THE TEACHER'S COCK HARD.'"

As she fingered her pussy, I opened a drawer and took out my pointer stick that I used in class. I walked over to her and lifted her skirt up in the back to fully expose her bare ass and pussy. She kept fingering herself, letting me watch her as she did. "Such a naughty little girl," I said to her then I gave her a hard crack across her ass with the stick. She let out a little cry and put a finger in her mouth, biting it as if she was in pain.

"Please don't whip me," she begged. "It hurts!"

I cracked her ass again, then three more times leaving five nice red marks across both her ass cheeks. The punishment really stimulated her and she rubbed her clit harder with each stroke that landed on her sexy ass.

When she realized I was done, she turned around to face me. Squatting down in front of me, she lewdly spread her legs open to expose her pussy and kept fingering herself as she pulled at my pants trying to open them. When she did, my hard cock stuck straight out at her.

She smiled and licked her lips. "I've been a bad girl today, haven't I Mr. Richards. It looks like I've broken all the rules," she said. "But please don't punish me anymore. It's not right to treat a student like this." Then came the part that put me past all control. "Especially not your little Crissy. You did such naughty things to me at home last week. Remember how you tied me to the bed and fucked me like a little slut?. You're nt going to treat me the same way at school, are you...... Daddy?"

The whole time she was talking, her mouth was only inches from my cock. When she finished talking, I reached forward and grabbed a handful of her long hair in my hand. I pulled her head back making her look up into my eyes. "Please Daddy, not again," she said softly in a little girl voice. "Don't make me suck it again."

I was losing track of who it was in front of me. I pretty much knew it was Diana, but I could also imagine very easily that it was her slut daughter on her knees begging for mercy. Either way, I was ready to let my depraved desires run free. If it was my wife, then she was obviously not behaving like she should and I needed to show her what happens to a slut like that. If it was Crissy, then the little bitch didn't learn a thing last week and deserved another good hard fucking.

"Please, Daddy," I heard her saying as my mind again focused on the girl in front of me. "I'm a good girl, don't make me do it."

This was too much. I gave into my urges to pretend this was Crissy, and this 'good girl' was going to get to work on my cock, right now. I pulled her hair tighter then forced her head down until her mouth was filled with my rock hard cock. "Suck on it," I ordered her and she complied quickly.

She kept stroking her pussy with one hand as she worked on my cock with her mouth. Her moans started getting louder even with her mouth full of cock. I could tell she was working herself toward an orgasm. "Are you going to come for me, slut?" I asked her. She lifted her eyes up to look at me, looked in mine for a moment, then closed them again as it started to hit her. "Don't let go of that cock, understand?" I said to her and shoved it in her mouth a little farther.

The orgasm now hit her full blast and a choked scream started to escape from her mouth. I kept ramming myself in deeper and said to her, "That's a good little slut, make yourself come hard. Rub that horny little pussy. Just don't let go of that cock."

She tried. She really did. It was just not possible for her. The orgasm made her gasp for breath, and she pulled free to suck in some badly needed air. She looked up at me immediately, and tried to get my cock back in her mouth. It was too late, though.

I pulled her to her feet and shoved her over my desk. Her high heels made her ass jut up into the air and her tiny little skirt rode up all by itself, fully exposing her bare ass and shaved pussy. I pulled her arms behind her back and held them firmly with one hand while I spanked her hard with my other hand. "I'm sorry, Daddy!" she cried out. "Please let me suck it some more!"

"Too late," I growled and spanked her again, then again and again. Her ass was turning red and it made my cock grow even harder watching her squirm in front of me trying to avoid the stinging blows.

I reached forward and grabbed her hair again with my free hand, still keeping her arms held tight behind her back with my other hand. I pulled her hair back, making her arch her back until her head was back so far she was looking straight up.

"What kind of a girl are you?" I asked her.

"A good girl," she said softly.

I pulled her hair harder. "Tell the truth!" I demanded.

"I'm a..... naughty little slut," she answered quietly.

"That's right, and what happens to naughty sluts?" I urged her.

"Fucked. They get fucked," she said.

I pressed my cock against her sopping wet pussy. She moaned a little. "Oh yeah," she gasped. Do it to me, Daddy. Fuck your little slut. Fuck me ... hard!"

With her schoolgirl skirt hiked up around her waist, I plunged my cock inside her to the hilt with one hard thrust, giving her exactly what she had asked for. She moaned loudly and spread her legs wider to accept my thick cock. I let loose of her hands, but held her hair tightly like I was holding onto the mane of a wild horse. I began to fuck her hard and fast. Every once in a while, I smacked her ass again.

She squeezed her tits hard, pinching her nipples as I fucked her. The sounds of my body smacking into hers was like an incessant rhythm that got louder along with her moans of pleasure. I was really pounding her, practically punishing her pussy for being so naughty.

It wasn't long until she was ready to come a second time. "Oh yeah. Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck that pussy. So good. So big. Do it! Oh my god....ahhhhh!" Her incoherent words ended in a scream as she came. Her body bucked as the orgasm hit her in waves. I nearly came too, but I held off a little longer as her pussy spasmed around my cock. She felt so good that way, but there was one more hole that my cock had not yet explored today.

When I had fucked Crissy the week before, I had spared her ass. This little fantasy being spun by Diana, though, was a different story. Today, 'Crissy' was going to get it in the ass like the little slut that she was.

I knew from experience that she would struggle. So, the first thing I did was let go of her hair and help her to lay down on the desk. She was panting heavily and was almost spent from her two orgasms. I pulled her arms again behind her back and held them very tightly. She was probably barely aware of what I was doing since she seemed to be in another world from her orgasm.

"I'm not through yet," I said to her. She slowly spread her legs open wider, thinking that I was going to fuck her pussy one more time. I let a big load of spit drip down onto her ass. A moment later, it caught her by surprise when my cock started probing her exposed asshole.

"No, not there!" she begged and tried to move. It was no use. I held her firmly in place and kept pressing my way into her.

She squirmed around trying to get away, but this actually helped me work my cock inside her tightly closed hole. "Please don't do it! I can't. Please... Ohhhhh fuuuuckkkk!" she squealed. With a sudden ram ofmy hips, I had pushed my way past the tight muscle at her opening and had a couple of inches of my cock buried inside her. "Too big. It's too big," she panted. "Can't do it..."

I let her adjust to the feeling for a moment, then started to work my way deeper into her ass. She indeed kept struggling at first, but she knew that she was now fully under my control and helpless to stop me from taking her that way. However, it only took a couple of minutes before her struggles to get away turned into the deepest animal lust that I have ever seen.

"You fucking bastard. You like fucking my ass? You like taking your little girl like a whore? You want me to be nasty don't you. Well then, give it to me. Fuck me. Fuck my ass, Daddy!"

I slowly relaxed my grip on her arms as I felt her struggle melt into desire. She slid one hand between her legs to rub her clit and used the other to help spread open her ass wider for me. I began working my cock deeper and deeper inside her. With each thrust, she moaned louder and urged me on. "Fuck me. Fuck your dirty little girl. Fuck that ass," she groaned. No encouragement was needed, but her lust-filled words fed my desire to pound her ass even harder.

Once I had worked my way all the way in, I grabbed her hips with both hands and began sliding my cock all the way out then all the way back in again. I looked down and watched it disappear inside her. Seeing my thick cock violating her that way was such a turn-on and I knew I wasn't going to last long. My slow, even strokes started getting faster and harder. Not much longer, and I was pounding my cock into her upturned ass like a jackhammer trying to break concrete.

As she kept telling me to fuck her using the dirtiest of words, I suddenly felt a wave of anger build in me. "What kind of a girl likes getting fucked in the ass?" I thought to myself. "This dirty slut likes it this way!"

"You fucking little bitch!" I groaned as I pounded her. "Such a dirty little slut. You ready to feel my come inside you? Are you ready?" I demanded.

"Oh yes. Do it. Do it, Daddy!" she urged. Her fingers were rubbing her clit feverishly and I could tell that she was ready to come for the third time today.

I could feel the come start to rise from my balls. With one last thrust, I buried myself deep inside her and a huge load of cum started spurting from my cock. This set her off on her own orgasm and she groaned with a deep, guttural groan as she came. Her ass clamped down onto me like a vise, pulling me even deeper inside her. My balls continued to pump her full of cum for what seemed an eternity.

When I finally stopped coming, I stroked my hands all over her backside. She was sweaty all over and it felt so good to feel her skin as we both slowly returned to normal. Eventually, I slid myself out of her and a huge amount of white cream ran out of her ass and down her legs. 'Crissy' had long ago collapsed onto the desk and seemed barely aware of anything anymore.

As I put my pants back on, 'Crissy' didn't move from her position. She was breathing slowly and evenly. I came back beside her and stroked her sexy ass. Finally, she stood up slowly looking very spent. She pulled her shirt back down to cover her tits the best she could and re-adjusted the tiny little skirt back how it was.

"I'm glad that you taught me another lesson today," she said with a little smile. "I don't know if I'll change, but I know for sure that I like it when you punish me."

She put her arms around my neck and gave me a big kiss. My hands continued to roam over her sexy ass and waist. Finally, she broke free and unsteadily walked toward the door. My well-fucked little slut looked like she had been ridden hard and put away wet.

Pausing at the door, she turned and blew me one more kiss. "Hurry home," she said. "Crissy will be waiting for you."

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,229 Followers