Breaking the Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,229 Followers

Diana grunted her approval and said, "Yes, Daddy. Do it to me. Use my pussy." I rammed her harder and faster until I began shooting another big load, this time into my wife's cunt. She came hard at the same time, screaming loudly.

This time I was spent and so was Diana. She started to release Crissy's bonds. "Now you see what little sluts get?" she said to her. Crissy was still beyond words and just nodded her head although her look was far away.

When she was all the way free, she slowly sat up then crawled over to where I was. She kissed me long and deeply. She then looked into my eyes and with a weak smile said, "I'm so glad I'm Daddy's girl. I promise I will try to be better."

After Crissy went to her room, Diana slid into bed and pressed herself against me. "Thank you for helping me with her," she whispered softly. "She's always been a handful." I was just beginning to drift off to sleep when I was brought back wide awake. "Maybe after a while she'll learn her lesson from you. If she doesn't, you'll have to ask some of your friends to help us deal with that little slut."

"Friends???" I thought. Visions rushed into my head of me and other teachers from the school taking turns gang banging Crissy, fucking her over their desks, or filling that hot little slut with several cocks at once.

"She needs to be taught how to act properly, whatever it takes," said her mom.

"This must be a dream," I thought as I drifted off to sleep. "A wonderful, magical dream."

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,229 Followers
12