Breanna and Poker Night

Story Info
Tonight the stakes are a little different.
2.7k words
4.37
46.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie, Jack, Ron, Steve and I sat down for our usual Friday night around the green felt-topped poker table.

"Where are the chips?" asked Charlie.

"Tonight the game is a little different," I grinned.

At that moment, Breanna strutted in, wearing black 4 inch heels, which accentuated her fishnet stockinged calves and her luscious ass. Her pink nipples were visible, standing erect beneath her sheer front clasp black bra. Her strip of red pubic hair and the outline of her pussy were clearly visible under her matching sheer thong. All eyes in the room focused on her gorgeous body as she walked over to the table carrying a bottle of beer for each of us. As she carefully placed a bottle before each man at the table, she leaned over at her waist, giving each a show of cleavage. She came to me last, and I stood, lightly grabbing hold of the short leash attached to the back of her black leather collar. Guiding her around with the leash to face me, I pulled her close for a quick kiss, showing my approval, while giving everyone a good look at her shapely ass. I gently stroked her neck, running my fingers over the studded words "slave" and "slut" on her collar.

"You may leave and put on your chiffon robe. You are absolutely stunning." I pulled her to me for a lingering kiss, our tongues dancing together briefly.

As Breanna left the room, all eyes followed her swaying ass, her cheeks separated by a thin string of black and framed by the garters stretched between her garter belt and fishnet stockings. All four men shifted slightly to alleviate the discomfort caused by their stiffening cocks.

"Gentlemen, tonight we start with a game of strip poker. Once I no longer have any clothing to lose, the winner of each hand will be allowed to remove an item Breanna is wearing. Then it gets interesting...I will explain when we get to that point, but I think you all have the general idea. I suggest we level the playing field and get down to three items of clothing."

Charlie, Jack and Steve removed their socks, everyone having doffed their shoes upon entering my house. Ron, apparently not wearing underwear, left his socks on.

"Drink up, gentlemen. I shall return momentarily. Jack, will you give me a hand?"

"Sure, thing," he replied, as he rose from his seat and followed me out of the room, down the hallway to my den. Jack was the most muscular of my poker buddies. He worked out several days a week with me at the gym, and I would need his strength to help me carry the chair into the other room. I opened the door to my den, and Jack's eyes went wide, taking in all the paraphernalia. Near the far left corner of the room hung from the ceiling was a sex swing. There were six eye bolts attached to the right hand wall, two at ankle height, two at waist height and two near the ceiling. He looked up and saw several eye bolts placed strategically in the ceiling, but what we had come for was in the far right corner of the room where Breanna was sitting, now wearing her sheer chiffon short robe. Breanna rose from the "chair" I had built and stepped gracefully to the side.

"This," I said, "is what we've come for." I motioned to the chair. Made of pine and covered with padded leather, it was unusual in appearance. "I designed it to fit Breanna. Notice how the back of the chair is articulated as are the cupped seat extensions and arms."

We picked up the chair, carried it back to the poker table, and placed it to the left of my chair. I adjusted the back to ninety degrees and set the seat extensions each at forty-five degrees. Bree walked in and sat in the seat formed fitted to her ass and placed her legs in the seat extensions, her pussy in plain view through her thong at the very edge of the seat. Each man strained their necks to get a look between Breanna's legs. Jack sat back in his seat, adjusting his pants as he did so.

"Bree will be the dealer tonight, if that's alright with everyone," I announced, handing Breanna the cards. "You must play your hand. No one may fold." Breanna is flawless at stacking cards.

"No problem," they all said in unison.

"You're going down first, though, you know," said Steve, eyeing Breanna hungrily. "That's a very...um...interesting chair."

"Thank you," I grinned knowingly. "Perhaps I'll show you how it works later." Turning to my slave, I said, "Breanna, deal the cards."

Breanna dealt, and I lost the first two hands intentionally. Sitting in my trunks, my hard cock straining against the cotton, I won the next four hands, with the other four each having lost one hand apiece. The five of us sat without shirts, and I ordered a break so that Breanna could refresh our beverages. Upon her return, she placed the bottles on the table, then took one to each man, giving each one a quick kiss and ran her nails gently across each of their chests. After placing my bottle in front of me, she kissed me and ran her nails along the outline of my shaft through my trunks.

The first hand after the break found me sitting completely naked, my seven inch cock standing at complete attention. Ron lost the next two hands and joined me in complete lack of clothing, his six inch cock, though slightly shorter than mine, was thicker by at least an inch in circumference. The next to lose his clothing was Jack. He stood to remove his boxers, and Breanna's eyes locked on his massive cock, which, at nine inches fully erect, nearly reached his navel. It was as thick as Ron's and had a slight curve back toward him near the head. I saw Bree's nipples tighten and push more against the fabric of her bra, and a small darkening circle appear on her thong. I knew she was anticipating the feel of his cock inside her tight pussy.

I ordered another break, and whispered to Breanna as she stood to retrieve another round of beer, "Leave your robe in the other room, and pull the front of your thong tight into your pussy, so we can all see your lips." Breanna returned with the beer but without her robe. Everyone's eyes focused on her now exposed clean shaven pink pussy lips. Jack's cock visibly quivered. When Bree sat, I adjusted the seat extensions outward, which caused her seated position to pull her thong further into her pussy, her lips surrounding the fabric.

I lost the next hand, intentionally, with Ron holding the winning hand. Bree stood and walked over to him. He reached up, unlatched the front of her bra, and slowly slid the cups toward her arms, running his thumbs across her very taut, pink nipples. She arched her back slightly, and he slid the bra off her arms. Breanna leaned forward, putting her left nipple into Ron's mouth and reached down and gently stroked up his stiff cock once. Bree sat back down in her chair and dealt the next several hands, which found the five of us now all naked. When I lost the next hand, Breanna stood and turned to Charlie. He hooked his fingers under the straps of her thong, reached around back and pulled downward, caressing her cheeks and thighs. The fabric caught in her pussy, and stretched before pulling free. She stepped out of her thong, pressing her red mound into Charlie's face as he was pulling her thong free from her feet. He kissed her, running his tongue up her lips. Before she returned to her seat, I adjusted the seat extensions straight out. Breanna sat, her legs straight out to her sides. This caused her pussy lips to part slightly, exposing her VCH piercing, the dark blue sapphires in the curved barbell standing out against the red of her pubic hair and the pink of her pussy. The wetness glistened as it slowly leaked out between her lips. Charlie put the thong to his face, inhaling the aroma, and passed it around the table.

"The next few hands are winner's choice of foreplay. You may ask Breanna to perform an act of foreplay on you, another player or on herself for sixty seconds. Any longer than that, and I'm afraid you'd all shoot your wads, and the party would be over before it had hardly begun."

Breanna dealt, and I won the next hand.

"Breanna," I said, adjusting the back of her chair by forty-five degrees, "finger yourself for us." I placed a sixty-second hourglass on the table and slid the headrest down the seat back for Bree.

Breanna leaned back, resting on the headrest, and put the middle finger of her right hand in her mouth seductively to moisten it. Looking directly across at Steve, she gently slid her finger between her labia until it was buried inside her pussy. She slowly massaged her g-spot for a few seconds, keeping her eyes on Steve. Then she withdrew her finger, a string of her juices bridging the gap between finger and pussy. She twirled the string around and brought her finger back to her mouth, licking the juices off. Steve placed his hand around his cock, as if to stop one or the other from quivering. Bree spread her pussy with both hands, pulling back her hood to expose her clit, and began rubbing it in slow, deliberate circles. As she did, her juices flowed out and across her pink anus. Her clit grew as she rubbed it, and she began to moan slightly. She slid her middle finger from her left hand into her soaked pussy, then slid it out and into her ass to the second knuckle. Her moaning had grown a bit louder when the sand ran out.

"Time's up," I declared, and handed Breanna a towelette. I licked the juices from her right hand, and then she wiped her hands with the towelette.

Bree dealt Jack the next winning hand, and he requested a blow job. He turned his chair as she approached, a hungry look on her face. She knelt before him, her ass pushed out. She placed her forearms on his thighs, her hands framing his genitals. She lightly kissed the head of his massive cock. Then she caressed his shaft with the tip of her tongue from tip to base. She licked his shaven balls in a figure eight, then deftly drew one into her mouth and then sucked the other in gently as well, still running her tongue around them. She eased his sac out of her mouth, and retraced her path up his shaft, lingering for a moment just below his head. She then took just the tip between her lips, her tongue separating the split. She stood, spreading her legs apart, giving the rest of us a glorious view, and never losing her contact with Jack's cock. She slowly took the head into her mouth and inched down until her lips touched his balls, all nine inches buried in her mouth and throat. She swallowed, and Jack's breath caught. She swallowed again, and Jack's eyes rolled back. She raised her head, releasing his cock from her throat, until just his head was in her mouth. She ran her tongue in circles around it, and took him into her throat again, swallowing once more. She released him completely and kissed his head as the sand ran out in the hourglass. Breanna looked at me, and I nodded. She turned around, bent forward, and lowered herself toward Jack's lap. She grasped his shaft and guided it into her tight, bald pussy. As she slowly rocked up and down on Jack, Breanna looked directly at Steve, who stood and approached her. He grabbed Bree's leash and pulled her head toward his erection. She took him into her mouth, her teeth locking gently but firmly under the rim of his head. Breanna took Jack's cock completely into her pussy, sitting in his lap. She took Steve's balls in her hand, gently kneading them, and began working in earnest on his stiff cock. She slid her tongue into the split of his head, nibbled at the underside, and then took him deep, fucking her mouth with his cock. She started slowly, but quickly increased her speed. Steve's breathing came in short, quick gasps, and Breanna took him deep in her throat, swallowing several times. Steve grabbed the back of her head as he unloaded his cum into her throat. He pulled out of her mouth, spent.

I reclined the back of Breanna's chair to a fifteen degree incline and motioned for Charlie to sit. When he was seated, Breanna raised herself off Jack's cock and walked over to me, turned around and bent over. I pulled a tube of Anal Ease from the table drawer, opened it, and applied some to her anus, my finger sliding in and out of her tight hole. She stood upright, and backed herself onto Charlie's eagerly awaiting member. When his cock was fully inside her ass, she laid back against him. Ron stood and approached her wide spread legs. Charlie reached around, grabbing Breanna's tits, as Ron penetrated her pussy. Breanna rocked her hips in time to Ron's thrusts, milking Charlie's cock with her ass. She reached between her legs as Charlie and Ron fucked her, and began rubbing her clit. With each thrust, Ron's balls slapped against Charlie's. Charlie squeezed Bree's tits and pinched her rock-hard nipples. Breanna moaned and pinched her clit between her fingers and thumb, rolling it between them. She screamed in pleasure when her orgasm hit, tightening her pussy and ass around the men's cocks. Both Charlie and Ron came simultaneously with Bree. Ron pulled out, and Breanna stood up, as did Charlie. Jack adjusted the chair's back past horizontal and laid Bree down on it. He pulled her legs up over his shoulders, and slammed his cock deep into her pussy. At that angle, his head rubbed her g-spot as he fucked her, his balls slapping her ass with every hard thrust. Within a few seconds, Breanna came again, her juices gushing out. Jack continued fucking her, and she came with every thrust. Jack pulled out, shooting his load over her stomach and tits. After he pulled out, Breanna continued to orgasm, her juices squirting onto Jack's legs and the floor.

Jack stepped out of the way, and I stepped between Bree's spread legs, laying them in the cupped extensions and strapped them down. I pulled a vibrating anal plug from the drawer in the chair and inserted it into Breanna's ass, turning it on high. She began to writhe and moan in pleasure. I pressed my stiff erection against her swollen labia and rubbed the head against her aching clit. She came immediately, squirting over my hand and genitals. I pushed my cock inside her drenched pussy, feeling the vibrations through the tissue between her vagina and rectum. I turned the vibrator to low and slowly slid my cock in and out. She tried to rock her hips, but was unable to due to the restraints. With practiced deliberation, I continued to fuck her pussy ever so slowly. As her breathing slowed, I increased my speed and force. I placed my thumb on her barbell, gently pressing it against her clit. Breanna began to pant, and I thrust as hard and deep as I could again and again. Breanna screamed in ecstasy as another orgasm rocked her. I pushed in deep one last time, and my semen jetted out against her cervix. Her pussy clamped around my cock, draining me. Bree collapsed onto the chair nearly unconscious. I pulled out and unstrapped her legs.

My four guests, content, donned their clothes.

"Next week at my place," said Ron. "But it won't be anywhere near this pleasurable. I assure you my wife would never do what yours did. Thank you for a great poker night."

"Yeah, thanks," the others all said together.

"Breanna is fantastic. Any chance of a repeat performance?" asked Jack.

"Perhaps, but I think Breanna will need to rest a while, first." I looked over at my wife who lay naked and dazed in her chair. I smiled. She did perform well, as always.

If you enjoyed reading about Breanna, please vote and/or leave comments for me.