Breasts in Space

Story Info
Master plays with his pet's breasts.
1k words
3.81
27.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kneel princess."

Master had a long white soft rope in his hand. I kneeled obediently. He slowly and skillfully wound the rope around me belong my boobs, up between my boobs and back around again, leaving my boobs completely encircled by the strands of rope.

"This is called shinju."

I looked down at my breasts as he pulled the ropes tight and made a knot behind my head. They were tightly bound and firm and full.

"What do you think of your breasts baby?" Master asked me, completing the knot.

"They're wonderful Master" I said softly.

"We're going to hurt you today princess," he said kindly.

I smiled up at my Owner. "Whatever makes you happiest Master."

Master grabbed one of my nipples between his fingers and pulled it, pinching it hard. Then he slipped a tiny rubber band onto the tip of my nipple. My nipple stood encircled by a black rubber band, firm, erect, and proud. It hurt but not too much. He slipped a rubber band onto my other nipple in the same manner.

"You will remove these in ten minutes," he ordered.

Master showed me a handful of pegs. He clipped one on to the right of my nipple. I flinched as it pinched the delicate skin.

"Play with yourself," he ordered.

I put two fingers on my clit and rubbed. The rubber bands on my nipples were starting to hurt. Master placed another clip on my boob. Then as I rubbed, he put more on. Soon my boobs were erect and full and each one had four clips.

As I rubbed I started to slip deep into ... something. Kneeling in front of my Master, sharp pain in all parts of my boobs. Master's voice was the only thing that mattered. Pleasing him was my priority, the only reason for my existence. I grasped this thought as it filtered through and focused on it.

"Take off the rubberbands, princess," Master's voice came through my revelry. I fumbled at removing the bands. The first one hurt so much to remove that I gasped and teared up.

"Masturbate," Master told me. The things that are most painful I am always instructed to masturbate when I do them. I thankfully went back to my wet clit. My mind was swirling and I felt dazed. In response to Master's command I carefully pulled off the other rubber band and squeezed my eyes shut as the blood rushed back to the nipple.

My breathing was deep and fast. I left my eyes closed as I played with myself. "Count to ten and then ask me to hurt you."

"One. Two. Three." I started. My words came in short little breaths and a fog descended upon my mind as I counted to ten. "Please hurt me Master," I begged, hoping he would. How could I explain how badly I needed Master to inflict pain. I never used to be a pain seeker. But pain dealt from Master's hands, stripes of the whip, or bruises or pinches are marks of love, badges of honor.

Master removed a peg and I groaned painfully. "Good girl" he said proudly. "Count to ten again."

Every count to ten Master removed a peg. Every peg he removed hurt. Every moment of pain sent me soaring higher. My eyes were now closed.

"May I cum Master?"

"No baby."

I was suddenly afraid I would cum anyway, without permission. "Don't stop rubbing."

"Master I'm going to ruin it."

"Don't cum." he said sternly.

I forced myself not to cum, ruining my orgasm. blood rushed to my head and suddenly what I thought was the floor was above me. I teetered on my knees desperate to lay down but unwilling. Master hadn't allowed it. I swayed back and forth dangerously. Ever attentive to his pet, Master told me to lay down.

Sometimes when I'm dreaming I realize I'm dreaming and I wake up. I had wondered if this mysterious "subspace" was the same way. If I realize I'm in subspace, will it spoil the trance? But it didn't.

"Think of something," the conscious side of my brain ordered me. "Think of your name."

"Pet" my mind responded in confusion. I tried again. "Princess." The scientific side of me didn't relent. I tried harder. "Spot" I thought triumphantly and then I realized that was the name of my friend's dog.

Master interrupted my confusion. "Count to ten again." He pushes my favorite vibe to my pussy.

"One. Two." Relief at the thoughts slipping away. "Three. Four." How wonderful life was "Five. Six." I'm bound up for Master. "Seven, eight, nine, ten." Totally owned.

"Please hurt me Master," I said, barely audible as waves of warmth and bliss washing over me. These were the only words I could speak. My ordered script.

Master unclipped the last peg. the blood rushed back in a shearing stabbing equisite pain. I moaned, my body desperate to cum.

"Cum for me princess," Master ordered.

But I couldn't cum. My pussy throbbed and my whole body sat at the edge but i couldn't soar. I groaned, unable to even feel frustrated, so far separated from all thoughts except the pleasure i had and the pleasure Master was getting from me.

"It's ok baby," Master said gently. "You don't have to cum, don't feel bad."

I want to reassure him that I was fine, that I was happy, but it was impossible to speak. I just laid on the floor, my eyes still closed. I couldn't open my eyes, couldn't think, couldn't process anything complex. I knew what I needed to know - that I belonged to Master and that he loved me.

I laid on the floor, as Master gently spoke to me. I don't remember what he said or what questions he asked me. Soon I had rolled over onto my belly and was looking at Master through half closed eyes.

"Come back to earth now," he instructed. "On the count of five"

Dazed I grasped onto his counting and by the time he reached five I was smiling broadly up at my Master.

"Hi." I said happily.