Breath Taking Date

Story Info
Date with bondage and breathplay.
754 words
4.07
56.6k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ravenx42
ravenx42
72 Followers

I met this girl from Europe at a Goth club who was visiting with friends here in the U.S. She and I were talking and found out we were both into bondage play.

Later that week we met at the club again and we ended up going back to my place with the agreement that when we got there I would let her tie me up.

When we got there she had me strip naked and sit in an armless straight back chair.

Then she pulled some rope out of her bag and tied my wrists, elbows, ankles, and knees to the chair.

Next she grabbed my cock and slowly stroked it, teasing me until I was rock hard. Then she pulled up her skirt and lowered herself down onto my dick facing me. Next she reached down and pulled out a plastic bag and slid it down over my head.

I asked her what she was doing and she just told me to wait I would find out really soon. She said she was going to show me something new, and to just sit there ,shut up , and relax because it was too late to do anything about it now.

I could still breath alright because the bottom of the bag was open but the air was getting warm inside.

Then she started to slowly raise and lower herself on me, very slowly, really teasing me. Then she took a long black silk scarf she had draped around her neck and wound it around my throat. Then as she was fucking me she slowly started to draw it tighter around my neck. In a few seconds it had sealed the bag tight around my neck and air could no longer get into the bag. The plastic started to expand and contract with each breath, and it quickly got very warm and humid inside.

I started to gasp for breath as the air inside the bag quickly ran out. I started to struggle in the bondage to see if I could work a hand loose, but she had tied me really well and I couldn't reach a single knot. As I started to panic and struggle she started to moan and grind herself down harder on my cock. I was really gasping for breathe and started to beg her to let me have some air.

She stuck out her tongue and licked the outside of the bag and said to me that's right, bitch, beg me, I love it when you struggle and beg. I love seeing you gasping for air in there, and not being able to get any, and she pulled the scarf tighter around my neck.

I was completely out of air and pulling hard at the ropes and begging her to let me out.

She just kept grinding down on my cock and moaning as she looked in at me from inches away. Then as the plastic was sticking to my face and I knew I was getting close to passing out she loosened up on the scarf and pulled the bag loose around my neck.

I drew in a few good breaths of cool air and then she said, that's enough bitch and pulled the scarf tight around my throat again.

She repeated this 6 or 7 times. Waiting until I was totally out of air and had the bag plastered tight to my face before allowing me a quick breath.

Then she finally started to really moan loud and slam her hips down on my cock, at the same time she pulled the scarf really tight around my neck as her fists clenched and she arched back and came really hard.

I stared cumming at the same time and the orgasm was unbelievable. After that she pulled the bag off and untied my arms.

She quickly picked up her bag and walked out the door before I could get my legs untied.

I saw her again a couple of nights later and told her I really was turned on by what she had done to me.

She told me she wasn't sure if I would be angry at her or not so that is why she left so quickly that night.

We went home and I let her do it to me again that night, but the next week she had to go home and I have not found any other girl willing to try this with me and I am really hooked on it now.

ravenx42
ravenx42
72 Followers