Breathe

Story Info
You're so, so pretty.
1.1k words
4.29
18k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are so beautiful.

It's the way you consume me. The almost feral gleam in your eyes, the color on your cheeks, the way your lips match mine, you sharing my breath, i'd inhale forever if i could your hands running over every single part of me.

My hands on your collar, pressing myself into you as hard as I can, can you feel this slow burn your hands on my shoulders, spinning me swiftly into the wall behind you. My gasp inhale as your lips are on mine; tongue's melted around mine, your hand, rough and insistent, tearing at the collar of my shirt until it finally gives. Your lips traveling across my jawline...down my neck, nipping at the skin on my throat as I'm arching into you, it burns my hands clenched around your shoulders, soft sighs falling from my lips. I'm slipping off my shirt as you're fumbling with the button on my jeans, pressing your teeth inhale into the soft flesh of my belly. Tugging the sides of my jeans down over my hips, down the pale softness of my thighs...my knees... my calves... my ankles. Laying rough kisses inhale all the way back up my ankles... my calves... my knees... my thighs. Your hand between my legs, teasing me through my panties, hot breath in my ear, my teeth firmly into your shoulder, my nails leaving half moons in the blades, it burns it burns my breathing ragged and hot against your skin.

Your arm wrapping around my legs from behind my knees, i can't feel the ground me throwing my arms around your neck as you're carrying me down the hall.

Your clothing in a careless pile on the floor along with mine. Steam filling the room, imprinting itself on the mirror, the shower doors.

Your arms around me, beads of water on your shoulders, streams running down your chest, my hands running down the sides of your body, nails softly pulling lines up the outsides of your thighs. Soft kisses lighting on your cheeks, your neck, my lips brushing up against yours, my tongue softly slipping across your bottom lip. Your hand clenched around my soaking hair, pulling my head inhale back with a low growl as I'm sinking to my knees, hands around your hips, you're so beautiful looking up at you. My hand wrapped around your cock, running my tensed tongue up along the underside of your shaft...swirling it around the head...slowly twisting and pulling my hand up and down. Your moan echoing off the walls of the shower, your head tilting back, your fingers weaving their ways into the wet curls of my hair as I wrap my lips around you... taking in as much as I can inhale and softly sucking my way back up. Droplets of heat descending over your head and shoulders, tickling your spine, my tongue tracing soft lines across your scrotum, hand still twisting, still pulling. My nails drawing slow circles along the insides of your thighs, my teeth inhale gently nipping at the tender flesh, hand still twisting, still pulling. My lips around your cock again, sucking harder, hand moving faster, I can taste you, slowly dripping over my tongue, down my throat. I'm moaning along with you, your hands clenching my hair, trapping it in tight fists, your hips rocking slightly, gently forcing more of you inhale into me. The pressure's too much, washing over you and you tense beneath my hands, between my lips, and with a soft shudder, I can taste you. Every drop of you. Like a flood inhale behind my lips, blessing my tongue, so so beautiful my throat.

You wrapping me in a soft white towel. Your arm behind my knees again. You kissing my lips softly. You setting me down on the bed.

You're on top of me. Fingertips slowly pulling themselves down my pale throat, over my collarbone, over the swell of my breast, burning rolling them across my nipple. My breath catching in my chest, my hand around the back of your neck, willing you to lean down oh it burns and take it between your lips. Your tongue gently flicking, teeth softly nipping, my back arching beneath you, your hand sliding down the soft skin of my belly...slowly it's like fire making a trail between my parted thighs. Gasping... moaning...your fingers slowly rubbing... teasing... your lips on mine inhale, soft and tender... then i can't breathe it burns harder, more intense. My nails creating more half moons, hips arching, you sliding a finger deep inside me, curling it, I'm begging, i've never seen anyone so beautiful I'm pleading, baby i need you it burns I'm writhing beneath your hands.

My ankles on your shoulders. Your hand pinning my wrists above my head. You teasing my baby please clit with the tip of your cock, my head tilting back into the pillow, biting my lower lip. You sliding inhale into me inch by blessed inch. A gasp, then a breath escaping in a soft moan, nails digging into your sides, back arching, so beautiful you're filling me. Contracting around you, perfectly, like it was created just for you. Your gentle rocking, your lips finding inhale mine, my hands placing themselves on either side of your god he's so beautiful face, your teeth pressed into my throat, throwing my hands up, clutching the pillow as I'm coming, screaming in the release.

You pulling out, baby i'm still on fire pulling me on top of you. My teeth gently biting your lower lip, my tongue tracing a trail along your jaw, running it along your earlobe, laying soft kisses along the sides of your neck, inhale planting my teeth into your throat as I slide down on top of you. My hips rocking back and forth as I'm kissing you, moaning, feeling you deep inside baby you're so beautiful me. Your hands sliding up the sides of my waist, up to my breasts, squeezing, massaging, pinching the nipples gently as I'm riding you, my head tilting back, moans getting louder. You sliding me off, pushing me onto my belly, grabbing my hips, lifting them up, gripping them, pulling them into you as you're slamming your cock into me god baby it burns with a grunt. Your hand slapping my pale cheek , leaving pink stains the length of your fingers. Your hand in the curls of my hair, clenching, pulling my head back as I moan with pleasure, you're driving deeper, harder... faster... in and out in and out I'm screaming out, my insides fluttering around you as I come again, your thrusting prolonging it. You wrenching my hair brutally, pounding into me, coming as you're wrapping your arm around my waist, pressing yourself into me as close as you can.

You easing your way out of me, both of us missing the warmth. You on your back, my arm laying limp across you, the gradual slowing of your breathing, the gentle rise and fall of your chest beneath my hand, my lips pressed against your skin, inhale your hand running listlessly through my curls.

Exhale.