Bred for Sex Ch. 03

Story Info
Forgetting is not always a bad thing.
1.9k words
4.46
126.8k
47
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/31/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brooke
brooke
358 Followers

The teen crossed to her chest of drawers and, with a careful pull, took out a skirt from the top drawer. Smiling at him, Natalie pulled on... "Oh, gawwwwwwwwwwwwwdddd..." Muttered Jonty, hardly able to believe it.

"You like it?" She said, pulling it on. "It still fits me like it always did. Haven't gained an inch around my waist, daddy!"

Jonty sighed. She knew exactly how to drive him crazy. She twirled on her feet so that it rode up, giving him a perfect view of her body. Then, being the slut that she so obviously was, she crawled up onto her desk and presented her ass backwards to him.

It was, of course, her short little school skirt. It had barely come to mid-thigh when she had left the local High school, and now with her bigger ass it curved up over her buttocks, allowing him to almost see her butt crack.

The rampant father was hard as a flag pole again now, and her crossed to the desk quickly. She was looking over her shoulder at him, wanting him, needing him. "What do you want me to do, Natalie?"

She laughed. "I want you to fuck me of course, silly daddy! I want to feel you inside me!"

He groaned, his dreams all coming true at once. First he had been sucked by his lovely daughter, then he had eaten her perfect honey-tasting twat, and now she wanted him to do her.

"But my lovely..."

She grinned at him lasciviously, pulling up the hem of her skirt to expose her exquisite ass to him. "Eat me first, daddy, eat my ass!"

This was a shock to Jonty. He had never thought that his beautiful, clean living daughter would even have heard of the sexual pleasure of the ass. Never mind been urging him to eat hers! Reaching out his hand, he gripped the teen's wide hip from behind and pulled her backwards, raising her ass into the air. Somehow it managed to be large but taut. As he did so her bottom opened up slightly, her crack widening and showing him a tantalising glimpse of her crinkled butthole. He got a good close look at it, he knew that he wanted to see it more. She had the most delightful bunghole that he had ever seen. It was a perfect circle, the wrinkles evenly spaced that that they ran into the taut, unused dimple of her tunnel. Jonty licked his lips. He had seen only one asshole like this before -- it was her mother's. He had never had that bum, but he desperately wanted this one. A quiver of uncertainty ran through him. What he was about to do his wife had been totally turned off by. Would that also apply to his daughter?

Lowering his face forwards, Jonty ran his tongue experimentally up and down the inside of her asscheeks, from the notch at the top down to the fleshy cheeks by her asshole. He was very careful not to lick her actual hole, just in case. He used one hand to open up her buttocks, and the other to hold up her skirt. He could feel her shivering with passion at his oral administration. He loved the way her skin was smooth even back here, and how white it was. She shivered.

"Bloody hell, daddy! Fuck that's good! Please, do it some MORE!"

His eyebrows shot up. Obviously in this, like mother NOT like daughter! Not needing too much encouragement, Jonty stuck out his strong tongue again and once more licked her crack. She moaned and shuddered, her pussy making slick noises. His tongue ran slowly over the warm, slightly moist insides of her bottom cheeks, causing her to shiver and, each time he hit the spot next to her perfect asshole, jump. Her pussy spasmed each time his soft licker passed by her taut crinkle.

The continued like this for perhaps ten minutes, neither of them wanting to spoil the perfect moment. Because for Natalie it was perfect too. She had always had an ultra sensitive ass.

Trust her daddy to know what she wanted! Something to do with family ties. She loved the way his mouth felt on the soft inner skin of her butt cheeks, and the way that his drool was making it all wet back there.Giggling, she forced her bottom back further, giving him greater access. Her eyes closed and she enjoyed the probing of her clinging buttcrack for several minutes more.

"Dadddddy..."

"Yes?" He replied, stopping his oral stimulation of her crease.

"Dad, would you... would you..."

"Yes?" He prompted. Jonty was gasping with excitement, enjoying so much the taste of his naughty daughter's butt. She was sweet and tasty, slightly salty. Her school skirt kept catching the corner of his eye.

It seemed silly to Natalie to be afraid of asking him, but still she found it hard. Here she was up on her knees on her desk with her butt pointing into the air, her father licking her swelled globes. Why couldn't she bring herself to say... "Dad, would you please lick my asshole? Please? Every time you get close to it it feels so good, but you always move away!"

Jonty's eyes opened wide, and his hammering heart went into double time. Wow! He licked his lips, and then replied. "Certainly, my sweet. Anything you say!"

The lamplight was glowing on the inside of her taut young thighs.

His first brush over Natalie's cute crinkle was tentative. Soon thought, Jonty began to kiss and lick her anus, his tongue flickering out to entice tremors from her curvy young body. At first it was dry and warm, but it soon slicked up under his oral administrations. The teen was yelling and moaning like a wild thing now. "Lick my asshole... Oh lick it! Please! Ohhhh your mouth feels so good on my asshole, daddy! Do it again! Please! And again!"

She was kicking up a storm, filling the house with her yells. Despite the fact that he was not touching her clit, Jonty was sure the teen was going to cum! He was equally excited, his turgid cock warm in the cold night air. Jonty was sure that she would bring the whole neighbourhood running, but right now he didn't care a jot. He loved her asshole just as much as she loved him licking it.

Switching his technique, Jonty now used the flat of his tongue against her anus. There was a clicking wet sound each time he wiggled against that pucker. This only served to drive Natalie further wild, and she was groaning and pawing like a wild thing, her words no longer coherent. Throwing her long hair back she drove her bottom towards him, and then it happened...

...his tongue penetrated her taut anal ring. Yelling, his daughter spasmed into orgasm. She juddered and screamed as he suddenly went shocked-still. She moaned and groaned wildly, mewing like a cat. The sounds came from deep in her throat, and as she thrashed about on her warm tongue a splatter of thick cum hit the top of the desk. It was clear and shiny in the light. The teen wasted very little time though. As soon as she had finished her big O, she turned and grinned at him.

"Okay, daddy, now to get you off again!"

"Mmmmmmmmm... yes, honey!" He grinned, standing and taking his cock in his hand. Of course he was nervous about fucking his daughter's cunt -- what father wouldn't be -- but this night was like a dream now and he was willing to do anything for her. Stepping up to the plate, he opened up her horny teenaged lips with his fingers.

She reached back and stopped him, a hand over the end of his cock.

"But daddy... you can't take my pussy. I'm not on the Pill and we don't have any Condoms."

Disappointment gripped him. He of course understood her decision, but still he would have liked to plough her cunt with his dick. It looked so nice and tight and he really wanted to experience that which he had made, even if only once.

"Sure, Natalie, I understand. I'd love another blowjob."

The teen laughed. Looked at his face. And laughed again. "No, silly, I want you inside me daddy. I want you to fuck my asshole!"

"What!?" He jumped, eyes wide.

"Fuck my back cunt, dad, my ass, my big bottom! Is that so horrible to you? I want you up my bunghole!" She slapped her ass then, reaching back to show him the wet slippery mess he had made of her buttcrack. "Do it, daddy mine, thrust it up there for me! I love that!"

Eyes wider than they'd ever been, cock harder than it had ever been, Jonty tilted his cock upwards so that it was pointed at her wrinkled butt. With a nasty look wrinkling up her face, Natalie pushed down and back so he was at the entrance. Jonty marvelled at how easily he slipped into her nether regions. His hands went naturally to her wide hips and he speared her on his dick.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo daddy! That's the best!" Natalie screamed when she had him all the way up her. He could feel her tightness grasping his meat like a vice. "Now, fuck me daddy, fuck me!"

Drawing his spear back, he began to pound forth and back with his turgid flesh. The ring of her anus gripped at him driving him wild with excitement and he knew he could not last very long up her butt. He clinging reaches were just so wonderful! Her constant urging filled the air. Jonty knew he wasn't the first up there, but he did not care right now.

Natalie always loved being anally fucked. It always felt like any cock was twice as large back there. Plus, unlike slippery pussies, tight anuses clung to the flesh that was thrust within them and it always felt closer to be fucked like that. She wriggled and rotated her ass, wanting her dad to have a wonderful time so he would come back time and again for her bottom.

Jonty couldn't believe it. Here she was, the sweet teenager, his daughter, and she was kneeling topless on her desk with his spear buried in her clinging bowels. Not only that, but she was wearing a short school skirt rucked up around her waist, her bare pussy visible and dripping. Her boobs were big and unbelievably firm. He reached around her and grasped and clawed at them as he fucked. Her nipples pressed into his hands.

"Oh my daughter... ohhh yeahhhhhhh..."

This was followed by a gasp of sheer passion as his balls expelled their thick and creamy load right into her bowels. Groaning, he pumped three big squirts into her, and then collapsed backwards, his cock pulling out and splattering sperm over her fat little butt.

The wanton daughter of many father's dreams slipped down off the desk and turned to him. She leaned forwards and kissed him, mashing her hooters against his chest. Then she reached back and shoved a finger up her asshole, pulling out some sperm which she licked and sucked at. Jonty watched with disbelief as she did this, knowing that she did it for a second time because it shocked him so much.

"So, daddy, are you glad you went to the bathroom naked tonight?"

"Yes dear, I really am."

"Good. I hope you'll maybe do it again, possibly tomorrow night?"

Jonty grinned happily, knowing there would be no problem getting sex from now on. "And every night thereafter."

Natalie squealed and clapped her hands, making her boobs shudder. "Just one thing, daddy."

"Yes, dear?"

"Promise you'll never bring any Condoms?"

Jonty had gone to heaven.

brooke
brooke
358 Followers