Bred in the Pit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bofunk
Bofunk
12 Followers

The succubus lowered herself more onto the colossal shaft, throwing her head back and hissing in pleasure as she was again stretched to the limit by the immense prick. The ribbed ring of the demon's glans rubbed irritably against her vaginal wall, and she relished the sensation. She began to bob rhythmically up and down on the immense shaft of the demon, the huge member plumbing her recesses over and over. The fully erect dick bashed against the wall of her womb and she gasped with pleasure at the pain it sent coursing into her belly. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ooooooooh!", moaned the succubus, leaning forward to garner deeper penetration, her sultry-sweet voice causing the demonic jailer to become even more entranced by the beauty of the demon riding him. She lay her chest down against the jailer's own chest, her giant breasts flopping to either side of her arms as she rode the jailer without delay.

"I think its time for you to do some work, here," said the succubus. She gently kissed the muscular chest of her imprisoned lover, sending more of the potent magic coursing directly into the demonic jailer's blood. The jailer was powerless now to resist her magics, and he groaned with ecstasy as his hips involuntarily bounded upwards rigorously, ramming his prick into the succubus with moist slurping sounds. The succubus' butt bounced hard up and down on the shaft of the demon, and her moans began to crescendo. "Ohh, ohh, ohh, ohh! That's – right – give – it – your – all!" she called between the impacts from his thrusts. Her gigantic breasts shifted back and forth on his chest, covering him with moisture from her engorged nipples. Flinging her hair to one side to get it out of the way, she kissed the jailer's chest several more times, sending even more of her venom into his blood. The jailer was lost in a sea of ecstasy, and he unknowingly pounded the beautiful creature striding him as hard as he could. He felt as though his dick would burst it was so hard, yet he did not care. All he could think of was ramming every inch of himself into the pussy of that gorgeous creature.

Knowing that the jailer was now completely hers, she muttered the incantation which loosed the bands on his wrists. Immediately, the jailer reached upwards and grabbed her by the waist, forcing her down as hard as he could onto his meat as he slammed her upwards from underneath with his hips. "Ah! Ah! Oh, more, lover! More! Fill – me – with – your – seed! Make – me – burst!" she yelled between his pounding. At her behest, the demonic jailer grabbed her by the buttocks, penetrated her as deeply as he could one last time, and with another roar of triumph, spilled forth another load of his viscous cum deep into her belly.

As the jailer's seed rushed into her womb once more, she began to once again siphon the life energies from the semen, further empowering herself and preparing her body for a spawning. As she absorbed the essence of the jailer, her now overly engorged breasts began to overflow with infernal milk, and they grew to a size of nearly double what they had been before she began to feed from the jailer. Her hard nipples began to spurt, unable to contain the building pressures of the milk now being carried within her breasts. Her body was nearing its completion of its primary goal, and with but a bit more life essence she would fill to the brim and conceive a host of ravenous, snarling broodlings in her womb and spill them out into the world in a spawning. She continued to bounce up and down on the increasingly flaccid member, her expert poise and form attempting to milk every drop of cum from the demon's shaft. Her vaginal walls groped and kneaded, and the demonic jailer, now delirious with weakness and pleasure, was lost to the undulating stroking her pussy was giving his shaft.

"One more time, I think, and we'll be ready," said the succubus to the now mostly incoherent jailer beneath her. She had ceased to ride the now limp shaft of the jailer, but left it within her. She leaned forward, noting how heavy her breasts now were with their payloads of demon milk. "Here's an idea," she said with her lovely, sultry voice, "why don't you take care of some of this for me?" With that, she leaned forward once again, her colossal, engorged boobs cascading across the face and chest of the jailer. Using her hands, she inserted her hardened, lengthy nipples into his mouth, which he accepted without protest. Instantly, the fanged mouth of the jailer began to suck on her breasts slightly, and the succubus could feel her overstuffed breasts begin to emit a steady stream of her milk into the jailer's mouth, which he gulped down incoherently. "Ah...", she gasped, feeling the pressures in her breasts begin to subside, feeling the curling tongue and sharpened teeth of the jailer prick and knead her breasts as he gulped down more and more of her milk.

Unbeknownst to the jailer, however, the milk was laced with some of her most potent sexual venom, and as he fed upon her boobs his balls began to once again swell painfully with the production of even more cum, and his huge member began to once again swell within her. Feeling this, the succubus left her nipples in his mouth for him to feed upon, but leaned backwards, stretching her nipples out as she did so from the suction of the jailer's mouth. Instinctively, the jailer bit into her nipples to stop them from sliding from his mouth, and he sucked on them harder, causing the milk to flow from her with increased rapidity. "Oh, yes...", sighed the succubus, and she once again began to bounce up and down upon the now rigid staff of the jailer, her nipples stretching painfully as she pounded her own pussy with her bouncing. She placed her hands behind her upon the thighs of the jailer, and with expert style began to ride her victim faster and faster, feeling her hunger once again gain control over her body. Her perfectly round buttocks slapped against his thighs, and her now enveloping hair swished too and fro, cascading down to her hands as she impaled herself on the jailer repeatedly.

The succubus rode the jailer like this for some time. She knew the last orgasm would be the longest in coming, because the jailer was almost completely spent. She had almost drained all of his life energies. Soon, she would be satisfied enough to complete her true purpose: to allow his infernal children to spill out of her belly, further filling existence with horrible demons.

As she slammed herself onto his prick repeatedly, she grabbed his arms, placing his now-weak hands upon her breasts. He squeezed as much as he was able, and the succubus felt the hot, steaming milk gush from her nipples even faster, pouring down into his throat, filling his veins even more with her potent sexual venom. In reaction, his penis stiffened even more, once more bashing against the wall of her womb. His balls swelled even more beneath her, nearing the need for another release, soon to jettison their largest and final load directly into her vacuous womb. "So close, now..." panted the succubus as she fucked him, "so close! Come on, lover, give it all you've got just one last time!"

At her words, the venom completed its unholy work, and the jailer's prick grew to maximum length within her. The jailer bit down onto her breasts as he climax quickly approached, and the succubus hissed with delight at the pain and pleasure coursing through her. The jailer clamped down with his hands upon the fleshy folds of her breasts, causing her milk to shoot out of her with wondrously warm pain. She ceased riding him and threw her head back, and the jailer involuntarily bucked his hips one final time. The head of his colossal penis shoved all the way up to her womb as he impaled her as hard as he could, and he unclenched his teeth from her nipples, causing her breasts to shoot milk all over his face and chest below her. "Gahhh," muttered the jailer, erupting the largest load of cum into the succubus that had ever passed out of his dick. "Ahhhh! Oh, yes!" hissed the succubus in triumph, the immense torrent of cum bubbling up directly into her womb, stretching her belly slightly with its vast amount.

The jailer held her in the air with his pelvis for a few moments, then collapsed, completely spent. His hands fell away from her breasts, hitting the ground with deadened thuds. The gratuitous mammaries flopped free, rolling down the succubus' stomach, causing the spewing, hardened nipples to thud against the muscular chest of the jailer, sending jolting pleasure into her through her breasts. She sat upon the jailer momentarily, feeling the instinctive kneading of her vaginal walls attempting to suck every ounce of remaining semen from his lifeless cock. She looked back down at the immobile face of the jailer, his eyes closed in exhausted bliss, his breathing barely intelligible beneath her. The succubus casually reached beneath her giant breasts to knead and play with her nipples and to stroke the flesh of her bosoms, absently-mindedly transfixed by a growing sensation within her body.

Her breasts had ceased their incessant outpouring of milk, and instead were once again growing in size, cascading all across the chest of the jailer before her, her extremely large, hard nipples rubbing against his masculine chest beneath the mounds of her flesh. She felt sure that, if she were able to stand up, her breasts would now descend all the way down to her shins with their length and girth, they were so large. Her beautiful, long black hair began to take on the hue of the void, enveloping even more light in the tiny cell, growing immensely longer and more beautiful as it dropped to the floor around her. Her skin became porcelain, snow-white; luminescent even to the stark light that existed still within the cell. The radiating aura of darkness about her began to deepen into some sort of un-light, as if she were situated within the roiling energies of the void. Her features became so beautiful that she would break the heart of anything that laid eyes upon her instantly, be it man or demon.

She felt so full, so complete. Her urge for sexual siphoning was finally sated, and her body began to take on the urge of a completely different type. Instead of the urge for taking, she now began to feel the pulling instincts of giving within her. Finally, it had begun! This was her favorite part!

Sliding backward off of the penis and body of the jailer (which was no easy feat due to her cumbersome, enormous breasts), she dragged herself to a corner of the cell, pulling her engorged breasts behind her.. The brimming energies within her gave her the strength to pull herself, but she knew she must find a comfortable position with which to experience and savor what was about to transpire. She placed her back against the corner of the wall and leaned backward, using her hands to shove the huge mounds of her breasts to either side of her legs, which she opened to the center of the room. She began to pant and breathe with increased rapidity, and looking downward she saw that her belly had begun to expand. Her womb was filling with her infernal children! A sensation in her breasts also piped in, and she glanced at them quickly. They had begun to grow once again for a third and final time, and she could feel the flood of milk building within them, causing her nagging discomfort and pain as they caused her breasts to swell and engorge. Her nipples lengthened to about the size of her index fingers, and took on a reddened hue which contrasted harshly against the pure white of the flesh of her breasts.

Using her hands, she grunted and pulled upon the tops of her breasts to allow the gargantuan nipples to stick out freely in to the air. Finally, the growth of her breasts stopped, yet the engorging did not. She felt her warm, sticky milk begin to once again emit from her nipples in tiny streams that cascaded into widening pools beside her legs. The sensation caused her to shudder with delight, as it seemed no amount of milk spewing from her would cause the pressure within her breasts to subside. She leaned her head back against the wall, peering upwards at the ceiling, feeling her grotesque body once again give in to its urges as she braced herself for the ride.

Her panting and gasping finally reached a crescendo, and her belly began to distend onto the floor between her massive thighs. She leaned further down to her back, feeling the waves of milk within her breasts cause them to roll back and forth as she did so. Her vagina now had an opening, and she finally felt her first contraction rock through her body. "Uggghh!", she cried, relishing in the pain. She put her hand on her breast and grasped for her unreachable nipple in vain, desperate to play with herself. She settled for massaging the immense breast, feeling her flesh roll through her fingers. She gripped it and pushed, and a warm spout of milk shot as if through a hose from her sensitive nipple. "Ohhh!", she called. So much pain, she thought. So much pleasure! Soon it will be mine!

She took her other hand and reached down to her now immense belly, feeling the younglings tumbling within her. "Oh, yes, my pretties! Now is the time! Come forth and bring misery to the world!" She always loved to say that to her babies before they were born; she believed it gave them unholy strength.

A second contraction, more powerful this time, rocked through her. She now put both hands on her colossal tummy, enjoying the pain. She called out again and again as more and more contractions bounded throughout her body. Her cries echoed down the hallway of the vast prison, and some of the infernal inmates bashed against the bars in order to try and see what was happening. Nothing, they knew, tasted more wonderful than a freshly spawned demon-child, yet the bars held them in place.

Nothing is safer nor more poetic, she thought, than spawning my children in this prison. They'll be safe long enough to find prey of their own.

The pulses quaked through her body more and more, and each time she hissed or yelped or gasped, or called out in pain. When a contraction hit her, her breasts undulated with the pulse, causing milk to jettison from her nipples in flowing spurts. Pools of milk were now beginning to accumulate next to her, and the rivulets from the pools were flowing like streams into cracks in the walls and floor. Some of the milk coalesced around her butt, and she was literally sitting in her own milk, feeling the vile liquid pool and wash the floor around her, yet she did not care. All she cared about was the next contraction, the next pulse. They filled her with such wondrous pain, and she delighted in the urgency and roughness with which the contractions rocked through her body.

She now appeared grotesquely and immensely pregnant, her huge belly filling the space between her thighs, and it quaked whenever a contraction shook her. Her womb rolled and churned as her children struggled within, and the discomfort was excruciatingly wonderful. She continued to massage and knead her massive belly, looking down at it in loving tenderness until a contraction shook here, where she then threw her head back and yelped in helpless pain. Her belly button protruded from the middle of her stomach, and she finally began to look as though she might burst if she filled with any more of her children.

Finally, the time had come. She sighed heavily, resting her hands upon her gigantic stomach, and placed her head into the nook of the corner of the walls behind her. Her long, midnight hair rolled down her shoulder next to one of her massive breasts, coiling onto the floor in a heap next to her. She thought briefly of the demonic jailer laying helpless on the floor a few feet from where she lay. Poor fool, was all she could think before her spawning finally, after long last, began.

A powerful contraction, the most potent one yet, gripped her like an iron vice. It quaked up from her belly into her throat, causing her to call out helplessly to the ceiling above her before rolling back down the length of her body, all the way to her extended nipples, which jettisoned even more milk in response. Her mouth contorted in the wondrous pain, and she gave herself over to the overwhelming desire to heave her monstrous womb with all of her might. She pushed and pushed, her belly quaking uncontrollably, one hand reaching up to her mouth to stifle her birthing screams. "Mmmmph, mmmmm!" she cried in exquisite agony as her vagina began to part. Gradually, a large, fleshy lump was forced out of her vagina, sent skidding away on a trail of spurting afterbirth from her innards. She panted and panted, feeling slight relief (somewhat to her dismay) as the first of her children slid from her. Already the swelling in her belly began to subside, and she no longer felt quite like bursting at the seams.

Quickly, however, another horrible contraction sped through her, and once again she moaned and forced out another fleshy packet which slid out of her on the slimy afterbirth to meet the first child. In the moment between this birthing and the next, she glanced down to see the flesh packets struggling and tumbling on the stone floor beneath them. Then, the first packet tore asunder, and out from it clawed a horrible young demon, fully clawed and fanged, with long, pointed ears. It stood up precariously, glancing around quickly to be sure the coast was clear. How strong and disgusting my children always are, thought the succubus, staring lovingly and encouragingly at the young demon.

After the spawnling had finishing checking for danger, it quickly espied its mother in the corner, heaving with contractions as she stared at it. It also noticed the enormous breasts plopped onto the ground on either side of her, emitting their steady streams of unholy, foul-smelling milk. Instinctively, the young demon obeyed the ravenous hunger in its belly and leaped upon one of the giant breasts, clinging desperately to it with its tiny clawed fingers, enveloping as much of the nipple into its maw as it could. It sucked and pulled on the teat, gulping down her potent milk as quickly as it could.

The succubus saw the tiny monster leap at her engorged breast, felt it latch onto her nipple and begin sucking on her roughly. "Yes, child, drink as much as you can! Mother has plenty for you!", she called to the small demon, which paid her no mind.

Soon, as the demon-child fed itself on her breast, another contraction ripped through her, and she tossed her head back once more. "Ohhhhhh!", she yelped long and loudly as yet another flesh packet was evicted from her innards. She now had three children in this spawning so far, yet she knew that her body was far from done. The jailer had given her plenty of seed, and she was just getting started. She would fill this cell with her litter until they cascaded out into the hallway to escape into the rest of the burning hells.

The second child had freed itself from the flesh packet and had similarly latched itself onto her other breast, just as the first had. Contractions continued to roll throughout her body, and every time one did, more breast milk shot from her nipples directly into the mouths of her feeding children. More and more children shot out of her onto the floor, only to rip open their flesh packets and tentatively look around.

Before long, the contractions began to meld, and the succubus barely had time to breathe as unending agony tore through her. Her children seemed to pour out of her without end, and she gasped and panted as much as she could to catch her breath before even more slid out of her immense womb. Before long she lost count of them, as she always did. The little beasts would scramble to her massive breasts, latch onto her nipples, suck as much of her milk as they could out of her, and then dawdle off sleepily, curling up into little balls to doze. Every so often a pair would fight over one of her teats, and the clawing, pinching, and biting that happened to her nipples from their fights was enough to send her to near sexual climax alongside the contractions from her belly. The milk seemed to never end, and the engorged feeling in her breasts seemed only to subside a little as her children fed from her.

Bofunk
Bofunk
12 Followers