Breeder Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Today, we are going to do something a bit different with your sponge bath,” she spoke in a quiet way as she smiled at though her attention was centered on my full erection. I had gotten used to the women and their constant touching during this ritual which always caused me to grow almost instantly hard so I did not feel anything out of the ordinary.

“I’m game if you are,” I answered.

“Good then,” she fluffed the pillows on the bed so that I could lay back on them as I sat up and she positioned me thus. She took out a small vile of liquid and poured it into the bowl of herb filled water and stirred it gently yet thoroughly with the sponge inside. “This is a little something that might cause you to feel a slight pressure inside and it might make you just a bit sick to your stomach.”

“What is it?” I asked.

“It’s something made especially to fortify your circulatory system and to enhance your glands a bit. You will feel a tingling sensation and warmth that will spread throughout your body and because I don’t want you to scratch yourself raw, I am going to bind your hands to keep them from hurting you. Okay?”

“This sounds dangerous and I’m not sure I really want to do this.”

“It’s for your own good and, believe me, when it’s over, you’ll thank me. I swear it.”

She took my wrists and held them together and raised them above my head and when she retracted her hands, I was bound as if there were rope around my wrists and I had the illusion that I was being hung, yet, there was nothing at all holding me, it was weird. I felt comfortable on the bed with the pillows cushioning my back and thought nothing more about it.

The second the damp sponge touched my skin it felt like it was burning and I yelped.

“Take it easy, it only lasts for a second or two, just relax.”

As the sponge made its way along my skin, I could feel the tingling not just on the skin but deep inside. Every organ, every muscle, every sinew, even bone felt the tingle as a warmth radiated throughout my body. I felt the muscles in my stomach and groin pulling together and my back seemed to arch and tighten, in fact, all my muscles seemed to form a strong bond as the warmth and tingling grew in intensity. My mind began to feel as if it was on fire and my vision was blurred. For the first time since I had been there, I became parched and needed something to quench my thirst, but I was unable to speak. My throat felt like it had swollen shut and in my minds reasoning, I knew that was not true because I was filling my lungs with a larger than normal capacity of air, almost hyperventilating.

When the sponge hit my calves my legs tightened and cramped but there was no pain, just the intense tightening of my muscles. By the time she got to my thighs I felt like I went bowlegged immediately and the tingling and warmth was incredible. I was starting to get sick to my stomach as my muscles reacted with violent spasms. This all became too much for me and when the sponge touched my balls I went totally blind and my head began to swim.

“It’s alright honey, it’s almost over, I know you feel uncomfortable now but soon I’ll give you something nice to drink.” She said this so calmly yet I detected a quiet sympathy and an almost desire to be able to take the pain for herself.

I was in such a state already but I knew the worst was to come as I felt the sponge make its journey along the length of my penis and it became rock hard like it had never been before. At this moment everything changed. I still could not see but my entire body and mind had only one purpose. All I wanted to do was fuck this green skinned nurse until she screamed for mercy. I wanted to tell her so, but the words wouldn’t come as I was so parched and dry, I couldn’t speak.

I heard the sponge splash into the metal container of oily water, signaling the end of the bath. I didn’t want her to go, I wanted to see her, touch her, make love to her, and shoot my cum deep inside of her, yet there was nothing I could do. I could hear her moving around and the shifting of material and I knew she was still there but I could not see her. I then felt her take the ear piece from my ear so that I if I could have talked we would never understand each other. I was confused and my whole body was pulsating with need.

I felt her straddle me on the bed and she took my face into her hands and opened my mouth. She was going to give me something to drink, and I needed that as much as I needed her. What touched my lips was the hardened nipple of her breast. And like a child with his mother I suckled on her breast. I could feel her gently squeezing her breast to allow her milk to flow and soon it did. The first few drops were like sweet nectar, but it was just a drop or two and I was so thirsty. Unsatisfied, I began to suck like a ravenous child on her breast and the suction I created caused her to moan just as I did feeling her fleshy bud inside my mouth. Slowly but surly, a slight, steady stream of liquid came from her nipple and I greedily nursed, swallowing hard while lapping for more. It was not mother’s milk as I know it, but something sweet and delicate in taste, like a fine wine. As it hit my throat it seemed to evaporate and that caused me to suckle even harder. I could feel her as she manipulated her breast and her breathing was becoming hard and fast. It was something of a sexual nature for her and she was getting off on it. With a slight pop, she withdrew her breast and she rubbed the hardened nipple on my cheek. My mouth was still opened and I needed more and soon I was offered the other breast which I immediately began feasting upon as greedily as the first. She was moaning loudly now and she was pushing my head into her breast as she maneuvered it for a maxim flow rate. The harder I sucked the more she moaned and I swear she climaxed because I could feel her whole body quiver and the purring of her humming voice went down two octaves. As I tug gently, begging for the release of more of her delicious offering she pulled her breast away from me and rubbed the hardened nipple on my check, a dap of the nectar leaving its trace on my skin.

She placed my ear piece back on and told me that was very good of me, that I was “a good boy and ate most of my supper,” and she giggled.

My hands were still suspended above me and I still could not see a thing, yet, I started to feel something strange happening to me. I could not tell you what it was but it was not anything I had ever felt before.

I was still hard as a rock and I could feel the crack of her ass rub against my hardness and all I wanted to do was have her lift herself up and place herself on my dick and ride me for all she was worth. Then I began to wonder if the Zamanow were built anything like humans in their sexual liaisons. Who knows how natural selection chose to work its wonders on Ethos?

“In a few minutes you will be ready for the second course,” she giggled again.

Second course, I wonder if she meant me to suck her tits dry. Maybe this was how they had sex here. Now my vision was beginning to clear up a bit and things were looking blurry but I could make out shapes.

“Please tell me when you can see again?” she asked.

“It’s kind of blurry now, but it’s getting better,” I sounded horse as if I had been in a desert with no water for weeks.

“That’s good, just hold on and you’ll be right as rain in a few minutes.” She began to massage my chest and shoulders and she would snuggle with me and give me little kisses about the face and neck. Whatever came out of her breasts felt like some kind of drug that had hallucinatory effects, yet I was cognizant of my surroundings and the clarity was becoming much more evident with each passing second. Without understanding the mechanics of the how or why, I at once became in tune with every portion of my body and intuitively knew how it worked. At this very moment, I was well aware that my questions had also been answered about all of eternity and the ever-changing universe. There was no need to ponder these mysterious wonders any longer as I knew just how simple all living entities were. I knew everything I had ever wondered about.

At the epiphany, my eyesight returned completely, better than it ever been, and there right in front of me were the deep purple eyes of my green skinned lady. She was even more beautiful than I had imagined in my hazy state. Her eyes, alone, took me on my journey and back all in one gazing moment. Her hair had become a little redder and her skin had taken on a deeper green color. Her nipples were large and swollen and they were the familiar pink of ladies nipples I have always known. She was as naked as I was and I marveled at her body. She was well muscled and not an ounce of fat could be seen on her finely sculptured body. I wanted to put my hands on her hips and lift her onto my swollen penis but I was still invisibly bound. She was staring at me with those deep purple eyes and she held me captive in those pools of reflection. It was the most intimate trance I can ever recall, what was only minutes seemed like hours.

“It’s time now; I think you’re ready for the second course of your meal, young man.”

She stood on the bed with her legs on either side of me and presented her vulva to me. There were thin wisps of reddish pubic hair and what appeared to be the normal construction of a vagina just like that of humans. She placed one hand at the back of my head and with the other she parted her vulva while bringing my face to the flesh between her thighs. I did not need encouragement and I began to lick her puffy flesh and use my tongue to reach deep inside of her and marveled at her delicious taste of salt and sweetness. She angled herself so that I could get at her clitoris and I began to lick and then suck on it trying to lap as much of her juice as I could. For some reason, I needed this, I thought, to keep giving me my life. I felt her put pressure on my head as I delved into her as greedily just as I had suckled her breast. Her breathing began to deepen as she began to grind herself harder on to my face. She removed her hand from the back of my head and steadied herself with her palm on the wall and she pushed her pelvis into my face forcing my head against the wall as I sucked and licked her. If I could have, I would have used my fingers to probe every aspect of her and heighten her sexual experience. But, she was in control and she wanted it this way. Who was I to complain? I was more than happy to see that she was built to something that I found familiar just as I was enjoying getting her off. I loved the sounds she was making and the little gasps and long drawn out sighs with the occasional shudder. As her speed began increasing, I sensed she was near what she had wanted to achieve. Her grinding was with purpose and by the look of sheer satisfaction upon her face I knew she was about to explode into her orgasm. My male ego was hoping it would leave her weak in the knees and wanting more of me just as I wanted everything she could give me. That’s when she gripped my head with both hands and damn near suffocated me as she rode out her climax, in waves that lasted for minutes. Then she released me from her grip and as I gazed up at her purple eyes over her pink nipples and green skin I saw a familiar cloudiness in them that told me I have done my job very well.

She dropped down next to me the bed in order to catch her breath and she leaned against me.

“You’re coming along just fine,” she said between breaths, “I think you’ll do.”

“That’s nice to know,” I said as I licked her wetness from the corner of my mouth. It was then that I noticed that the hallucinatory feeling had left me and in its place a powerful urge and an ache to realize myself sexually.

Still on the bed with me, she idly gripped my stiff cock in her hand and began to move it up and down my shaft. This elicited a response from me of combined gratefulness and total pleasure.

“Yes, you are much better these days and I think you have made a full recovery.” She said it somewhat detached like a doctor about to lance a boil.

“I’m so glad you think so,” I said, wanting her to continue.

“Yes, I do believe you’ll fit in well here,” she said.

“I certainly do hope so.”

Then she bent forward and began to take me in her mouth. She was incredible. She had the ability to take me entirely inside her mouth and down her throat and produce suction unequaled to anything I have felt before. She cupped my balls with one hand and lightly massaged them as she sucked me and with her other hand she formed a ring between her thumb and forefinger at the base of my cock. In my state, it did not take her long before I began to erupt with a load of semen I though would never quit. Not one drop escaped from her mouth and she swallowed it all and sucked the very last drop from me before she once again sat by my side on the bed.

“Hmmmm, that was nice.” She said. “I liked that very much.”

“I liked it very much too,” I said.

“You really do taste quite good, I will have to do this more often.”

“I would be honored if you did.”

She raised her hand above her head and my wrists became unbound and they dropped to my sides. I put my arm around her and brought her close to me and hugged her, and she nuzzled into my chest, purring like a kitten. As she did so she idly played with my limp penis, studying it and inspecting it. She would rub it every now and then and we began to chat about how pretty the day was and how weird the sponge bath was. She assured me that it was of vital importance to do things just as they were done, because she wanted me to be a strong and virile man. I assured her that I, too, wanted to be all of those things for her. “You must tell all the women that,” she giggled.

As her long, slender fingers played with me I began to get hard and she smiled and suggested that perhaps a third course would be in order. Ever being the man to want to please a beautiful green skinned woman I whole heartedly agreed.

She stroked me until I was rock hard and then she straddled me and I got my chance to grip her hips and really fuck the shit out of her. I pounded on her in every way possible; I rolled her onto her side and lifted her leg as I ground myself into her up to the hilt. Wanting more, I then got her on all fours and took her from behind and watched the ripples in her ass as I let loose all the pent up sexual need in me. While my cock was rubbing her with each stroke I could tell from the noises she was making that she was climaxing over and over. Her yelps and moans were like that of an animal and when I shot my load deep inside of her pulsing hole, she let out one last scream that shook my whole body and I had to cry out in unison with her. When I was through pumping all my cum within her she held me tightly like a vice against wood and wouldn’t let me off of her for at least a half an hour; something which I didn’t mind at all. I loved the feel of her skin against me and the touch of her hands on my body. It felt like heaven the way her legs wrapped around my mid-section and just staring at the beautifully disheveled look of one who has had one hell of a good fucking.

As she got herself together to leave, she began to tell me a little bit about the Zanamow. There was a protracted war with the southern half of the planet and most of the men went to fight. The war was won but at a terrible cost. The opposition used chemical warfare in a last ditch effort to win and it caused more than ninety percent of the male population to become sterile. Those that weren’t sterile were so chemically disrupted that no amount of healing could bring about their continued health. Things were looking dim for the Zamanow, with out a male population the chances of continuing the species was doomed. So, they began to snag DNA material from different sources to make their own male population. These men, while adequate for the purposes of manual labor and agricultural tasks were not suitable enough material to continue the species. So that’s when they decided to recruit outside sources, like myself.

At this point I began to get an awful feeling that something bad was at foot.

“Normally, the Zamanow reproduce by first creating a fertile zone in the male for the female seed to take root. In my case, it is necessary to prepare my DNA material to be compatible with Zamanow DNA material, (she pointed to the metal bowl used for the sponge bath). Then by allowing the male an ample supply of “mother’s milk” as the female is in orgasm the male will swallow her ovum. The ovum is accompanied in the milk and will give the ovum a safe nest in which to be fertilized. Then the male’s sperm must enter the female in the same fashion in order to mix with vital proteins provided by the female constitution. In order to complete the union, the ovum inside the male must be transmitted into the female via traditional sexual acts. The proteins from the male absorbed through the milk give the ovum and the sperm a better then average chance for fertilization.”

“You mean to say I just impregnated you,” I asked?

“Yes, of course. That’s why you’re here. We need a vast supply of males and with a few good men like yourself, we can slowly build up our culture and maybe even better it with the introduction of new genetic material.”

I had a dumb look on my face.

“You’re a Breeder,” she smiled sweetly. “You are going to have sex with every available female on this planet and we will have a wonderful crop of babies. Hopefully, we will find other genetic material to add to the mix, but for now, you are a prize and we want you in good health.”

“What happens if I just don’t do it,” I wondered aloud not realizing I was actually speaking.

“When you are no longer useful to us, we will just let you die. But don’t worry. We can keep you healthy like this for at least the next twenty years, and then, who knows.”

With that, she picked up the metal container with the sponge and passed through the unseen door.

That was five years ago and I am still walking around the garden naked in my prison, doing my duty for their mankind. I am in a cage in a fertility zoo, where my onlookers see in through transparent walls but I cannot see out. I have never seen the children, but I have heard they are different colors. Some are grey like the storm clouds that often appear above this planet right before the light turns to darkness, some more blue than green, almost the same hue as the water I remember when last I visited Earth, and every once in a great while one is white, like myself. All are males. I get the feeling they kill off most of the female fetus prior to birth, but I don’t ask. I just hang out until the next sponge bath, and hope that I last another fifteen or twenty years.

Zjn 01/03

12