Breeding at the Vet's Office Ch. 01

Story Info
He gets the vets wife when he is out of town.
5.9k words
4.41
318.5k
146

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ok Mrs. Johnson. I will tell the doctor that you will be in around 5:30. No It’s my pleasure, I’ll see you then,” Elisa Patterson said as she hung up the phone and made a mental note to tell her husband about Mrs. Johnson’s appointment.

Elisa Patterson and her husband Dr. Michele Patterson had been married for 8 years and were the parents of two lovely girls, Jessie and Mora, aged 6 and 4 respectively. They had met while he was a veterinarian student at the local university and she was a vet tech. During their long hours on duty a mutual attraction developed into a full-blown relationship and two years later a few months after he graduated, he proposed and she accepted whole-heartedly.

They went through the normal hardships of being newly married and without money, but through it all their love of each other, and perseverance in the veterinary endeavors got them through. They eventually saved enough money to start their own practice, and once they were successfully off the ground, the first baby came. Two years later her baby sister was born, and the Pattersons became your typical happy American suburban couple.


“Ahhh,” She moaned as she got up from her chair and stretched.

Jimmy Dawkins had just finished cleaning out the kennel when her entered the back door and saw Elisa stretching. He had worked as their only Kennel assistant for 3 years, with the hope of gaining enough animal experience for vet school, and now at 18 was ready to go to college and study pre vet courses. He was working his last summer there and the sight of Elisa bending over and stretching once again put his heart in his throat. She was his first crush and object of desire, as he lay awake at night during those awkward preteen and early teenage years, when the body begins to change and masturbation becomes more of a pursuit, she was the object of every fantasy he ever had. And standing there stretching, it was easy to see why.

At 31 years old Elisa Patterson was a revelation to behold. She was dressed in a pair of low cut scrub pants that clung tightly around her seductive hips, long toned legs, and tight firm behind. The scrubs hung low to show the waistband of her thong above the waistband of her scrubs. Her black belly shirt pulled tightly against her skin, and strained greatly to cover her size c breasts, ending just above her navel, and exposing her flat stomach. Her shoulder length black hair was pulled back, and her beautiful dark eyes looked strained after a long day on the job. She kept herself in shape by long strenuous bike rides, and daily laps in the pool.

“Oh Jimmy I didn’t see you there,” Elisa said as she finished stretching and straightened up.

“Oh I’m sorry Elisa. I just finished cleaning out the kennel, and thought I would come in before I went home to see if there is anything else you needed me to do today,” Jimmy replied as he tried to hide the bulge in his pants.

“Oh yeah Jimmy. Could you be a doll and take this in the back and write it on the calendar please? It’s the appointment for Mrs. Johnson. Thank you Hun,” she said as she smiled and handed it to him.

“Not a problem,” he replied as he took the paper and headed to the office.
The Patterson Veterinary clinic was attached to their family home, and their office was actually located right next to Elisa and Michael’s bedroom. Many a night Jimmy would fantasize about lying with Elisa in her bed and making passionate love to her all night long. He would sometimes lay on her side and become intoxicated by the smell of her perfume on the bed, and slowly pump his cock as he imagined her riding him to unspeakable pleasure and release.

He was about to do just that as he found a pair of her thongs in the hamper next to the bed, but thought better of it when he heard the sound of her children playing down stairs. He resigned himself to his fate and unconsciously stuffed the panties in his pocket as he dejectedly turned away from the bedroom and entered the office.

He wrote the information on the desk calendar, and was about to leave when something out of the corner of his eye grabbed his attention. It looked like a second calendar was stuck behind the desk. Curiosity got the best of him, so he reached down and pulled it up to look at it.

The calendar only had writing on it on specific days; in fact, it looked to Jimmy as if it only had writing on it on two days each month. The words “My best time” were written on the 21st and 22nd of every month, with little asterisks surrounding them. Jimmy scoured the calendar for the whole year and on the 21st and 22nd of each month he found the same words written.

Jimmy quickly realized that he was looking at a fertility calendar, Mike and Elisa were trying to have another baby. The thought of this instantly mage his cock hard in his pants. As he perused the previous months he noticed little notes in the margin, various doctors’ names that were, Jimmy surmised, the names of fertility specialists. After each specialist name the words “I’m fine” appeared, so Jimmy surmised that the problem in their inability to conceive, stemmed from Michael.

He continued to look at the calendar and noticed the words “Mike at conference” on the 21st and 22nd of this month. His cock once again sprung to life at the possibilities this development offered, as he gleefully realized the 21st was tomorrow. He knew that the veterinary practice was closed due to the absence of Dr Patterson, but the Kennel was open and Elisa would be there and she would be alone with him.

A plan started to form in his mind, a plan that if it failed would probably land him in jail, but if successful could lead to him impregnating Elisa. He knew enough about biology to understand that a woman was most sexually aroused on her most fertile days, and figured that if he could somehow get his pants off in front of her, if given the right situation, he could have her.

The sound of the children playing downstairs once again brought him back to reality, and he quickly replaced the calendar where he found it, and made his way downstairs. He got back to the vet hospital and told Elisa goodbye and wished Dr Patterson good luck on his conference, then he went home. Once he got home he immediately ran upstairs to his bedroom and locked the door behind him. He then pulled her thong out of his pocket, and while placing it up to his nose, inhaled deeply. Her sweet, musky odor was evident on the thongs, and as he stripped out of his clothes and lay on the bed, he began to pound his cock for all he was worth. He came with a tremendous release and an illicit delight at the thought that in a few short hours he may be cumming inside of Elisa.

The next morning Elisa and Michael has slept through the alarm clock and were running late for his flight, and as the taxi honked his horn from the driveway, they shared their goodbyes.

“Now here is my number at the hotel. I’m in room 437,” Michael said as he embraced his wife.

“I wish you didn’t have to go so soon. I wanted to try for a baby again today, it being my time of the month and all,” Elisa said as she dropped her hand and playfully squeezed his package.

“I know. I’m sorry darling. I’ll make it up to you when I get back,” Michael said as he slowly began to grind himself into his wife.

Another honk of the horn from the taxi brought them back to reality and they quickly brought his bags downstairs. He kissed the girls goodbye, and as Elisa walked him to the door they shared one final embrace.

“Did you remember to take your pills today,” Michael asked her.

“Well I thought since you would not be here this weekend, that I would just wait until you got home,” Elisa said.

“Honey remember what the doctor told us? He said that you have to stick to the regiment on those fertility drugs. I know it’s a pain in the ass, but we are trying to have another baby and any deviation in the regiment could result in us not getting pregnant,” Michael said.

“I know honey and you are right, it’s just that when I’m on them I get so lonely without you,” Elisa said.

“I know sweetheart, but it will only be a few days and then I’ll be back,” He said as the taxi honked once again.

“I’ll call you when I land. I love you,” Michael said as he went out the front door.

“I love you too,” She said as she closed the door behind him.

She looked at the clock and realized that the kennel would be open in a half an hour, so she quickly fed the kids then went upstairs to get changed for the day. She made her way to the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet, where she retrieved her fertility pills and took the required amount.

The Patterson’s had been able to get pregnant with the first two girls very easily, but after a few months of trying without success for the third child, decided to go to a fertility clinic to see what was wrong. The doctors preformed all kinds of different tests on both Elisa and Michael, and the results came back that Michael had a low sperm count. It was not uncommon for men in later years to develop a lower sperm count, and the stress of being the only practitioner in a veterinary clinic didn’t help matters any. The prescribed treatment was for Michael to wear less constricting undershorts, and for Elisa to go on fertility drugs. Even though there was nothing wrong with her, the doctor wanted to give them every possible chance to conceive without surgery. The basic idea was to make Elisa as responsive to fertilization as possible, and with the use of the fertility drugs, she was now as fertile as the Napa Valley.

She looked at the clock, and realizing that she was down to just fifteen minutes, decided against the shower and just got dressed. She looked around for clean cloths, but there wasn’t any. She didn’t feel like wearing scrubs today because she had to work in the kennel, so she ransacked her drawers for something to wear. She finally found an old pair of jeans that she had not worn in a few years and decided to try them on. The effects of the fertility drugs were now beginning to surface as she felt a heat begin to generate between her legs. She had a wicked thought to herself and decided not to where panties, because the feel of the tight denim on her naked pussy just felt too good to her.

As she pulled up the pants and buttoned the button fly, a loud chime announced the arrival of 9:00am from the grandfather clock in the hallway. She quickly pulled on a tight white shirt over a white lace bra and looked at herself in the mirror.

Her shoulder length black hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and framed a very beautiful face. Her tight jeans contoured her body like a second skin and highlighted her beautiful legs, seductive childbearing hips, and sensuous behind. Her tight white shirt hung taught around her torso, and her bra looked over taxed trying to hold her solid c breasts.

She suddenly laughed as she looked at herself in the mirror.Not exactly what a vets wife should wear, she mused to herself. But she was going to be working in the Kennel and there were no clients scheduled for today so nobody would see her except Jimmy.Well what the hell give the kid a thrill, she laughed to herself.

When Jimmy arrived at the kennel and saw Elisa bending over while cleaning out a cage, his heart beat went into overdrive, and his cock swelled in his jeans. He could barely contain himself at the sight of her perfect ass in her tight jeans pointed proudly in the air.

“Hi Elisa. What do you need me to do,” Jimmy said as he tried unsuccessfully to hide the massive bulge in his jeans.

Elisa got out of the cage she was cleaning and as her eyes were scanning up to meet his, caught a glimpse of his bulge and smiled to herself. She then tried to suppress the smile as she met his gaze.

“Well I’m cleaning out the cages, but the dogs need to be walked so could you take care of it,” she asked him.

“No problem,” he replied as he took the leash and took the first dog out for a walk.

“But be careful of Bruno. He bites,” she said.

Unbeknownst to Elisa, Bruno was part of Jimmy’s plan to seduce her. He would purposely wait to take Bruno for a walk last, and when the time was right, he would spring his trap.

The rest of the day went pretty uneventful for both of them, but every chance he got, Jimmy would openly ogle Elisa when she would be bending down to clean a cage. The temperature in the kennel had risen considerably during the day, and that combined with her hard work in physically cleaning the cages, caused Elisa to perspire and her cloths to grip her even tighter. As the heat of the day worn on her white shirt began to moisten as she perspired, and now that she had been at it for few hours, her shirt was practically see through.

The effects of the heat and the fertility drugs were also having an effect on Elisa. Her heightened sense of arousal due to the fertility drugs, coupled with her sweat soaked skintight jeans, was causing a delicious little pressure on her pussy. Every time she would bend down the feel of the denim across her naked sex pleasurable little pulses would radiate through her body.

They continued working through the end of the day, and when they reached quitting time, Elisa was so excited by the effect of the denim rubbing her pussy, that she needed to go to the bathroom and relieve her aching pussy.

“Ok Jimmy we did a good job today. I’ll see you tomorrow,” Elisa said.

“Ok Elisa. I just have to walk Bruno, then I’ll be on my way,” Jimmy replied.

“Ok, but be careful. Remember he bites,” she said as she walked out of the kennel and into the house.

Jimmy took Bruno out of the kennel for a short walk, and after he returned and placed him back in his cage, he went into a cabinet and retrieved a pair of scissors and a thumbtack. He quickly cut the inner seam of his pants very roughly to expose his inner thigh. He then produced the thumb tack.

“It’s now or never,” he mumbled to himself as he punctured a few small holes in his thigh with the thumbtack. He did not wound himself seriously, just minor cuts, but he allowed them to bleed for a while and drip onto his pants. After a few minutes he cleaned up the scissors and threw out the thumbtack and came upon his moment of truth. This was the moment he had dreamed of for 3 long years, Elisa was within his grasp and he was going to take her.

“Wish me luck Bruno,” he said as he gently patted the dog on the head and Bruno licked his hand.

He checked himself in the mirror, and satisfied that he looked the right way for his plan, he calmly removed his hand from Bruno’s cage and walked out of the kennel and into the Patterson’s main house.

Elisa had made her way up to the bathroom, and was just beginning to unbuckle her pants and relieve her pussy, when she heard Jimmy call her from downstairs. She quickly buttoned up her fly and hurried downstairs to see what the problem was.

“What’s wrong Jimmy,” Elisa asked as she hurried down the steps.

“I was taking Bruno for a walk and we were playing a little rough and he bit me,” he said as he pointed to the hole in his jeans.

“Oh my god! That looks pretty bad. Here come upstairs with me and we’ll get it cleaned up,” Elisa said as she grabbed him by the hand and pulled him up the stairs.

When she pulled him up the stairs Jimmy’s cock swelled in his jeans at the sight of her perfect, skin tight jean covered ass mere inches away from his face. When they reached the top of the stairs she led Jimmy into the bedroom, while she retrieved a wash cloth from the hall closet and went into the bathroom to wet it.

“Girls you too play nice for a while ok. Mommy has to take care of Jimmy for a while, he got hurt,” Elisa yelled down to her children as she came back into the bedroom to attend to Jimmy.

“Ok Mommy,” the girls responded from downstairs.

“Ok now let me see how bad it is,” Elisa said as she closed the door behind her and inspected Jimmy’s wound.

“I can’t get to it like this jimmy. You are going to have to take your pants off,” She said as she began to unbuckle his pants.

“No wait! Maybe it’s not that bad,” Jimmy said as he pretended to try and stop her from doing it.

“For God’s sake you have just been bitten by a dog! Now let’s stop with all this shy crap and let me attend to your wound,” Elisa exclaimed as she removed his hands and began to unzip his fly.

Jimmy’s heart skipped a beat as she said those words, and his cock began to grow as he felt her rough manipulations of his zipper, as she involuntary brushed up against his cock.

Elisa audibly gasped as she pulled off his jeans and saw the size of his bulge in his underwear for the first time. It looked absolutely massive confined in his shorts, and as she brought the washcloth up to clean off the dried blood on his thigh, her eyes never left his bulge. Jimmy was watching Elisa and tried to suppress a smile as he saw her eyes locked on his bulge, and as she brought the washcloth up and began to wipe away the blood, a low moan escaped his lips.

“Oh did I hurt you,” Elisa asked as she looked up at him through eyes filled with concern.

“No it is just that the washcloth is a little bit warm, but it feels really good,” Jimmy said.

“Just lay back and try to relax sweetheart,” Elisa said as she continued washing him.

As she was washing him Elisa noticed that his bulge almost seemed to double in size. She could not believe it as she watched it grow. It seemed much larger then her husbands, and the combination of the fertility drugs, as well as the was causing her juices to flow and her pussy to ache

While continuing to wash him, she noticed some dried blood on the edge of his underwear, and she carefully began to peel back his underpants.

“What are you doing,” Jimmy asked as he reached down his hands to give the appearance that he wanted to stop her.

“Well I saw some blood over here and I should check under here and make sure everything is ok,” Elisa said as she tried to remove his hands.

“Well it’s a bit embarrassing Elisa. I mean I’m naked,” Jimmy mockingly protested.

“You don’t have anything I have not seen before honey. Just relax and let me take care of everything,” She said as she moved him back and peeled of his jockey shorts.
Elisa’s heartbeat quickened as his massive tool sprung into view. It looked to be a good 4 inches longer then her husbands, and much thicker, but what was most surprising to her was the fact that as she continued to gently was around the area, his cock continued to grow.

Jimmy moaned deeply as he felt the warmth of the washcloth on his naked member, and looked down with glee as he saw Elisa’s eyes locked on it. She slowly continued her manipulations until the cloth ran dry and she suddenly stopped.

“Hey you missed some over there,” Jimmy said as he pointed to a small patch of dried blood on the side of his member.

Elisa saw the blood and spit on his cock in an effort to moisten it and remove the blood, but the blood was on the underside of his shaft, and as she began to rub it off, she involuntarily began to stroke his cock. His cock had now grown to gargantuan proportions, and as she continued rubbing him, she became aware of the effect that she was having on him.

Jimmy was leaning back on his elbows and had his head back and eyes closed as Elisa continued to stroke him. She looked up at him and realized that she should not be doing this. The blood was all gone and he had not even been cut on his cock, and yet she could not seem to pull herself away. Maybe it was the effect of the fertility drugs, combined with her most fertile time of the month and he missed sexual release with her husband, but something was forcing her to continue to stroke him. Jimmy moaned softly as Elisa continued her manipulations; and as he opened his eyes, he saw her come closer to his cock.

12