Breeding at the Vet's Office Ch. 02

Story Info
The day after.
7.4k words
4.07
146.5k
80

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy Dawkins lay down on his bed wearing the biggest smile anyone had ever worn. He had just come home from making love to the woman of his dreams, and as he tried to drift off to sleep he found her memory to exciting to release from his mind. Her name was Elisa Patterson, and she was the wife of the veterinarian that Jimmy worked for. He had worked as their only Kennel assistant for 3 years, with the hope of gaining enough animal experience for vet school, and now at 18 was ready to go to college and study pre vet courses.

He was working his last summer there and the sight of Elisa bending over and stretching once again had finally driven him to the point of desperation. She was his first crush and object of desire, as he lay awake at night during those awkward preteen and early teenage years, when the body begins to change and masturbation becomes more of a pursuit, she was the object of every fantasy he ever had.

As He resigned himself to the fact that he was not going to get much sleep that night, he pulled out a pair of Elisa's thongs that he took earlier in the day and let the memory engulf him. He quickly sprung his cock from its constricting prison, and placing her thong up to his nose inhaled her womanly scent, and began to pound his meat for all he was worth. He remembered himself deep inside of her, and pounding his cock in and out, as she wrapped her magnificent legs around him.

He smiled while recalling her moaning with pleasure as he penetrated her womb, and he greedily suckled from her breasts. And moaned as her big full lips wrapped around his cock as she hungrily milked him for hours on end, until finally he exploded his seed deep into her waiting mouth.

"Urgh," he moaned as he released into her thong and took a deep breath to slow his heart rate.

Slowly as he began to relax he softly drifted into a deep and satisfying sleep, all the while the smile never leaving his face.

The next morning Elisa Patterson got out of bed and checked on her children, and satisfied that they were still sleeping soundly, made her way downstairs to make breakfast. She had to pick up her husband from the airport today and she wanted to make a quick meal for the kids before her mother came over to watch them.

At 31 years old Elisa Patterson was a revelation to behold. She was dressed in a tight pair of low cut black pants that clung tightly around her seductive hips, long toned legs, and tight firm behind. Her tight blue button down shirt pulled tightly against her skin, and strained greatly to cover her size c breasts, ending just above her navel, and exposing her flat stomach. Her shoulder length black hair was pulled back, and her beautiful dark eyes looked strained after a long day yesterday. She kept herself in shape by long strenuous bike rides, and daily laps in the pool.

Elisa and her husband Dr. Michele Patterson had been married for 8 years and were the parents of two lovely girls, Jessie and Mora, aged 6 and 4 respectively. They had met while he was a veterinarian student at the local university and she was a vet tech. During their long hours on duty a mutual attraction developed into a full-blown relationship and two years later a few months after he graduated, he proposed and she accepted whole-heartedly. 



The Patterson's had been able to get pregnant with the first two girls very easily, but after a few months of trying without success for the third child, decided to go to a fertility clinic to see what was wrong. The doctors preformed all kinds of different tests on both Elisa and Michael, and the results came back that Michael had a low sperm count.

Even though there was nothing wrong with her, the doctor wanted to give them every possible chance to conceive without surgery. The basic idea was to make Elisa as responsive to fertilization as possible, and with the use of the fertility drugs, she was now as fertile as the Napa Valley. After following the doctor's orders for 3 months and when they went back to get tested again they were met with sobering news.

Once again no success. Michael's situation was not improving in the least, in fact it seems the motility of his sperm even worsened and finally as a last ditch effort, in-vitro fertilization was attempted. With each treatment costing well into the 10's of thousands of dollars they had quickly gone through their savings, and cashed in their retirement all to no avail.

The strain was growing on their relationship and their feelings began to cool towards each other. Michael spent more time going to conventions and Elisa spent more time taking classes to become specialized in animal cardiac care, a field which she hoped would lead her to finding a job outside of the clinic and maybe give them a bit of space.

After a few weeks there seemed to develop a wedge between Elisa and Michael. Every time she would bring up adoption he would change the subject, and every time she tried to initiate lovemaking he would seem disinterested.

Eventually it got to the breaking point and an angry shouting match developed. 



"Jesus Elisa! All I ever hear about is this kid you want," he screamed. 



"I'm doing all I know to do for this. I am doing exactly what the doctor told me to do. I am eating new foods! I am wearing new underwear! Exercising more! I am refraining from any form of alcohol, and it is really getting to me," he continued. 



"Well since you won't talk about adoption, and we have no more money for in vitro what else are we supposed to do! I mean I know you can't seem to get me pregnant, but you defiantly can't do it if we don't even try," she spat back angrily at him.

She immediately regretted it as soon as she said it, but his reaction to her words illustrated that the damage had already been done.

Even after she apologized and he accepted, she could see it was halfhearted on his part and the iciness between them grew. It was also during this time that his conference trips became more frequent and this, coupled with his non-interest in her physically, led her to believe that he might be having an affair.

It was all of these contributing factors that led her to her night of passion with Jimmy, the 18-year-old kennel assistant who had worked for them for 5 years. She had mixed emotions about how she felt about it. Her husband Michael was a decent man and a good father, but the distance between them and her desire for another child had taken its toll. She still loved him in a way, but she did not feel a large dose of regret over her actions.

As she began to cook her mind drifted back to the previous days events, and try as she may to suppress it, she could not deny the smile that came to her face. The very thought of Jimmy caused her arousal and as she washed off the fruit for breakfast her nipples began to harden, part the coolness of the morning, but also from her desire. Michael had never been able to drive her desire the way that Jimmy had done, and he had never been able to fill her with such lust and sexual fury the way Jimmy did. 

She knew she had betrayed her marital vows, but the fire that Jimmy started inside of her continued to burn.

Suddenly the sound from the hallway brought her back from her lustful memory, and alerted her to her two little girls coming down for breakfast.

"Good morning Mommy," they said as the sat down for their morning eggs and fruit.

"Hi babies," Elisa said as she kissed each one softly on the head.

"Now you guys play nice with each other while I go pick up Daddy," Elisa said as she saw her mother pull into the driveway.

On her way to the car she saw Jimmy approach.

"Elisa I need to see you again," he said as he went to kiss her but she rebuked him.

"Not now Jimmy. My mother is inside and I need to pick up Michael from the airport," she said as she got into the car.

"I'll go with you," he said as he jumped in before she could stop him.

"No Jimmy get out," she said.

"Just take me to the corner and I'll get out there," he said.

Elisa noticed her mother looking out the window and quickly started the car and left the driveway.

"Jimmy my mother just saw us," she said angrily.

"Look just tell your mom I went to help with the bags," he said.

"I need to be with you again," he said.

"Look slow down ok. I need some time to sort all of this out," she replied.

"What do you need to sort out? We are supposed to be together now," he said.

"Now wait just a minute here. What we did was a mistake," she replied.

"A mistake my ass! You wanted it as much as I did," he replied.

Desperate to regain control of the situation and quell the rising anger in her soul, she turned off into a parking lot.

"You have got a lot to learn boy! What happened between us was my mistake! I should not have allowed myself to do what I did, and if you tell anyone about this I will say that you forced me," she said angrily.

"You probably told your friends by now anyway," she said in disgust.

"I have not told anyone," he replied.

"Oh yeah, then why did you take my panties," she asked him.

"I saw you take them you little pervert. What is this steal my panties like some trophy and tell your buddies you made it with the hot mom," she sneered.

"No that's not it at all," he said

"Then what is it," she demanded.

"Well I ....I just," he trailed off.

"You just what," she demanded again.

"I just wanted to have something of yours. I just wanted to I...uh...I," he stammered.

"You wanted to what," she pressed.

"I wanted to smell you. I know it sounds sick, but I can't get you out of my head. I think it has to do with my biology class," he said.

"What the hell are you talking about," she snipped.

"Well it's like in the animal kingdom when searching for a mate animals are attracted by the scent of their mate. It fills them with lust," he said.

"Their mate? You think that I am your mate," she asked incredulously.

"Well it's not that hard to believe. I am a young viral man and you are a fertile woman. There is a natural biological response that I should desire to mate with you and breed my line."

She was dumbfounded by his reasoning but also at the same time, highly aroused. He had broken it down to sheer animalistic lust and she was the focus of his lusting. He wanted to breed his line with her, and the fact that she found him highly attractive did not help to quell her desire.

"You know I'm 13 years older the you and I am already married with two children," she said as she tried to make sense of all of this.

"Age has nothing to do with it. I do not see you as an older woman, I see you as a woman in the peak of her femininity. How wonderful it is to be able to bring a new life into this world, and how wonderful are the creatures that are designed to do it. My attraction for you has nothing to do with age, truth be told I find you beautiful," he said.

She blushed at his comment and felt her juices continue to flow as he talked about it so clinically.

"But Jimmy I am a married woman," she protested.

"Elisa I want you. I can't say it any plainer then that. I want you to be with me and I want to start my line with you," he said.

"What do you mean Jimmy," she asked sheepishly.

"I mean that I want to have children with you. I know that you want to have more babies, I have seen the fertility calendar and I know how much you long for more children. I can give you what you want Elisa," he said.

"Listen to me Jimmy! I am not some kind of animal that you want to breed! I am a human being and I decide if I make love to somebody, and I decide if I want children," she snapped.

"Please forgive me, I was only talking in scientific terms," he reassured her.

"I just meant that as a woman I find you very attractive," he said.

She was trying to make sense of all of this in her mind and desperate to keep control of the situation somehow. She masked her desire with anger as she continued her verbal joust

"Who the hell do you think you are you little bastard! You think that just because you are in college that you know anything about women? Let me educate you on something boy," she snapped angrily trying to bring herself back into control.

"You are not the type of person I am attracted to! You said that you are attracted to me because I stir some kind of biological drive inside of you to breed? Well you do nothing for me," she lied hoping to diffuse the situation and cause him to leave.

"But then why did you make love to me," he asked.

"Because I made a mistake," she replied.

He looked at her in her agitated state was still transfixed by her beauty.

She was leaning back in the seat, her long black hair undone and cascading down past her shoulders. Her tight blue button shirt was undone at the top 3 buttons, exposing her blue bra which looked overmatched trying to contain her full c cup breasts. The sight that really made his blood boil however; was her parted thighs encased in tight black pants. The pants clung tightly to her and made her lower half look all the more luscious.

"Well Elisa I am not going to make one and give up on you," he said as he had his head in her lap at lightning speed.

He quickly moved his hands up to her button and unclasped her pants and as he pulled down the zipper, he was filled with the expectation of passion as his ultimate goal was free of it's confining prison.

By the time she realized what was going on, he had moved her pants down to her knees and she was sitting in her panties. Her seatbelt had inadvertently caused her arms to be pinned and prevented her from stopping his actions

"Stop! What the fuck are you doing," she cried as she saw him approach her sex.

"Elisa please just give me a taste. That's all I want please," he begged as he nuzzled her through her panties.

"Oh no! No! I....oh...oh god.....please....," she moaned as she felt his face on her panties.

"Oh God I love the way you smell Elisa. It feels like home to me," he said as he inhaled deeply.

"We will only go as far as you want to go I promise," he said as he continued his manipulations.

"I can't move my arms, please dooahh," was as far as she got before he moved her panties aside and slid his finger into her.

"Jimmy...oh please...the people can see us," she moaned as she saw people from the nearby shopping centers walk through the lot.

"I don't care Elisa," he said as he put another finger in and continued to manipulate her clit.

She was close now and wanted her release. Jimmy knew that his opportunity was now, so as she began to buck her hips, he stopped his manipulations.

"No Jimmy.....don't stop," she said as she reached down her hand and tried to relieve herself., but he denied her.

"What do you want from me Jimmy.....Please give it to me," she moaned through lust filed eyes.

"What I want is right here Elisa," he replied as he slowly slipped his finger back inside.

"Ok We can be together again baby," she replied.

"When," he demanded.

"Tomorrow. Come over tomorrow," she moaned.

"Now what do you want me to do," he said.

"I want you to fuck me," she cried.

"Please fuck me Jimmy," she moaned.

With that he put his mouth on her naked sex and gave her release.

"Oh God...Oh Yes! Oh baby...bbaaaabbbbyyy," she yelled as a warm sense of release erupted inside of her and waves of pleasure flowed through her entire body.

He lapped up all of her juices and then, rising up to meet her, kissed her deeply on the mouth she could taste her flavor on his tongue as she gently sucked it.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said as he got out of the car.

The next day he went over their house about noon, and as he made his way inside the back door, he saw Elisa's beautiful behind thrust out as she was bending to pick up some papers and his cock immediately sprang to life. After softly closing the back door, he quietly crept up behind her, and while quickly planting his hands on her hips, ground his crotch into the thin fabric of her scrub pants.

"Whoa Jimmy," she cried as she was taken by surprise.

"What are you doing? My husband is right down the hall," Elisa said as she braced her hands against the wall and involuntarily pushed back against him.

"What does it look like I'm doing," Jimmy said as he continued to grind.

"Michael is in the house," she exclaimed as she tried to wiggle away from him.

Suddenly the sound of footsteps down the hall jolted them out of their embrace.

"Quick hide in the closet," she said as he closed the door just before Michael entered the room.

"Hey Honey, I need to make a run to the pharmacy for some new meds. Can you hold the fort till I get back," he asked as he saw her there a bit breathless.

"Are you ok? You look a little bit flustered," he asked.

"Oh I'm fine. Just almost killed myself trying to pick up these papers," she replied.

"Ha! You're getting old I guess," Michael said as he picked up the car keys and went out the door.

As soon as he heard the door close Jimmy came out of the closet, and to his great fortune, found Elisa presenting her magnificent backside to him again.

He quickly made up the distance between them and resumed his previous position.

"Jesus Jimmy! Don't you ever stop," Elisa said as she felt him grind back up against her.

"Not now. Not with you. You are just too much for me to resist," he said as he reached around her and cupped her large breasts.

She turned around and embraced him tightly him, and he returned her embrace and quickly moved his hands behind her and cupped her beautiful behind. She inhaled sharply when she felt his hands begin to gently squeeze her behind and felt the fire between her legs grow and her nipples harden like steel, as she felt his massive bulge being to press firmly into her lower stomach.



She turned her face to his, and while looking into his blue eyes, they kissed passionately. Their tongues danced with each other as his hands continued to explore her body.

"We can't do this now," she moaned as she begrudgingly broke the embrace and made her way over to a near by chair to sit down.

"Oh yes we can," Jimmy said forcefully as he approached her.

He walked over to her and pushed her legs apart as he knelt between them, an involuntary moan escaped her lips as she felt his strong hand on her inner thighs. He unbuckled her button fly, and pulled her skintight scrubs down to her ankles. Now all that separated him from his fantasy was a pair of tight blue panties.

He leaned down on top of her and placed his nose up against her panty-covered mound and inhaled deeply. The scent of arousal was unmistakable as he began to gently lick her though her panties.


"Oh baby...oh yes," she moaned as she felt his tongue through the thin fabric.


He continued his assault until he could take it no more, and quickly using his hands, ripped her panties completely off her. Elisa shivered as she felt the cool air on her hot pussy, and she moaned with delight as she felt his tongue make contact with her.



"Oh God Yes," she cried as he dove face first into her he explored every pocket of her femininity and savored the taste along the way. He plunged his tongue into her deeper and deeper, leaving no region neither ignored nor neglected.

His tongue teased her labia and massaged her clit, while his finger slid deep up inside of her. Elisa's response was to slip her hands under her tank top and massage her nipples, while grinding her pussy into his face.



He slowly circled his tongue inside of her and gently massaged her clit, as he clamped his hands firmly around her waist. She moaned with delight and gently stroked his hair as he continued to feed on her femininity.

"Oh baby...oh your so good...oh god...don't lose it baby...oh please...Jimmy...oh please baby," she cried as she felt the passion begin to build inside of her. 
 He responded by clamping his hands to her ass and feasting on her pussy like a starving man. His tongue went into overdrive, fueled by the sounds of her pleasure.

12