Breeding Ever Think Of It Ch. 03

Story Info
With 6 men, who is next?
3.9k words
45.7k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers

After the second cock had fucked you for a very long time and released another surge of heavy thick cum seed into your body, he pulled out and offered your body to the next man. You can feel the huge amount of cum that has been deposited by the first two cocks in your well fucked vagina beginning to leak/drip out of your pussy hole and begin to run down between the crack of your ass. It forms a small puddle under your ass. The sex has been wild, lustful, and so good, you want more.

The sex and breeding has been going on for over an hour now and your brain and body have enjoyed it so much, they have surrounded totally to the six men and their throbbing cock as they stand around in the room. Instead of fighting the fucking and sucking you knew you were going to get, you are hungry for more now. You are looking forward to the next cock stuffing your cunt hole. Your lust is as strong as any man's in the room.

They're still standing around you, watching you. Twelve eyes looking at your body, seeing how you and your body lust now for the sex. There is no denying it. Your nipples are rock hard, red and needing to be touched sucked loved! Your pussy is throbbing and gapping open as you see their faces and all eyes on it.

Now you let your thighs stay open; showing them your raw used sex. You want them to hunger, to lust for you as much as you do for their dicks. There's no more fighting it, no more struggling by you to be free or to stop them from using their cocks to fill any and all of your holes. You actually want it now. You want to sample all of their cocks and feel them cum inside you! You almost beg someone to fill your cunt hole again and do it fast.

You rub your pussy and see them all watching you do it. You can feel the wetness between your thighs and your brain tells you to tell them, demand them to fuck you more! And then two hands take your shoulders and slowly and very gently lay you back again on the bed. You don't fight it and actually spread your legs as crudely as you can. You use your fingers now and gap your outer pussy lips open as you smile up at them all.

You are actually looking forward to the next cock or cocks to give you pleasure. You feel one begin to tap your nose and the side of your face as it moves over your cheeks and touches your lips. It then begins to push against and enters your mouth. As you open your mouth showing the man standing over you that you want to suck it, you look up and see the beautiful young man smiling down at you. He pushes the head of his velvet soft/hard cock head against your lips and you smile as you open your mouth! He enters your mouth and you both moan.

It feels so smooth and yet hard!! It feels like nothing else you have ever felt on your lips and tongue. As you let the head and a little of his very long shaft lay on your tongue, you close your lips around them and begin to suck. It's a thrill and makes your cunt want and need to be filled like your mouth is being filled.

As you suck the boy's cock you feel the head of the next man's cock touch your gaping wet cunt hole. "YES!! Oh it's So Good"; you say to yourself as they both push their cocks into your body from each ends!

This third man is not beautiful or handsome but he is very muscular and has a very nice body. He is about 30 and his stomach looks hard and his shoulders are wide and his arms! Oh God his arms look like he could lift you up and carry you around the room for hours as he fucked you! His eyes and hair are brown and he has a huge dark brown body but his cock is normal size. It's nice but not to thick or long. So much for the idea all black men are super cocks!! But his will do just fine!

If he was the first man to enter your pussy, you might have felt more. But now your cunt has been stretched wide from those two big white dicks before him. But the idea of fucking a black cock is very exciting! He moves into you with one long slow push, and lifts your pelvis up off the bed as he shoves it into your hole. You can feel him but it's not like he's ripping your hole, like it was with the young boy whose cock was long and thick or the second guy who was even thicker!!

But this man has an extremely nice easy technique, a very good movement. As he begins to move in and out of your hole it's very nice having your pussy walls rubbed by his black cock head and you begin to relax more and more as you concentrate on sucking the cock in your mouth.

As you enjoy the cock in your cunt fucking you, you can feel the pleasure building already towards a new orgasm as he moves in and out of you body. You want to see the black dick moving in and out of your cunt but the cock in your mouth that you are sucking is stopping you from lifting up. With each movement in or out of your pussy, your pleasure builds, nice and slow and gentle. But you can feel he is moving faster and pushing harder. You can see his skin around his face beginning to glassine as he works on you.

In and out, both cocks move into your body and then out again.

In and out, both move together with the same motion. Your body loves how it feels to be fucked as you suck and lick the cock fucking your mouth like the cock fucking your cunt.

In and out, you are free to move and work with the guys doing you. You arch your hips up now to meet the thrusts of the black man fucking you. Your hands hold the man's big arms as he pumps into you with a much stronger need now. He quickens his pace more and more moving his dick harder and harder as he rams it up into your cunt's tunnel. But you love it because his dick is rubbing the walls of your pussy faster and faster.

In and out, another man uses his hand and fingers and begins to stroke your clit hood, pinching, squeezing, and rubbing it. The touch drives you wild and you have to use your hips and ass and begin to fuck that black cock hard, fast and wild. You can see the smile on his face as your body works on his dick. Your vagina squeezes his shaft and you work the internal muscles to hold him deep inside your hole. Your ass rocks and lifts and humps him working to get him to fill you with his cum!

In and out, you now have both arms lifted over your head as the cock in your mouth goes deeper. Your tits are lifted up higher and men start pulling your nipples and playing with your breasts! The feeling is special and you watch as they enjoy your tits!

In and out, the black cock moves much faster now. Your head is lifted and then hung back over the edge of the bed accepting more of the boy's cock into your throat! Your body is on the bed but your head hangs over the edge and your mouth is now being fucked by the boy's long beautiful cock!

In and out, the black guy has lifted your legs up and bent your knees. He holds your thighs wide so he can really fuck you now. In and out, in and out, their cocks feel so hot in your mouth and your cunt! You know it won't be long before you will taste cum from the boy's cock and feel the cum from this black cock fill you cunt again! You want it all!

In and out, you suck harder as he fucks your mouth and pushes into your throat! You can't believe how hard and fast your cunt is being fucked now. He's like an animal between your thighs, driving into your hole with his need and the desire to cum inside your pussy!

In and out, the cock fucking your pussy is really moving faster. You know this cock is going to cum soon too! It feels hotter and thicker and pulses with need for release.

In and out, in and out, in and out, faster and faster, harder and harder, his thrusts are strong and as he pumps and moves his hips he lifts your hip and ass up off the bed. The feeling of his cock sliding in and out of you makes your vagina feel as good as it rubs the walls of your pussy. "Oh yes", you hiss around the boy's cock in your mouth. As the man keeps on fucking you the boy holds your head and fucks your mouth!!

In and out, again and again and again, the others begin to chant and cheer them both on. They all know each of the three of you is about to cum. They watch as your body is rocking and moving with the cock inside your cunt. The rhythm is so hot and watching you lift and thrust your pussy at the cock excites everyone who watches it happen. You gag as you suck the boy but your body is in heaven from being fucked so long and hard!

In and out, over and over, and over again, the men fucking both ends of your body are making sounds like they are in pain. They are both so close to cumming and both are moving faster and thrusting harder! You can't wait to feel it when their cocks explode.

In and out, now, with each thrust you moan louder as the cock fills your mouth and cunt. You throw your head back even more accepting more of the boy's big cock into your throat. He pushes as deep as he can. You gag but you take it, love it as the head touches the back of your throat and beyond. Your air is cut off but you love how it feels to be filled so deep on both ends.

In and out, as the third man stands between your open legs, fucking you hard he tells the other to release your arms. In and out, the men let your arms go. And you feel his strong forearms as he braces over you.

In and out, fucking hell, you love this!!! The men can sense that your body wants more cock. They know from your moans and the way you are moving that you love what they are doing to you and that you have to have more. You need more cock to fill your cunt with cum once again. You want the cum to flood your mouth! You love your clit being pinched as the guy fucks you! And you love what they are doing to your tits and nipples! God yes!!! You are Cumming!! It rips your body and brain! You scream but the cock blocks the sound.

In and out! Yes, oh yes, in and out. Now the lustful animal sounds are coming from your throat!!!! Your ass humps up and down on the cock in your cunt. Your moan and grunt and hang in the air as your orgasms sweeps over you!

In and out, you mind tells you, "Yes!!!! COCK! Say it. C O C K!!! God give me it all! Fuck me to death!!!!!"

You love the feeling of your mouth full of your young lover's dick, and your pussy filled and fucked with a nice black dick!! You love it so!!

In and out, the boy moans are much louder! His cock thickens and throbs and then you hear him cry out as he begins to flood your mouth with a large load of cum! It almost feels like it's hot when he shots deep into your throat. Trying hard to not have any leak from your lips you drink it down. Gulp after wonderful gulp of his thick sweet warm wet cum fills your mouth, coats your throat and goes down into your belly! But there is so much of it. Some leaks around the shaft of the cock and your lips and runs down both sides of your mouth!! You moan knowing it will drip on your chin and throat as it runs down between your tits!

In and out, there is a feeling you never felt before as you suck gladly on the head as if it was a pacifiers or a nipple. As his cum coats your tongue and mouth it tastes so nice!! So warm and thick, so sweet and sticky, you suck harder, the boy throws his head back with pleasure!!

As the boy slows his ejaculations your brain shifts to your other end and you feel the cock inside your pussy release its sweet reward seconds later. Your ass is elevated up off the bed at least a foot and it's being held by the man's strong arms. His cock is buried as deep as he can get it and he has his hips and back arched, bending backwards. As he moans like an animal and begins to shot his load into your hole you cry out with the sweet feeling.

He holds you tight with your ass up in the air and lets his cock and balls empty. You lay there with your arms and legs spread wide watching the pure lust and joy on his face as his orgasms peeks.

You wish you could pull him down and have him suck your nipples as he cums but you can reach him to pull him down on top of you. Your nipples feel like they will bust, so hard and thick and long!! They need sucking so badly! The other men are jerking off over them. This makes you cum as they spew shot after shot of their cum on your body. Your orgasm is long and hard and feels so good!

As he begins to recover he looks down at you and smiles as he punches your clit, slowly rolls the little hard bud between his thumb and index fingers. He pulls his already deflating cock out of your cum filled cunt. He lowers your ass back on the bed and again you feel the cum begin to leak out your hole.

Smiling at the boy as he too removes his softening cock from your mouth! They are both deflating quickly!! They help you sit up. One of the men gives you a large bottle of water and you drink it fast. It tastes sweet.

You feel so tired and as you look down at your body you see it is covered with marks from their mouths and hands and cum from their cocks. Your hips and belly and thighs are coated with more cum. They let you wipe your face and clean the cum off your face, throat and tits from the boy who was face-fucking you.

They watch your tits bounce and swing as you wipe them. God!! Your nipples are red as blood and hard as they ever have been. They seem to stick out at least an inch!! You touch them and they snap back and forth as your fingers play with them!!

You look around the room and see the men all standing there watching everything you do. You realize that every movement you make is being recorded. One man is filming all of this and you don't know why. Two men are hard as rocks, one is semi-hard, and two are completely deflated. As you look around you can see the young boy's cock is soft but still as big as the two men with hardons.

You marvel at the young man's size, and wish you could fuck him all night, all weekend, hell all year, for the rest of your life! It's so big and beautiful, and pink and thick even soft it must be 6 inches or more. His ball sack is somewhat hidden by his shaft but you can still see it's large. It just hangs there between his thighs. Such nice thighs, and body he has, and so handsome! You want him again! You want to just reach out and take his cock and suck it some more to make him hard again so he can fuck you with his magnificent cock!!

But then you see the last man, other than the one filming you, move towards you with a throbbing hardon. This man is older, maybe 50 and his cock is the smallest. He smiles and shakes his dick at you. You smile back. The men roll you over on your belly and lift your ass up until you are resting on your hands and knees.

The older man moves behind you and you feel them lubricating your ass hole. Then you see him lubing his cock. As they bend your head down, they tell you to lift your ass up higher and you do it. The cock head touches your ass hole and you jump a little knowing what is going to happen.

You can feel a finger move in your ass and begin to work it in and out. It moves in and out again and again. More lubrication is added before a second finger is added. As they work your tight little ass hole they stretch it and play with it As they do other hands rub your ass cheeks and reach for your cum dripping pussy.

A man begins to play with your tits milking them like a fucking cows. He pulls the nipples and squeezing your tits hard. Another finger begins rubbing your clit while another finger begins fucking your pussy hole as more and more cum drips out of it.

You look down and see between our open legs. You see and feel the fingers mover out of your cunt and ass holes and the head of the man's thin small cock begins to enter and replace the fingers. As you kneel there you know your ass is going to be fucked!!!!

You feel him begin to push and push and push. It's slow and there's pressure but you can feel ever inch of his cock move deeper into your ass. The feeling is strange, sort of funny, a little pain but more pressure than pain!! It's different. But the lube has helped to reduce the pressure and the men working your body helps to relieve the little pain you feel.

You are just happy this man has a small cock! If it was the boy fucking your ass you would be screaming your head off. The cock inside your ass is as thick as a middle finger and just about as long! So it doesn't take that long before he is full inside your cunt.

As he starts to fuck you a man holds your head while others help to steady your body. The man moans after seconds of fucking your ass and you realize it won't take long before he empties his cum in your ass.

He moves faster now humping and humping you as he holds your hips and slams into you! You start to enjoy it and push back into him. As you do you are moved around and now you are lying on top of the man. His cock is still in your ass but he is under you now and your body is again facing up at the other men!

As you watch the man filming you, hand the camera to another guy and he unzips his jeans and steps out of them. You see his cock pushing against his shorts and as he reaches in to the fly he pulls out his cock and moves towards you. His cock is bent upward and is about 6 inches long! He is normal thickness. Two men take one of your leg and they spread them wide. You don't resist.

The man who was filming you moves into you and you realize now that you are about to be doubled penetrated. You smile as you relax and spread your thighs wider for him. You accommodate him and feel his cock enter your cunt slowly. The head of his cock rubs the head of the older guy who is fucking your ass. The feeling is unbelievable only a thin membrane separates the two cocks. You can feel them rubbing together as they enjoy it and please you too.

You sight and moan as they start to fuck you! First hey fuck you in unisons. Both move in and out at the same time. Each cock moves into your holes and then they move back out together. Again and again they move into you and out of your holes. The feeling is sensational. Then the alternate one moves in while the other moves out! Again and again they fuck you like that!! It drives you crazy!!!

You are cumming like a fountain now. Orgasms after orgasms run over your body. You scream again and again with the erotic feeling they are giving you. They fuck you hard and fast and you can actually feel their cocks get hotter and harder and then they both shove deep into each hole and stay there.

The man in your ass cries out that he is close to cumming. The man fucking your cunt is jamming you with his hard cock. Both men are not very large and you know from their movements that they won't take very long to cum!!

They have been watching the sex and you are sure they are horny as hell. You wiggle and move your body as best you can fucking them both.

Then someone yells out; "Let's vacuum her!"

A man steps up and presents his cock to your mouth! You don't fight it you open your mouth and the man puts his cock on your tongue. YOU close your lips around it and suck as the other men fuck your holes. All holes filled they have created a sort of vacuum on your body! They all fuck your holes and you realize you love every second of it. You see the young guy standing there watching you! And you perform for him!!!

It wasn't a cumming in unison but each man cums in their respective hole filling you with cum!! It's nasty, evil and dirty but so good. You don't care you want to be a whore, a slut a cum bucket and take everything they have to give.

When it was over, they leave you there full of cum and coated with it. Then the men each wash up and dress and leave saying good bye to you and the young man who just stands there. He is still nude and semi-hard. You hope he is going to fuck you again!!

When they are all gone the boy helps you up and helps you walks to the bathroom. He watches as you pee and empty the cum and pee from your cunt. He turns on the shower and helps you into it. The water feels so good and refreshing. He then steps into the warm water with you!

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Breeding Ever Think About it.Ch 1,2,3

A description from an erotic woman's perspective, her desires, feelings, wants and desires. It was one of the most arousing stories I have read.

Jeff14070Jeff14070over 12 years ago
"...cumming like a fountain..."

One of the very best written stories I've read here.

William smythWilliam smythover 13 years ago
Sinsational

Another first rate tale of raw sex. Well written and erotic as hell. Great pornography from a competent author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ignore the negatives!

Good stories - don't pay any attention to people who are so negative. They didn't have to read it. I'd do you any time!

playman64playman64over 13 years ago
Good

The anal part and dp really added to it. My favorite positions.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories