Breeding for the Pack Ch. 01

Story Info
A werewolf's fetish for impregnating women is met.
1.2k words
4.15
254.8k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His stroll slowed as he got closer to the two women sitting on the bench. Every Friday night, he took this path and on each one, they waited for the bus to pick them up. As always, Zachary's gaze went to the pregnant one, the one he ached for. She didn't seem to notice him ogling, and it gave him opportunity to scrutinize her further.

Like expectant mothers everywhere, she sat with her back slightly arched, her hand protectively outlining her protruding belly. The light blue tank top she wore today barely contained her ripe breasts and clung to her shape. The white skirt did a good job of covering legs he dreamed of seeing, although he could tell she kept her thighs spread. The more comfortable position for her state, he imagined.

Her hair had been pulled away from her face in a ponytail that kissed the base of her neck. She kept her eyes down on the book she concentrated on, but her tongue often swiped at her full lips.

The little motion made his dick hard. Given half the chance, he'd push his thick erection toward her face and plow into her petite mouth. He had just the position in mind that would allow him to make her gag slightly while affording him a chance to play with her tits. After she'd slicked down his cock with spit, the next hour or so would be spent putting his hands on that belly while he mounted her from behind.

Fuck, yeah.

Heightened senses tingled and Zachary lifted his chin slightly to sniff the air. He could smell the change on her. The ripeness of a fruit ready to be plucked. It was the other woman studying him now through blue eyes. She was pretty, but didn't have the allure of the pregnant one. "Hi," she said with a smile.

It wasn't an innocent greeting, the one word holding a sexual promise that Zachary planned on exploiting. Confident the pregnant woman kept her attention on that damned book, Zachary crooked a finger at the other one. His own invitation.

She looked torn, maybe not wanting to miss her bus, but ultimately she stood and followed. He held out his hand as he led her away and for some reason, she took it. Their fingers curled together and to anyone watching, they would have looked like the perfect young couple, friendly at worst. In love at best.

"You're lovely," he murmured to her. The scent coming from her skin intoxicated him.

"I've seen you before."

After today, he'd make sure she didn't see him again. But he could smell her fertile state from almost ten yards away. It called to him like nothing else could have. He would take her now, use her, and fertilize that unprotected womb.

"I've noticed you before as well." He shuttered his eyes, masking the desire he had for her less it shine through in his expression. When they stood in a doorway, out of sight of everyone in there, he lowered his head toward hers.

He didn't wonder why she didn't ask him his name or if she cared that he didn't know hers. What mattered was that she parted her lips beneath his, allowing him to insert his tongue into her mouth. His hand drifted to her breast and he squeezed it, somewhat dismayed by its unswollen state. She was of ample size, but in the back of his mind he knew that she wasn't carrying milk. Not like their pack leader's woman or the woman left behind on the bench.

He slid his fingers through buttons that popped away beneath his force. He kept her distracted, from noticing the havoc he wreaked, by concentrating on their heated exchange. In return, she gripped his arms as if holding on for dear life.

Zachary could smell her arousal. Since her tits didn't satisfy him, he pushed his greedy fingers beneath the skirt she wore and into her panties. They were already soaking, a recognition that sent a shiver down his spine. Her clit was similarly swollen and a simple flick of nimble fingers had her bowing her body into his touch.

"Yeah, baby," she whispered. "Touch me there."

*There*. A dumb word for what it was. Vagina. Pussy. Cunt. He loved all these words and more. He loved what it was. What it stood for. What it could do. He loved the variety available to him. It made him lick his lips now, his mouth watering. He loved to taste a woman there, too.

For this reason, he shoved two thick fingers into her waiting hole, relishing in the gasp of surprise that escaped her lips. She was slick and hot. Ready to be fucked and he'd hardly touched her yet. He loved the gluttonous ones.

Zach's senses remained on high alert, but—thank God for small favors—no one seemed interested in them in this little corner of the world. Fumbling with his free hand, he freed his straining cock after turning her around. Heart hammering, he jerked her closer, pleased when she bent at the waist for easier access.

"You've got a condom, right?" she asked, breathless.

He grunted a noise. Let her interpret it how ever she wanted.

Not giving her a chance to question again or look, Zach exchanged his cock for his now sopping fingers. He took a split second to relish the moment. The hot grip of her vaginal walls squeezing him tight. The scent of her pussy and her fertile state filling his senses, making him almost dizzy. The taste of lust in the atmosphere surrounding them.

She cried out when he began to thrust into her but he kept up the pace. It was brutal and uncaring, but it seemed her kind of kink. The woman curled her fingers into indentations in the brick, holding on as his pelvis slapped her ass.

"Right there...oh God, yes," she hissed.

Her words and cries distracted him, keeping him from the jagged edge of pleasure he should have felt, but that intoxicating scent spurred him on. Zachary gripped her hips harder, a spike of desire spearing him through.

Perspiration gathered and trickled down his back and it was the impetus to completion he needed. The base of his spine tightened, his balls drawing tight into his body. A low groan pushed through his lips when the first spurt left his body at lightning speed.

The woman sobbed into her arm, muffling the sound thankfully.

God, it almost hurt. The pleasure blinding him for a momenta as several more spurts seemed to suck his insides out and erupt through the tiny opening in his cock. Hands still digging into her fleshy hips, he shoved into her a few more times before finally surrendering to the understanding that his body had no more to give.

The woman whimpered, going slack against the wall. Using it to hold them up. His own strength seemed diminished, but Zachary pulled out quickly. The last thing he needed now was for her to be caught in the trap of his werewolf physiology.

He sniffed the air, satisfaction gripping his gut and his inner wolf howling with triumph as a new aroma surrounded the woman.

He'd done it.

"Thank you," he muttered and turned to leave. As he walked away, he imagined the surprise and confusion that would fill her in a couple of months when the little stick she'd peed on gave her the surprise of her life.