Breeding the Maid's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sansar
sansar
708 Followers

"It's my pleasure, your Highness" I replied bowing deeply.

She then stopped as though to say something, and then said:

"Well there is some good news. I had been to see my Doctor. And he has said that there is nothing wrong in me. The reports are all normal. He has said that I am definitely capable of bearing a child and there is no need for expensive artificial insemination. He suggests that we should try again. The Doctor was also particular about me relaxing myself. He said that tension could be one of the reason." She was pouring herself to me. "But I am sure that Ashok, my husband will not be eager to try after this long break. He will not be psychologically prepared....." With this she started to cry.

I held her close to me as she sobbed. Her breast heaving against my chest, the familiar stirring of my one-eyed monster returned. I moved my hand along her back, but I found that the bra strap was missing. Was she wearing my gifts? I carried on moving my hand over her back slightly harder and her sobs subsided. I lifted her chin up and could see a look of helplessness in her eyes.

She stared at me beckoningly, and it prompted me to say "Could I help you in bearing a child? You could say that there was an implant required, and nobody will know. It will be our secret."

She just stared at me. I thought she would be angry and slap me. But she clung on more firmly and dug her faced into my chest. I took her action as a yes and lifted her face to me. Her eyes were closed and her lips were open. I put my lips on to hers and sucked on them. She responded. I let my tongue probe into her mouth and I could feel her shuddering in anticipation. She had not said a word after I had put forth my proposal. I did not want to waste any time. But I needed her consent.

"Suni" I said lovingly "Do you sincerely wish that I father your child for you?"

She looked up and slowly shook her head in the positive. I hugged her and lifted her in my arms and swung her round in joy. She put her hands around my neck and just clung. Her giggle was so fresh and innocent like a bride on her first night.

"No, I would love it to be like our first night. We shall commence our tryst from tonight." I said "For now let us go for a drive and have a romantic dinner. From now on till we return, you are my wife. How does that sound?"

"I am enthralled" she replied.

We dressed and left for a drive in the city. The taxi ride took us to the local beach The Chowpatty, where we at the savoury dishes served by roving carts.

As the sun headed towards its horizon, the weather turned chilly and Sunita hugged me more tightly and pressed her right breast into my side. I silently thanked the cool breeze. The warm feeling returned between my legs and I hinted to Sunita that we should head back to the room and start our project.

We took a taxi and headed back. I put my hand around her and slowly fondled her left breast. She was taken by surprise. She looked at me and then at the driver. I nodded that it was ok and that he would not know. But the feeling of getting caught was heightening our joy.

We rushed up to our room, and started removing our clothes. I opened by shirt and unzipped my pants which were off within an eye's blink. I still had my briefs on.

I turned round to see Sunita in the see-through half slip and the black lacy bra and matching panties. I grabbed her and kissed her on her lips. I felt her shiver in anticipation. My tongue opened her lips and sought her tongue. For her kissing was not an art but a spur of the moment action. She hesitated and then understood what was to be done. She started sucking my tongue in a milking motion.

My hands got busy on her lovely breasts which had become taut as I slowly started squeezing them. Sunita moaned and sucked. Suddenly she went stiff and I could feel her having her first of the many orgasms of the night. I slipped the straps of the slip and bra over her shoulders and lo & behold, there was the cutest of breasts staring at me through her brownish pink nipples. Her nipples were longish and were like pointers.

With a growl I bent my head and sucked on her tit, which literally I could take in wholly in my mouth. I felt a hand over my penis, and felt it grow within the briefs.

"What do you have in there?" Sunita asked as a mock query..

"Oh he is a friend I will introduce you later," I replied.

I had her top fully undressed and she looked like a queen with just her panties on. I touched her over her panties and found that she was wet like a pond. As my hand went over the elastic of her panty, Sunita closed her eyes and felt my hand snaking towards her love hole. I slipped in a finger and she gasped.

"Careful" she advised. "It's been a long time that I have had any visits there."

"Don't worry. You will have the best night of your life . . . . rather our first Unofficial Wedding Night".

Sunita was now losing her control and inhibitions. I slowly pulled down her soaking panties and she tried to cover her vagina with her hands. I knelt down and slowly removed her hands covering the gateway to joy. She had a moderate growth of bush on her entrance which I like.

"Please don't stare there. I am feeling embarrassed. Pleeeease" she begged.

Before she could say anything further I kissed her on her lower lips and she was totally shocked. She had never ever thought that this was also another option of enjoyment.

"What are you doing? It's dirty to do that" she pulled herself back.

I carried on moving towards her cunt with my lips and she backed away. For her this was totally unheard of thing. As she backed away she ended up against the full length mirror on the wall and by them I had put my lips fair and square on her lower lips. She gasped as a warm feeling of my tongue entering her lips took over her body.

Involountarily, she pressed her vagina on my marauding mouth as waves over waves of pleasure passed through her body. This was a totally new feeling for her. I could feel her clit standing prominently and she was moaning with her eyes closed. I sucked on her clit. She was totally wet by now.

"Ooh, Vinooo, I am feeling great, please don't stop, pleeeaase don't stop. Ummm. . . . aaahhh, uuummm..." her moans grew louder. Then she suddenly came very powerfully and relaxed. Her juices ran down her inner thigh.

"Vinoo, please show me the friend that you promised to introduce to me." She said as I started to lick my way up to her navel and to her breasts. Her hand was frantically searching what she had very momentarily felt, but had not seen and was eager to see it.

"Well. Suni, if you want to meet him then you should take away the barrier yourself" I said pointing to my underpants, which was now bulging with anticipation. "But there is a condition."

"Condition?" she asked

"Yes. You will have to return my pleasure later"

"What type of pleasure?"

"Well, I kissed you there. You will have to kiss me here. Ok?"

"But I have never done such a thing earlier"

"Did you or did you not get pleasure when I went down on you? Did you know that you could get pleasure that way earlier. Tonight I will teach many ways that you can be pleasured."

She brought her hands to my under pants as I fondled her breasts with a slight force. I held her and kissed her on her lips again and this time she reciprocated. As she was getting my underwear down, she could not she my penis. As it came down with a jerk, my one eyed monster poked her on her belly like a baton. She pushed me suddenly and said

"Is that your natural thing?" she queried. "Oh my god! It's huge. It will rip me"

"What do you mean huge? Does your husband not have a penis?" I asked.

"No, not even half this size". She was in a state of amazement. "It's too long and too thick for me". She was scared.

My ego boosted beyond limits.

"Don't worry. I will not hurt you. You are too sweet to be hurt. Believe me." I tried pacifying her.

I took her hand and slowly lead it to my prized possession. She touched the warm staff but did not hold it. I curled her fingers around my staff, but her fingers could not go around it. Her pressure started increasing and she now started stroking my pole in a piston like motion.

All this time we were pressed to the mirror. I slipped my finger to her curly garden around the heavenly grotto, and lightly brushed her lips there. The area around was hot with anticipation and she was wet like a fresh shower. I slipped a finger into her vagina and this evoked a sharp response as she pressed on my finger.

" Oooh, maaaa . . . please do it slowly" she pleaded " I have not had anything in me for a long time. It pains"

As she talked to me I had slipped in two of my fingers and started to piston her. Her breath had become faster and she pressed on my fingers rhythmically. Suddenly she increased her pressure on my penis and shuddered. She had come. My fingers had been showered with the first of her many comings of the night.

Our sweat soaked bodies slithered on one another giving a wonderful feeling of being massaged. Her tits poked into my chest everytime she pressed herself into me. I did not want to waste time, and lifted her up in my arms. She held me around the neck and we reached the bed.

The time had now come for the main event. She lay on the bed, but did not open her legs. I did not want to force myself on her, so I thought of playing with her. I put my hands on either side of her hips and lowered my face on her mound. She looked surprised. I touched her swollen clit with the tip of my tongue, and voila with a moan she started opening her legs. It looked like the opening of petals of a flower. She had her eyes closed and savoured the delights of a tongue on her clit. Slowly she was playing with her hands in my hair, and after sometime started pushing my head towards her love hole. I smooched her there and she wriggled in throes of pleasure.

She was now ready to receive me. I now came over her and laid over her whilst kissing her on her mouth. I reached down and positioned my pole on her hole and rubbed it up and down the slit. She stiffened.

"Pleeeeease be careful, don't tear me apart ........." she pleaded.

I covered her mouth with mine and pushed at her entrance, the head could only enter a little. She cried out in pain. I soothed her with assurances that it will only pain a little.

It felt like it was our honeymoon night and that she was getting fucked for the first time. I pushed with pressure and she begged me not to go further and that she could not hold it. I held her arms on either sides and forced myself into her. She was swinging her head from side to side, trying to control her pain. She had bitten her lower lip with her teeth and this gave her a aura of being helpless. This heightened my pleasure.

By now I was almost in her fully. I stopped pushing and she moaned and aah'ed. I waited for her to get accustomed to my girth and when her feelings of pleasure returned, I started to pull out of her. She suddenly opened her eyes looking at me, trying to understand what was happening.

I pulled out almost to the tip and rammed back again to the hilt. She closed her eyes and shrieked and at the same time lifted her beautiful breasts into my chest. Her body was rippling with pleasure and as I left her hands, she grasped me and started kissing me on the mouth. I pistonned into her furiously and she writhed with pleasure under me.

I did not want to end it so soon. So I stopped my pistonning and lay down on her. "What happened?" she asked. I told her, now it is her turn to be up.

She was confused. I held her and rolled on my back whilst still being inside her. Being in a conservative family she had never done this before. Slowly I helped her to slide her legs along my sides and to sit on me, with my prick still in her. She looked like a person who has been screwed to the ground.

I put my hand on her buttocks and lifted her up, she got the idea and she started to slide up and down my pole. She threw her head backwards and slid up and down. I could she her tiny breasts shaking in front of me and grabbed them with both my hands. She covered my hands with hers and started increasing the pressure on them. Suddenly she stiffened and shuddered. I could feel her juices coming down my pole. I had still not come.

She asked very shyly. "You have good control on yourself. I have come thrice and you have not even come once. When will you pump your seed in me?" I pulled her to me and turned her over on her back.

"Well, here we go" I started pumping into her with full force, she was in heaven. And after some time, my pole grew and stiffened and I pumped her womb with my sperms which came in torrents. She pressed her breasts into me and held me tight.

After this we carried on for some time and played with each other and finally went to sleep with me in her.

I made plans to extend my stay as I never knew if we could get such a chance again. However, before we returned back to our place, I wanted to enjoy every orifice my dear Suni, could offer. The next three days were the most wonderful. But you will have to read the next episode.

sansar
sansar
708 Followers
12