Brenda and Bobby Ch. 05

Story Info
She feminizes her husband then plans to cuckold him.
1.7k words
4.19
217.6k
48
2

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,903 Followers

Note: This story is the fifth installment in a series entitled "Brenda and Bobby" . If you have not read the first four episodes of this series, I strongly recommend that you do so before beginning this episode.

Good Husband

I kissed and licked my wife's gorgeous rear for several minutes. Finally, Brenda reached back, pushed my face away and stood up.

"Enough talk quick spurt, its playtime." As she was saying this, Brenda stopped herself. "No, I am wrong. We have one more chore to do tonight before we can play. But before we do that, I think we should get a little more comfortable. Come on needle dick we need to go into the bedroom and change."

I followed my wife into our bedroom.

"Quickie, strip those clothes off while I find something more suitable for you."

While I undressed I watched my wife dig through her lingerie dresser. She was obviously pulling out two outfits.

As she was doing this, she started explaining. "You know quickie, I think you and I are pretty much the same size. You're a little taller that I am but you're also a little skinnier."

When she was done, there were two sets of lingerie laid out on the bed. She turned around. I was standing naked in front of her. My little dick was standing at attention.

Brenda started to laugh. "That little pee pee of yours really is pathetic." She sat down on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. "Come over here and kneel down." My wife spread the lips of her cunt apart. "Look at my clit dickless. Look at how big it is. I suspect that's one of the reasons that I have such a strong sex drive." Brenda rubbed it for a second. She seemed to shiver with excitement." "Give it a quick kiss baby, just for me."

I leaned forward and lightly kissed Brenda's crotch. As my lips touched my wife's cunt I was immediately aware of how wet she was.

"Oh my, that's nice. Listen puny, I think that it's kind of ironic that I have such a big clit for woman and you have such a tiny dick for a man." She paused. "Do you know what I think, I think your little dick is really a big clit."

She reached out and grabbed me by the hair. "Stand up sissy, lets take a look at your clittie." She pulled me up, reached out and took hold of my cock.

It was almost too much for me. I very nearly came right there.

Brenda realized what was happening. She grabbed my left nipple with her right hand and began to viciously twist it.

I screamed out, "Oww that hurts."

Brenda laughed and said, "Its supposed to." She twisted even harder. I grimaced from the pain.

"Remember, I get to do anything to you that I want. You might not get off on pain, but I think that maybe I might get off on inflicting it on you."

She let go of my nipple. "There that should have helped you get control of your urges. Now maybe we can inspect your little clittie without having to worry about it spitting your useless cum all over my fingers."

My wife lifted my dick up and inspected it on the top and the bottom. "Yes, it is a pathetic excuse for a cock, but it makes a really nice clitoris." She looked up at me. "Quick spurt, I think you make a much better girl than a man. I think that we are going to have to work on developing your feminine side."

I have never admitted this to anyone, but I have fantasized about cross dressing for most of my life. I don't know how Brenda was able to sense this, but she had just opened another avenue of excitement for me.

Brenda reached over and picked up a short pink lace nightgown, with matching pink lace panties and pink elastic top nylon stockings.

"These were a gift from a guy I used to date during my last marriage. I think that they should fit you. Put them on quick spurt."

While I was dressing, Brenda put on a black lace nightgown that also had matching panties and nylons. As she was pulling on the nylons, she said, "I think that in my case, the panties will only get in the way tonight. but, you should wear yours. I doubt that your little clit will be getting very much attention when we start playing."

I kind of struggled getting the nylons on and Brenda had to show me how to roll them up my legs.

When I was done dressing she said, "Step back, lets have a look at you." She surveyed me. "Oh yes. You really make a cute girl. I always thought that you might with your feminine features and slight build. Walk over and look at yourself in the mirror."

I stood in front of the mirror. I guess I felt kind of silly at first, but after a moment I started getting used to the way I looked and started to feel sexy.

"You really don't have very much body hair, but we will have to get rid of the little you have. I expect you to start shaving your legs. You can do that in the morning before you go to work. Tonight as part of our playtime were going to shave each others pussies."

I looked at Brenda. I was obviously questioning her choice of words.

She laughed. "Oh yes baby. You have a clittie. Your not a man anymore. Your cute little crotch is now a pussy." Then she sneered at me. "But dickless remember something, you might have a pussy, but I'm the only one in the house with a cunt."

Brenda stared at me for several seconds. The look of superiority in her face was almost frightening to me. At that moment she was a dominant bitch.

Her expression softened almost immediately. For several seconds she was quiet as she obviously thought about all of this.

"Tomorrow night after work we will go shopping together. We need to buy you a more feminine wardrobe."

I looked at Brenda in horror.

She smiled at me. "Oh don't worry, I am not going to make you wear dresses." She winked, "At least not outside of the house, but I think that we can find some men's clothes that have a more feminine feel to them. Also your going to throw away all of your men's underwear. Its exclusively panties and panty hose for you now girlie." She laughed, "you're going to feel really hot at work."

I was feeling kind of nervous about all of this, but I had to admit to myself that I was also really excited about it. There was a very enticing combination of humiliation and sexiness in Brenda's demand.

"Enough of this, I want to start playing. Sissy boy, On the top shelf of my closet there is a pink and white shoe box. Inside you will find a pair of black patent leather spike heels. Fetch them for me."

Brenda's choice of verb excited me as I retrieved her shoes. I had never seen these before and didn't have any idea that she owned them.

Brenda saw my puzzled look. "Baby I have a lot of things left from my first marriage and my cheating days. I dated an older business man for a while. He was quite wealthy and had some very kinky tastes. He used to like to take me to Vegas and have me dress like a whore." Brenda smiled as she recalled the old memories. "He had a really big cock and loved to make me suck it in public situations like the back seat of a taxicab or on an elevator. He was so hot"

She caught herself. "Anyway he bought me these slut shoes. Now put them on me. I want to wear them tonight."

When I was done, she stood up. "Come on sissy its time for our last chore. Lets go back to the den."

In the den she sat down on the couch. "Bring me the telephone. Its time I start making plans to get back into circulation. I need to call Madeline."

I brought her the phone and while she dialed she motioned for me to get on my knees between her legs. As she waited for Madeline to answer her telephone she pulled my face to her pussy. She wanted me to eat her while she talked to her friend.

"Hello Maddie. Its Brenda. How's life?"

"Maddie are you and the other girls going to Baxters this week after work?"

"Thursday? Wonderful, Do you mind if I join you?"

"Oh yes sweetheart I am back in circulation"

"No I'm still married to the wimp and yes we are still together."

"I'll tell you and the others all about it over dinner on Thursday. I have to go right now."

"The wimp is on his knees licking my pussy and I'm having a little trouble keeping my concentration."

"No I'm not making that up, he really is"

"Yes we have a lot to talk about Thursday. I'll see you at Baxters, usual time?"

"Right 6:00 o'clock"

"Yes, I'm looking forward to it to. It will be just like old times. Bye."

Brenda handed me the telephone. I set it on the end table for her.

As I did this, she explained. "Baxters is a supper club out on the North side of the city. Its a kind of singles bar for mature adults, only there are a lot more "married but looking types" than there are singles. I used to go there every Thursday evening with Madeline and some other girls. We have dinner and then hang around for the dancing. The place is always full of hot older guys, you know guys who are in that thirty to fifty range. During my first marriage, I met most of the men that I had affairs with at Baxters."

Brenda pulled my face up so that she could look me in the eyes. "Little Quickie, There is a very good chance that I am going to cuckold you this coming Thursday night."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,903 Followers