Brenda and Connie Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls experience bad sex.
4.5k words
4.39
14.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the game ended the girls wended their way to the Harrison Roadhouse. This bar was in walking distance from the football stadium as well as from the girls' dormitory. Given its locale the bar was very popular to MSU students and particularly after a football game on a Saturday afternoon the place was extremely crowded probably exceeding the fire marshal's limit.

Even though the girls arrived just ten minutes after the game the place was already jumping and they had a fifteen minute wait before they got to a table. No sooner had they sat down, when two guys asked if they could sit with them since space was at a premium and of course the girls had no problem in graciously accepting their company. And before the server arrived to take the initial order two more guys asked to sit in and were readily accepted as well and thus their table was now full as it was impractical to admit any more.

The seating arrangement without seeming to have any deliberate planning intent, naturally evolved to having the girls separated by two men on either side. Soon first name introductions were made all around. To Brenda's left was Tom and on her right was Howard. To Connie's left was Edward and to her right was Spencer.

One thing Brenda appreciated about being a girl is that this outing was going to be very inexpensive. The guys all were wishing to get into Connie's pants and they realized that if they were to become successful it was incumbent on them to foot the bills. Thus there was a silent acknowledgement that the girls were not obligated in paying for any drink or any food item consumed.

As food and drink was being consumed the party became lively. To keep costs down the boys ordered pitchers of beer. Although each girl came from well to do parents they were cognizant of low budgets of some college students and thus they were willing to accommodate and not insist on costly drinks. Besides Brenda was mindful of Connie's advice not to get too drunk and miss out on the fun of the eventual sexual encounter. Thus to order pitchers of beer were quite ideal as it turns out, because no one pays attention to how often any one fills up. Thus the guys at the table were soon feeling no pain while the girls still had their wits about them.

It was obvious to everyone at the table that Connie was the desired prize to achieve and hence Brenda was initially almost completely ignored by the guys. However as time passed it was becoming evident that Spencer and Connie were getting on and that she favored him.

Edward and Howard eventually became sullen as they realized they were not being favored by the beautiful Connie. Tom on the other hand also realizing he was not in the running to get into Connie's pants decided to pay attention to Brenda.

Tom's thinking went along these lines: "yes by God she is truly ugly but what the hell a fuck is a fuck. Besides the bitch should be ever so grateful to have my cock and she better suck it." It turns out that Tom was most interested in having his cock sucked but his boorish attitude turned off most females. Although willing to be fucked by him they were unwilling to give in to his desire for a blow job. Thus Tom had never up to this point had his cock serviced by a female mouth. Tom started conversing with Brenda in earnest and Brenda's hideous countenance was a good sign that his wishes for a blow job would be fulfilled.

For Brenda the first part of the time at Harrison's was very frustrating since none of the guys paid the slightest bit of attention to her. However since this was not unexpected, Brenda spent her time closely noticing how Connie was handling the situation. She was hoping to pick up some pointers on flirting to be used when the occasion should arise.

Finally when Tom started to talk to Brenda it was a welcome end to the tedium. Brenda soon learned Tom's last name was Branstetter and that he hailed from a suburb close to Grosse Pointe so that there were lots of things in common to discuss.

Tom was fairly good looking although slightly overweight. He had a fierce face sporting a sexy looking mustache. His hair was jet black giving him a dashing Latin or Italian air to him. His slight beer belly distorted an otherwise solid and pleasing torso. All in all although Tom was not as handsome as a typical good looking male movie star, he was certainly good looking enough to cause the female juices in Brenda to heat up. The anticipation of her imminent first sex with a man was making Brenda giddy in her horniness.

As the conversation was flowing, Brenda detected a couple of negative vibes. First of all Tom, as he was talking, avoided looking directly at Brenda as much as possible and there was never any eye contact between them. It was obvious to Brenda that Tom was repulsed by her face and could not bear looking at it.

Since this reaction was all too familiar for Brenda, she was not unduly perturbed by Tom's squeamishness. After all reasoned Brenda, in a darkened bedroom her ugly face should not be an issue or impediment to pleasurable sex. Her great boobs and ideal cunt should be much more important in this regard and Brenda had nothing to fear from that quarter. The real hurdle to the pleasurable sex was to get into the darkened bedroom and things were promising as Tom was continuing to be attentive to Brenda.

The second negative vibe though was much more disturbing. Tom had a very condescending tone and attitude in the way he spoke to Brenda. It was clear that the message he was conveying to her was that she should be grateful that he deigned to pay any attention to her. He also deliberately kept looking around the barroom blatantly surveying the females in the bar. Luckily for Brenda almost every woman had at least one male companion so that prospects for picking up a stray girl were not good.

Thus Tom stayed put but he made it obvious to Brenda that she would not normally be his choice for female companionship. This did not auger well for Tom to be a good lover never mind a great lover. But Brenda kept repeating to herself "beggars can't be choosers". Maybe Tom would not be a good lover but at least he would be a lover.

As the hours went by it was clear that Spencer and Connie were an item and Tom was monopolizing Brenda. And so around eight o'clock Edward and Howard gave up the ghost and departed from the table. As it became nine o'clock Brenda was becoming quite confident in expecting sex from Tom. He was still obnoxious but all indications in their conversation seemed to point to inevitable sex. At this time in conjunction with a pre-arranged signal, the girls left the table to retire to the ladies powder room.

Once in the restroom, Connie started:

"Congratulations Brenda it looks like you nabbed a hunk and your cherry will surely be popped."

"Yes I am pretty sure he is going to fuck me but I don't think he likes me too well" replied Brenda.

"Oh well Brenda as Shakespeare would say 'The sex is the thing'" Both girls laughed at Connie's paraphrasing the immortal bard's familiar quote 'the play's the thing'.

"Yes well no matter how obnoxious Tom will prove to be at least he will be my first honest to goodness real live cock" giggled Brenda.

"Well here's the deal" said Connie, "Spencer and I have agreed to hook up. He has a car and we are going to go to his place. So you can have our room to yourself to pleasure Tom. All I ask is that you get rid of him by eight o'clock tomorrow morning as I want to get back by then"

"That's a plan" replied Brenda, and so the girls returned to the table.

About twenty minutes later, Spencer and Connie excused themselves, got up and left the table and the bar.

When Connie & Brenda had sat down at the table Spencer & Edward sat adjacent to Connie while Tom & Howard were next to Brenda. Edward & Howard desperately tried to engage Connie in conversation but they just did not interest her at all. Although they were not repulsive in appearance their conversation was inane & sophomoric. Connie when forced to speak to them would reply curtly and resume paying attention to Spencer.

Tom was a little better than Edward & Howard but not by much. Connie was grateful he started paying attention to Brenda relieving her of the possibility of him hitting on her. So by process of elimination Spencer Thorneburg was the only male at the table that was tolerable for Connie to interact with. He did not float her boat either but at least he did not irritate her.

If the truth were known, the man that made her blood boil was Bruce Fielding, the football player she spotted at the game. She had resolved to herself to move heaven & earth to meet him and perhaps to get in bed with him. However Bruce was not here so if she wanted sex tonight Spencer would have to do.

Connie was somewhat ambivalent about having sex with him. As she was not a virgin, she was not as desperate as Brenda; although her sexual experience was not much more extensive than Brenda's. She had had a horrible first time sex and was next coerced into a gang bang; which although more exciting was still mediocre in satisfying her sexual needs. She did though have one sexual experience of the stars & fireworks variety but her lover died in a car accident shortly thereafter.

Her woman's intuition suggested that sex with Bruce would be of the stars & fireworks type whereas mediocre was the best she could hope for from Spencer. Still sex with him had to be better than masturbation. Besides Brenda was so geeked at the possibility of having sex and knowing that Brenda's chances improved if she had a room available, Connie needed to make herself scarce. She definitely did not wish to spoil the opportunity for Brenda.

As for Spencer, he was immediately infatuated with Connie as soon as he spotted her. He cleverly outmaneuvered Tom & Howard to ensure sitting next to Connie. He easily monopolized the conversation with Connie and so he flattered himself to believe that his wit impressed her. He would have been disappointed to learn that Connie's interest in him was lukewarm at best and that she paid attention to him simply by default for lack of more interesting companionship.

Spencer Thorneburg was a non descript looking man who would not stand out in a crowd. He had a non threatening personality which made him more invisible. When he talked, most people were polite to him, giving him the wrong impression that they were interested in his conversation. Most people were too polite to be rude to him even though he was mostly boring. As a result he developed an over inflated opinion of himself and failed to realize that he was mostly insufferable.

The same pattern existed in the matters of sex. Most girls rejected his overtures, but some accepted on the basis of curiosity. As his attempts to entice girls for sex were pedestrian & unromantic, those who accepted did so on the reasoning that the sex could not possibly be as bad as his approach might suggest.

Unfortunately for such girls, they found that the sex was incredibly bad. Only one girl accepted a second date on the basis that a second sexual encounter could not be as bad; but she found out that Spencer was even able to perform worse.

Despite the fact that he virtually never had a second date, it never dawned on him that he was lacking in sexual prowess. The fact that he continued to occasionally have sex, gave him the notion that he was something of a Lothario. His ego soared to a new high level this evening believing he was enthralling Connie, by far the most attractive female he had ever encountered.

Connie had a kind heart and was essentially demure & polite. It was in her DNA to disguise her true feelings from people who were annoying to her. She had already made up her mind to fuck Spencer, when he got around to propositioning her. So Connie agreed as if she was in excitement and looking forward to a sexual nirvana. Naturally Spencer was in seventh heaven as he was already envisioning a torrid passionate relationship.

As they arrived at his place, which was some ten miles from campus, Connie cursed herself for not insisting on following him in her car. She had a dreaded inkling that come morning, he would not be so ready to return her promptly. She realized that she was not going to have fun so that she was anxious to get it over with as soon as possible.

Spencer lived in a two bedroom basement apartment of a two story house. Spencer had a nasty surprise for Connie as he revealed he had a roommate who might be in. Sure enough he was watching television in the living room as Spencer & Connie entered the residence.

As Spencer introduced her to the roommate, Connie knew that Spencer had no clue as to how humiliating the situation was for her. It was obvious to the roommate that Spencer & she were intending to fuck despite his presence in the apartment. Normal decent etiquette would dictate that Spencer should have warned the roommate in advance to absent himself. In essence that's what she had done for Brenda.

Because Spencer had not bothered to make such an effort beforehand, she could imagine what kind of a skanky hoe the roommate must think of her. Too bad thought Connie since the roommate appeared to be a decent sort of guy that might be of interest to her or perhaps to Brenda. She cursed herself again for not having taken her car. At this point she would have simply walked out on Spencer & would have gone to a motel room for the night. She wondered as well how she could have been so mistaken in preferring Spencer to the other three guys.

Connie, though, was not a girl to pout and moan about her misfortunes. Trying to make the best of the situation she reminded herself that at least she was going to have some sex which by definition that had to be better than masturbation. She acquiesced to Spencer's invitation to retire to his bedroom, as the roommate resumed watching television. Spencer had brought a bottle of wine & a couple of glasses to the room. They then both got on the bed to sit with their backs against the headboard and imbibe the wine.

At least Spencer was not so boorish as to attempt love making while the roommate was obviously still in the living room & watching television. His intention was to start his romantic advances once he sensed the roommate had retired to his room. So Spencer talked about himself telling Connie everything she would prefer not to know and would never dream of asking. In fact his conversation was so boring that afterwards she could not recall anything about it. As Spencer rambled on, Connie fell asleep.

She awakened when she felt her tits being groped by Spencer. She also felt that her tits had contact with the air. She discovered that Spencer had uncovered the top half of her dress and had undone & removed her bra so that she was naked to the waist. As soon as he realized she was awake he started kissing her as he continued pawing her tits.

Gads but his breath was vile. He was a smoker & mixed with the beer & wine he had consumed, made his breath completely obnoxious to her. As he continued kissing her she was becoming more nauseous and she had a dreaded fear that she was going to heave.

As Connie was returning his kisses in self defense, he interpreted that as a signal that she was becoming hot & bothered and was as excited as he was. Having mauled her boobs for some time he was aroused as he ever was going to get. So he started tugging at her dress in an attempt to remove it.

She held up her hand to him to indicate that it would be better that she do it solo. She did jump off the bed to accomplish the task. This suited Spencer very well, as it gave him the opportunity to undress himself. Once Connie, now naked, returned to the bed he pounced.

Without any foreplay, Spencer took the missionary position and penetrated her vagina. As Connie had not yet acquired a speck of sexual desire she was still dry. His entrance, thus, was excruciatingly painful, and she yelped in unmistaken pain. She was certain that this pain was more severe than what she felt when her hymen was ruptured in her first sexual congress.

Connie's display of pain paradoxically, excited Spencer even further. Although possessing an average sized penis, his ego could not acknowledge such fact. So he attributed her pain to his penis being too large for her to handle. It did not occur to him that she was simply not aroused because he fervently believed that she had sent signals of sexual desire constantly throughout the evening. With such thoughts he ejaculated into her before his sixth stroke.

He was whooping in glee as he was expelling his seed in her cunt. However mindful of not disturbing his room mate he was able keep his cry of ecstasy subdued. He did though sputter out:

"Wow that was just great Connie! You are the best! No doubt about it. You sure are one hot piece."

He kissed her perfunctorily, turned over and proceeded to fall asleep. Connie was absolutely dumbfounded by his reaction. She had not even gotten wet nor did she perceive any pleasure sensations during the entire interlude. That he seemed to attribute his joy to her participation bewildered her, and made her wonder if he was simply delusional.

In any case the incident proved the fallacy of her initial thought that sex with Spencer would be better than masturbation. Previously she took it as a given that sex with a real live man had to be more pleasurable than masturbation. Well at least his antics after his climax provided some comic relief for her so that the incident was not a total waste.

She awoke first in the morning and quickly got dressed. She then roused Spencer to implore him to take her home. He responded:

"Sure thing babe- but how about a 'quickie' before we go?"

Considering the brevity of their supposed full fledge copulation, Connie could not help wonder how quick would be Spencer's 'quickie'. In any case not wishing to subject herself to another miserable fuck, she lied:

"Love to Spence, but I just discovered I have started my period & I don't want to mess your bed. Besides as I have no pads on me I am anxious to get home."

Spencer could do nothing else but comply with this entreaty. He was disappointed not just because there would be no nookie, but as he had not used a condom, he had in the back of his mind the hope of possibly impregnating her. If she became pregnant, perhaps he could convince her to marry him. He was already so smitten with her, that he was seriously thinking about wedding bells. However since she started her period she obviously could not be pregnant.

Connie realized that Spencer had developed a serious interest in her and this might become troublesome. So she directed him to drop her off where her car was parked, and this way keeping him in the dark as to where she actually lived. Throughout the evening she never gave any hint to him that she lived in one of the school's dormitory.

The football stadium & the Harrison Road House were in walking distance to each other with the dormitories between the two of them. Thus on a Saturday when there was a football game the dormitories' parking lots always contained cars not belonging to residents, and so Connie led Spencer to believe this was her case.

Spencer tried to extract her telephone number, but she sadly reported that she just had lost her cell phone and would not get a replacement until next week. She accepted his proffered phone number promising to get in touch with him once she got her phone.

She got into her car as if she was going to proceed to her place. She watched as Spencer drove off and made sure he was completely out of sight before she left her car to return to her dormitory room.

Meanwhile when Connie and Spencer had left the Harrison Roadhouse, Tom and Brenda were left alone. Tom seemed to not take particular notice of the change in the situation and appeared to be content to continue drinking. By eleven o'clock as the latest pitcher of beer was nearly empty and before a replacement could be ordered Brenda plucked up her courage and said:

12