Brenda and Connie Ch. 13

Story Info
While the boys are away, the girls will play.
9.5k words
4.42
16.3k
3
0

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the boys were away in Indianapolis, the girls did play. Both Brenda and Connie did not subscribe to the theory propounded by Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas that for a girl to make love to another girl is akin to cheating on your boyfriend. Instead Brenda and Connie believed that girl-on-girl sex is a good substitute for the real thing i.e. heterosexual sex; similar to masturbation although certainly better.

When Brenda and Connie first met, they indulged in girl-on-girl sex for the pragmatic reason that they had no male interest handy at the moment and that the lesbian sex would relieve the sexual tension each inevitably was undergoing. The sex was great but once Connie met Bruce and Brenda met Harry the two of them tempered their lesbian copulations.

This was not to say that Brenda and Connie did not indulge in playing with each other occasionally. Their intense love/sex life with Harry and Bruce respectively had converted them into truly sexual beings. Thus when the boys were not around and if the mood struck them, Brenda and Connie saw nothing amiss if they succumbed to their sexual itch and pleasured each other.

With Harry and Bruce scheduled to go to Indianapolis for the Combines, the girls knew that they were going to be fucking each other as a matter of course to substitute for the lack of presence of Harry and Bruce. Although they both were conscientious students and their school work certainly required a lot of their time; their frequent sexual activity with Harry and Bruce had developed within them a sexual appetite that needed to be satisfied almost constantly.

Connie had a high school lesbian lover named Antoinette Loos who bore a remarkable resemblance to the actress Mia Kirshner. The only actual physical difference to the actress was that Antoinette had much larger boobs than what that actress appeared to be blest with. Antoinette was a genuine out of the closet lesbian whose life ambition was to get married to another girl and have a life long relationship. To this end Antoinette had a serious relationship with her high school lover Jennifer Gray which was still ongoing.

Jennifer objectively was not by any means an attractive female and possessed an obnoxious personality as well. But she was not a dummy and so she was well aware of her shortcomings. When she hooked up with Antoinette she could not believe her good fortune in having such a gorgeous creature as her lover, but this in turn made her a very jealous and possessive person. Paradoxically the longer her relationship continued with Antoinette the more suspicious she became of Antoinette's regard. Jennifer reached her insane moment when she caught Connie and Antoinette together making love. In an ultimate rage Jennifer beat on Antoinette rather severely.

Antoinette accepted that beating without protest since she did not want to break up with Jennifer. She knew there was no hope for the kind of committed relationship she craved with Connie. Still Connie was a much more desirable lover for Antoinette and she was reluctant to let go of her. She told Connie she could not dump Jennifer for a short time fling but still she wanted to keep in touch to schedule an occasional rendezvous when Jennifer was out of the picture.

After high school Jennifer and Antoinette went to Bowling Green, Ohio to attend the university there. Antoinette kept in contact with Connie via telephone and email but she had to conduct herself surreptitiously to avoid Jennifer's suspicions.

By this time Jennifer's jealousy and possessiveness had become unreal. Whenever Antoinette suggested a visit to her home in Grosse Pointe, with the secret intention of planning a meeting with Connie; Jennifer invariably had a reason to coincidently also to go to Grosse Pointe. Throughout the fall of that year, although both Connie and Antoinette were in the mood of scheduling a get-together, Jennifer kept a tight leash on Antoinette so that there was no time available for what had become to them a must meet.

Connie was disappointed. Although she had met Bruce and became engaged to him; she still harbored a yen to seeing Antoinette if only for one more time. She was grateful for the love she had shared with Antoinette during that miserable time span in the last half of her final high school. Finally in February Jennifer was faced with a commitment she could not get out of. Her great grandmother was still alive and was about to celebrate her 100th birthday.

For the occasion a terrific celebration was planned and it was expected that every living relative throughout the country would attend. This old woman had lived so long that she had some great great grandchildren and even one newborn great great great granddaughter who would be attending to enable a unique six generations family picture to be taken.

This centennial birthday celebration was in California where the birthday girl lived and happily coincided with the time that Bruce and Harry were in Indianapolis. During the communications between Connie and Antoinette leading up to their reunion, Antoinette was apprised of the presence of Brenda. Unsaid but definitely understood by them in setting up the long anticipated meeting that if by any chance; and there was a 100% chance probability of it, that there would be some sex it would be of the three-way variety. As it turned out when Antoinette did show up in East Lansing the sex would be a foursome.

Three days prior to Antoinette's appearance, Brenda and Connie were having lunch at the cafeteria for their dormitory. A non descript looking female approached them. She was 5'6" tall not pretty but not ugly either. Her figure was womanly enough but not spectacular. Her appearance was so unnoticeable that she would almost be invisible in a crowd.

As she reached their table she said:

"Hi guys could I join you for lunch?"

Connie, ever the affable one, replied:

"Sure we have plenty of room."

As the girl plunked her lunch tray down on the round table and seated herself, she started:

"My name is Karen Steinhauer", and turning to Brenda said, "You must be Brenda Porter" and then turning to Connie said, "and you must be Connie Snyder."

Both girls gasped and Connie recovered to reply:

"You are absolutely correct but you have the advantage of us. Should we know you?"

"I take it neither one of you recognize me?"

Both Bonnie and Connie shook their heads but realizing this might be the wrong response, Brenda clarified:

"Well I don't recall having seen you before, and I am certain I've never met you before."

Not annoyed by the response Karen said:

"I am not surprised since I think my roommate might not be able to pick me out of a lineup. I happen to occupy the room next to yours. I have seen you two constantly and especially in the hall bathroom."

"Oh yes," Brenda replied and her brain memory now actually did register that she had indeed seen Karen around.

Karen continued:

"I first noticed the two of you right away in September and my initial thought was that you two were the most gorgeous females in residence if not in the whole university. Seeing you and sometimes seeing you naked in the community bathroom has confirmed my initial impression."

Brenda snorted and scoffed:

"You can't be serious. Connie to be sure is a sensational beauty but I'm certainly not. Why I was a virgin when I got here because no one could tolerate looking at me never mind even thinking of fucking me."

Karen protested:

"You should not sell yourself short Brenda. Yes obviously you have a scarred face, probably as a result of an accident I am thinking. But I saw right from the first that there is a true beauty in your face hidden by your scars. Certainly the rest of your body can'ot be faulted by even the most discriminate observer of female beauty. Yes you are beautiful. I would trade my body for yours; face and all in a heartbeat if I could."

Brenda was astonished by Karen's words. Never in her life (since the accident) had anyone called her beautiful despite her scarred face. Yes of course Harry had called her beautiful even constantly but it was only after he had fucked her. She dismissed his endearments as being a natural consequence of indulging in some fantastic sex. She did not believe in the back of her mind that Harry truly believed her beautiful notwithstanding his proclamations to the contrary. That is why that although Brenda had fallen in love with Harry, she did not think her affair with him would last. She believed once he left MSU she would never see him again. This also explained why she felt not a tinge of guilt when having lesbian sex with Connie.

In the back of her mind, Brenda surmised that Karen might be intent on hitting on Connie and her. Thus her flattery might only be a seduction ploy. However Brenda reasoned that all of her sex partners to date and that especially included Harry, Connie and Linda, knew very well that insincere declarations of supposed female beauty were not necessary to lure her for sex. With such thoughts Brenda concluded that Karen's sentiments appeared to be genuine and this tended to make Brenda view Karen positively.

So accordingly she gushed:

"Well lordie Karen! You sure make my head swell by such delicious words and so I am obliged to love you instantly. But I have to warn you I actually have a boyfriend who seems to be sweet on me and I of course adore him."

Karen answered:

"Yes I know you are dating Harry Quinn the quarterback and I know Connie that you are dating Bruce Fielding also on the football team."

Connie gasped and especially recalling the recent unwanted attentions of Spencer Thorneburg demanded:

"Why how do you know this? Have you been spying on us? But then again I suppose since Harry and Bruce are so well known that the identity of their girlfriends must be common knowledge."

"Óh yes I guess I have been stalking the two of you. I confess that I am a lesbian so that when I first saw you two my mouth watered. Unfortunately my gaydar suggested that you two are not lesbians and as the two of you soon attracted two of the "THE STUDS" on campus I despaired of any hope of fucking you guys. Actually even if you two were exclusively lesbian, I knew I stood not much chance of having you take an interest in me."

At this point Brenda quipped:

"Now see who is selling herself short. Karen you might not be as pretty as Connie but your candor is certainly very refreshing. I sense a bubbly personality and I am sure you lack no love interest."

"Oh puleze! Do not patronize me Brenda. I know I am nothing special. You have as a matter of course actually seen me frequently and yet you did not recognize me when I approached your table."

Brenda replied:

"You know Karen my English Literature professor has maintained that the perceived dullest real life person has a much more complex intriguing personality than the most flamboyant exciting fictional character ever devised by any author. If I have not noticed you then it has been my loss for not taking the opportunity to get to know you. So by the way what has prompted you to introduce yourself to us?"

"Well as I said I have paid close attention to both of you ever since I first spotted you. Although I knew you two acquired hunks for boyfriends I also knew the two of you got it on with each other."

Brenda noticed that Karen's recital did not suggest that she thought it unusual for Brenda to have attracted a boyfriend never mind "THE STUD" on campus. This reinforced in Brenda's mind that Karen truly believed that she was beautiful. 'Oh I am liking this girl more and more' was Brenda's thought.

To answer the bald assertion by Karen, Brenda said:

"Yes Karen it is true that Connie and I indulge in the occasional girl-on-girl sex. However Harry and Bruce are our true loves and the real thing. We only fool around with each other when our guys are not available. We are of the belief that our girl-on-girl sex is preferable to masturbation and that nothing more should be read into it."

Karen replied:

"Well yes I actually did think that was the situation between you two. However I believe it was the Friday night before Thanksgiving that I saw another girl with a suitcase enter your room and stayed the entire night. I am a nursing student and so I happen to own a stethoscope. After a couple of hours curiosity got the better of me. I went to your door and planted myself next to it. I placed the stethoscope to the door so I could hear quite clearly what transpired."

"Oh!" Brenda and Connie both gasped.

"I thought I was quite clever in the way I positioned myself at your door. I believed any passerby seeing me would conclude, as my eyes were deliberately closed, that I was passed out in a drunken stupor at presumably my door; not particularly a peculiar sight for a Friday night. I of course was ready to abandon my spot in plenty of time should any of you three decided to exit the room."

"Oh!" again Brenda and Connie gasped.

"From what I heard I gather the girl's name was Linda and she was your sister Brenda."

Brenda sheepishly nodded in affirmation.

"The sounds I heard convinced me that you guys were really getting it on. My pussy juices were constantly flowing as I heard your cries of ecstasy. My panties were thoroughly drenched."

"Yes that was quite a night," sighed Brenda and Connie simultaneously.

"After only a half hour I was so aroused I rushed back to my room to frig myself to climax. Luckily my roommate was away not that it would have mattered as she pays no attention to me. She ignores me to the extent that I am not sure she is aware that I exist."

Connie guffawed:

"Come on Karen you must be exaggerating. Your roommate would know she does not live alone."

"Well it is like she probably knows we have a floor lamp in the room but she would be unable to describe it as it was mine. Similarly she knows she has a roommate who is female and that only because there are only females residing in our entire floor. I am positive she does not know my name despite our six months living together."

Connie and Brenda shook their heads in bewilderment as Karen continued:

"Anyway after that night I had high hopes. Despite your boyfriends I believed you would be not be adverse to a lesbian threesome. So I was resolved to meet you and proposition you."

Connie pointed out:

"Ah Karen that night occurred almost three months ago. Your resolve could not have had all that urgency as you imply."

"Well there was the Thanksgiving holiday followed by end of term exams and then the Christmas break."

Brenda piped in:

"But we are in the seventh week of school since the end of the Christmas break."

"Ok! Ok! I have been chickenshit. I admit I am intimidated by you two. I cannot imagine anything better than either of you. Not just your beauty but it is how you carry yourself that advertises what a catch either of you are. You are definitely out of my league."

Brenda blushed and responded:

"Oh Karen you are only out of our league if you believe it to be so."

"In any case when I saw you two just now I finally screwed up my courage to introduce myself. Now I will not pester you. All I ask is that in light of your previous threesome would you please consider me if you are in the mood for a reprise. I promise you will not regret it as I am certain I can give the two of you a good time. I know I will be as enthusiastic as you would want. There is nothing I would object to in participating in a threesome. Now please do not sneer or snigger if my proposition is disgusting to you. A simple no will suffice to make me disappear forever from your lives."

Bonnie and Connie turned to each other to silently contemplate Karen's bald proposition. Her plea was delivered in earnest sincerity that was very endearing. As Bonnie and Connie stared at each other they began to smile. Then they giggled as it became obvious to themselves what they were to make of Karen. Accordingly, Connie turned to Karen and said:

"It just so happens that our boyfriends will go to Indianapolis for a week this Wednesday. It has something to do about their potential professional football career. Coincidently an old girlfriend of mine from high school will come visit us this Thursday until Sunday. All three of us do intend to get naked with each other during the visit. If you wish to join us under such conditions I know there would be no objection on our part."

To date this was the happiest moment in Karen Steinhauer's life. She felt her full good fortune in this sexual opportunity afforded her and vowed to make the most of it. So she exclaimed:

"Oh thank you! Thank you! I am so thrilled."

Brenda now feeling the quintessential sexual sophisticate, despite having been a virgin a few scant months previously, coolly replied:

"Don't sweat it Karen. I am sure we will enjoy your company just as well as apparently you are going to enjoy ours."

The anticipated Thursday arrived and Brenda and Connie gathered Karen from her room and the three of them trooped over to the Harrison Roadhouse in the late afternoon. Antoinette, in accordance with previously planned arrangements arrived soon after the girls had secured their table. Connie did the introductions for Antoinette who had anticipated meeting Brenda and so was not surprised of her presence.

When she was introduced to Karen, the body language of Antoinette indicated that she was absolutely pleased by the unexpected addition to their party. She could also sense that Karen unlike Brenda & Connie was a true lesbian and this delighted Antoinette even more.

As Brenda and Connie were already known by the wait staff they were not asked for ID. Antoinette and Karen had authentic looking IDs that served for the occasion. Connie suggested that each one of them take a turn ordering the same drink for everyone, but that each girl's order had to be different. During a round the girl that had ordered the drinks would reveal her sexual history. Connie started with a gin and tonic, followed by Brenda who opted for a screwdriver, Antoinette ordered rum and coke and finally Karen completed the cycle with rye and ginger ale. By the time the cycle was completed the girls were in good humor and completely satisfied with their companionship.

The conversation was most fascinating as each girl's recital was intriguing. Antoinette and Karen were spellbound by both of Connie's and Brenda's stories. The fact that Connie within a year had fucked 15 males and four females naturally impressed them. But Karen observed that as Connie was the prettiest of them all it was no wonder she had scored so many. Connie modestly demurred. Pointing out that as result of an unplanned (unplanned on her part that is) gang bang she fucked 10 guys in one night. Thus her total body count was in reality not so spectacular as such large number might imply.

When it was Antoinette's round she had a different tale to relate:

"When I was six years old I knew I was a lesbian."

Brenda protested:

"Oh come on Antoinette at six years old you could not possibly have known what sex is never mind being able to analyze that you were gay."

"True enough but I did sense I was different. Even though my parents had a happy and loving relationship I did not envy my mother nor did I want to emulate her. I have a sister who is nine years older than me, who at fifteen was boy crazy, constantly flirting and dating boys at every opportunity causing my parents lots of grief and worry. I did not envy my sister one iota nor was I anxious to grow up so that I could be like her. Instead as a child I played with my dolls and had no male dolls. Perhaps I did not know consciously I was a lesbian and what that all entails but I knew I liked girls and I had no interest in boys."

Brenda replied: