Brenda & Ian Ch. 02

Story Info
Two cousins continue to love each other despite problems.
17k words
4.81
213.8k
118

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony155
Tony155
1,221 Followers

Sunday March 21

Brenda woke long before the set time on the alarm. She looked over at Ian, who was sleeping on his stomach facing away from her. Poor guy, she thought to herself. She resisted touching him, not wanting to disturb him. I've put him through a lot these past few days, she thought. PMS, guilt, and depression hit her Friday and Saturday and Ian was conveniently there for the show. He handled it as best as he could considering it was his first experience. Brenda's mood swings varied from wanting to be held and cuddled to biting his head off for no apparent reason.

Confused and upset, he left and went to his house to get away for a while on Saturday. He wasn't away long, but it did him good. Normally, Brenda's PMS wasn't too severe. Most of the time, she was merely grouchy. However, with depression hitting her and feeling guilty over her new-found happiness with Ian, she was in rare form. When he returned, they had a long talk, with Brenda trying to describe what she was feeling and Ian trying to comprehend. Mentally exhausted from tiptoeing around her on eggshells, Ian turned in early Saturday evening, leaving Brenda feeling guilty and upset about that too.

Looking out at the dark stillness, she felt better than she had. Still depressed, she no longer felt guilty about being happy with Ian. She felt so sorry for taking everything out on him. Brenda knew that it wasn't fair and it wasn't his fault, but she just couldn't stop being mean. She understood completely when he left, she would have done the same thing. Knowing that her emotions had been on a roller coaster for the past week, she hoped that this was the worst and that she'd be able to control her emotions better the next time.

They hadn't made love for the past two days, either. Ian didn't press the issue when Brenda woke up snarling Friday morning. Nothing kills an erection faster than a tigress with claws and fangs exposed. Brenda missed the closeness but was afraid that her emotions would switch right in the middle of an interlude. She knew that she would be mourning for her parents for a long time and only hoped that she wouldn't take it out on Ian anymore.

Carefully and quietly, Brenda got out of bed and put on her robe over her nightgown. It was only five o'clock, but she was wide awake. They were going to entertain members of her family who had received things from the will. When she wasn't snapping at Ian, they had collected most of the gifts and put them in the formal dining room. Brenda didn't understand the reasoning behind some of the gifts, but she hoped that her family could tell her the story behind it. She also planned to tell them about her adoption, but hadn't decided upon whether or not to say anything about her and Ian's relationship. She didn't want to deny their relationship, yet she wasn't going to tell them that they'd been screwing like bunnies since she found out. Brenda had no idea as to how to approach it and she wanted to ask Ian when he awoke.

Brenda walked to the window and looked out. Her bedroom looked out over the street and she could see a gentle breeze moving the branches to and fro. It was supposed to be a nice day, breezy and sunny with no rain in sight. A beautiful day for a walk in the park, she thought. She began thinking about times when her parents and Ryan would take her to the park and let her play on the slides and swings. Ryan used to push her while she was on the swing making her go high as she laughed and giggled. Her parents would always tell him to ease up, much to her disappointment. She never tired of the swings and slides and would become upset when it was time to go home. Although it was a happy memory, sad tears began to form as she tried to wish them away. They were too strong, however, and she cried as quietly as possible. When she finished, she dried her eyes with her sleeve. When she turned, Ian was looking at her as he lay on his side and supported his head with his hand.

"I didn't wake you, I hope," Brenda said, sniffling.

"No, you didn't wake me," he replied, "it was more like not feeling you next to me. You okay?"

"Oh, just the usual," she said as she walked back to the bed. "I just can't stop feeling sad." She sat down on the bed and looked at him.

"It's going to take time, a long time."

"I know."

Ian didn't know what else to say. He couldn't begin to understand her emotions now, no matter how much she explained them to him. He had never seen this side of her and he couldn't say that it was a pleasant experience. He could handle the depression, he had helped her through that before. The PMS was an absolute mystery to him. He could never remember his mother going through the vicious mood swings that had occurred over the past four days, or maybe she took it out on his father, sparing him. He didn't know.

Brenda removed her robe and climbed back into bed next to Ian. He covered her with the sheet and blanket and drew her close to him. Soon, they fell back asleep with her in his arms.

The alarm woke them two hours later with Brenda still laying against him. She reached over Ian and shut it off. She really didn't want to get up, partly from the depression, but mostly because she felt so safe and secure in Ian's arms. Before she got up, she lay on Ian once more and hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, fighting back tears.

"For what?"

"For being such a bitch lately."

"I hadn't noticed," he replied, grinning.

"Yeah, right."

"Don't worry about it. I'll survive."

"I shouldn't take it out on you. You're the one person who's kept me sane this past week. You're everything to me. I'll try not to do it anymore. I promise."

"Okay."

"I love you so much," she said as she kissed him.

"I love you, too."

Brenda got out of bed and began to take off her nightgown, showing off her taut, shapely figure to him. Wide eyed and grinning, Ian stared at her. Brenda tossed her nightgown to Ian, which he caught neatly.

"Want to take a shower with me?" She asked seductively.

"I won't be able to control myself," he replied as he tossed aside the covers.

"God, I hope not," she giggled as she took his hand and led the way.

The afternoon was pleasant as about twenty guests gathered at the house. Brenda read the will from beginning to end. When she finished reading it, she led them to the dining room where the gifts were laid out.

When they were all there, Brenda said, "I know that there might be some things that you may want that aren't in the will. Please let me know and maybe we can work something out."

Brenda paused for a few moments to collect her thoughts. She continued, "Now, there was another thing that I wanted to say that wasn't in the will. From what my lawyer told me, no one knew about this and mom and dad never told me, although I think they really wanted to someday." Brenda fought to compose herself.

"I'm adopted," she said, finally as looks of shock and then, sympathy, appeared on their faces. "It was quite a shock, believe me, and I'm still not used to it. I don't know why they never told me," she lied, "but that's in the past."

"I have no desire to find my "real" family. Everyone in this room is my family and I need nothing else," she said, looking directly at Ian.

Brenda's Aunt Marie and Uncle Russell were the first to come to her. Marie, with outstretched arms, hugged Brenda tightly. Soon, everyone else gathered around her, showing their support and love. Ian discreetly went to the kitchen and got more soda and beer from the basement refrigerator. When he returned, Brenda was chatting with several people.

While he was placing the drinks and ice on the table, an attractive blonde, Brenda's cousin, Kelly, came upon him. She had been one of the girls who had flirted with him at the funeral.

"So, you're still living here?" she asked.

"Only until school starts again," he replied, not really trusting her. "My folks will be back by then," he added for no particular reason.

"Your parents don't know you're living here?"

"Of course they do," he said.

"Sure," she said, smiling.

Ian fished into his pocket for a piece of paper. "Here's their number in Moscow. Call them if you like." He pushed the paper to her.

"No thanks," she replied, a bit bored now that she wasn't able to make him squirm. "So, what have you guys been up to?" she asked, trying another tactic.

"Well," Ian began, not biting on the bait, "Brenda's been depressed and crying a lot lately. Some little thing about her parents being dead and finding out that she's adopted. Other than that, nothing much."

"Well, you don't have to be so flippant about it. I was just asking," she said as a slight pout appeared.

Ian wasn't fooled, but he apologized anyway. He excused himself and sought Brenda. Kelly watched his hasty retreat and laughed to herself.

For the rest of the afternoon, Ian avoided any further encounters with Kelly. Brenda decided not to mention anything about her relationship with Ian until they talked with Ian's parents first and Ian was happy with that. He didn't think that anyone needed to know at that time, although he assumed that some people already had their suspicions.

Brenda appeared to be in better spirits. Perhaps giving the gifts to her relatives helped her feel better. After everyone had departed, Ian helped her clean up, although there wasn't much to do. It took them less than an hour and the house looked almost spotless. It was getting close to dinner time, but neither wanted to cook. Instead, they went to pizza restaurant that Ian frequented. Brenda ordered only a salad and bread sticks, while Ian had a medium pizza with plans to take half of it home for leftovers. Midway through the meal, Brenda revealed that she had told her Aunt Marie in private about their relationship.

"I thought we agreed to wait," Ian said, a bit upset.

"We did," she responded, "but she already knew anyway."

"How?"

"Just call it woman's intuition," Brenda said. She saw Ian tense up, his eyes narrowing. "Relax, Ian. She won't tell anyone, not even Uncle Russell. I trust her completely."

"Well, okay," he said as he let out a sigh. "I just want to take some time before we announce everything."

"We will, but we'll have to tell your folks when they get back."

"I know."

"Are you worried about it?"

"Not really. They'll either be okay with it or they'll disown me. I can handle it either way."

"I really don't think they'll disown you."

"Well, mom wouldn't, but dad would if he gets mad enough."

"Why would he get that upset?" Brenda asked. "Once he finds out about the adoption, he'll know that we aren't blood related. It shouldn't be that big a deal."

"He would be mad because he wouldn't be able to control it. He likes to be in charge of everything, including me. He can't quite get over the fact that I'm an adult and capable of making decisions. Even if he did approve, he'd probably want a say in where and when we got married."

Brenda took in everything that Ian said and smiled. "Well, since we really haven't discussed it much, when do you want to get married?"

"I don't know," he replied. "I haven't really thought about an actual date yet." He took a drink from his water glass. "Do you have anything specific in mind?"

"How about after graduation?" She said, still smiling.

"What, mine?"

"No, mine," she replied.

"You're not talking about after your MBA, are you?"

"No."

"You're talking about this year?" he asked.

"Yes."

Ian put his napkin on the table in front of him and tried to collect his thoughts. "I don't know, Bren," he began, "that's pretty quick. I thought we might wait a while. Won't it be hard to put a wedding together that fast?"

"I really don't want to wait until next year."

"I just thought it would be better if we were both graduated," he replied.

"What difference would it make?" she asked, her voice a bit agitated. "I'll be in school at least two more years and you have five more. We'll both be in school for quite a while. Do you want to wait that long?"

Brenda eyed him as he thought things over. He hoped that his answer wouldn't make her mad or make her think that he didn't love her or want to marry her.

"I don't know," he said, "I certainly don't want to wait five years, but this is pretty quick for me. I mean, a week ago, I wasn't even dating anyone, and now I'm talking about a wedding date! It's a bit overwhelming and I think I need a day or two to get used to it."

"Oh, I see," Brenda said quietly, disappointed. "Maybe it is too soon. I don't know. I just thought that you'd want to get married right away, like I do." She sniffed and looked the other way.

Ian reached across the table and took her hand. "Hey," he said softly as she looked back at him, "don't ever think that I don't want to marry you. Just give me a day or two and we'll talk about a date again. Okay?

"Okay," she nodded.

The rest of the dinner time went by quietly as Ian thought about different dates and whether or not waiting a year would make a difference. Every once in a while, he'd look up and see Brenda staring at him, almost knowing what he was thinking about. She would just smile and go back to her dinner. It didn't appear that she was upset about his answer and he was grateful for that.

After dinner, they went grocery shopping and had fun arguing about what to buy. Brenda was more of a fruit and vegetable, healthy eater, whereas Ian was the typical college student; he saw, he ate. He'd put something in the cart and Brenda would put it back just as quickly. Brenda would put something in the cart that Ian didn't like and he would make a rude comment about her selection. This went on for almost the entire time and Ian was beginning to think that they were already married. He then realized that it didn't matter when they were married, all that mattered was that they were together.

"I can't believe that you're buying all of this healthy crap," he complained as Brenda picked out different flavors of yogurt. "I won't be able to find anything to eat when we get home."

"Poor baby," she replied as she continued to stockpile the yogurt. "You'd better get used to it because I'm going to get you to eat right, even if it kills you!"

Ian started to laugh, but stopped when he saw the look of horror on her face.

"What?" he asked, looking at her. Brenda had both hands covering her mouth.

"I can't believe I said that! Oh my God, I'm sorry," she cried.

He took the yogurt from her hand and put them in the cart, then placed both hands on her shoulders. "It's okay. It was a joke. Don't worry about it."

"I know, but..."

"It was funny. It's okay."

He pulled her close and held her tight for a few seconds.

"I didn't mean it..." her voice trailed off.

"I know, I know," he said as he smoothed her hair. "Don't worry about it," he said earnestly.

She pulled away from him and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. "Let's go find some junk food," she said, sniffing and trying to smile.

"Now you're talking," Ian laughed.

As he helped her put away the groceries, Ian knew that he needed no more time to think about a wedding date. Watching her move about the kitchen, Ian knew that a piece of paper couldn't tell him what he already knew in his heart, that he was already married to her in his mind, soul, and body.

When they finished, Ian sat at the bar and announced, "We got to talk about this wedding stuff."

Confused, Brenda said, "I thought you needed some time to think about it." She sat down next to him.

"I don't need to think about it any more," he said seriously.

"You don't?"

"No." There was a long pause.

"Well?" she asked anxiously.

"Well what?"

"Oh Ian, stop it! That drives me crazy."

"Okay, okay," he laughed. "Over the last few years, both of wished that we weren't cousins, weren't related, and now that's come true. We've found that we shouldn't waste time because you never know what might happen. So, what I guess what I'm trying to say is this; whenever, wherever, however you want to get married, I'll be there. It can be tomorrow, next week, or next year. All I know is that I want to be with you forever starting right now." He stared at her, waiting for her reaction.

Not believing what she heard, she said, "Are you sure?"

"Well, tomorrow, I might change my mind, but I'm sure right now," he grinned.

"Oh Ian!" she squealed as she threw herself at him, upsetting the bar stool and sending it toppling to the floor. It went unnoticed as Brenda smothered him with kisses.

"Oh God, Ian, I love you so much," she said when she came up for air. His arms were around her waist as she looked down at him. "I love you more than anything," she continued as her lips found his mouth once again. His hands dropped down to her firm butt and he began to squeeze it gently. As their kisses became more heated, he moved his hands upward and began teasing her nipples through her blouse and bra. Brenda squirmed a little as it was tickling her more than arousing her. Ian eased off and began massaging her breasts as their tongues met and playfully wrestled.

"Maybe we should go upstairs," Brenda said breathlessly as she pulled her shirt-tail out of her slacks.

"We're doing fine right here," grinned Ian as he started to unbutton her blouse.

"Come on," she said, taking his hands from her blouse and pushing away. "I want something soft underneath me. We can try tables and floors some other time."

"What about the washer during the spin cycle? I've heard that's fun," Ian said.

"Well," she giggled, "maybe next time I'm doing laundry, you can have your way with me."

"Promise?"

Brenda laughed, "Come on." She pulled him off the stool and led him upstairs.

Her bare breasts swayed above him as she rocked gently, riding him slowly and loving the feeling of him fully inside her. Ian reached up and touched them, feeling their soft roundness in his hands. He rubbed his palms over the nipples lightly, delighted in seeing them protrude. Brenda murmured a sigh of approval as she continued rocking in a slow, sensual motion. The mini-waves began to roll in and Brenda groaned from the pleasure that she was feeling.

Ian reached forward and began to fondle her clitoris, her lips and vulva slick from their juices. A huge shiver went through her and she stiffened slightly, her vaginal muscles tightening around Ian. He moaned at the pressure, but Brenda continued her rhythmic swaying. Ian started to move his hips and began thrusting into her as she came down on him.

"No baby," she whispered, "let me do it." Ian stopped and began stimulating her clitoris once more. Soon, her rocking became faster and her breasts started to bounce, an erotic view for Ian as he watched.

As the minutes passed, her bucking quickened, pushing herself onto him harder and feeling him get bigger inside her as his release came nearer. Soon, the waves exploded inside of her, sending spasm after spasm through her as she frantically impaled herself again and again on Ian. She said no words, but her groans and squeals told Ian that she was in the throes of a great orgasm. As her vaginal muscles tightened around him, he could no longer control himself as his penis began to pulsate within her. Brenda stopped bucking and let herself feel each stream as it soaked her insides, her own spasms coming in slow, delicate waves from within.

They laid side by side staring at each other, totally lost in the moment. No words were spoken as Ian drew her close and began kissing her softly all over her face. His lips tickled her eyelashes as he kissed each lid. Brenda particularly liked it when he kissed her nose, as no one had ever done that before. He nibbled on each earlobe and made it down to her neck, where he kissed her throat at the notch between her collar bones. Brenda's eyes were closed as she wrapped her leg over his thigh, her breasts pressed against him. Ian noticed the stickiness of her inner thighs but said nothing, his head against her chest.

Tony155
Tony155
1,221 Followers