Brenda and Linda

Story Info
Double down, nothing else would work.
4.2k words
4.42
114.2k
42
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,692 Followers

They tell me that twins have some kind of mental thing between them, I know I have watched the shows on the learning channel about that, fascinated.

The reason for my watching those shows, and that fascination is my wife Brenda has a twin sister. Now by "twin" sister, I mean TWIN sister!

Normally even with identical twins there are obvious differences, one will be a tiny bit taller, there will be trace of mannerism that in time a person can spot.

Often they get a kick out of dressing and acting alike, watching the reactions of others. I already knew a little bit about twins, I went to school with a pair of them and they were constantly playing pranks on everyone.

But those two gals, I could tell them apart in just a few seconds.

With Brenda and Linda they are so close that whoever planted their seed in their Mother's womb had great success.

There was simply no difference at all that I could ever see from the outside. Trust me, I looked.

With Brenda and Linda, being able to know one from the other was self defense in a way, they were brats.

The reason I say "whoever" planted the seed is because their Mother had never been married. It appeared there was a period early in her life where she was on the promiscuous side?

At least once, anyway, after she matured there was no sign of that at all that I ever saw. Their Mom insisted on being called Deedee although her name was Danielle. The other thing there is that Deedee was a slightly older looking version of her two daughters, so from behind?

Well, I always waited a bit before I reached out to pat my Brenda's fanny, otherwise I might find myself molesting Mom. Then if Linda was around?

I know about that because I happened to ask Linda one evening when we were out on a date. Now I was dating Brenda you see, so go ahead and ask me what I was doing out on a date with Linda?

Brenda and Linda were also brats like I mentioned, they delighted in playing games. Some of the time when I thought I was with Brenda it would turn out to be Linda instead.

Maybe.

They seemed to get a kick out of that. That also caused some serious reservations in me, I tried to be careful.

You see, I had played with and sucked on Brenda's nipples many times while parked, Linda's I hadn't.

At least I didn't think I had, anyway.

It made for one wild dating scene for sure.

Anyway, I asked Linda, at least I think it was Linda, she told me frankly that after Spring Break in college her Mother was pregnant with them. Her Mother was fairly blunt, she didn't pull any punches about life and things, so she simply told them what had happened.

She was not the least bit ashamed of having two daughters out of wedlock, in fact, she was proud of them.

There were incidents like the time Brenda and I got to her house at about 1 AM after doing some serious petting, there sat her Mother in a robe waiting for us.

I sort of went "OH OH!", preparing to get it in the neck. It was far to late to go wash my hands, they reeked of sex.

So did my mouth, I guess.

"Look, you kids are going to experiment with sex, that's OK but Billy, you keep your pep pee in your pants because I don't want Brenda to go through what I did! Kids at your age makes life difficult, it's better to wait until you are settled."

All I could do was nod and blush. Brenda just grinned. Linda was peeking out her bedroom door, listening. I know, I caught a glimpse of her.

I am pretty sure that was Linda, because the few times they switched on me as a joke she let me know fairly early on, so all Linda and I did was park and talk. At least I think so anyway, now I am not so sure of that, either.

Anyway, at that Spring Break it seemed there was one hell of a party, and there were quite a few men from different schools all over the country.

Apparently their Mom got drunk and tried quite a few of them on.

At once.

Their Mom had tried to figure it out, wanting to know which one was going to be a Daddy but after attempting to check with about a dozen or so, she finally just gave up.

I admit I was a little bit shocked at that, their Mother appeared to be a beautiful mid to late 30's housewife, on the conservative side.

I also looked at her in a bit of a different light after that discovery. Sure, it popped into my head that if she could do something like that then she just might be available.

Dumb of me, she wasn't of course. That had been a party, a drunken frenzy where everyone just got out of control.

Shit happens, I guess. The result was Brenda and Linda.

Brats, like I said. But I have to admit it was fun.

+++

The first time I met Linda was on Brenda and my third date. The two dates we had before that I had picked her up after school. So when I knocked on the door, she answered.

At that moment, I had no clue, she never mentioned her sister, not once.

"Hi, babe!" I said, familiar enough with her now that I gave her a big kiss. She kissed me right back, then let me come in. Brenda and her Mother stood there with an amused expression on her face.

I looked at the woman I just kissed and back, hopelessly confused. All three of them had huge smirks on their faces, they had done that deliberately.

"Son, you will just have to get used to these two, they are always up to something!" Their Mother told me. That is when I figured out that it was Linda who had opened the door.

We had quite a conversation before Brenda and I went out for the evening. The reason she had never mentioned her twin sister was just another of their bratty games.

I think it was Brenda, anyway. When we got to the park and I reached for her boobs like I had already done a time or two, she giggled but wouldn't let me. We did neck for about an hour and she stuck her tongue in my mouth.

That was fun but she also had never done that before, so by the time I got home I honest to God didn't have a clue if they were teasing me or if Brenda just wanted to do some french kissing that night.

I finally did get onto the fact that Brenda would let me play with her hairy beaver and Linda drew the line at that. It would have been even easier if Brenda was consistent, but sometimes she would pretend to be Linda.

There were quite a few incidents like that, I would be with Brenda and sure of it, until she resisted my advances. Then I would think that it was Linda again, but it actually would be Brenda acting like Linda.

Confused yet? Me, too. Like the time I drove Brenda down to the court house, Linda had gotten a ticket and the court date conflicted with a test she had to take. So Brenda argued Linda's case, while Linda took her test.

Brenda actually beat Linda's ticket, I think the miniskirt helped.

Still, there are tiny traces of difference, I got to the point where I was thinking it was fairly rare that they could fool me. They couldn't fool their Mother at all, she always knew instantly which one was which.

How she did that I have no clue.

Brenda and I got married a few months later, that was a kick in the ass also. Brenda went into a side room to change into street clothes for the reception. Out came Linda. It only took me maybe 30 seconds to realize they were being brats again, then I went along with the joke. That time was easy, a couple of other girls were there and they couldn't hide their amusement.

At one point I had my hand up the back of Linda's pretty dress, getting laughs from everyone at me pretending to try to cop a feel.

Well, not really pretending, I slid my hand right up her ass.

I spotted the slight look of distress that passed back and forth between them at that, because I had my hand right on a bare behind through some very skimpy panties.

I don't think either one of them expected me to try and cop a feel right out in public, but I did. After that, they had to go off to the lady's room to switch back, together of course. Always together.

I also spotted instantly that they had switched outfits again before coming out. At least I think they did.

I was sure that it really was Brenda when I finally got her down on her back that evening and stuffed myself inside of her.

+++

Life with Brenda was very good, she was one willing female in the bedroom and once we got started, she wanted to make love at nearly every opportunity. Then we didn't see much of Linda for a few years, she went into the Army for God's sakes.

Brenda had also planned on that because it was a free education, but she met me and that put a crimp into those plans. Instead she went to a local college, after I explained that there was no way in hell that she was going into the military.

When Linda came by for a visit on leave a year or so later, it was easy to tell who was who.

Linda was as brown as an Arab, Brenda was not. So even though it was just a nice visit, they couldn't get away with anything at all.

That was when I discovered something else. I had already seen Linda naked! Once I went into the bedroom and Brenda was just out of the shower and changing clothes so I stood there and watched.

But Brenda turned out to be out in the living room and I was standing there watching Linda! Linda saw me and never missed a beat.

It was months before I even found out about that.

Identical. I mean, really identical! I found out because during her visit she walked out of the shower again, right in front of me and there was no missing the tanned arms and face. My jaw dropped and I blushed.

"Relax, Bill. You already know what I look like." She laughed, walking over to the bed and tugging on a pair of panties. Not a trace of bashfulness at all.

"I...uhhh....I didn't?" I managed.

Linda laughed and told me that is was her in the bedroom that time, as she reached for her bra.

"We look exactly alike, so it's no big deal, Bill." She grinned.

I had to go hide for awhile until my dick went back down, I didn't think Brenda would take kindly to me sporting wood at her sister.

Naked Linda was just as difficult to tell from Naked Brenda, same breasts, same nipples, same tangle of pubic hair. They both even had the same mole on their right butt cheek.

So that shouldn't have had that effect on me, but it did.

Linda soon went back to her outfit, I then noticed that Brenda was down in the dumps. She became quieter, far more serious. I took that to mean that she was depressed with Linda being far away from her.

A couple of times she sat bolt upright in our bed, terrified. She would slip out of bed and go into the kitchen and softly cry. Just one time I went in to try and calm her, I quickly found it was best to just let her be.

Sometimes she would suddenly go quiet, not making a sound, I could see her trying to breathe quietly. I didn't understand that, except I could see that she was frightened.

Then one early morning a sound woke me up, she was lying there on her back, her face flushed, her hips thrusting upwards. I recognized the sounds she was making in her sleep, she was in the throes of sexual activity!

When she woke up, she looked at me and blushed, unable to meet my eyes.

So I sat on the edge of the bed and asked her what was up.

"Linda is unhappy, miserable. I can feel it." She said.

"What was going on there, you were...?

Brenda knew instantly what I was asking.

"It was...like a dream, Linda was with..some young man....I'm sorry!"

"Sorry? What for? What do you mean, Linda was with someone?" I asked.

"That was like I was cheating. I couldn't help that."

"You were right here, I don't understand?" I wasn't quite getting what she was telling me.

"Linda is unhappy now, she knows that I....."

"She will be all right, she will come home soon." I told her.

"I hope so. It's almost like a piece of me is over there with her, we should be together." That was another time I saw her cry, for no reason at all that I could understand. She sat quietly, small tears wetting her cheeks.

I held her for a long time, then I asked her if she was really aware of acting like she was having sex in her sleep. She looked at me and flushed.

"It was just a dream, I guess." Was all she would say. But I never saw her do that in her sleep again.

Once she woke me up, talking in her sleep.

"No! I can't, I am sorry." She muttered that quietly. Then she pursed her lips in her sleep, and got a sad look on her face. I sat and watched as she grew quiet, her facial muscles relaxed.

Several times she sat up all night, refusing to go to sleep.

Then one day she was rubbing her right arm, knowing something was wrong I checked. Her entire arm was bright red.

"What is that?" I asked her.

"Linda got burned." Was all she said.

That was the exact moment I finally came to completely believe.

By then I was becoming used to things like that anyway, I realized she appeared to feel everything that Linda felt? That was impossible, of course. Linda was thousands of miles away. But I now knew it was not impossible.

Then after a few months she seemed to perk up and become happy.

"Linda is coming home, Bill!" She told me excitedly one day. I didn't have to ask her by now how she knew.

Linda arrived a couple of weeks later, and moved in with us. I didn't mind that one bit.

This time they once again quickly looked exactly the same because Brenda started going down to a tanning salon. I admit it was a kick in the ass watching the two of them together. They not only finished each others sentences, but they would sit together and talk to me, each one saying every other word. So help me, if a person closed their eyes it sounded like one person talking.

They had even done that at their high school graduation, it seemed that they were co-salutatorians, having gotten exactly identical grades.

I got to see that because they had it on tape, and Linda brought it over to show me.

It was hilarious. They stood up there in front of their entire class, each one of them speaking every other word. It brought the house down.

I should put that on You Tube, I guess.

But I did notice one thing different about Linda. While she looked and acted the same, there were brief periods where her mind appeared to be elsewhere. I halfway expected some kind of shenanigans but there was none, instead Brenda began acting like her mind was elsewhere also.

The other thing I noticed was that Brenda always had on a tiny trace of Lavender, Linda had also before.

Now she did not. Tiny things, but in this situation the tiniest things get noticed.

Brenda had her come and live with us full time, since her tour overseas was over. She really was acting moody sometimes.

I decided that she had some rough experiences, and those affected Brenda's mood too, probably time would fix that.

It did, too. After a few weeks, Brenda and Linda were joined at the hip once again. They began to wear the same clothing, they starting finishing each others sentences, things were back to being the normal mayhem.

I had to be damned careful when I got home to kiss the right woman, just once I missed and almost had my hand up Linda's blouse before I realized there was no hint of that Lavender smell.

I came to a stop, grinned and said "Oops!".

She just laughed at me, I found Brenda in the kitchen and molested her in there.

"One of these days I will end up with the wrong woman in my bed!" I wisecracked. Brenda cocked her head and grinned at me.

"Would you even know?" She asked me with a sly smile.

"I don't know, I have seen you naked, but I never have seen Linda naked." I fibbed. I had never mentioned the incident when Linda stepped out of the shower.

"Are you sure?" She grinned even more broadly.

"Yes, I am sure. I know every inch of you, I can tell the difference."

Brenda just smiled, reached down and pulled a roast out of the oven which distracted me instantly from what she had said.

"Bill says he can always tell us apart." Brenda told Linda at dinner.

"I don't know, he almost kissed me when he got home tonight." Linda smirked.

"Then he was going to try and cop a feel!" They both giggled at that.

"I can tell." I told them.

"Oh, yea? How?" Brenda asked me.

"I just can, it's a feeling." I answered, not wanting to tell them I was on to the Lavender because sure as hell they would both start using it again. Linda had not put any on at all since she had gotten home, something about they did not dare use any cologne or perfume of any kind when out in the field overseas.

A few years of habits appear to stick, since the two of them always delighted in fooling people, it gave me a tiny advantage.

That night in bed, Brenda was laying on top of me, pressing her nice soft breasts to my bare chest. We had just finished a wonderfully energetic session, her hips lifting me clear off the bed.

Plus she was now wiggling her hips, bumping herself against me trying to get me hard again.

That was working, too. I could smell the hint of Lavender, it was a bit stronger than normal.

"Bill, I would know, you know." She told me, suddenly sitting upright, serious.

"You would know you know what?" I asked.

"If you ever got into bed with my sister." She said.

"Oh, don't worry. I won't ever get into bed with your sister. Besides, how would you know?" I laughed.

"I would be able to feel it."

"What? You think that if I was having sex with Linda you could...feel it?"

"Yes, I would, just like that other time."

"How? I know you two are hooked up in some crazy way but that is a bit much. I always thought it was just dreams or something like that."

"She can feel it when you and I make love." She said.

"That's impossible!" I told her.

"It's not. We both..we have..orgasms at the same time. Pretty darn good ones, too!" She giggled at that.

I just looked at her. No way in the world would I ever truly believe that.

"It's true, Bill. We both do that, we always have. She was a virgin when she joined the Army, but you and I had..she already knew. She feels it every single time we make love."

I still did not quite believe that one.

"Remember when...she was gone, and we..I got all depressed?"

"Yes, I remember that."

"There was..a boyfriend..a soldier she met over there. When he..they made love, I felt it, I felt everything. It was like I was...cheating on you! She knew that, knew how I felt about it. That made her unhappy. She feels it when I am with you, we both...climax."

"Really? Oh my God! No wonder." I was beginning to believe her now.

"Maybe there is some medication, we could see a doctor?"

"No. It wouldn't do any good. But we both know what we have to do, which is why I am telling you this."

"What do you have to do?" I asked, not quite getting it.

"You have to take us both. Can you do that? Please?" She leaned back, her face was dead serious.

"Both? You mean...together, the three of us?"

"Yes."

"But won't that cause troubles, won't you be...jealous?"

"No, of course not, we can't be. We are one person already. I know that doesn't make any sense, you would need to be us to even begin to understand."

"Wow. I don't know what to say. But I guess...Wow."

"You will then? You will be with both of us, love us both? You will be all right with that?" She asked.

"You want the three of us to be..? Like, together? A..threesome?"

"Yes. Nothing else will ever work."

I didn't have to think very long about that.

"If that's what you want, I am willing to try." I felt myself beginning to come erect at the prospect, this was totally unexpected. She saw that and let out a small titter, then she smiled broadly.

"Great! OK, then. I will go get Brenda, she already knows of course." She hopped out of bed, grinned at me again. I was already as hard as a rock at the prospect.

I lay back, this was going to be something else. Wow, two beautiful women in bed with me at once!

magmaman
magmaman
2,692 Followers
12