Brenda Becomes a Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Less than ten minutes later, they arrived at a sex store. There were four cars in the parking lot. Now there was no way she could hide. She pulled off her helmet, and handed it to Hawk. A moment later took his hand, and they went into the store.

Needless to say, a woman in super-short cut-offs, a bikini top, heels, and a collar walking into a sex store attracted some attention. Brenda glanced around at the few men in the store that were checking her out, and pressed a little closer to Hawk. Suddenly she felt a lot safer with him. With a menacing biker at her side staring hard back at them, none of them looked too long.

Hawk and one of the shop girls helped Brenda picked out a studded black pleather bustier and hotpants outfit, and a pair of glossy black knee boots. The outfit came with matching studded pleather and fishnet armlets that ran from her wrists to her elbows, and an inch-and-a-half-wide studded collar.

The bustier stopped about an inch or so below her sternum, and the back was made of several criss-crossing straps that left a lot of skin exposed. The sides of the hotpants also had several criss-crossing straps, leaving a few inches of her skin exposed there as well. A studded pleather belt was included. She also got a pair of glossy black sandals with clear platforms and six inch heels. Brenda spent a lot of the money she had made that afternoon and the night before, but she didn't really care. She was having fun.

Once they returned to Katz, Brenda changed into her new outfit, complete with collar, armlets, and boots. Then she spent a few minutes modeling for Hawk. She was going to go out and start working the crowd, but he had a different idea.

"Keep it as a surprise," he told her. "Wear the boots and collar, and tell everyone you have a new outfit that you are going to debut later on."

"Okay," Brenda agreed.

Quite a few of the customers noticed—and complimented her on—her new boots. She told them they were part of her new outfit she was going to try out later on. As she had hoped, she picked up a bit more tips working the crowd than she had before.

After about an hour and a half, Brenda went back out on stage again, this time in her new outfit. She got a noticeably better reaction than she had the night before, but still not as good as some of the other dancers.

When she finished dancing Brenda gathered her costume at tips that were on the stage, and retreated to the dressing room. There she began counting her tips, while only wearing her thong, collar, bracelets, and boots. She had nearly a hundred and seventy dollars between waitressing and dancing. She smiled at herself in the mirror, pulled her new outfit back on, touched up her make-up, and went back out to work the crowd some more.

Just like the night before, Brenda spent a little time hanging out with Hawk. She still managed to earn some tips from the customers though. Since it was a Saturday night, she couldn't get on stage again. Instead she spent the rest of the evening waitressing, and hanging out with Hawk and his buddies.

Before she knew it, Katz was closing. Brenda retreated to the dressing room, and changed back into her street clothes. She kept her rhinestone collar, bangle bracelets, and her new six inch platform heels on though. Several of the dancers had told her she needed to practice walking in heels more, so she was. Just as she was about ready to leave, Hawk found her.

"Be here same time tomorrow," he told her as he closed the door behind himself.

Brenda did want to come back, but she couldn't. "Sorry baby," she told him apologetically. "I've got to catch up on some studying tomorrow."

Hawk gave her a hard stare for a couple of moments. He suddenly looked a lot like a dangerous, bad-ass biker. He seemed just dangerous enough to excite her; even scare her a little. She felt her heart racing as she wondered if he was going to try and stop her from leaving. She also wondered if she wanted him to.

"Okay," he finally answered, stepping towards her. "But before you go, you've got to do something for me," he said with a smile as he snaked his hand around the back of her neck, and pulled her in to kiss her.

After they kissed a few moments, Brenda broke the kiss, and smiled seductively at him as she stripped off her top. As she tossed it aside, he wrapped his muscular arms around her waist. His hand found its way underneath her skirt, and caressed her moist pussy through her thong, while his other hand went to her breast. She smiled up at him, and they shared another passionate kiss.

Moments later Brenda was sitting on the counter, with her legs spread. Hawk snaked a hand under her skirt, and pulled down her panties. She grinned as she kicked them off. Hawk quickly unbuckled his belt, and pushed his pants and boxers down to his ankles, leaving his t-shirt and leather vest on.

Next Hawk stepped forward, and started kissing her again. Brenda responded by wrapping her legs around his waist, and pulling closer to her. Her bracelets clattered down her wrists as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Brenda let out a gasp as he entered her. She barely noticed him pulling her arms down, and behind her. Then she heard the ratcheting sound of handcuffs, and felt cold steel tightening around her wrists.

"Hey!" she protested breathlessly as his hands moved back to her sides. She twisted her wrists and tugged vainly at the cuffs.

"Relax baby," he replied smoothly, quickly moving back in for another prolonged kiss.

Brenda opened her mouth and eagerly returned the kiss. A moment later she she let out another gasp of pleasure as he entered her. He was definitely bigger than most of the guys she had slept with in high school. She didn't even really mind the handcuffs, he had just surprised her is all.

She had had some kinky sex before, but now she was doing it in a strip club dressing room with a biker she had just met, handcuffed behind her back and wearing a collar and slutty stripper heels. She felt so dirty!

Brenda began moaning and grunting even louder as he thrust in and out of her. The door to the changing room was closed, but not locked. For all she knew, anyone could walk in any moment. All this ran through Brenda's mind in a couple of seconds. She didn't care if someone came in. All she cared about was getting off.

The combination of handcuffs, the collar, and doing it on a strip club dressing room counter drove Brenda wild! The fact that Hawk definitely knew what he was doing certainly helped. Make-up and the other stuff on the counter went flying.

In minutes Brenda was screaming out in orgasm. Hawk followed her several seconds later.

"Mmmm, that was amazing," she commented as she leaned back against the mirror.

Hawk merely grunted in reply. Then he calmly pulled his pants up, and headed towards the bathroom.

"Hey!" Brenda protested as he walked way. "What about uncuffing me?"

"Relax, babe," he said absently, without even looking back. "I'll be back in a minute."

"Asshole," Brenda muttered under her breath as he closed the door.

She sat on the counter, tugging at the cuffs a few seconds, then hopped down. She was handcuffed behind her back, naked except for her six inch heels, bracelets, and collar, and in a strip club dressing room.

Brenda twisted her hands around to the side to get a better look at them in the mirror. They were silver, with a hinge instead of a chain between the cuffs like the ones she had seen before. She had to admit she liked them though.

For the next couple of minutes Brenda wandered around the dressing room, waiting for Hawk to come out and uncuff her. Finally the bathroom door opened.

"Miss me?" Hawk asked with a grin as he emerged.

"Will you please take these off me now?" she replied, turning away and holding her cuffed wrists out towards him.

"Sure babe," he said as he stepped towards her. "In a minute," he added as he grabbed her cuffs and pulled her backwards towards him. He quickly spun her around to face him, and sat his hands on her sides, just above her hips.

"First, I want to know when you're gonna be here tomorrow?" he asked as he pulled her in close, and wrapped his arms around her waist. He rested his hands on her cuffs.

"I can't," Brenda replied. "I told you, I have to study."

"Look babe," Hawk answered lazily. "You're with me now. Bring you're books or whatever you need, but be here tomorrow by lunch," he said, staring into her eyes.

Brenda stared back at him a few seconds. "Okay," she finally replied. "I'll come. But I have to study."

"Great," he responded, giving her a quick hug. "Don't forget to wear your collar," he added, reaching up and tugging on the leash ring.

After Hawk freed her from the handcuffs, Brenda got dressed again. She kept her platform heels, bracelets, and rhinestone covered collar on. They shared one more friendly kiss, and then she left.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ THE END ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please leave me feedback, public or via the CONTACT tab on my profile.