Brenda Lets Them Look

Story Info
Wife doesn't see the big deal about showing her pussy.
911 words
3.91
101.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marvelmar
Marvelmar
68 Followers

Driving up through the Blue Ridge Parkway was beautiful, but it was working on my back.

"Damn," I told My pretty wife Brenda, "I need to lay down or something."

I was only 24 and Brenda was just 23. I felt like I was old before my time.

"Listen, baby," she said rubbing the back of my neck, "we all get cranks and pains."

"Why don't you pull over and ask one of the other guys to drive for you a little?"

There were two other couples driving their own cars behind us and we were all headed for a little mountain hideaway.

I pulled into a little rest stop parking area and got out and stretched.

Brenda came over as soon as Tom got out of his car and pulled on his wife's, Tanya's arm.

"Honey, his back is killing him. Do you mind if Tom drives us a little while and lets him lay down in the back seat?"

"I'll be okay," I protested. "I don't need anyone to drive us."

"Hon, you know your back's killing you and Tom won't mind helping out."

"I could use a little rest," I admitted.

In a few minutes, we were all on our way again.

With the hum of the engine, I was drifting in and out of sleep in the back seat and feeling a lot better.

The radio was playing but I was kind of half listening to their conversation, too. I heard Tom say, "Your legs look good, baby, have you been laying out?"

"Hell, I wish," she laughed. "When would I find time for that?"

"How'd you get that pretty tan, then?" he asked her.

"How about two trips to the tanning salon?" she laughed.

"I've always wondered about those things. Do you take everything off or just some.?"

"I usually just wear my bikini", Brenda told him.

"So,it's tan down below but white everywhere else?" he asked.

I could barely see her peeking over the front seat to see if I was sleeping.

"If you promise not to tell, I'll show you", she laughed quietly.

I could here her squirming to pull her shorts off.

"See, my pussy's white but my legs are tan." she giggled, turning in the seat and showing him her hairy cunt.

I could see she had leaned back against the door and spread her legs toward him.

"It's so white, it makes the hair on it look black instead of brown, don't you think?" she smiled, rubbing her hand through the small tangle of her pussy hair.

"Uhmm,yeah. But it looks good. Can I feel it?" he asked, kind of in a whisper.

She glanced back to see if I was still asleep. "You could stop by the house sometime, maybe," she smiled.

I heard the rustling of her putting her panties and shorts back on.

About an hour later, coming out of a little convenient store bathroom, I stopped just before rounding the corner as I heard Tom and Richard talking.

"I swear to you, man" Tom was telling Rick. "She took her shorts and panties off and leaned back in the seat and showed me her pussy!"

"You're dreaming, man." Rick laughed. "I've wanted some of that chubby ass for a long time and she won't give me the time of day."

As the two of them walked back to the car, I stopped and reflected a moment. I had just learned two new things. That Rick had always wanted to fuck Brenda and that she wasn't to high strung to let some guy see her naked pussy.

Not a bad day. Well,not a total loss anyway.

We checked in to the little bed and breakfast and Tanya and Sue were grabbing their purses within just a few minutes.

"We're gonna check out a few of these little shops," they shouted to us guys.

"I'll catch up with you in a few minutes," Brenda called down from the upstairs bedroom. "I have got to get a quick shower."

I walked out on the little veranda and lit a smoke.

"It's so beautiful up here," some little old lady said.

"You see that little mountain peak over there?" she pointed.

"Yes maam, I do", I replied.

"That's where I got married 33 years ago!"

Thumping my cigarette butt away, I started walking back up to our room.

"Come on baby, I heard Rick's voice. Tom said you even took your panties off for him," "Let me just have a little look."

Peeking through the door, I watched as she said, "Gosh, you guys are nutcases," and laid back to pull her panties off.

"Why don't y'all just stop by one day", she said staring him in the face. "I don't usually wear too much around the house."

"You like the way it looks?" she smiled at him pulling her panties off and opening up for him. "I think it's too hairy."

Laying back and spreading her legs, she pulled her hand through her pussy.

"You can feel it a little bit if you promise not to tell Tanya", she smiled at him.

Stroking his hand through her hot pussy, he said,"damn baby, that feels so good."

Reaching up, Brenda started licking all around his ear.

"You can put your finger up it if you want to and play like you're fucking me."

"Oh, damn, baby, your pussy is so hot!" Rick said sliding his middle finger through her hairy cunt.

Marvelmar
Marvelmar
68 Followers