Brenda's Beautique

Story Info
A shampoo, a hair cut, and more.
2.3k words
4.42
103.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silverstag
Silverstag
116 Followers

I was in a small town in Tennessee, about 40 miles from Nashville. I don't often make sales calls in small towns but this was an exception - a delightful exception as it turned out. I had delivered my last sales pitch of the day and was planning to head back to Music City. As I exited the small factory where I had my presentation I noticed a small hair salon with a sign that read "Brenda's Beautique". A bit of a play on words but pretty snappy, I thought, for a small town. It was nearly five o'clock but the sign on the door said Open and I was in need of a haircut. Being in no particular hurry to get back to the city, I decided to check it out.

I put my sales materials in my car and, loosening my tie, walked across the street. I opened the door and saw a woman about my age - 60ish - sweeping up hair.

"Are you open?" I asked.

"Just barely. What can I do for you?"

"I'd like a shampoo and a hair cut," I said, flashing my best salesman's smile.

She smiled back and said, "I think we can manage that. Take off your coat and get in the chair." As I did she walked to the door and turned around the sign from Open to Closed.

"I'm through for the day after I'm through with you," she said, flashing a big smile. As she walked toward me I took a good look at her. She had a pretty face with big blue eyes, like mine, and shiny silver hair - also like mine but a lot longer. She had what you'd call a "sturdy" figure, rather ample hips encased in blue slacks, and she was wearing a white blouse which contained what appeared to be abundant breasts.

I took off my necktie and she put a towel around my shoulders and a barber's wrap around me. She reached down and pulled a lever on the barber's chair and gently pulled my head down toward a basin. She began to wash my hair, wetting it, inquiring about the water temperature, applied the shampoo and than began to massage it deeply into my hair and scalp.

"That feels wonderful," I said.

"Thank you," she said and continued to massage my scalp.

"You have wonderful hands," I said.

"That goes with the territory."

"Nice territory."

"Thank you," she said as she finished the cranial massage. She proceeded with the rinse, a brief towel dry and then began to cut my hair. We talked about children and grandchildren, where we were from, things like that. She was easy to talk to, very open and friendly. As she cut my hair her breasts would occasionally touch one of my shoulders and I made no attempt to move away. In fact I rather enjoyed the experience and was beginning to develop an erection but it was not visible under the barber's cover I was wearing.

When she finished the haircut she tipped the chair back again, part way, and began to massage my scalp a second time.

"Are you married," I asked.

"Divorced. How about you?"

"The same,' I replied. "I imagine that a handsome woman like you doesn't lack for social life."

"I wish," she replied. "There aren't that many single men my age in this little burg, at least none that I'd care to socialize with."

"That's a shame," I said, "and a terrible waste."

"Thank you," she replied.

"Look," I said, "you're about through here. Could I buy you a drink somewhere?"

"This is a dry county but I'll go you one better," she said. ""I've got some wine in the frig in the back room. If that's the kind of drink you were referring to."

"Well, bring it on."

She removed the barber's cape, shook the loose hair onto the floor and walked into the back room. She returned a few minutes later with an open bottle of chilled white wine and two glasses. She poured the wine and I took my glass, touching it to hers and said, "Here's to good new friends and new experiences."

"I'll drink to that," she said and she did.

Reaching out I grasped one of her hands and gently held it. "This is wonderful service," I said, "easily the most enjoyable hair cut I have ever had."

"This is a first for me," she replied, holding up the wine glass, "at least with a man. Sometimes one of my girl friends drops by and we'll have a drink after work."

"I'm honored to be the first," I said. "I hope we can do this again sometime. You are really a lovely woman."

"You're a handsome man. And you have great hair."

"Thank you. You know what it means when a man my age has a lot of hair on his head, don't you?"

She looked at me quizzically and I continued, "It signifies low testosterone."

"Testosterone is way over rated," she said, with a laugh.

"I would agree," I said. "A little testosterone goes a long way."

She smiled at me and said, "But I judge by the twinkle in your eye and the way that you look at me that you are not entirely lacking in that department."

"I'm glad you noticed. I enjoy looking at you and I believe I have enough in that department. Thank you very much."

She looked intently at me and said, "I've noticed that men with a lot of hair on their heads don't always have a lot of hair on their bodies."

"True, true. Would you like to see?"

"Sure."

I handed her my wine glass and unbuttoned my shirt. I pulled it open and showed her my basically hairless chest, except for some longish strands around my nipples. She looked at me intently and said, "You look good to me."

"Speaking of looking," I said, "I've shown you mine. Would you show me yours?"

"Not here," she said. "It's much too public."

"Then where," I asked.

"Let's go into the back room," she said. She walked to the front door of her shop and checked to make sure that the doors were locked. Then she shut off the lights and lead me into the back room, closing the door behind her. In addition to the shelves holding various barber supplies it also had a small microwave, a mini-refrigerator and a futon.

"This is homey," I said.

"I usually bring my lunch and sometimes take a little nap right after lunch," she said. "I always close the shop between noon and one."

I removed my shirt and, looking at her with a big smile I said, "Your turn."

She smiled back and began to unbutton her blouse. She took if off and I could see her large breasts, confined by a serviceable white bra. She unsnapped it and took it off. Her breasts were large and slightly sagging, crowned by large pink aureolas surrounding erect nipples.

"What do you think," she asked.

"I think they're fantastic."

"Thank you," she said, with a smile. "It feels good to let them breathe. It feels even better to have a handsome man looking at them with such an adoring look on his face."

"I'd like to show you just how much I adore them," I said and moved closer to her. I cupped each one in my hands and jiggled them slightly up and down, testing their weight and texture.

"They feel fantastic," I said. "I'd like to kiss them"

"Be my guest."

"Let's sit down and get comfortable," I said and walked to the futon. She sat down beside me and leaned back against the cushions. I began to feel her breasts, cupping my hands around them and drawing fingers out to tease her nipples.

"Put your mouth on them," she said.

"Gladly," I replied. I noticed that her bra straps had left indentations on her shoulders and gently massaged them while I began to suckle and lick her breasts, nibbling on one nipple and then the other.

"Oh that feels good," she said.

"Which?, I asked.

"All of it," she said. "Having big tits comes with a price."

"There's good and bad in everything," I said, while I continued to suck and lick and nibble.

She dropped a hand to my crotch and began to lovingly stroke my hard cock which was still confined in my trousers.

"I like the feel of this, too," she said, lovingly.

"Let's get naked," I said.

"That's a fine idea."

I stood up and slipped off my shoes and then removed my trousers and boxer shorts and than sat back down on the futon and took off my socks. She undressed herself and stood expectantly in front of me. She had a bit of a belly, as did I and a thick thatch of brownish, graying hair around her pussy. I reached out my hand and lovingly caressed her bush.

"I'm pretty hairy," she said.

"I love a hairy pussy," I said. "I hate it when a woman shaves it off. It's like making love to a little girl."

"Well, there's nothing little about me, as you can see."

"I love what I see - and what I feel."

She parted her legs and my fingers moved from her hairy bush down to her abundant nether lips and began to slowly stroke her up and down. She was already wet and ready and emanting that delightful aroma of a woman in want.

"I love how it looks and feels," I said. "And I want to see how it tastes."

She groaned and sat down beside me. She leaned back again against the cushions, spread her legs wide apart and said, "Dinner is served."

"Aha. A restaurant as well as a beauty salon."

"Only for certain sexy silver-haired customers."

I moved quickly to my knees between her legs. She put one foot on the futon and the other on my shoulder. I began a slow trail of licks and kisses up one leg and then the other, moving closer to her cunt with each passage. Then, as she moaned and trembled I began to lick up and down her open labia.

"I love a hungry man," she said.

"I love a wet and willing woman," I replied and inserted two fingers into her flowing font of femininity.

"Eat me."

As my mouth was otherwise engaged I was unable to reply but quickly complied with her request. I buried my face as deeply as I could into her cunt, smothering my face and mustache with her nectar. I stopped momentarily and, looking up at her, I said, "I love the taste of Brenda juice."

"I love the fact that you love it. Now get back to work."

I lovingly complied and picked up the pace. My mouth concentrated on her clitoris while my fingers plunged in and out of her wet snatch.

"That's it, baby, that's it. You're gonna make me cum."

"Do you want to cum, Brenda""

"is the Pope a Catholic?, she gasped.

I laughed and resumed my loving labors. Soon she began to heave and buck and spasm.

"Cum for me baby, cum for me Brenda," I managed to say between licks and nibbles on her hard little clitoris.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, OH YESSS!" And with that final shout she seemed to collapse back against the futon cushions. I slowed my pace considerably but continued to lick her flowing cunt.

She caught her breath and said, "That was fucking wonderful."

"Thank you," I said, with a chuckle. "I'm glad you liked it. And, speaking of fucking do you want some of that?"

"Give me a minute," she said. "First I want to suck your cock."

She moved back to an upright position on the futon. I stood up and, holding my cock with one hand, brought it to her eager lips. She touched my balls with one hand and placed her mouth upon my penis.

"You have huge balls," she said with a note of wonderment in her voice.

I laughed and said, "I'm not sure how that relates to low testosterone but I'm glad you like them."

"I love them," she said, giving them a gentle squeeze, "And I especially love your hard cock."

"Show me. Show me how much you love it."

She took my cock fully into her eager mouth and buried it there until her lips came clear to the base and her nose tickled my pubic hair. Then she slowly began to fuck me with her mouth, moving it back and forth, stopping each withdrawal right at the tip and running her tongue up and down the sensitive spot just under the head.

"That's so good, Brenda. That's so fine. If you don't stop I'm going to cum."

She stopped sucking and licking and, looking up lovingly at me, she said, "I want you to cum. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want you to fill it up."

"Okay, darlin', if that's what you want I'll try to oblige."

She resumed her licking and sucking and fondling and my legs began to tremble.

"Here it comes, Brenda, here it comes, here it COMES," I cried and felt the cum spurting out of my throbbing dick and into her hungry mouth. She sucked and swallowed and sucked some more until I was fully spent. I gasped and pulled her head away from my cock.

"I think you got it all," I said.

"Not quite," she said. "There's still one little drop." And she stuck out her tongue and captured it. "Yummy," she said, "Just yummy."

We got dressed and I said, "I'll be needing another haircut in a few weeks. Do you think you could work me in?"

She laughed and said, "I know I can work you in - and out - and next time I'd like to work you into my pussy."

I laughed and said, "Put me in your appointment book for next week. Just for a trim and a touch up. And oh, by the way, I never paid you for the shampoo and the haircut."

She laughed and said, "No charge. Just think of it as a complimentary introduction to Brenda's Beautique."

Silverstag
Silverstag
116 Followers