Brenda's First Ch. 02

Story Info
Is this really my wife?
908 words
4.05
55.6k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 04/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing Brenda with the taste of cum on her breath was over the top. She knew immediately that I not only accepted her playing with the stranger, but I enjoyed it as much as she did. I had never thought a moment could be so charged with sex.

I kissed my way across her face and nibbled at her earlobe. My hands were in her hair and moving up and down her back. It was as if they were on automatic. I wanted to touch her everywhere that gave her pleasure.

She was moaning almost steadily now. Her body was pressed to mine as closely as possible under the circumstances. I wanted to move out of the car with her, but I didn't want to do anything that would break the power of the moment. She had twisted around towards me to meet me face to face, and we were both kissing wherever we could reach.

My hand went lower on her back. I was reaching for her beautiful bottom, when I encountered the hand of the stranger. It was a shock. I had completely forgotten that he was there beside us.

Brenda's hips were rocking, encouraging us to stroke her ass. We bumped into each other often, because our goal was the same. We couldn't really get good access to her pussy though. Her legs were trapped together with the pantyhose and panties that we had forgotten in the rush.

He opened the door and slid out far enough to help her reposition on her knees on the seat, facing me this time. He removed her one shoe that had not fallen in the bouncing around, and pulled her undies off.

Brenda moved her head down to my lap and took my cock deep in her mouth. I was in heaven. It was all I could do to hold back. I really wanted to cum right then.

The stranger stood outside the door and took his pants and boxers off. I saw him for the first time. His cock was standing straight out as if pointing to Brenda's rear end. He got back in the car on his knees and moved up behind her.

Without a moments resistance, his cock slipped right into her wet pussy. The first hard dick I had ever seen, besides my own, was fucking my wife with great enthusiasm and judging from the sounds she was making around my cock in her mouth, she approved.

She was going nuts. There was not an inch of her that was not moving in rhythm to the cock plunging into her pussy. She drove her mouth further and further down the length of my cock until I swear I could feel her nose on my body. That was a first.

I couldn't take another stroke. I came and came, deep in her throat. She never missed a beat. I had to pull her head off of me. My dick was too sensitive to stand another second of her lovely mouth.

Reality strikes. I had cum and the world slowed enough to let me get a grip on what was happening. A stranger was fucking my beautiful wife. I was watching his dick pulling almost out, then driving back in hard enough to jolt her whole body forward. She was pushing back, trying to get him deeper and deeper.

What were we doing? This is crazy. Fantasy is one thing, but this was real. She was screaming in orgasm and I was standing outside watching.

She was watching me. She was fucking him without reserve, but she was watching me. I could feel the sexual energy washing over me. My limp cock grew harder with each of their plunges until it was standing proud again.

When I moved forward, toward her mouth, she smiled and said, "Wait just a minute. I have a better place for that." Then she started moving her butt in waves, milking his cock at an amazing pace. It was awesome to watch. All he could do was hang on for dear life. He exploded with a scream and sagged back away from her.

She clambered out of the car, took my hand and led me to the front. She scooted up on the hood and laid back with her legs spread. I could see her pussy, wide open, with fresh cum dripping out. She gestured for me to come closer. I wasn't sure if she wanted me to eat her or slide my cock in, but this was no time for questions.

I took the chicken's way out and pulled her onto my dick. It was absolutely the best sensation I had ever had. Her pussy was so hot and wet and there was little friction, but it didn't matter. She was full of cum and I was fucking her. Every time I slid in, juices splashed out. I could feel the hot liquid trickling down my leg.

When she tightened up her muscles and started to work me like she had the stranger, I responded with all the strength I could muster. We were wild together. It seemed like it went on forever, but I know it didn't last long.

We came almost together. It was a moment frozen in time. Neither of us wanted to let go. She sat up with me still inside and put her arms around my neck.

"Get naked," she said. "Let's go swimming."