Brian and Kara - Having Siblings

Story Info
Siblings enjoy each other.
6.1k words
4.6
129.2k
39

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers

For the next month, the four of them continued to get together at the O'Hara home at least twice a week. These visits usually resulted in both couples having sex. They continued to date regularly. Occasionally, the four of them would go out together; but usually the dates involved only a single couple.

A couple of weeks into the relationships, Jill and Kara were sitting by the pool. The guys had gone to play golf that afternoon. Kara asked, "Jill, have you done anything about doing your brother?"

Jill shook her head and replied, "Since you mentioned it, I have given it a lot of thought. I'm not a hundred per cent sure that I'm ready for that and I haven't been able to figure out a way to approach him about it, if I decide that I want to do it."

"If you don't want to try to figure out how to do it; I can start working on a plan to make it work."

"Why are you so interested in Bob and I having sex? I would think that you would be worrying about keeping him to yourself."

"I, ah, um. I guess that I am anxious to try Brian out again."

"You've already been fucking your brother. Have you and Brian been having sex while he and I have been dating. That pisses me off; you doing that behind my back."

"Slow down, Jill. I've only done it once. That time was before you and Brian had sex for the first time. I wanted to know whether it would upset you before we did it again. Brian and I talked about it some time ago and agreed that it wouldn't be fair to you or Bob, if we did it without your approval."

"So your interest in me having sex with Bob is really your own interest in having sex with your brother."

"That's part of it; but I am sure that you would enjoy having sex with your brother. There is a type of love that can only be experienced by a brother and a sister. You know, I really enjoy being with Bob. Enough that maybe, I could eventually say that I love him; but I just have a desire to have sex with some other people just for the enjoyment of sex. With Bob and Brian, the emotional involvement makes it special; but I would like to have some variety. If necessary, I would find another girl to satisfy Bob while I was getting my jollies. If he doesn't object, I'm going to start looking for some likely candidates and you're number one on that list."

"Damn girl, you get a little experience and you turn into a sex maniac.  You know, I wouldn't mind getting a little on the side myself; but, like you, I wouldn't want to destroy what I have with Brian."

"I think that we seem to be in agreement. We both like what we have; but we want more. To start with we have to get you and Bob together and then we can worry about the other."

Jill was openly rubbing her pussy as she stated, "You know that all of this talk about sex is making me horny. Are you interested in helping me scratch that itch? It's going to be at least two or three hours before Bob and Brian get back."

They went to Kara's room and quickly undressed. They had enjoyed the pussy eating abilities of Brian and Bob; but there was something different about the feel of another girl's tongue probing your pussy and stimulating your clit. They each had enjoyable cums and they were sitting beside the pool when the guys returned from the golf course.

The Fourth of July weekend was fast approaching. The two young couples had not made any plans for the weekend because they were waiting to find out what their parents had planned for the weekend. On Wednesday evening, Jill called Kara on the telephone. She said, "Start trying to think of something that you want to do for the weekend. We just learned that our parents are going to be out of town for the whole weekend."

Kara still had not heard anything about what her parents had planned for the weekend. She replied, "In the morning, I'll try to see what my parents have planned for the weekend. I'll let you know in the morning what's going on and we'll plan from there."

Kara made sure that she was out of bed on Thursday morning before her parents left for work. As she walked to the kitchen, Kara noticed some suitcases near the front door. She asked her mother, "Are you or dad planning a trip somewhere."

Mrs. O'Hara replied, "Your father and I are going away for the weekend. We'll be back on Sunday. The refrigerator is well stocked and there is an envelope on the refrigerator with enough money for emergencies and for you to order out a few times."

"When did you decide this?"

"We had been thinking about it for a while; but we made our decision yesterday. That's why you didn't know about it earlier."

"That's cool. Brian and I will get along fine. Now we know that you haven't made any plans for us for the weekend. We can figure out what we are going to do."

"This isn't the first time that you have been home alone for the weekend, so you both know what we expect. There are two basic rules that I want to remind you of."

"I'm sure that I know what they are; but tell me so that we are sure that we understand each other."

"I'm sure that you know them too. No wild parties is the first one. Second, if anyone has anything to drink, including guests, they do not leave here for the rest of the night."

"Those are the same rules that we have always had; I think that Brian and I understand them pretty well."

"I'm sure that you know the rules and I think that you understand them. The question is; will you follow them?"

"I think that we have always done a pretty good job of following them in the past."

"Yeah. You're right. You guys have had a few minor lapses; but for the most part you've done all right. I have to keep reminding you though. We want you to keep following the rules. We'll be back after work to make sure that we haven't forgotten anything. If you think of anything that you are going to need, you can let us know then."

Mr. O'Hara had driven off moments before and Mrs. O'Hara got into her car and drove away. Kara waited a few minutes to insure that neither of her parents would return for something that they had forgotten before she called Jill. When Jill was on the line, Kara said, "Why don't you and Bob come over at about six and plan on staying the night."

"I'm not sure that I like that. It will drive me nuts sleeping in the guest room or in your room with Brian just down the hall from me. I'm sure that Bob will feel the same way."

"If you sleep in the guest room, it will be your choice. My parents are going to be away. As far as our parents know, you will be sleeping with me or in the guest room; we can make our own choice about where we are going to sleep, if we sleep."

Jill read the excitement level in Kara's voice and she was sure that her friend had something special planned. She asked, "What have you got cooked up for the weekend. You have that devilish sound to your voice."

Kara had not made any plans; but she had some ideas that she was going to work on during the course of the day. She told Jill, "I haven't really made any plans yet. Just being able to sleep with the guys is excitement enough for me; how about you?"

Jill was certain that Kara was being a little evasive, so she asked, "You say that you haven't made any plans yet; does that mean that you're thinking about making some plans."

Kara laughed, "We have to think of some things to do; we can't just have sex all weekend."

Jill gave a sigh, "That seems to be all that's been on your mind for the last month. Just don't try to drop a bunch of surprises on me."

Kara had been thinking of some possibilities for the weekend; but she couldn't mention them yet for fear she would scare Jill away. She simply told her friend, "I just made one plan while we've been on the phone. You and Bob don't need to eat before you come over. I'm planning to cook supper for the four of us." Kara continued to deny that she had made any plans for something unusual that weekend. Jill finally accepted that no plans had been made; but she hung up the phone knowing that Kara was devilish enough that there would be some plans for outlandish behavior.

Kara's first task that morning was to see what was available for her to cook for supper that evening. There were two things that Kara hoped to accomplish that weekend and she spent quite a bit of time thinking of ways to make them happen. She spent most of the afternoon on the telephone; but she was busy in the kitchen cooking supper when her parents returned from work.

Bradley and Grace O'Hara were caring parents that were always willing to help their children through their difficult times and were always there to help them celebrate their successes. Kara had not reached her teens when she knew that she could discuss any subject with her mother and get an answer without a condescending lecture. Kara had asked her mother some very graphic questions about some sex acts. Rather than giving the 'you're too young to know about that' speech, Mrs. O'Hara had sat down with Kara and answered her questions in great detail. Then Kara's mother had explained that knowing how these act were performed, did not make her ready to do them. She spent a great deal of time explaining that different people were ready to experience things at a different age and she hoped that Kara would wait until she was certain that she could emotionally handle the heartbreak and complications that often accompanied sexual activity.

Since that day, Kara had always felt comfortable discussing any matter with her mother. She had had several conversations with her mother before she relinquished her virginity to Hank Wilkins. She had poured her heart out to her mother when she felt the pain when Hank did everything except take out an ad in the newspaper after they had sex. Her mother's understanding attitude had gotten Kara through that difficulty and had given her the confidence to go on with her life. She had not spoken to her mother about her relationship with Bob and was unsure how much her mother knew about their sexual activity.

When Mr. O'Hara walked into the kitchen, he exclaimed, "Hey Grace, did you hire a cook without telling me about it."

Kara's mother laughed, "No. Our daughter just wants to show off her domestic abilities to her sweetie. Bob and Jill must be coming for supper."

Kara stuck her tongue out at her mother and countered, "You're the one that complains that we always order out when the two of you are gone. I thought that a pleasant dinner at home would be better than the four of us going out and spending a bunch of money tonight."

Mrs. O'Hara remarked, "That's a good idea, Kara. As long as your cooking doesn't scare Bob off."

Mr. O'Hara had taken the luggage out to the car when Kara added, "Mom, Bob and Jill will probably be spending the night. Jill will probably sleep in my room with me and Bob will use the guest room."

"Kara, don't try to put anything over on me. In eighteen years, you have usually not lied to me; don't start now. I'm well aware that Bob will probably sleep in your bed with you and Jill will be sleeping with Brian. If any of you sleep tonight."

"Well, um, ah. Yeah, that will probably be the sleeping arrangement. I didn't think that it was a good idea to come right out and say what we were going to do."

"Honey, as much time as you guys have been spending together, I have been sure for some time that you guys have been having sex. I just hope that all four of you are being careful."

"You don't have to worry about that. Jill and I are both on the pill and we always use condoms.  Does dad know?"

"Kara, your father is very astute. He didn't get to be as successful as he is in business by not knowing what was going on around him. Right now, he seems content to ignore the situation. He'll probably address the situation some time in the future. I think that it is better this way."

The elder O'Haras had only been gone for a few minutes when Bob and Jill arrived. Everyone expressed surprise at the fine meal that Kara had prepared. She had cooked a roast, mashed potatoes and vegetables. Jill commented, "On the way over here, Bob and I were expecting hamburgers and chips. This is a damn nice meal, Kara. What are you doing; trying to show Bob what a good wife you would make?"

Kara snapped, "Jill, it's a little early to be thinking about something like that. I just wanted to make sure that we all have enough energy for what's bound to happen tonight."

The four of them finished eating and Jill helped Kara clean up the kitchen. The guys were in front of the television when the girls brought them each a beer. As she was sitting down, Kara said, "Brian, mom and dad know what the sleeping arrangements will be this weekend."

The other three almost choked on their beer when they heard Kara's comment. Brian asked, "Did you tell them what we were doing?"

"Of course not. Mom keeps her eyes open. She said that she has known for some time that we have been having sex with Bob and Jill."

Jill asked, "Is your mother all right with that?"

Kara smiled, "She has always been pretty understanding about everything. She has usually discouraged me from becoming more sexually active because she wasn't sure that I was ready. She apparently thinks that I am ready now because her only comment was that she hoped that we were all being careful."

Jill shook her head, "I'm not sure that my mom would be that understanding. I mean, she's not as naïve as Bob was a month ago. She doesn't think that I'm still a virgin; but I'm not sure that she would condone me sleeping with Brian tonight. I have no idea what my dad thinks. He lets my mother do all of the talking to me about sex. For all I know, he could think that I'm still a virgin or he could think that I'm a slut."

Bob told them, "Dad has talked to me about sex quite a bit, although it has always been in general terms. He made sure that I knew all of the facts and the pitfalls. One of the main things that I remember is him telling me that I should never try to push a girl into something that she wasn't ready for. He told me that one night of pleasure wasn't worth a lifetime of that girl hating me for pushing into something that she wasn't ready for."

The four of them had a few more beers and watched some videos that they had rented. At the conclusion of one movie that showed several torrid love scenes, Kara got to her feet and declared, "Come on, Bob; I'm getting tired of watching other people do what I want to do myself." She led Bob to her bedroom. Brian and Jill retired to his room a short time later.

Kara and Bob undressed and got into bed. It wasn't long before Bob had her screaming with pleasure from the feel of his hard cock in her warm tight pussy. They were relaxing in each other's arms when Kara asked, "How often to you think about having sex with other women?"

"I haven't really thought about it since I have been dating you."

"You haven't even thought about having sex with Jill."

"Ah, I started thinking about that about the time that she first started growing boobs. I still have desires for her; but I've never expressed them for fear that I would be labeled a pervert."

"But you'd like to see if you could slide your cock into her; wouldn't you?"

"I really would. I hope that doesn't piss you off."

"No. That doesn't piss me off. I enjoy having sex with her so I can understand how you would like to."

"What? You mean that you and Jill have had sex. Shit there's another thing that I didn't know about my sister. She likes to lick pussy."

"Yeah. She is actually quite good at it. While we were still in high school, we used to do it fairly regularly. We haven't had much opportunity since you and I have been dating."

"Damn. Now I can understand why you wouldn't get pissed at my lust for Jill."

"If you could have sex with other girls without it pissing me off; wouldn't you jump at the chance?"

"Yeah. I probably would. I still think about what some other girls would be like in bed; but I never act on these thoughts because I'm very happy with what you and I have together."

Kara kissed Bob and told him, "I'm glad that you're being honest with me. I could live with infidelity; but I couldn't stand you not being honest about it." Kara reached down and found that Bob's cock was hard again. She stroked it and said, "Let's see if this thing can make me happy again." After Bob brought Kara to the pinnacle of ecstasy again, the two of them fell asleep in each other's arms.

Kara and Jill were up the following morning before the guys and they relaxed in the kitchen having coffee. Kara started to tell Jill about the conversation that she had had with Bob the night before. Kara said, "Jill, he really wants to have sex with you. You should make your brother happy this weekend."

Jill rubbed her pussy and replied, "I hadn't given it much thought until you started to bring it up; but the idea of fucking my brother really gets my pussy juices flowing anymore."

Kara then started talking about the part of their conversation that involved Bob having sex with other girls and them having other guys. She smiled, "After you have had your brother, you could take on a few other guys. Of course, we would have to make sure that we had some horny girls available to satisfy Bob and Brian while we were doing it."

Jill was becoming more horny, the longer they talked about these possibilities and she said, "I'm game as long as I know that it won't upset Brian."

Kara replied, "I know that Brian is okay with you and Bob having sex because the only reason that we haven't been having sex for the last month is because we had to know that it was all right with you and Bob."

They each had another cup of coffee and talked about possible ways to add some variety to their sex lives. They noticed Bob moving across the hall to the bathroom and Kara walked down the hall toward the bathroom. Jill had followed her. When Kara heard the water running in the shower, she told Jill, "I think that you should join your brother in there. When you get out of the shower, my bedroom will be available for the two of you."

Jill went into the bathroom and pulled off her nightgown. Bob wasn't surprised to see the shower door opening; but he was surprised when he saw his sister's naked body standing in front of him. He had been half expecting Kara to join him. While Jill and Bob were eagerly soaping each other's bodies, Kara tossed her nightgown into her room. She then went to Brian's room and climbed into bed next his naked body. Brian's mixed emotions were quite evident. His cock was quickly hardening and he reached for one of Kara fine boobs. There was a frown on his face, however, as he asked, "What about Jill?"

Kara gave her brother a kiss before telling him, "Don't worry about her; she's in the shower with Bob right now and they are going to use my bed for a while."

Brian's hand moved between his sister's legs. He slid two fingers into her wet pussy as he said, "You are unbelievable. I knew that you'd find a way to get back into my bed and still keep Bob happy. I'm more than pleased to have you here as long as it's not making Jill upset."

Kara stroked his cock as she said, "You're talking too much. Just concentrate on having sex."

Brian enjoyed his sister's body and Kara was pleased with what he could do with that large cock of his. She had an enjoyable cum as Brian filled his condom with a large load of his man-cum. Kara enjoyed the sex with Bob and with Brian; but she was concerned that neither of them was that innovative or adventurous. She was sure that when this weekend was over that all of that would have changed.

Jill was enjoying the feel of her brother's muscular body and she soaped him from head to toe. She had paid particular attention to his thick cock and his balls. She knew that she was going to have to soap up some of her own body. Bob had done a good job of soaping her tits, her ass and her pussy; but he had seemed to neglect the remainder of her body. They rinsed off and dried themselves before going to Kara's bed. Bob could not believe that he was looking at his beautiful sister while she was completely naked. He had gotten fleeting glimpses of her lovely tits before and some of her bikinis had allowed him a great view of her tight pert ass cheeks. Since Jill had begun to develop as a woman, Bob had yearned to see this much of her almost perfect body. Although Kara had large well-sculpted breasts, his sister's were nearly as big and they were as beautiful as Kara's.

mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers
12