Brian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkdguy44
tkdguy44
78 Followers

"Why don't we wait? I think you have had enough for tonight. And my cock is raw. You are too tight. How about a real date tomorrow? After that, then we will see what happens." He would loved to have fucked her again right there on the bench. However, he wanted a relationship with her that was not just based on sex. However, sex can be a good thing to have in a relationship.

She looked at him with a smile. "Okay. But tomorrow had better be a repeat. But I get to be on top," she said with an evil grin. His heart melted and his dick started to thicken again.

Brian leaned down and kissed her, their tongues dueling again. If someone had driven into the park right then they would have seen the weirdest sight. There was a girl, no shirt, lying on a picnic table with her dress bunched up under her ass being kissed by a guy with little hair, standing beside her with his pants around his ankles and his cock starting to rise.

Slowly they got dressed. Tenderly they dressed. They were both quite sore. He slowly drove her home with his arm wrapped around her shoulders and his fingers gently caressing her tits and nipples.

He was in love. He just didn't know how to tell her. He had finally found the woman of his dreams. Little did he know what he was getting himself into.

The rocking of the boat brought him back to the present from the thoughts of the first night with his soon to be wife. He watched as his daughters both rolled over onto their stomachs. Their tanned asses looked so much like their mother's, that he had a raging hard on. He had one to begin with just thinking about their mother and their first fuck session. It didn't help either that he was looking at their tanned asses hanging out of their thongs either.

tkdguy44
tkdguy44
78 Followers