Brian Ch. 03

Story Info
Roger and Brooke.
9.2k words
4.46
75.3k
11
0

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkdguy44
tkdguy44
74 Followers

Brian Ch. 03: The Boat Ride

The small party cleared the harbor and the weather was great. It was a warm, hot and humid day so normal in the south pacific. They passed the outer marker and were making good time toward the small island with the newly discovered ancient temple. Brian's daughters were laying on their stomachs soaking in the sun and getting an all over tan. It might as well be an all over tan since the bathing suits they were wearing didn't cover much nor leave much to the imagination.

They very much looked liked their mother twenty years ago. Both girls shared the same genes when it came to looks. Thank goodness they got their mother's physique and not Brian's.

Brooke, now 21, was a going to be a junior at the university where she was majoring in computer science. She was actually quite talented and making good grades. She had a nice figure that was well toned. She was not the jock type like her brother and sister. Being the mental one, she stayed in front of her computer screen and either worked on programs or worked with computer games. Her hair was sandy brown like her mom's and it short in a cut that landed right at her shoulders. She was an inch shorter than her mom at 5'5'' and weighed about 125. She was becoming more athletic now for some reason. She would get around her brother and now that he had his black belt she was beginning to take a more active interest in the sport and on working out with him. She had a nice body, about a big B-Cup or a small C-cup. Brian knew this because he got to sit, not by my choice, at the dinner table as Wendy and the girls discussed their bra sizes. He didn't even realize that the girls were out of their training bras until that time. Then he began to notice the girls were growing up. Being in the military makes you miss out a lot of growing up your kids do.

Brooke, or Book, as she was named was more like Brian in many regards. She was the studious one. Always cracking the books. She got her nickname when Bethany was born and later began to talk. She never could say Brooke; it was always "Book". After that it just kind of stuck.

Bethany was another splitting image of her mother. She took after her more than either of the kids. Beth was the athletic one of the girls. She was a cheerleader all through high school and was the runner of the family. She competed in all the sports that she could work in, basketball, track, and lacrosse. She also got interested in the martial arts after Dylan got his black belt. Both girls would fight over the attention their brother gave them as they practiced in the garage. Each of them would try to out do the other for his attention and always try to one better the other.

Beth was the smart one of the family. You would never see her crack a book but she always managed to bring home straight A's on her report cards. She just missed graduating at the top of her class when she graduated. She did win a full scholarship to the university where she claimed she was going to be a pediatric nurse. Like she needed the full scholarship. They had enough money now that her great grandkids would have full scholarships and still with money left over.

She was the one built for speed. Her body was fantastic as Brian discovered. She had a body that most guys and girls would die for. She had an awesome C-cup set of tits. Her body was toned and muscular. She had an ass that was the right size for grabbing. She would put on a tight pair of jeans and her ass was molded to them. She would strut her stuff with the best of them. She kept her hair long and most of the time in a long pony tail. Her hair was dark brown and straight coming down to rest right at the top of her ass.

The girls were lying on the deck of the motor launch. He had rented a 30-foot boat for a trip to one of the outer islands. As we were renting it, the whole family and Roger kept asking if this was going to be a Gilligan's Island trip. We would go for a three-hour tour and it would turn into seven years. Brian told them, "No, I would sacrifice them to the volcano gods to get him off the island quicker."

The girls lay there glistening in the bright sun. They were facing each other as they gently talked among themselves. He was watching the waves, the compass, checking the map, and occasionally gazing at their tanned bodies. He would have to move his cock around as he continued to watch them and fantasize about their naked bodies. Which was had to do since they were barely covered as it was.

"Just what do you see in Roger anyway?" Beth asked.

"What do you mean, what do I see in him? Roger is a nice guy, he is smart, and he says he loves me. What more can a girl ask for?" Brooke responded.

"I know, but he is such a geek. I am happy for you and I hope you are happy. But, Book, he is an asshole. He is stuck on himself. Girl, I have seen the other guys you have dated. You can do a lot better. What was that other guys name, Steve or something? He was a hottie. I would have jumped him in a heartbeat."

"Hey, that is my fiancé you are talking about. And the guy was Stephen; Steve was the guy that helped me with my computer science class. Well, actually, I ended up helping him. Stephen was a hottie and I did jump him. Several times. Steve was gay. Stephen was not, trust me. There were many nights that we would suck and fuck our way to rawness. But I got tired of him. We did it five times in one night, and one of them was in the bathtub. Did you know that it floats?" Brooke was giggling.

"I didn't know you were that wild. I figured something was going on. I saw the hickie you had on your neck once. I figured you didn't get it from a curling iron. I knew you must have gotten laid. Wish it would have been me?" Beth answered. Her voice was getting quieter as she talked.

Brooke reached out and ran her hand along Beth's arm. "Babe, you are a hottie like no other. I think you are drop dead gorgeous and I wish I had your body. Your tits are awesome. You have an ass, girl, that just won't quit. If I were a guy I would eat you until you passed out or died from dehydration."

Beth blushed. Her mind was going into over drive with the thought of her sister eating her. She was imagining what it would be like to have her legs spread and to watch her sister bury her face between them and suck on her clit. Or what it would be like to have Book's tongue in her pussy. Then as her mind shifted, she looked over Brooke and out of squinted eyes saw her dad rearranging his cock inside his pants.

This caused her hips to start to gently sway. The thought of her sister eating her and watching her dad adjust his cock was turning her on. She knew he had a sizeable piece of meat between his legs. She had seen it enough when he was in his bathing suit. Plus she remembered a time when she accidentally walked into her parent's room as her dad was getting out of the shower. He didn't she her but did she see him.

"Book, I think daddy likes the view of our thongs. He keeps looking over here at us and has to rearrange himself." She nodded her head in his direction.

Brooke rose up on her elbows and looked toward the back of the boat. "How much longer until we get there, daddy." As she rose up, her tits became mostly visible. She had loosened the tops straps of her suit so she could adjust it so there wouldn't be any tan lines.

Brian was indeed watching his girls. When Brooke rose up to speak to him, her small tits were visible. He could see her whole breast. Her nipples were pointing out and she had areoles about the size of a fifty-cent piece. "It will be about another three hours at this speed, baby. Lay back and enjoy the sun. We will have a hike to get to the site once we dock."

Beth also noticed her sister's tits. She licked her lips when Book's tits sprang into view. This only made her get hotter. Her pussy was starting to cream. Luckily it was hot and the sweat coming off her body was dampening her thong. It would be hard to tell the difference between the sweat and the pussy juice that was beginning to flow from her.

Brooke caught Beth's stare when she turned around and began to lie back down. "You like looking at my tits, sis?" she asked, waiting just a little longer than necessary before lying down and flattening them out.

"Oh, sorry. Yes, sis, I like your tits. They are small and petite. Not big like mine. Yours don't get in the way when you do things and you don't have guys come up to meet your tits and then notice there is a body attached to them. I wish I had tits like yours."

"Beth, I would die for tits like yours. They are big and tight. You don't have to wear a bra. You can pass the pencil test any day. If I had your body and, especially, your tits, I would die a happy woman. Yeah, guys look at your tits. They also look at your ass. I know I do, you have a great ass and awesome tits. I wish I had them." Brooke was eyeing her kid sister. She always loved her sister. She loved her not in just a sisterly way either. She loved to watch her baby sister when she was cheerleading in her tiny costume. She loved to go to her sister's games, especially basketball. Her sister would run and jump and her tits would bounce all over the place.

"Girl, when you put on a pair of jeans, your ass is truly the picture that tells a thousand words," she told Beth. All this talk about Beth was getting Brooke hot. Now it was her turn to squirm as she ran her eyes down her sister's perfect body. Her body was getting turned on with the sight. She ran her hand down her sides to adjust her bathing suit and When she brought it around to adjust the crotch, she casually grazed her pussy. Her clit was sticking out. She was fortunate to have a larger than normal clit.

As her hand ran over her clit, she gave a quiet "mmmmm."

"Are you okay, Book? You seem occupied," she asked.

"Yes, I am fine. Just enjoying your company and the sun." she lied. "Ok, back to the conversation, just what is wrong with Roger?"

"Baby, he is a jerk. He is also a klutz. He can't walk from one room to another without running into something. What has he got that is so special that you would want him? You could have anyone you wanted. But if you are happy, then I am happy. But you can do better," Beth stated.

"I know but he kind of grew on me. And he has a big cock. It is just the right size, not as big as dad's but....."

"You have seen dad's cock?" Beth jumped in.

"Yeah, have you?"

"Me too. I saw him one day when he was getting in the shower. I was bringing up some of mom's laundry and he was getting in. I don't think he saw me because I was behind their door and saw his reflection in the mirror through crack in the door and the doorframe. It is huge. No wonder mom's nipples are hard all the time. I would be too if I was getting a cock that big." Brooke recounted.

"Yeah, it is huge. I saw him getting out of the shower. Man, what a cock. I wish I could have something like that for my very own." Beth was getting hotter. Now her thoughts were of her sister eating her and her father slipping that huge cock between her legs. Her pussy was flowing a steady river of cream into her thong.

"We should change the subject. It is wrong to think of our dad that way. But trust me I have had the same thought. It would be nice to have a huge dick like that spreading my pussy wide and pumping into me hard. But if I can't have something like that then I will have to settle for second, third or even fourth place. Roger is a good guy. But I think I never should have agreed to marry him."

At that moment Roger decided to emerge from the cabin below. He thought he should make his presence known since he was going to be part of the family. He really didn't like Mr. Williams all that much but since he was invited on the trip he should at least try to act like he did.

He had in his hands a cold soda and brought it to Brian. "Here, dad, you might like this", he stated.

Brian's skin crawled at the mention of the word "dad" coming out of his mouth. He didn't know what to do, slap the crap out of him or lean over the rail and throw up. But for the sake of Brooke, he accepted it. "Thanks, s-s-son". Again he wanted to puke. Yes, that was the feeling, puke.

Roger, moved forward to wear the girls were laying. He leered at their tanned exposed bodies. Brooke and her ass, Beth and her great ass and great big tits. Why couldn't Brooke have her sister's tits and ass? What she had was great but he was an ass and tit man. Brooke had them but Beth had cornered the market in that department. The only thing better was their mom. His dick started to rise at the thought of her mom lying there with the same type suit on. The only thing that the girls had that made them better was one thing. Well, actually 210 million things. And once he married Brooke it would be partly his. Maybe he could convince her to get a boob job after they married.

Roger met Brooke at a computer science fair. They started talking and after a few weeks, he asked her out for a date. It was not until the third date that he got into her tight panties. He also got into her tight pussy. It was mostly tight because of the size of his cock.

He was proud of his manhood. He was about 7" long and thick. Not soda can thick but thick enough to stretch out the pussies he fucked. They had dated for about three or four months when he was about to break it off to try and get in this freshman's panties. She was a blond airhead but had a set of tits that had to be 40DD. They were awesome and she was showing interest. He was tutoring her in basic computer science and she was coming on to him. He was going to tutor her in human science especially the mating habits of Homo erectus.

And then Brooke's parents hit the lotto. He knew right then that if he didn't act fast he was going to lose out on all the money. He proposed to Brooke over dinner three days after the wining numbers were drawn. Now he had the best of all worlds, money. And he had Brooke to go along with it.

"Hi, Bunny," he called to Brooke. Beth rolled away from Brooke and stuck out her tongue and tried not to gag.

"Hi, baby. What are you doing?" Brooke replied as she watched Beth roll over. She knew what she was doing and stifled a laugh.

"I thought I would come out and see what everyone was doing. I gave your dad a soda. Is there anything I can get you? How about you Beth, can I do anything to, I mean, for you?" he replied knowing he what he mistakenly said.

"No, thanks. I am going to go below and potty. Then I think I will write in my journal. I am keeping a journal of our trip. Something to remember when I am old." She raised herself up and quickly adjusted her bathing suit top. She didn't want to let Roger she her tits, or her ass. She had seen enough of him drooling over her right in front of her sister and it disgusted her. She wanted to try out some of the moves her brother and father showed her on Roger, the dickhead. She knew she could kick his candy ass any day. Hell, even her father's invalid mother could kick his ass.

She did see out of the corner of her eye that Roger was leering at her tits. She brought herself to her knees and leaned over to get her nearby wrap. She knew as she leaned that Roger was leering at her swaying tits and exposed ass. "Fucking jerk and right in front of Brooke. Most guys would die to have someone as sweet as Brooke. We all know you just want her money, fucker" she thought.

After she tied her wrap around her waist she stood up and started to walk past Roger. Just as she neared him and started to pass a small wave hit the side of the boat causing her to bump into Roger. She couldn't help herself, her hand stabbed out in a fingertip thrust her brother taught her and caught Roger right under the floating rib. Then as she pulled back and reeled from the wave, she curled her fingers and slightly pulled on the ribs.

Roger let out a "humph" and then a yelp of pain. "Ouch, that hurt."

"Ooops, I am sorry, Roger. The wave threw me into you. Are you okay?" she asked with mock concern.

Brooke saw what happened and rolled her head away from that action. She coughed to conceal her laugh.

"I am fine, you just caught me off guard. The waves are rough out here," he stated with as much bravado as he could muster. "Be careful and don't fall overboard."

"I won't," she replied, with a silent "jerk" at the end of the sentence.

Beth moved to the stern of the boat and met her dad drinking his soda. "Hi, daddy, everything okay with you. You need anything?" she asked as she reached up on her tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek. Her 5'4" body was quite a bit shorter than her dad's 6'1" frame. As she leaned into him her tits ran along his bare chest and her nipples instantly reacted. This was something else that sent her pussy on fire after talking with her sister.

"I don't need anything right now, babe. Thanks for asking. I do need to do one thing though," he replied.

"What is that, my wonderful father?" she answered.

"I need to work with you on your fingertip thrusts. You should have hit him hard enough that it knocked his ass overboard and he would have become shark bait. That is about all the prick is good for. I saw the punch. Just wish it had been me," Brian stated with a smirk on this face.

"You saw that!"

Brian nodded his head and smiled.

Beth reached over and kissed him again, this time putting her hand on his arm. As she did her fingernails brushed against this nipple. It sent a shiver and cold chill through his body.

Bethany turned and entered the lower cabin and knew her dad was watching her ass as she moved down the tight corridor. Without looking back she gave her ass a little wiggle to give her dad something to think about as he steered the boat.

Brian did indeed watch Beth's ass as she walked away. And he did notice her wiggle ass. If she had turned around right after that, she would have seen him gently stroke his hardening cock and adjust it in his pants.

Bethany moved down the small corridor and into the kitchen area. Resting on the small eating table was her backpack that held her toiletries and other personal items. She picked it up and continued forward to the small room that served as a forward crew cabin that was under the front part of the boat, right at the bow and shut the privacy door. She reached inside the backpack and retrieved her diary she kept of the trip.

She had diary of the family's trip to Tahiti. She thought it would be neat to keep a record of the events and everything that happened. She pulled out the diary and then fished around inside the pack to get a pen. Once she had pen and paper in hand, she sat down on the small bunk mattress and leaned against the bulkhead of the boat. With her back to the bulkhead she could feel the impact of the waves against the sides and the hum of the powerboat engines pushing it along the water.

'Day 4 – The Tahiti Adventure Today daddy rented a powerboat to take us to some small island he read about that had some ancient worship site on it. Book and I wanted to go to see it with dad and to lie out and work on our tans. Plus we would get to do some snorkeling and swimming in the ocean for a change instead of the pool. Yesterday we went down to the beach to swim and it was great. However, they said a storm was coming and it caused the water to be murky, not like it was when we first got here. It was clear but you had to go out further to see the bottom. All the wave action was stirring up the silt. Mom and Dylan stayed behind and decided not to go. Every since mom got on the tennis kick that is all she wants to do. Plus she said that small boats give her motion sickness. Dylan offered to stay behind. I really think he wanted to check out the girl from dinner last night. I know she sure as hell was checking him out. Well so was I. He had on this tank top and shorts. I hate to say this about my older brother, but he is getting to be a real hottie. I know, I know, you aren't supposed to think about things like that about your brother, but day-um, he is hot. If I wasn't his sister, I would jump his butt in a heartbeat. He was looking so hot last night. Anyway, mustn't think about such things. The only thing bad about the trip was Roger came along. I can't for the life of me figure out what Book sees in that jerk. And man, is he a jerk. I wish we would have left his ass at home but Book wanted him to come. I know dad would like to have left him too. I know dad hates him but he loves us and wants us to be happy. He would be happy if Roger fell overboard. Actually I almost made him. We made a stupid comment, like when doesn't he, he does it every time he opens his mouth, the jerk. Anyway he made this comment and as I went by him a wave knocked me into him and well, I sucker punched him. He almost fell overboard. Damn. The only reason he is with Book is he thinks he is going to get her part of dad's money when we get our inheritance. If I know daddy, that isn't going to happen. I wish she would dump the jerk. However, Book and I had an interesting talk. We were lying there with our thongs on and just chatting. She was telling how I was beautiful and I was telling her. We were talking about guys and she talked about sex. She told me that if she were a guy she would be all over me. I wish she would be all over me. I love my sister. I also love my brother, mom and dad. But it is something different about Book. She doesn't have as big of tits as I do but I love the rest of her. She reached out and touched my arm and my pussy just creamed. It took everything I had to not reach down and start rubbing myself or reaching over and touching her. I was so hot, I thought I would melt. Then we talked about dad. We both said that we had seen dad's cock. We both agree that it is the biggest we had seen. When I was telling Book about my time seeing it I happened to see dad over her body. Dad was staring at us and I watched him readjust his cock. We must have been getting him hard. We don't have much to hide in these new thongs. I am surprised mom let us buy them. But she, Book, touched my arm. I creamed my thong. Oops, I already wrote that. Oh well, I did. I would love for her to have touched my pussy and I would love to have touched hers. I have never tasted a pussy but I was, then I would like for it to be hers. I would love to eat that. I would eat that in front of Grandma. Well I have babbled long enough. I will write more later this evening after we head back from the island. I need to go see what everyone is doing. Later.'

tkdguy44
tkdguy44
74 Followers