Brianna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
directorx
directorx
470 Followers

To my surprise, she's looking right at me, her gorgeous bright blue eyes locked on the visible sensations rolling through my face as she licks me. When she sees that I've finally opened my eyes and looked at her, a happy smile grows in her expression. Her tongue snakes in and out of me, reminding me of what I saw my sister doing. I think I get what my sister likes about girls now. Framed by her tussled brown hair, Brianna's face looks absolutely stunning between my legs. It's a thousand times more powerful than the fantasy image I had. It makes a serious impact on me somewhere deep. I feel unbelievably erotic.

I can finally match the sensations I felt to her actual tongue. She starts a consistent rhythm of licking up and down against my clit. Combined with the erotic image of her between my legs, the pleasure in me swells beyond my control. Before I realize it, my lower body twitches, and then my abdomen tightens, my hands clench, and the skin on my face tingles. The sublime pleasure of this orgasm seems deeper, softer, and more feminine than any I've had. I forget everything else and concentrate on the wonderful feeling. The tingling and pleasure and twitching keeps rolling through me, and she keeps licking, watching me orgasm for a good two minutes. I fight to keep it going, not wanting to let the wonderful feeling go, but it finally subsides.

I lay still for a few moments, restoring my sense of self, incorporating this new experience. Her bright blue eyes watch me as her head hovers a little above my crotch, her mouth and chin glistening. I realize that she's waiting for my reaction, to see how I feel. I smile contentedly at her, and I see her relax visibly. She's so beautiful... I know this can't be wrong. I touch her face and bring her forward to kiss her deeply, tasting myself faintly on her soft lips and firm tongue. Ah, I love that tongue! Tasting myself on her lips makes me realize that there is more I can do with her that I haven't fantasized about... but I definitely want to experience it.

I push her back gently, pushing her to a sitting position against the back of the couch, her feet down on the carpet. I lower my knees on to the floor to put myself at a good height and angle for accessing between her legs, and I slowly remove her jeans like she removed mine. I keep my eyes locked on hers the whole time, trading expressions of excitement, happiness, and nervousness with her as I tug her jeans over her bare feet. I briefly wonder when she took her socks off, and realize that I'm completely naked except for my own socks. I struggle to slide them off with my toes. When I finally get them off, I look up to see her suppressing a humored grin at my sock troubles. I shrug and smile in response.

My hands come to rest on her lower thighs, and I find the soft heat of her skin very enticing. The scent of my arousal fills the air and the messy wetness between my legs makes me feel extremely sexual, especially knowing that her full, gorgeous lips were just down there. The sexuality brushes aside my nervousness effortlessly. Still keeping eye contact with her, I kiss her tummy and down her legs as I slide her panties off. I see the anticipation rise in her eyes and the tensing of her body. I slide her panties around her ankles and throw them aside, returning all the way up to her fearful bright blue eyes.

I kiss her again, slower but somehow deeper and more passionate than our kisses before. I keep my hands on the silken skin of her sides, listening to her excited breathing and kissing her cheeks and forehead slowly, until I feel her relax. When she does, I start kissing slowly down her body, taking extra time at her nipples, still drinking in the new sensations of making love to a girl. I continue down across her flat tummy, kissing her smooth skin until I get to the small patch of hair just above her sex.

I look up at her eyes again, and, somehow, her gaze erases any hesitation I might have had. Grinning, I thrust her legs apart with my hands. She bites her lip, her expression excited. I lower my head a little, and break eye contact with her to come face to face with another girl's pussy for the first time. Not just any girl's, either -- Brianna's! It just feels so right.

Her sex is literally soaked, the moisture of her excitement glistening attractively. I can finally smell her, too. The sweet scent is very enticing. I can tell that she is turned on as hell, and it excites me incredibly. I can even see her clit, desperately wanting to be stimulated. I reach out a finger, touching another girl for the first time. I avoid her clit, not wanting to touch it with a dry finger.

I slide my finger across the lips of her vagina, and pry them apart to look at her gorgeous sex. I look up at her and lick my lips, and she grins in response. I kiss to each side, and then, finally, kiss Brianna's pussy. The first kiss, the first lick, and the first gentle suck of her delicious folds will be on my mind forever. I lick her from bottom to top like she did to me, reveling in the taste and wetness and silken sensation. Best of all, I get to watch her beautiful feminine body react to every lick and kiss. Oh, I realize happily, I am definitely loving this! I lock eyes with her again, conveying my realization with my excited expression, and something sparks between us.

"Use a finger, too," she breathes, the first words either of us have spoken. It doesn't shock me at all -- in fact, the words slide effortlessly out of the spark that just happened between us. A little energy and excitement is suddenly injected into me. We both want this immensely. Why be shy about it?

I lick the top of her pussy, sliding my tongue in circles around her clit, while I explore the bottom with my finger. She closes her eyes and breathes out deeply. I lick and kiss her clit, but it gets hard to concentrate with the ache in my own pussy. I find licking her feminine sex so erotic that I can't help but be turned on again.

"Come here," I tell her excitedly, moving backward onto the open carpet. She immediately obliges.

"Lay next to me," I guide her. She lays right next to me on the floor, her pussy close to my face. I lift her leg up with my hand, and she arches it over my head, giving me access to her. I do the same with my legs, feeling her exploring hands gently probing my sex.

"Want me to try fingers on you?" she asks, hopeful.

"Yeah," I tell her, my body arching instinctively to the slow penetration of her wet fingers. Did she lick them first, or am I just that soaked down there? Probably both, I realize. She would know, because she's a girl! Ah, the thought keeps hitting me and exciting me even more. I turn my attention to her pussy near my face.

"You want fingers, too? Or both?" I ask her, kissing each of her lips. I lick her just as she responds.

"B- ah, both, that feels good," she responds, her warm breath running over my sex. I slide a little closer to her, feeling her tits pressed up against my abdomen and mine pressed up against hers, and move around a little to get a good angle at her inviting pussy. I'm well aware that she made me orgasm and I haven't made her yet -- I really, really want to feel her come, how her smooth body will press up against mine and how the walls of her vagina will clench around my fingers.

I put two of my fingers in my mouth, still tasting her on my index finger, and then slide them into her gently. She's very tight at first. I feel her wince momentarily, and then relax. Slowly, I start fingering her, kissing her clit as I do. Strangely, it feels like I am doing it to myself somehow, because she matches my movements and pleasure jabs through my pussy almost in response to my fingers. Sex with a girl is amazing, I think to myself, but even better that it's my best friend. I feel comfortable telling her what I want.

"Can you suck on my lips as you finger me? I really love that," I say in between pressing my lips against her clit. I feel a soft vacuum against my flesh near her fingers, and pleasure rolls through me from it. Her crotch and legs move a little bit.

"Here, rest your head on my leg," I hear her say, her voice coming from near the wonderful sensations rolling through me. I move my butt to let her do the same. From my new position, I hold my arm up in the air to get a good angle with my fingers. I lick the bottom of her pussy, nearest to my mouth, and I feel her doing the same, alternating between that and sucking on my lips while she rubs the whole top of my pussy, a gentle pressure on my clit.

The pleasure keeps hitting me from every direction, much better and more intense than any sex I've ever had. The more I feel, the faster I slide my tongue up and down against the bottom of her pussy, my head resting on her smooth inner thigh. I curl my two fingers into her, sliding them in and out of her vagina as my whole hand rubs her clit. I feel completely tuned in to her pussy, and the sensations that I cause in her. I absolutely love this!

"Harder," she moans, and I increase my pace. I feel my own orgasm building, and she rubs and licks me harder, too. I feel her twitch, and I almost burst with excitement. An intensely erotic idea occurs to me as we near our mutual orgasm. I keep rubbing her, but move my hand down a little to give room for my mouth. I slide my tongue into her as far as it will go, her intensely sweet flavor sending me over the edge even as my penetration causes her to moan loudly and start writhing in pleasure.

I slide my tongue back and forth inside her and continue to rub my fingers against her clit, and her fingers and tongue continue their magic inside me, even as we both orgasm. Our bodies convulse against each other, her soft breasts pressing into me hard. Her legs tighten around my head, but I keep tonguing her. Most erotically of all, I feel her soft walls clenching against my tongue. My orgasm washes over me, supporting the wonderful sensation of my tongue in a girl's pussy as she comes.

Our bodies finally relax, and I hear her sigh with deep satisfaction. For a few long moments, we just lie there, thinking about what we just did. Then, she sits up, and I sit up, too. Her bright blue eyes lock with mine, and a huge smile dominates her face. I smile back, and kiss her on the lips quickly.

"Brianna, that was honestly amazing," I tell her, unafraid.

She nods, and brushes her tussled hair out of her face.

"Are you kidding?" she says, grinning. "Amazing isn't even the half of it!"

She lays a hand on mine.

"Was that your first... with a girl?" I ask her, biting my lip.

She nods, sneaking a glance at my breasts hanging in front of her.

"What changed?" I ask. "Why now, all of a sudden?"

"Nothing changed," she responds, and kisses my shoulder. "You're the one who kissed me, remember?"

I bite her ear gently as it comes near me.

"I could swear you were trying to seduce me," I tell her. "The flirtiness, the wine, a movie with just us..."

"Hah," she laughs. "I've done that with you a hundred times. I thought it would never happen! You're the one that changed; something finally made you do it."

I kiss her cheek, laughing.

"You've been trying to bag me all these years?" I ask her. "Was I that blind? I never noticed you checking out girls!"

She shakes her head.

"I can't explain it," she says, her voice dropping to almost a whisper. "It's not 'girls.' It's... just you."

I freeze for a moment, and she watches me fearfully. I think about all the incredible times I've had with her, and this all just really makes perfect sense. I look over her gorgeous feminine body, her smooth skin, her round breasts, her glistening sex, her lithe legs, and her unbelievably attractive eyes. Yeah, I decide, I could get used to this, for sure.

"Good," I tell her, and kiss her deeply. When our kiss ends, her face exudes happiness. I recall those articles I looked up about girls having sex all night long, and a mischievous spirit overtakes me.

"Come on, we've got the house to ourselves for another two days," I tell her. "Let's go upstairs."

Still naked, I grab her hand and lead Brianna, my best friend and my new girlfriend, to my bedroom. As I close the door and turn to see her lying on my bed, gorgeous, sexually charged, and inviting me in, I make a mental note: I'll have to remember to thank my sister.

directorx
directorx
470 Followers
12