Brianna Meets Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pyro
Pyro
111 Followers

"No, most guys just want to get into my pants. You are one of the few that actually wants to get to know me first. Most guys just fall in lust. I become a conquest, a target, a notch in their belt buckle…so I have set up defenses. I don't let guys get too close and I don't let them lay like this with me unless they are willing to get to know me." She looked me in the eyes. "Most guys would be trying to feel me up at this point. Your hand hasn't moved, even though I've been trying to get it onto my breast like mad for the past few minutes because I want you to touch me there." Bri laughed, "You're either gay or you're actually interested in getting to know me before going further. I like that."

"Well," I chuckled, "I'm definitely not gay, but I don't touch you because I respect you. It's the way I was brought up. I'm not beyond being affected by you, though." I looked down and so did she. The tent pole in my pants was extremely obvious.

"Did I do that to you?" giggled Brianna.

"Yes, you did."

"Jack…" Bri hesitated, "you… you aren't going to 'fall in love' with me now, are you?"

I laughed. "Not in the immediate future, Bri. I don't know you well enough yet!"

"Good," she giggled again, unbuttoning my shirt. "Because I want to make love to you now." I began to hug her, but she pulled away. "I want to love you in the way that I feel most comfortable with."

"And what are you doing?"

"I'm taking your shirt off so that I can run my fingers along your chest hairs."

"OK."

"And I want to ask you to let me control this situation, OK?"

"What do I have to do?"

"Put your hands behind your head and DO NOT move them until I tell you, OK? If you touch me before I say you can, this all ends right now. Understood?"

"OK," I grinned. "It's your game."

"I'd tie you, but I want to feel I can trust you."

"You can trust me, Bri."

Brianna then pulled my shirt and tee off, exposing my chest to her fingers. She was lying next to me and caressing my chest as we talked.

"You are not an ugly man, Jack," she told me, "Even though I'd seen your picture, I didn't expect those deep blue eyes when I finally saw you. I didn't expect the tossled blond hair or your quick smile. Most of all, I didn't think you'd actually turn out to be this much of a gentleman!" Her mouth came down to where her fingers were playing with my nipple and she sucked.

I moaned, shoving my hands underneath the pillow so that I could tear at it.

Her lips left my nipple wetly. "I want to touch 'him.'" She told me, using the euphemism she had for my rigid sex. "I want to touch him and then I want to feel him plunge deep inside her!"

Brianna was rubbing her cotton-covered breasts against me as she spoke.

I smiled at her and pleaded with my eyes. Brianna smiled back as she began to undo my belt.

"Talk to me, Jack. Tell me what you're feeling."

"Oh, God, Bri! I can't believe you are doing this! I can't believe that someone like you wants to do this."

"What do you mean, 'someone like me?' I'm just a human being, Jack."

I stifled a groan as she bent down to lick at my belly button. Her blonde hair washed across my groin and legs as she tugged down my pants. I could feel her hot breath against "him" as he throbbed, rigid and hard because of this sensuous goddess that lay on top of me. I gasped a couple times before I could work up a reply.

"You're so beautiful, Brianna!" I cried out, "Almost too beautiful for someone like me!"

She looked up sharply, her long hair sweeping up my legs, causing a drop of my love to emanate from "his" mouth. "Don't say that, Jack! Don't put yourself down! Have confidence in yourself! Believe that you can have someone like me! Believe!"

"Oh, yes!" I cried, "I do have you! I do need you!"

"Now," teased Brianna, grinning.

"NOW!" I gasped. Her mouth went over "his" head just as I began to spurt. Her long tresses caressing my sex had been too much. She swallowed and pumped with her hand, lips and tongue. My seed dribbled a bit from the corners of her mouth. She looked up at me.

"Let me kiss you," I asked her. She looked at me. "Don't swallow just yet… let me share it with you."

"Oh, you are one sexy man!" she whispered as she crawled up my body and planted her open lips on mine. We kissed for what seemed like hours. My hands clawed at the back of the pillow, wanting to reach around and caress her, grasp her, rip her clothing to shreds and touch her naked flesh! I wanted to have her!

Yet, I remained a gentleman, true to my word. My arms did not move.

Brianna broke our kiss and I licked around her lips. I felt her breath on my face, her eyes closed and her body slowly grinding against mine. She felt my hardness returning.

"What else, Jack?" she whispered at me.

"Let me see you. All of you."

Bri grinned. "You want me to strip for you?"

"Oh, god, yes! So very much so!"

"Do you like when I tease you?" she asked, rubbing her cotton-covered breasts against my face.

"MMMM… yes! Yes, I do!"

She rubbed against me for several minutes, making me moan with desire. My legs scissored against the bed, my manhood wanting contact, NEEDING contact with her. She stood and swayed in front of me. She turned out most of the lights and then turned on the radio, searching for a station playing slow, soft, sultry music. Finding one, Brianna began to dance for me. Her body outlined by her tight clothing, she ran her fingers down her breasts, pinching her nipples slightly to make them stand out proudly through the material. She bent backwards and let her hair dangle down against "him" and teased… teased… and teased again. I moaned and called out her name.

"Brianna!"

I could see her smile as she stood up straight and looked at me. Her hands went to the bottom of her dress and she gently tugged it upward. Inching it up, I could see her panties, forming that perfect "V" between her legs. Then she revealed her belly… her navel a perfect oval on a perfect body. Her back arched as she raised a little more and turned, showing me that hot ass of hers. Oh, God… how I wanted this woman!

She swayed and that body moved. All self-doubt left me as her hands pulled the dress over her head and tossed it on the floor. She again moved over me, letting her hair caress my face and chest.

"What do you want?" she said softly.

"I want to kiss them," I told her, speaking of her breasts but looking in her eyes. "I want to kiss them up and down, make love to them… put 'him' between them and grind against you. I want to feel you squeeze me between them."

Brianna's hands went to her breasts and began kneading them as I talked. Her breathing became heavier as she pushed them together.

"I've told you I'm a possessive woman, Jack," she panted.

"You possess me now, Brianna. Body and soul!" I whispered, taking in this vision of beauty before me.

"You want to touch me now, don't you?"

"More than anything in the world! But I won't. I promised you."

She grinned at me. "God, I love you!"

Brianna moved close and kissed my nose, then my lips, her tongue invading my mouth. She pushed the soft lace of her bra onto my chest and rubbed them back and forth, moving lower and lower in small ovals. She finally reached him and slid him underneath the strap of her bra, pushing her mounds together so that he was trapped between the warm flesh of her body. Moving slowly back and forth, she slowly stimulated 'him' and watched the reaction on my face as I watched hers.

"Yes, that's it. Rub those beautiful globes against 'him.' Show 'him' your desire!" I cried hoarsely. Bri's eyes closed and she shuddered.

"I'm cumming!" she whispered, her hands leaving her breasts and steadying herself against me.

She stood like that for several minutes before she lay on top of me, reached behind her and unhooked her bra. Her beautiful breasts spilled out onto my naked flesh and she raised herself up until only her nipples scraped against the coarse hairs there.

"That's it, babe!" I whispered to her, "Rub those beautiful tips against me! Make them tingle and swell for me!"

"Oh, God," groaned Bri, "I've got to have you! I want him inside me!"

"Not yet!" I hissed. "I want you to dance for me!"

Brianna let out a little mew and slowly stood. She looked at me for a moment with respect and awe before beginning again to sway to the music.

"Has anyone ever turned you on this much?" she asked, caressing the front of her panties. They were white and silky. I could see the wetness forming on the material.

"No one has ever turned me on as much as you are right now, Bri… No one!" My legs scissored again with need. She looked down at him and dug her thumbs under the straps on either side of her last remaining garment and began to pull downward, bending as she did so. The soft material slithered down her perfect, tapered legs until they fell to the floor. She then stood… a naked sex-goddess, in front of me. A woman that so many men dream of having! That I had dreamt of having! She was here, naked and willing before me. I groaned, my eyes riveted to the small, heart-shaped patch just above the valley Brianna liked to refer to as "her."

Sexual dew glistened on "her," highlighting the shaped and beauty of it in the low light. My mouth watered.

"I want to lick her," I told Brianna. "I want you to smother me with her!" Brianna smiled at me and continued dancing, her fingers caressing up and down her body, making her more and more desireable.

"I need you to cover my face with her!" I cried out. "Straddle me! Let me gaze upon your lust! Let me look upon the core of your being!"

"Do you really want her?" asked Brianna with a catch in her breath. I looked up sharply. Her question was not all teasing. She really needed to know.

"I really do, Brianna. I want her on me… I want to place my tongue inside her and lap at your juices as you did mine… I want to share them with you!"

Brianna groaned and her fingers moved down, caressing 'her.' "Spread your legs and do that, Bri," I whispered. Her legs parted and I could see the swelling smile of 'her' lips… that perfect orchid that was her sex. Brianna's fingers teased all around 'her' tip, causing this beautiful creature to catch her breath in gasps. I looked at her and she was pleading with her eyes.

"Cum for me, Brianna! But cum on my face… in my mouth!"

Bri cried out and rapidly swung her legs over my face. I gazed up at 'her' beauty, watching this ladies fingers, noting how she touched herself. I could see the orchid shaped lips of 'her' blooming and swelling as her body sensuously swayed with need and desire. Twice more, Brianna lurched, gasping for breath as she came closer and closer to orgasm. I flicked my tongue up to the petals of the orchid, catching her dew on my tongue and tasting her beautiful nectar for the first time.

"OOH!" she cried. I flicked my tongue out again, this time to delicately touch the puckered rose next to the orchid. "OHHHHH!" she cried again, pressing down slightly and then shuddering upward. My tongue flicked out, alternating at both entrances, her pelvic thrusting becoming more and more jagged with each touch. Then, with one long lick from the pucker, across 'her' and to the bud that Brianna was furiously caressing, I heard her scream and felt a torrent of warm wetness gushing onto my chin and lips.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH! I'm COOOOOOOMiiiiinnnnnnggg!" she cried, collapsing on top of me, covering me with 'her' as she did. I lapped continuously, causing Bri to gasp and jerk, but never move from her spot. She held on to my elbows, my hands tearing fiercely at the bottom of the pillow and behind my head. Every once in a while, Bri would let out a stacatto scream and more nectar would flow.

"Enough!" she finally panted, removing herself from my face. "Enough!" she gasped again, collapsing to a sitting position on the floor. She stared off into space, her faced a vision of beauty. When her eyes refocused, they were on "him."

Brianna's hand reached out and stroked 'him.' She caressed the soft skin against the hard flesh for several moments, staring at it intently, taking in its size and its shape.

"I've got to have him in me," she said to no one in particular. She got up, raised a leg and straddled my body. With one swoop of her hips, she sheathed my sword deeply inside her hot, wet sex. I cried out and she bent down, the tips of her breasts again caressing my hairs, her own tresses on my shoulder. Bending, she licked her own juices from my face before kissing me passionately, our tongues doing battle as her hips began to thrust up and down.

She took me, she used me, she gratified her soul on my manhood. It was as if 'he' and 'her' were made for one another. Brianna became more passionate, her nails digging into my skin, then reaching underneath the pillow to hold my wrists. I kissed her head and she bent up. I kissed her eyes as I felt her breath on my neck, her body still pistoning with her need. I kissed her nose as she rose toward me. I then kissed her mouth, cruelly, passionately. Biting her lips softly and then crushing myself against her, my arms desperately wanting to come out and pull her to me. Her body engulfed me and I felt myself getting close.

"Do it!" she told me, "Do it in me! Do it in meeeeeeeeee!" I thrust upward and 'he' spewed inside of 'her,' drenching her soul with his liquid fire. Brianna let out a crackling groan and then bit fiercely into my shoulder, screaming as her own liquids flooded across mine, drenching 'him' in sweet sweet love.

Our sweaty bodies came together as we both struggled to breathe. She held me and kissed my neck and shoulders, licked down my chest and under my arms. We lay like that for several minutes, occasionally licking at the sweat dripping from each other. We were silent the whole time, savoring the moment, afraid that speaking would break the spell.

"I love your smell," she finally whispered against my chest. She then buried herself into my arm. "I love how a man smells when he sweats!"

She kissed me all over, her tongue occasionally flicking against my skin. Her chin rested against my stomach.

"Oh, God!" she cried out softly, a small sniffle crackling in the silence as her cheek pressed against me, lightly banging itself against my body. "Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!"

"What?" I said, wanting to reach out and caress her. She simply hugged me tight and held me, then moved down and began to lick our mingled sexual juices from my groin. She looked up at me as she put the spent version of him against her tongue and her eyes glistened with tears.

It was at that moment I knew… I had thought she was controlling me, making me give her my all, possessing me. I had thought that she was too beautiful for me to have… But now I could see. By my not touching her, I had allowed her to give me all of her, to possess her in a way no other man would let her. She looked at me with those liquid brown eyes and took 'him' inside her warm mouth again. Moving back, she said in an almost little-girl voice, "You can touch me now. I am yours."

* * * * *

I took Brianna to the airport and she hugged me, holding me as if she didn't want to let go. Nor did I want to let her go! Her lithe, sensuous body molded itself against me and I smelled the sweet, alluring scent of her perfume, drinking it in, along with the smell of her skin, her hair and her clothing. I wanted to remember her forever this way!

Back at the hotel, after she had made love to me, worshipped me, I made love to her, touching, caressing, holding, caring. We hadn't left that bed for the rest of the night and for most of the next two days, ordering room service to eat and even watching an erotic movie on TV. I had taken her in every way, without inhibition, without demand, without refusal. She gave me her all. I wanted so much to possess her and have her possess me, but I dared not say it… we were, after all, 'not supposed to fall in love.'

They announced her flight and we broke our embrace. She smiled and leaned up to kiss me on the nose.

"Promise you will come see me as soon as you can?" she pleaded.

"Two weeks, love. Two weeks."

"God," she cried softly, teasingly, resting her head against me one more time, "I don't know if I can wait that long."

I held her and then the last call for her flight was announced. She grabbed her bag and kissed me again. "Take care of yourself, lover," she told me with that confident smile. I reflected it back at her, hearing a comment from some young guys passing. "Lucky sonuvabitch!" She then turned and went through the security gate. I watched her sexy walk as she slid through the gate. Was she sliding away from me forever? Would the magic still be there in two weeks?

My eyes welled with tears as I watched her sashay away, no longer thinking of her as 'out of my league." Just as I was about to turn and go, she stopped, hesitated and then spun around to give me the most wistful look, blowing me a kiss with tear filled eyes…

We both knew what we both feared.

It would be a long two weeks...

Pyro
Pyro
111 Followers
12