Brianna Surrenders Ch. 1

Story Info
Woman surrenders to her deep desire to be dominated.
1.4k words
4.21
73.8k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 07/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrWho
DrWho
64 Followers

Brianna left her job on Friday evening, dressed in her conservative business suit, white blouse, hose, and low healed shoes. The same job, a data input supervisor, and the same style of clothes. She was a beautiful woman, but did nothing to either accept her beauty nor accent it, but she longed for something more. She rode the elevator to the garage and climbed into her Chevy sedan and started her hour ride home.

Arriving home, she parked her car and walked into the house. Her cat greeted her by rubbing himself against her leg. She threw her briefcase in the chair, removed her jacket and walked into the kitchen. She opened the cabinet and removed a can of cat food and as she opened it hit the play button on her message machine. She put the food in the cat's dish and heard the first message was a hang up. The second was a telemarketer saying she was the lucky person chosen to receive a trip to Florida and a number to call back. She turned to walk out of the room when she heard the last message start. It was from her best friend and she was inviting her to a party. She stopped and thought for a minute or two before walking to the phone and calling Sharon.

Sharon answered and was glad to hear Brianna was interested. "What time is the party?" asked Brianna.

Sharon replied, "eight tonight and I know you need a good party, after your exciting week at work."

Brianna sighed and though she could use a little excitement in her routine and told Sharon she would be there.

Brianna walked into her room and undressed. She looked in the full view mirror and admired her lovely 5'5" frame. She had nice legs, a tight ass, and perky 34B breasts. She often wished they were bigger, but brought her hands to her breasts and lightly pinched her nipples. A volt of power shot through her body and to her perfectly trimmed pussy. She dropped one hand between her legs and though how long it had been since she had enjoyed a man's presence there. She dropped both hands and walked into the shower.

She took a long, hot shower and washed her pussy, breasts, and ass, all the while thinking what it would be like to be made to obey a man's wishes and what it would be like to be made to pleasure another woman. She pushed the thoughts from her mind, for they were just a fantasy, and got out of the shower and dried off.

Walking into her room she picked the clothes she would wear tonight. She pulled a lacy pair of blue panties up her legs and picked a matching bra and snapped it in front, adjusting her breasts inside the push up cups. She thought about hose, but changed her mind and pulled on a garter belt and sat on the bed and pulled the stocking up each leg. As she attached the garter she admired how well her legs looked in stockings. She next picked a somewhat shorter skirt than she normally wears; the hem fell just 8 inches above her knees. She liked the way it showed off her legs. She picked a pull over top that showed off what little, she thought, cleavage she had. Admiring herself in the mirror, she grabbed a jacket and left her house for Sharon's party.

Sharon lived with her husband in a large house on the outskirts of town and Brianna loved that area. She arrived and was greeted by Sharon who smiled at her as she entered and as she took off her coat, Sharon whistled and laughed. "You look great Brianna, it sure beats those conservative suits you always wear to work."

Brianna just smiled and followed Sharon into the party. Most of the people there she had meet before at Sharon's other parties and she resigned herself to having a good time, then going home. The night progressed without much excitement, until she looked across the room and say a tall, 6'5' man standing talking to a group of people. She did not realize she was staring until she caught him looking at her and smiling. She turned her head, embarrassed and blushed. Stephen smiled to himself and knew she was the one he was looking for all night.

Stephen excused himself and walked towards Brianna. She turned as she saw him walking towards her, not knowing what to do, but she had a feeling running through her body, that she had not felt before. Stephen stood next to her and said, " Hello, my name is Stephen, and I could not help but come over and say hi. You have to be the most beautiful woman here tonight." Brianna blushed and looked up at him and said, "Hi, I'm Brianna, a friend of the hostess and her husband. I have never seen you at one of their parties before and I would have remembered you."

"I am sure you would have Brianna. Give me your hand." Stephen said in a firm but forceful voice. Brianna was startled for a moment, he was a perfect stranger and he was ordering her to give him her hand. How dare he, she though before placing her hand in his. Stephen gripped her hand and led her down the hallway. Stephen stopped in at one of Sharon's spare bedrooms and opened the door and led her inside.

Inside, Stephen closed the door and as he did, Brianna looked around and saw a suitcase against the wall. Turning she looked at him in the eyes with a question unsaid. Stephen smiled and said, "yes I am staying here and this is my room." Stephen turned and locked the door. Brianna felt a tingle run down right her back and right into her pussy. Stephen moved in front of Brianna and tilted her head up. He leaned forward and lightly kissed her lips. Brianna sighed as she felt his hands on her shoulders, gently pushing her to her knees.

Brianna fell to her knees and looked up at Stephen as he moved his hands to his zipper and lowered it. She sat on her knees and heels, wondering he thought he was doing as she saw him pull his semi hard, 9 inch circumcised cock from his pants. He stroked it lightly as he put his hand behind her head and pulled her mouth towards his cock. When the head touched her lips, she opened her mouth and let him slide it into her mouth. She had not moved her arms from her side. Stephen put both his hands on her head and began to move her mouth back and forth on his cock, letting her wet his cock with her saliva. Brianna could not believe she was on her knees with a large cock in her mouth, but she sucked on it instinctively. When Stephen felt her begin to suck his cock, he pulled her head forward and shoved his cock into her throat. She gagged slightly but did not pull back. She found she loved having her mouth and throat fucked by this handsome man she had just met.

Stephen felt her throat give as she surrendered to him and holding her head between his hands, he moved his hips and began to fuck her mouth in earnest. Stephen closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of fucking this lovely woman's mouth. Faster and faster he moved his cock in and out of her mouth and throat and when he felt his balls tighten, he told her nothing, just held her head tighter and pushed his cock deep into her throat. He started to cum in her mouth. Brianna swallowed as he came and kept sucking his cock until her was drained of all his juice and his cock was clean.

Stephen pulled his cock from her mouth and zipped up his pants. "Stand," was he said and she did so without thought or comment. He looked deeply into her eyes, knowing she was his to do with as he pleased, and said, "You were very good and pleased me. You will come to me, here at Sharon's, tomorrow at 9:30. Do not be late." He stroked her cheek with his hand and unlocking the door, left to return to the party. Brianna stood there a moment before she realized she had cum herself as she was sucking his cock and was wet thinking of what tomorrow would bring. She checked her makeup before leaving the room and finding Sharon. Once she had she said she must be going and Sharon just smiled at her.

What will tomorrow bring? Let me know if you want to know.

DrWho
DrWho
64 Followers