Brianna's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning.
3k words
4.41
30.5k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelSub
AngelSub
14 Followers

Brianna sat in the staff break room taking a small break before her next rounds. Her mind was a morass of thoughts. Was Callie alright? Was Brie herself doing the right thing? Well, there really was no help for it she thought. Callie was a grown woman, wasn't she?

Suddenly her pager went off, breaking into her thoughts as the overhead announcement blared "Code blue room 328. Code blue room 328. All visitors please refrain from using the elevators for the next five minutes. Thank you for your cooperation."

Brie jumped up from her chair, her mind going quickly to the job ahead and the patient in room 328. Josh was only seventeen and Brie had fallen in love with him in the three months she had been taking care of him. She had been working in her capacity as a respiratory therapist in the emergency department when he was brought in with third degree burns on July forth. Josh's dad was supposed to work the fireworks display in one of the local city parks but he had gotten drunk and passed out.

Josh knew they couldn't afford to lose the income, so he had taken his father's place. Unfortunately his father had made some faulty connections and when Josh went to fix it, the display blew up into a fireball. Josh had been at the center and had taken the brunt of the explosion. Since then his body had tried to fail him many times, but Brie had thought he was over the worst of it.

As she reached the room Brie summed up the situation. A nurse was doing compressions trying to restart his heart. Brie quickly moved to the head of the bed, took the bag, turned on the oxygen and started breathing for Josh. As she watched the nurses push drugs into his IV, she prayed that he would make it through this. Dr. Weaver entered the room and asked what had happened. Brie listened as Josh's nurse for the night shift filled him in. Dr. Weaver ordered atropine to be administered. Brie could only stare for a moment and then cut in.

"Dr. Weaver, you can't give him atropine."

"Don't tell me what I can't do! I said give him the drug!"

Brie took a deep breath before trying again, "Dr. Weaver, Josh is allergic to atropine."

The doctor just gave her a cold look and ordered that epinephrine keep being given. "Hold compressions." Brie looked at the monitor hoping for a sign of life. There! A blip, another, then another, Brie let out the breath she hadn't been aware she was holding. Dr. Weaver looked around, "good job team." He gave Brie one last look and left the room.

Brie hooked Josh back up to the ventilator and pushed the hair out of his eyes. As she looked at him, she couldn't help but think how much he had been through and how much he still had to go. She walked out of Josh's room and to the nurse's station. Betty, the night supervisor was there making notes. She looked up as Brie approached and her eyes filled with pity. "Brie, I know you have the patient's best interest at heart. I also know there will consequences from tonight. Dr. Weaver asked for your name."

"What can he do Betty? I didn't do anything wrong! You were here the last time Joshie was given atropine, it nearly killed him!"

"I know, but Dr. Weaver is the head of the burn unit. You could have been a little more diplomatic. You are one of the best therapists we have and I don't want to lose you! He could have you up on disciplinary charges before the board, not to mention your license."

"On what charge Betty? If he bothered to keep up with his patients he would have known that Joshie was allergic." In disgust Brie walked out of the unit back to the break room to take some aspirin. She knew Betty was right. Some doctors had the God complex down to a T. Dr. Weaver was definitely was of these. He walked around the hospital as if he owned the place, which, she supposed was not a bad analogy. The board of directors let him get away with practically everything and now she was in his firing line.

Brie managed to make it through the rest of the night without incident and went home. She needed to talk to Callie something fierce! But Callie was in Colorado meeting with a Dom. Brie really didn't understand what it was all about, but she was trying to support her friend in what she felt she needed to do. She called Callie's cell phone, listening to the ringing and then voice mail. Brie left a message thinking how bad she really needed her here. Deciding a hot bath would help, she went to the bathroom to run the water and add the oil. Thank goodness she didn't work tonight! She needed a couple of days to clear her head. She slipped into the hot water and eased back to let the warmth take the tension from her body. While she tried to clear her mind and relax the phone rang. She had a handset next to her on the floor so she looked at the caller ID. Great, the hospital, the machine could pick up. She would see what they wanted later.

Brie finally relaxed as the water grew cool. She was getting out of the tub when someone knocked on her door. She was wrapping a robe around her body when the knocking became pounding she went to see who was being so impatient. Brie looked through the peephole and fell back on her heels as her mind reeled. Dr. Weaver was pounding on her door looking like an avenging angel. "Just a minute!" Trying to compose herself, Brie took a deep breath and reached for the doorknob. As she opened the door, Dr. Weaver pushed his way in. "Excuse me, but just what the hell do you think you are doing?" Brie demanded.

"Shut up and sit down!"

"First of all doctor, I am off the clock. Second, this is my home, not the hospital. You do not have the right to barge in!" Brie was so mad she was shaking.

Dr. Greg Weaver took stock of the woman before him. Brianna James was about 30, 5"3', 120 pounds with emerald eyes that were spitting sparks at him. He remembered flame colored hair that was up in a towel at the moment. "Please sit down, we need to talk." His tone changed to cajoling.

Brie contrarily did not want to sit just because he wanted her to. But her better sense won out, she knew she needed to straighten this out with him before it went any farther. She sat on the end of the couch as far from him as she could get. He sat down next to her. For some reason that Brie couldn't comprehend this disturbed her. Greg Weaver was a handsome man in his late 40's with black hair lightly peppered with grey. He had deep set brown eyes and a wide smile when he was getting his way.

"You wanted to talk, so talk." Brie told him.

He scowled at her as he gathered his thoughts which had quickly changed to other things when she had sat down and her robe had gaped open.

"What you did was inexcusable Brianna." He began.

"Stop for just one minute. What did I do that was so bad? I stopped you from giving a patient a drug that could kill him. I don't consider that a hanging offense."

"While that is true, you called me on it in front of the entire code team."

"Was I supposed to let the drug be given and then say by the way doctor, you screwed up?"

"Certainly not, but there are ways to respectfully address superiors."

"Doctor it was a code. Tensions are high. I'm sorry if I offended you, but I have taken care of Josh Myers for 3 months, in fact I was there when they brought him in. I know his chart front to back. If I am not an advocate for him, who will be?" She asked softly.

"Well, I have to admire your passion for your patient's welfare, but I wonder if you are not too close to this one?"

"This may get me fired, but maybe you are not close enough." Brie was startled by his burst of laughter.

"Okay, you may have a point, Brianna. Tell you what, let's try starting over. Why don't you get dressed and let me take you out to breakfast?"

"I really don't think that would be a good idea Dr. Weaver."

"Call me Greg."

"No, that would definitely be a bad idea. We have a professional relationship and I won't jeopardize my position." She looked at Greg with a determined light in her eye.

As he stood to leave he offered her a parting shot. "Alright, I'll accept that for now. But, Brianna I won't take no for long. I am not a patient man." He quietly closed the door behind him. Brie shivered at his words, not sure if they were a threat or a promise.

That day seemed to be a turning point. Greg would not leave her alone. It seemed to Brie that every time she turned around he was there. About a week after the code Greg summoned Brie to his office. "Brie, I'm taking you to dinner tonight."

"I already told you Dr. Weaver that is not a good idea."

"And I told you two things; first call me Greg, second I am not a patient man and my patience has come to an end. I will be at your house at seven. Be ready."

Brie walked out of Greg's office muttering under her breath. Of all the high handed, egotistical, conceited demands. Maybe she didn't find him attractive. Did he think of that? Oh, who was she kidding? The man was a walking wet dream. Well, she would show him anyway. She didn't have to go now did she?

Brie waited nervously for the doorbell that evening. She would tell him politely thanks, but no thanks. Although, to be honest, that hadn't worked too well this morning in his office. She paced in her living room, not being able to sit still. What was it about the man that made her so nervous? Granted, he could hurt her career, but it was something more than that. Greg disturbed her on a personal level. As the thoughts continued to tumble through her mind, the phone rang startling her. "Hi Brie."

"Oh Callie! I miss you so much! How are you?" The words just tumbled out of Brie's mouth as her best friend listened with concern. She let the frustration and need fill her voice. Callie, for her part just listened and let her friend vent. When Brie's words drifted off Callie finally broke into the silence.

"First of all, I am better than I have been in years and although I know you care about me, that isn't what you want to know. Brie, I have long suspected something and I think I am right. But, it is something you will have to find out for yourself. I think the reason Greg bothers you so much is that you can't control him. You have always been in control of any relationship you have ever had. Just see where this one takes you."

"Callie, the man is technically my boss. It could end up very bad."

"Or, it could end up being the best thing that ever happened to you." Callie said quietly.

"I'm so confused. I don't know what to do!"

"I know you don't, but just try going with it Brie, just let go for once in your life. I have to go now, remember I love you and I'll talk to you soon."

Brie hung up the phone thinking about Callie's words 'just let go for once in your life,' could she really do that she wondered. She paced some more and then went to get dressed.

When the knock sounded precisely at seven, Brie was dressed and ready for Greg. He was dressed handsomely in slacks and a dress shirt. "You look beautiful. I'm glad to see you are ready. I was afraid I would have to drag you out of here kicking and screaming."

"You almost did. I talked to a friend though and she convinced me that maybe I was being too hard on you."

They went to the car and he started driving through the neighborhood. "Where are we going?" Brie wanted to know.

"Someplace I think you will like very much."

They arrived at a spacious house on the other side of town. Greg escorted Brie up to the front door and led her through the house. "Where are we?"

"My house, I want to get to know you Brie and not in some impersonal restaurant. I made dinner and want you to relax. Would you like a glass of wine?"

"Um, sure, I guess." Brie stammered out. This is not what she had been expecting at all. He handed her the crystal glass with her wine while she looked around his spacious home.

"Like what you see? I had it built about five years ago."

"It's beautiful." And it really was; all wood and glass backed onto a wooded acre. A gorgeous view to dine by. As they ate and talked Brie found herself relaxing and enjoying herself. Greg was an interesting and knowledgeable companion. She found herself becoming a little emboldened by the wine and staring at his lips. When they were clearing the table Brie found herself brushing up against Greg and becoming aroused. As the last dish was put in the kitchen, Greg pulled her into his arms and met her lips with a hungry intensity that drained Brie of any thought.

His tongue snaked into her mouth dueling with her own until he had her moaning and pulling him to her. Greg ran his hands over her voluptuous body undressing her before she even realized what he had intended. When she stood naked before his admiring gaze he pulled her into another room. Brie looked at the equipment in the room and tried to bolt but he held her firm. "You won't elude me tonight Brianna."

He dragged her to a table where he laid her down, securing her arms and legs to the four corners. Brie struggled, testing the bonds that held her fast. "You can't do this! I will turn you in!"

"I don't think so, Brianna. I am going to show you who is in control now. Something someone should have shown you years ago." He took something from a table that looked like a ball with leather strips running through it. He attached this to her head making sure the ball was firmly in her mouth. Brie could only groan helplessly around the gag. He then did something with the table and the end dropped out from under her leaving her bottom hanging in the air. He took something else from the table and moved to her left side. He began playing with her breast, paying particular attention to her nipple until it was hard and swollen with need then he took the clamp from his hand and tightened it on the blood engorged nub causing Brie to scream behind the gag.

Greg walked around the table and played with the other breast and nipple in much the same way, taking the peak into his mouth to suckle and bite until she writhed. The clamp biting into her flesh caused a fire to begin to spread throughout Brie's body. She felt the moisture gathering in her cunt, her body betraying her need. She watched as Greg caressed her stomach and stepped back to undress.

"This is what you need Brianna, whether you know it or not. This is what you ache for." He stepped between her outstretched legs and reached a hand between her thighs. She felt his fingers on her sex and moaned with helplessness. He smiled as he found her wet and needy. Wanting his touch, she tried to wiggle closer to the tormenting fingers. He laughed as she blushed at her wanton behavior. "Yes, this is what you need."

He leaned down and ran his tongue over her breasts rubbing his hard cock over her swollen clit. His tongue slapped at her trapped nipples causing her to moan and electric sparks to spread through her body. He continued his exploration of her torso with his tongue as he ran his tongue down her stomach to dip into her naval. Greg moved further down to her cunt that was now flowing freely. He ran his tongue up the wet slit to taste her essence. He then began to lap at her cunt enjoying the taste and the whimpers she was making. Brie squirmed in her bonds, not sure whether she was trying to get closer or get away. He was doing delicious things to her body and she could feel the orgasm growing.

Greg rose up guiding his rock hard cock to the dripping cunt before him. Slowly he pushed into the tightness that was Brianna. When he was in to the hilt, he stopped to savor the hot, tight glove that now held him. "Now Brianna, you are mine!" Greg began to fuck her hard and fast, reaching up to play with her tortured nipples. The orgasm that had threatened burst through Brie like a fire raging out of control. Her body tensed and then bucked hard as it raged through her body. Greg felt the contractions grip him in a vice. At her peak he removed the clamps which sent her on another tidal wave of pleasure. As Brie screamed over and over he spilled himself deep into her ravaged body.

When she lay limp and exhausted, he tenderly removed the gag from her mouth. Brie worked her jaw and looked up at him. Greg looked into her eyes and kissed her long and deep.

"That was just the start, Brianna."

AngelSub
AngelSub
14 Followers