Brianna's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Lessons continue.
2.4k words
4.55
26.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelSub
AngelSub
14 Followers

The next day Brie was sore and aching, her mind going over the events of the previous night. Had she really lost all control? Had she really enjoyed it? She blushed as she remembered she had more than enjoyed it, she had reveled in it, gloried to his total possession.

As the thoughts went round and round in her head she wondered if this was what Callie had tried to explain to her. Just the thought of her was enough. Brie missed her horribly. Callie would be home soon. Brie could only think, not soon enough.

The days passed and Brie was conscious of Greg as never before. She knew when he walked into a room. He haunted her dreams. Her body ached for his touch. She knew she was in trouble, but for the life of her she couldn't get him out of her mind.

A few days later Brie found herself at Greg's office door. She reached up to knock and stopped. What was she doing? Had she gone out of her mind? Just as she convinced herself to leave, the door opened. Brie could only stare up into Greg's eyes helpless to speak.

Greg could see the need in Brie, knew she was helpless to fight her body and heart. He knew she still didn't understand what was happening. He wanted to be the one to teach her, to show her, to guide her. He knew that in the end she would be magnificent when she finally gave up control and realized she was submissive to her core. Greg pulled her into his office and shut the door behind her.

"What do you want Brianna?"

"I don't know." She whispered. "I don't know what I'm doing here." Brie pleaded with her eyes.

"Be at my house at eight tonight Brianna. Do not be late."

Brie walked out of the office and let out a breath she hadn't been aware of holding. Her emotions were a mass of butterflies fighting to free themselves of her body. She felt weak and her knees were shaking. She knew she would be at Greg's house that night. What she didn't know was why? Brie felt out of control something she had never been in her life. As alien as it was, it was also tinged with excitement.

As Brie pulled up to Greg's house that night, she again wondered at herself. Her body seemed to have a will of its own, and it wanted Greg. With a trembling hand she knocked on his door. He led her straight to his playroom.

"Take off your clothes slowly for me Brianna." Her hands reached up to do his bidding without her conscious thought. When she bent over to lower her panties down over her calves he told her, "once the panties are gone, spread your legs wide and hold on to your ankles."

Brie felt vulnerable and open, bent over and spread wide for his inspection. She felt his hands on her thighs, running over her heated skin as goose flesh broke out. She felt the wetness start in her sex, readying her body. His fingers roamed up over the bottom displayed so temptingly before him. He wanted to see it redden under the paddle, but not just yet.

Greg ran two fingers between her lips and felt the wetness saturate his invading digits. Moving further up he pinched her clit, causing Brie to gasp and jerk in surprise. He put a restraining hand on her hip. "You are not to move Brianna. I will explore your body to MY satisfaction. You want this. You don't understand it, but you want it. You want what I can give you. You need me to teach you, and I will." He lightly tapped on her clit and Brie could not hold back the cry that was only part pain. Greg noted the effect the slight slap had on Brie. Her juices were flowing freely.

"Stand up Brianna, keep your legs spread and clasp your hands behind your neck."

Greg watched the full breasts slightly bounce with her ragged breathing as they were proudly thrust forth in her new position. The nipples were very hard and engorged as her excitement built. He reached out to cup those breasts in his palms. He ran his thumbs over the peaks. Brie shivered at the pleasure that coursed through her body. His touch was doing things to her that none had ever done.

"I am going to do things to you Brianna. I am going to show you what you need and what you crave. I know what you desire, what is in your deepest heart even though you don't. I will teach you what it is to be owned. To belong to someone as never before, to serve as you need to serve, to be treasured for who you truly are."

"I'm scared. I have never felt like this before. You confuse me."

"I know this is all new to you. Trust me and let yourself go Brianna."

She started to shake her head and Greg held her still. He looked deep into her emerald eyes. "You will be mine. Accept it and let go. I will help you." He led her over to a corner of the room where a St. Andrews cross was set up. "Step up on the platform and raise your hands to the top of the cross." Brie did and watched as he strapped her wrists to the cross. Then she felt him spread her legs and strap her ankles to the bottom.

"Now I am going to blindfold you Brianna. This is to help you let go. You will need to reach out with your other senses." He felt the tremble that ran through her body as the blindfold lowered over her eyes. She could feel the warmth of his body as he pressed up against her back. "You are so beautiful Brianna, open and vulnerable to me." Greg was whispering in her ear, sending sparks of pleasure shooting down her spine.

"Your skin is so soft and pliant begging for my touch. Your breasts fill my hands to overflowing, the nipples hard and aching for my mouth to take them. Your ass begs to be spanked by my hand, turned to a delicious shade of pink. Your sweet, wet cunt waits to grip my cock like a silken glove. Your mouth begs to be kissed and filled with my cum."

As his voice flowed over Brie, she seemed to lose herself in his words. She could feel each part that he spoke of tingle and tighten, ache to be used as he described her body in detail. He stepped back and she felt cold. Suddenly warmth striped her back. Brie cried out as sensation ripped through her body. The flogger found its mark again and again as Brie strained in her bonds. Her body was on fire. Greg stopped and again pressed his body to hers.

Brie pressed her abused back to him as tightly as she could. She wanted to feel him, all of him. "Please, please take me." She begged.

"Not yet Brianna, does your body feel on fire? Do you need relief baby?" Her answer was to moan and push her body to him even more. He pushed his leg up to her sex letting her rub her aching clit on the rough material. "It's okay Brianna, let go. Just let yourself feel. I'm right here with you. Feel my hands on your swollen breasts. Feel my fingers pinching and twisting your aching nipples. It feels good doesn't, baby? Feel my body with yours, let go!"

Greg bit into her shoulder and Brie screamed as the orgasm tore through her body. Wave after wave seemed to shatter her senses and leave her drained in their wake. She slumped in her bonds against Greg as the last crest finally ebbed. Greg released her and caught her as her knees gave way. He sat down in a chair and pulled a blanket around her naked body, holding her close. When she had rested, she looked up at him. "What would you have of me?"

"All of you. But at this moment, I want you on your knees. My cock is aching to be in your mouth."

Brie slowly slid off of Greg's lap to her knees. She reached up to unbutton his pants and pull the zipper down. He raised his hips slightly to give her room to pull his pants down. She pulled his shoes off and then his pants. She lightly kissed her way up his legs to the juncture of his thighs. Brie took his shaft in her hand and kissed the head, savoring the texture against her lips. Her tongue reached out and licked at the underside of the mushroom head. Greg shuddered and Brie felt emboldened. She opened her mouth and took the head into the hot, wet cavern.

She started sucking on just the head encouraging the precum to flow onto her tongue. Slowly, taking more and more of him into her mouth, Brie worked his erection. She loved the way he filled her almost to overflowing. She wanted him to fill her mouth with his delicious cum. Brie worked faster and kept moving until he was in the back of her throat. She tried to relax her muscles to allow him entrance. Greg grabbed the back of her head and started pumping into Brie's all consuming mouth. Just when she thought she couldn't take it, Greg erupted onto her waiting tongue. She swallowed as fast as she could. She wanted all of him. When she was done she looked up at him and smiled.

"Brianna you are a very special woman. You are a true born submissive." She started to speak but he stopped her. "No, I want you to hear me out first. I want you to think about what I am telling you. You don't like people to be upset with you, you will bend over backwards to work it out with someone that is angry with you. You want to please people. You want to serve. And in your deepest heart, you want to please and serve one person."

Brie thought about his words. No, she didn't like people to be mad at her. Yes, she did like to please people. Was the rest true? Thinking about it logically, it was. If she could be special to just one person, to serve and please and .... Oh God! She did want to be owned, to give herself completely. She looked to Greg with dawning horror in her eyes, her own thoughts scaring her to her toes.

"But, I can't want this. It isn't right. I shouldn't want to owned and dominated."

"Brianna, it is right. Just because it is not what is considered 'normal' does not make it wrong. We will go slowly. I will help you understand. I have wanted you since I first met you and you will be mine."

"Now that you have started to accept, we will begin your training. Lie across my lap Brianna."

Brie got up from the floor and placed herself across Greg's lap. "You will keep your hands on the floor. I am going to spank you now. Your ass begs for a firm hand and I am tired of holding mine."

Brie felt the first blow and though it stung, it wasn't so bad. The second was harder and she gasped at the sting. The next had her crying out and starting to squirm. As the spanking continued Brie started to cry. It was starting to hurt more and more. But, underneath, she could also feel a undeniable tingle beginning in her sex. Incredibly this was exciting her!

Greg stopped the spanking and rubbed the glowing pink cheeks before him. He had been correct; the color was perfect on her. He reached between her legs and felt the moisture overflowing her lips.

"Stand up now Brianna." Shakily she got to her feet. "I want you to lie down on the table and put your feet up in the stirrups." Slowly Brie made her way to the table and hissed as she sat down. She laid down and he helped her put her feet up and adjust her position on the table until he was satisfied. He strapped her legs in and put a strap at her waist.

"You are free to move your hands. You may stimulate your breasts if you wish. However, do not reach below your waist Brianna. If you do, you will be punished and your hands will be tied down."

Greg pulled a table over by her legs and sat on a stool between her thighs. She felt his hot breath on her sex and a shiver raced through her body. She felt his tongue delve into her body and couldn't stop the moan of pleasure. "You taste so sweet Brianna, so creamy." As his tongue continued its assault on her cunt, Brie felt his fingernails roaming on the sensitive skin of her rear. The line between pain and pleasure was blurring.

She felt his tongue moving back until finally it touched her anus. "No, not there. You can't do that."

"Brianna, you are now mine to do with as I please. You will deny me nothing. Now, just relax and let go."

His tongue plundered her and she finally abandoned herself to the sensation. She felt something cold and then felt stretched as a finger entered her virgin ass. When a second was added she groaned. "Please, no more."

"Shh, just relax baby. It will get better in a minute. Play with your nipples." He started sucking on her clit and Brie felt herself relaxing and even liking the intruders stretching her sphincter. Then Greg began to pump the fingers in and out of her body. She began to move in time with the fingers trying to take more of them into her. Suddenly, something bit into her clit and she screamed as her body tried to rid itself of the intruder.

Greg stood and removed his fingers from her grasping ass. "I have put on a clit clamp Brianna. It will take a moment for you to get used to it." He guided his raging cock to her dripping sex and very slowly entered her. As his body touched the clamp the fire burning in Brie exploded. Her nails raked the table as the only thing she could reach. Her body convulsed and flew in a million different directions. Her mind exploded and nothing seemed real except where his body joined hers. As she floated back to reality, she saw Greg looking at her with wonder.

AngelSub
AngelSub
14 Followers