Brian's Next Morning

Story Info
He starts the day off right.
3k words
3.81
23.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bighockey
bighockey
10 Followers

I wake up and notice that Kathy has gotten up earlier. I roll out of bed and go to the bathroom to relieve my morning piss. As I finish releasing my morning urination, my morning boner starts to subside. I grab a pair of loss-fitting boxers from my dresser and proceed to go to the living room. I can hear the television talking as I hear the cooking of breakfast in the kitchen. I turn the corner to see Kathy standing at the stove. She is wearing her silk pajama top that barely extends to the base of her nice round ass. She moves slightly from side to side as she grabs utensils to finish completing the delicious breakfast I have to look forward to. Her top sways just enough for me to notice her ass. She is not wearing any panties. She normally never does in the morning. Just as the timer goes off, she opens the oven and bends over to get the biscuits from the rack. I look to see her clean shaven pussy lips as her top rides up her ass. I can see a little moisture on her lips. My mouth salivates as I remember the night before when I was eating her pussy as her cum filled my mouth. She stands back up as she places the tray on the stove.

"Good morning, sexy," I announce as she puts the finishing touches on the great breakfast she had prepared.

"How did you sleep?" she asks as she reaches for the plates in the cabinet.

I walk behind her and help reach for the plates that is high in the cabinet. My semi erect cock grazes her ass. "Good," I answer as I walk back to the table with the plates in my hand.

"Are you hungry?" she asks as she grabs the tray of eggs, sausage, and bacon from the stove and walks towards the table.

Her top is thin and silky. I can see her big round tits sway as she turns and I see her extremely hard nipples glide across the smooth fabric. "Starving," I answer as I grin slightly.

"Thanks for the movie last night," Kathy says as she sits in the chair next to me.

"It was my pleasure," I reassured her as I begin to fill my plate with all the delicious food she prepared. I look down as I prepare my food and notice the fold of her beautiful pussy barely visible under the bottom of her pajama top.

"Kids are gone to school?" I inquire as I take a healthy bite of breakfast.

"Yeah, they left about 30 minutes ago," she says as a small drop of gravy falls from her mouth and on her chest. She uses one finger to wipe the clump from her top as it strums across her hard nipple. She licks it from her finger as I feel a tingle shutter through my cock.

I see her legs open and close slightly as we sit and make small talk. I glance down occasionally and begin to notice the moisture on her pussy lips to increase. This make my member begin to react more and more.

I stand up and move to grab my wife's plate. "Can I get this for you?"

"Sure," she complies as she turns her head to notice an almost fully erect dick inches from her face.

I take her plate to the sink and run water over both of them. I turn to catch the quick movement of her hand leaving her crotch as if she had been caught. She casually move it up to her face as I walked towards the table. She slipped her finger in her mouth like she was trying to get something from in between her teeth. I noticed a light glaze of moisture on her finger as she sucked it off. I could feel her eyes looking at my hard on as I began to sit back in my seat.

"What is on the agenda today?" I asked her as I grabbed my cup of coffee and began to sip on it.

"Well, I think there are a few things that need to be done around the house," she suggested as she got up from her seat and went to the stove to clean the rest of the dishes from breakfast preparation.

I went to help as she began putting things in the refrigerator. I handed her the milk and then the bacon. She kneeled down to put the bacon in the bottom drawer when I turned to hand her the butter. Again, she turned and was caught by surprise as my cock tapped her cheek. She hesitated a second and looked up in my eyes. She grabbed the butter and put it away without breaking eye contact.

In one swift motion, she dropped to her knees and grabbed my cock. She yanked my boxers to the floor as my snake popped up into her face. She immediately opened her mouth and stuffed my cock in her warm mouth. She caressed my balls as my cock slipped slowly deeper in her mouth. I tilted my head as the feeling was amazing. I could feel my cock growing faster and faster in her mouth. It only took a couple of bobs of her head before I was at my full hardness. I looked down to see small tears run down her cheek as she was beginning to gag on my meat. She releases my cock from her hot wet mouth as a trail of spit strings from her lips to the head of my prick. She grabs my saliva coated cock and slowly strokes it as she licks my balls. Her had drops to her huge breasts as she pulls and pinches her hard nipples through her silky top.

"Ohhh, yeah. Stroke my cock," I say as her hips grind against the heel of her feet that she is sitting on.

"I love you big cock. I want you to fill my mouth with your hot cum," she moans as she licks my balls as her hand explores the entire length of my dick.

A drop of precum surfaces at the tip of my cock as it starts to slide down my shaft. Kathy uses her tongue and follows its trail all the way to the head. She impales her mouth on my cock as she slurps the fluid. Her had falls from her hard nipples as it rest between her thighs. She glides them closer to her crotch as I see drops of fluid running down her leg. I know that she is ready for a release.

She uses her fingers to explore deep in her snatch. Her breathing becomes more erratic. She deep throats my cock as her tongue glides along the bottom side of the shaft. She begins to shake and shiver. I look to see her had is moving viciously in her pussy. The juices are coating her hand as I can her the wetness make smacking sounds.

I pull my cock from her mouth as I grab her shoulders to help her up. I can smell her sweet scent. I pull her closer as we kiss deeply. My hard cock brushes against the soaking wet folds of her pussy lips. Instantly, her juices coat my shaft. I could feel the heat that her pussy was putting off.

"I want to make you cum in my mouth," I said as I lead her to the couch. I always loved swallowing her cum. She tasted great. I couldn't get enough of her cum. It never really appealed to me having her cum on my cock. I loved having her spasm on my face as her juices filled my mouth.

We both walked to the couch. She had her hand around my erect cock as I turn her to face me. I lifted her top to expose her big beautiful tits. Her areolas were the size of silver dollars and her nipples were the size of dimes that stuck out about a half an inch. I grabbed her tits and massaged them as my tongue licked her pointy buds.

I had her sit on the couch as I positioned myself between her opened legs. Kathy laid back as I created a trail of kissing and licking down her chest. She was breathing hard from the anticipation. I could feel her skin quiver as my trail lead lower. I was inches above her clit when I grabbed her legs and laid them on my shoulders. I passed up her pussy and bit her thigh lightly. She shuttered as the excitement shot through her body. I could see her wet pussy glistening with sweet moisture. I dropped my head and sunk my tongue in her honey pot.

"Oh, god. Oh, fuck," Kathy moaned as I tongue fucked her hole. "Yeah, lick my cunt. You are going to make me cum. Mmmmmm, you make my pussy so wet."

I could feel the juices increase as my tongue flicked in and out of her hole. Her clit began to grow more and more. I could feel it tapping my on the nose. Her body quivered and shook more and more as my tempo increased. I lapped up as much of her juices as I could. I was on an eating frenzy.

I lifted my head and looked at her as her head was swaying from side to side. Her eyes were closed but slowly opened when I stopped. "Will you please cum in my mouth?" I asked as her eyes locked into mine.

"Yes, I want to cum with your tongue deep in me. I want you to eat my sweet nectar," she proclaimed.

I dropped my head to continue my torture on her pussy. The juices were dripping from her ass and my chin. I could not catch all of her delicious syrup. I switch between probing my tongue in her hole and licking between her lips. I raised a little until her huge clit was in my mouth. I sucked and licked her clit as I felt it pulsating in my mouth. I jabbed two fingers in her hot cunt and smack her clit with my tongue. She began to buck and jerk as her breathing was deep and hard.

"There, there, right there. Keep licking that pussy. I am close. Real close. Ohhh, fuck. Drink it up fucker," she screamed as her orgasm exploded. I opened my mouth wide to engulf her entire pussy. Her nectar flowed like a river in my mouth. I licked and lapped all the juice I could. Some oozed from the corner of my mouth and down her ass. She made it hard to maintain contact as her bucking was sporadic. I could feel her legs tighten around my head as her body stiffened. With each lick, she shook. Her juices were sweet and delicious.

As her body recovered, I slid up her body and was face to face with my wife. She kissed me softly but passionately as she shared in the juices that she deposited in my mouth and on my face. Her tongue darted in my mouth as she tasted her sweetness from my lips. Her arms wrapped around me as her hands massaged my back. I could feel her hard nipples poking my chest as her chest rose and fell from her breathing.

"I love it when you eat my pussy. You are fucking totally awesome. I wish I could have you eat me......Ahhhh!" Her sentence was interrupted with the penetration of my rock hard cock entering her awaiting pussy.

"What? What was you saying?" I asked as I buried my entire length in her hot cunt. "Fucking talk to me bitch."

"Oh......Oh......Oh," she mumbled as my hard thrusts pounded her wet pusy.

I could feel her body going limp as I punished her pussy the aggressive force. I impaled her pussy with as much force as possible. I could feel my balls smacking her ass as my cock was mutilating her burning cunt. I saw her tits rocking back and forth with each push. She was in total bliss ass her body was being invaded.

I pulled my cock from her pussy to see her juices smothering the entire length. I smacked her clit with the head of my cock and then sunk in back in her puckering lips. Her clit was still enormous from the tongue lashing minutes before. I placed my thumb on her erect bud. I put pressure on it while my cock pulsated in and out of her dripping hole. She bucked and squirmed as her clit became harder and harder. I increased my pace as my thumb beat against her clit. I was thrashing my hips into her as her moans and whimpers became pants and squeals. This only fueled my desire to bring her to another terrific orgasm.

"Oh, god I am going crazy," Kathy screams as her orgasm begins. I can feel her syrup splash against my balls as her hips jump and turn. She grabs her tits and pulls them as her face turns bright red and flush. "Fuck, fuck, God damn," she screams as my cock continues its continuous torture. "You fucking asshole," she says as her teeth grind together. Her legs wrap around me as her orgasm peaks. Her body stiffens as her legs quiver and shake. "Stop...Stop," she demands as her body recovers from the intense waves of pleasure that just invaded her entire body. She couldn't take anymore. I could feel as her juices were flowing from her pussy as my cock slowly escaped her pussy. She immediately put her hands on her hot pussy and dipped them in her soaked lips. She brought them to her mouth as her tongue licked the sweet nectar from her fingers. I could see a dark stare from her eyes as she opened them to look at me.

"God damn, you have got to give me your cum now," she commanded as she leaned up. She pushed me on the couch as she got on her knees in between my legs. Her huge tits rested on each side of my slick cock. I felt her hard nipples tough my thigh as she dropped her head to look at my hard cock. She grabbed the base of my cock as it stood straight out at her. She slowly caressed the entire length of my cock as soft moans escaped her lips. "I love your big fucking cock. Look at all the juices I put on it. It looks delicious." She was increasing the pace of her strokes as her moans became louder. The head of my cock was becoming redder as the hardness seemed to cause an aching in my loins. "I need your cock. I want your cock. I want to taste your cum. I need to swallow your hot load," she proclaimed as she quickly tossed her head down and consumed the entire length of my manhood.

"OH FUCK," I uttered as the pleasure hit me.

"You like that don't you?" she asked as my cock popped from her wet lips.

"Hell, yeah," I answered as I looked to see a saliva trail connecting her lips to the head of my pulsating cock.

She dropped her head once again to again suck my cock with the determination of a mad woman. Her moans and vigorous actions showed me that she was hungry for the huge load that was brewing in my balls. Her hands worked and stroked the base of my shaft as her mouth churned and licked my cock. I could feel her other hand fondling my balls. I could see her tits bouncing as her motions became more and more sporadic.

I could feel as my load was building faster and faster as she proceeded to deep-throat more and more of my dick in her warm mouth. My balls began to tighten and I knew that it would not be long before she would be contending with what she had hoped for earlier.

Just as I was about to unload into her hungry mouth, I stood up and grabbed her hair and tilted her head back. I grabbed my raging hard on and began stroking it with her head inches from my purple-headed monster. "Here you go," I insisted as my cock began to spasm. My first jolt of spew flew from the head of my cock and hit her on the lips. It was quickly followed by an even bigger shot that entered her mouth and coated her tongue. She lapped and moaned as my spurts were increasing in size and speed. I must have dumped a half gallon of cum in her mouth and on her face. I could see as her lips were covered in my thick load. My load lessened as the power of my squirts decreased. I loosened the grip of her head as I slowly glided my hand down my softening cock. I could see her using her fingers to scoop the remaining spots of cum from her face and devouring them in her mouth. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I gasped to help slow my breathing.

"I want it all," she demanded as I felt a sudden shockwave come over me.

She grabbed my limp dick and began licking and sucking as much of my cum as would leak from the head. My legs were going weak as she was sucking with great eagerness.

She gradually released my totally soft cock from her mouth as I dropped on the couch. She was licking her fingers of all the juices that coated them like she was licking the remains from a batter bowl.

"I will give you a rest but I am going to need some more before too long," she admitted as she sat next to me and turned the television to another station.

Holy shit, I thought. I might have gotten into a risky situation now. I wonder what was next.

bighockey
bighockey
10 Followers