Brian's Sleepwalking Adventure Pt. 04

Story Info
The Party; Cops to the Rescue?
2.2k words
4.28
18.4k
00

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirBosk1
SirBosk1
16 Followers

This story is based on what may be an urban myth from my college days. A fraternity brother told me about the incident after my own adventure, described in my story "Pledge Class Payback" so I believe it to be true. When I asked about it, no one could remember the actual names or years or the fraternity. However, it fed my imagination and inspired me to write this story. It is based on a "true incident" with a lot of embellishments. All persons, names, places, events, and descriptions, are purely fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons, names, places, events, or descriptions, is totally unintentional and a pure coincidence. That is, except for the "urban myth" about a sleep walking football frat brother and his abandonment in another town.

This story contains scenes of kidnapping, non consensual exhibitionism, bondage, spanking, water sports, CFNM, forced homosexual acts and other erotic themes between adults of college age or older. If such subjects are offensive, uninteresting or if you are a minor (i.e., child) please leave now. This work is copyright by the author and commercial use is prohibited without permission. Personal/private copies are permitted only if complete including the copyright notice. The author would appreciate your comments -- pro and con, including constructive criticism, and suggestions.

Chapter 8, The Party

As Luke, Brian and the others entered the Laundromat, they were greeted by squeals of laughter and excitement.

Inside, there were 20 or 30 local women and a few middle aged men.

The men were laughing and booing while the women began to heckle the big handsome jock.

He was pulled in by Luke, the owner's son and Brian's enemy.

Brian had his head down and he was wet and nude, having just been washed and flushed by Brian and his buddies.

Brian's hands were tied together at the wrists, cupped around his genitals to hide his shame.

Less than 45 minutes earlier, Brian had been discovered by Luke's Mom. He was curled in a ball sleeping nude on one of the folding tables.

He had surprised the drowsy woman who grabbed the first weapon in reach to defend herself from this pervert. Frightened, she had jabbed Brian in ass with the tip of a broom then held him off while she screamed at him to get out.

Brian had awoken, himself surprised at his state and location, then fled.

When Mary had recovered. After recognizing the pervert, she had called her woman's group to tell them what had happened. She told them that her son was bringing the pervert back to the store and they all hurried over for the show.

Luke took the rope attached to Brian's wrists and tossed it over one of the pipes overhead.

He hauled up on it and stretched him tightly.

Then he tied the loose end off to another pipe, securing Brian perfectly.

Brian's hands were now pulled away from his tiny package, exposing him.

Seeing his microscopic dick and balls, all the woman laughed.

Brian started blushing again and started to cry.

"Look at the little girl," one of the women screamed. "He's balling."

Luke took the famous broom from his Mom, disconnected the rope leash from Brian's collar and cut it in two.

With the help of his team mates, he tied each end of the broom to Brian's legs, spreading them about 4 feet.

With the short length of rope holding his wrists, that lifted him off the floor, suspending him.

Now, he was hanging like a piñata.

There he hung, naked and exposed, his wet dick and balls hanging out in front of dozens of clothed women.

"Well, ladies, he's all yours," said Luke, grinning.

Stunned by the opportunity to do what they wanted to the hunk with the tiny package, the room was silent as the church they had just left.

Finally, a young woman about 25 walked up to him, reached around and grabbed his left ass cheek. She pulled gently and started him to twirl around slowly.

As he spun around, his red welted magnificent ass came into view.

Several of the women gasped, not from the welts but from the perfect shape of the wide receiver's beautiful butt.

One woman sighed, "What a waste of a great ass."

Emboldened, the young woman started to stroke Brian's inner thighs and butt, teasing the big jock.

The woman was also blond like Brian and very pretty.

Despite his humiliation or perhaps because of it, his tiny dick started to stiffen.

It finally got as large and hard as it was going to get, three inches long and half an inch in diameter. It was pulsing and bright red.

Giving up on the athlete since she had him as hard as possible, the young woman stepped back to be replaced by a harsh looking older woman who slapped his hard dick with her lace gloved hand.

She reached over to a table and pulled over a basket of spring loaded clothes pins.

Pinching bits of his tiny ball sack, she attached ten of them to his balls, yanking and stretching his scrotum to add as many as possible.

Next she took another handful and started lining his dick from his balls to the tip.

Brian, was pleading and crying in pain, begging her to stop.

The remaining women stood silently, amazed at how many clothes pins that could be attached to so tiny a package.

Finishing his cock and balls, the harsh woman smiled and stepped back, calmly saying, "next."

A couple of high school cheerleaders, seniors, stepped up. They stood one in front and the other in back and began tickling the big man.

He was laughing and crying, tormented by the combination of tickling and the pain in his balls. He was trying to pull his legs up to protect himself from the tickling but Luke and one of the other football players held each end of the broom, preventing Brian from curling and spinning while the two young women had their fun.

Finally after a few minutes and with tears streaming down his face, the two women stopped and made room for the next tormenter.

A tall middle aged woman with black hair, reached into her sewing basket and pulled our a long three quarter inch wide pink ribbon and cut it in two. She took one piece, reached up and tied a big bow in Brian's collar D ring. She took the other piece and tied another bow around his cock and balls, framing it.

Next a very heavy older woman reached over to a hook on the wall and took down an old fashioned fly swatter. She started smacking his ass and flanks as hard as she could, brightening his already rosy butt. While she beat Brian, she cursed him for the pervert he was. "Your Mother should be ashamed at what a pervert you are."

Brian still had a very hard but red dick and balls, still covered in clothes pins. Despite the punishment and exposure, he was still aroused. Realizing that the woman was right, he cried harder, his shoulders shaking and his belly trembling. Tears were still streaming down his face and snot started running from his nose.

Not to be left out, a pretty Italian looking man, like a young Tony Curtis, stepped up and asked Luke to release him so he could spin Brian around. After turning Brian so everyone could see his perfect ass again, the man spread his meaty ass cheeks, exposing Brian's pink asshole to everyone. The man asked one of the women to pour some liquid laundry detergent on his finger. Then "Tony" used his slippery dripping finger to stroke Brian's ass crack and clenched asshole, pushing harder and harder on Brian's button. After a couple of minutes of massaging Brian's rosebud, Brian's butthole was weakening. He could not hold it closed much longer.

His dick was bouncing up and down, impossibly harder than before, precum starting to ooze out.

A woman in her 40's hollered, "Mary, you were safe, this big sissy is a homo. He loves having his ass played with."

The crowd laughed at this observation. These were smart but unsophisticated people. They didn't know that most of Brian's reaction was physiological and not because he was gay. He didn't want to be gay, he was straight. He got hard ons, even though they were small ones and invisible, when he watched the varsity cheer leaders practice with football team. But the inexperienced and sheltered Brian was not so sure now.

Brian begged him to stop but the man persisted. Brian knew he was getting more excited and was getting ready to cum. If the finger went in, he would shoot cum everywhere, further disgracing himself and proving to everyone including himself that he was a homosexual.

Just as Brian's asshole started to give and the tip of the man's finger started to enter him, "Tony" stopped.

The crowd and the man heard a siren. It was getting louder and louder. Fearing they would get into trouble, they all ran for the exits, trying to get away before the police arrived.

Mary had called her brother from the county sheriff's office earlier. She knew she was ok but let everyone leave without explaining. It was time for the party to end.

Chapter 9, The Cops to the Rescue?

Finally it was just Brian, Luke and Luke's Mom.

Luke's teammates tried to stay but Luke told them it would be ok and they drifted out, promising to get together later and make sure all was well.

Officer Frankovich, Mary's brother, pulled up in his squad car and turned off his siren, leaving his emergency lights running.

Joe ran to the door and slowed down as he entered, seeing Brian strung up and helpless.

Brian was no danger to anyone that way.

"Thanks for coming Joe. We got the bastard as you can see'" Mary said.

"I see that Mary, but I think it best I take him from here," said Joe.

"Luke, help me get him down."

Together, both holding him up to slacken the rope and Mary cutting it with Luke's knife, they took Brian down from the ceiling.

Mary asked if she could remove the clothes pins, knowing it would hurt more coming off then going on when the blood rushed back to refresh the deadened nerves.

Joe said fine and she took her time, smiling as Brian howled while she removed them slowly, one at a time.

Finally, all of the clothes pins were removed as was the broom.

Joe cuffed one wrist. Luke cut the bindings and Joe pulled Brian's other wrist behind him, cuffing his wrists behind him.

Joe told Brian he was under arrest for disturbing the peace, vagrancy, indecent exposure, aggravated assault, resisting arrest and attempted rape. He read him his rights.

Saying good-bye to his sister and nephew, Joe left the Laundromat and placed Brian into the back of his squad car.

When Joe pulled away, Mary went into the storeroom and ejected the video tape from the surveillance camera and put it with another one. She had copy's of both of the events, the original attempted "assault" and the subsequent party.

Joe would get the first one for evidence.

The other one was for Luke's High School Home Coming party, two weeks from now.

Joe drove at a moderate speed with Brian sobbing in the back seat. Neither spoke as they moved along.

After several minutes, Brian's sobs stopped and he sat there, silent and in shock.

Twenty minutes later, Joe pulled up to the county lockup and took the nude handcuffed Brian out of the back seat and across the parking lot to the front of the police station.

Since it was mid morning just after church services, the streets were crowded with formally dressed men, women and children, walking along the street. Seeing the nude man, the mother's covered their children's eyes so they wouldn't see the pervert being taken into the station.

A couple of local high school boys were running along side of the officer and Brian, laughing and taking digital pictures of the big doofus with the tiny dick and pink ribbons. Luke had called ahead to alert them.

The men were hollering at Joe to get the pervert inside off the street and into a cell.

Joe called back that he had caught the rapist that attacked a women in the next town and he would get him off the street right away.

Congratulating the officer, the men and women went about their business.

Quietly, Joe told Brian, "You don't have to worry about any of the good citizens of this town you pervert. Soon you'll have clothes and a nice warm cell to keep those irate citizens from hurting you."

Brian thanked the officer for saving him earlier and for getting him clothing since right now, his only clothing was a collar and two pink ribbons that no one bothered to remove earlier.

Smiling, Joe, took Brian into the lockup to process him. Yeah, soon Brian would have some clothes and some very close friends. This was the lockup for sexual predators and perverts as well as some of the county's more dangerous career criminals and it was very over crowded. Brian would be in the large general holding cell until at least Monday and he wouldn't be lonely.

Joe took Brian through the booking process, prints and photos, then to the jailer for in processing and holding for Monday arraignment.

SirBosk1
SirBosk1
16 Followers