Brian's Sleepwalking Adventure Pt. 05

Story Info
Brian's New Friend.
2.1k words
3.95
18.3k
1
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirBosk1
SirBosk1
16 Followers

This story is based on what may be an urban myth from my college days. A fraternity brother told me about the incident after my own adventure, described in my story "Pledge Class Payback" so I believe it to be true. When I asked about it, no one could remember the actual names or years or the fraternity. However, it fed my imagination and inspired me to write this story. It is based on a "true incident" with a lot of embellishments. All persons, names, places, events, and descriptions, are purely fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons, names, places, events, or descriptions, is totally unintentional and a pure coincidence. That is, except for the "urban myth" about a sleep walking football frat brother and his abandonment in another town.

This story contains scenes of kidnapping, non consensual exhibitionism, bondage, spanking, water sports, CFNM, forced homosexual acts and other erotic themes between adults of college age or older. If such subjects are offensive, uninteresting or if you are a minor (i.e., child) please leave now. This work is copyright by the author and commercial use is prohibited without permission. Personal/private copies are permitted only if complete including the copyright notice. The author would appreciate your comments -- pro and con, including constructive criticism, and suggestions.

Chapter 10, Brian's New Friend

Joe left the lock up and got in his patrol car. As he was pulling out of the parking lot, his cell phone vibrated.

"Hello, Joe Frankovich."

"Joe, this is Mary. I forgot to give you the tape."

"What tape?" asked Joe.

"The motion activated video surveillance system Luke Sr put in the Laundromat recorded what happened when that pervert came in. It turns out that two other men were with him at the time. He was wrapped in a blanket and they took it with them when they left. They seem to have brought him in and left him. He looks a little strange on the video, like he was dazed or drugged or something."

"I'll pick the tape up on Monday and review it before court. If what you're saying is correct, we have some other men involved that we need to arrest as well. It's possible that Erickson was telling the truth and he didn't know how he got there. Either that or it was some elaborate conspiracy. Either way, the prosecutor will want to review the tape before arraignment as well. Thanks for alerting me. Is everything else OK? Are you and Luke OK?"

"Everything is fine. Give me a call when you plan to come for the tape. I'll keep it with me to keep it safe. Have a nice rest of the weekend."

"See you tomorrow." Joe said.

*****************

While Joe and Mary where talking, Brian was waiting for the processing sergeant. He was facing the wall opposite from the door, trying to hide his naked crotch.

The sergeant was as tall as Brian but no where near as fit. He had to be close to 300 pounds like an interior lineman. In addition, his coloring was almost exactly opposite that of Brian. While Brian was light skinned, blond and with violet eyes, the sergeant was olive skinned, black haired and with dark brown eyes.

"Well pervert, it's time to get you settled. Hold still so I can take those cuffs off."

When the cuffs were removed, Brian rubbed his wrists to remove the creases in his skin.

"Place your feet in the footprints painted on the floor and put your hands behind your neck."

Brian, not wanting to cause any more trouble, complied with the sergeant's orders.

"Don't get jumpy now boy, I am going to search you for contraband and weapons."

"OK officer. I'm ready," said Brian.

First, the sergeant ran his rough hands under Brian's arms, combing the hair for needles, blades and drugs.

Second, he unbuckled Brian's collar and removed it, throwing it into a small card board box on the table behind him.

Next, he ran his hand through his short blond hair.

He had Brian stretch his arms out to his side and spread his fingers, searching between them and in his palms.

"Turn around," said the sergeant.

Brian complied.

For the first time, the sergeant looked down at Brian's genitals and nearly froze in shock.

Brian's tiny cock and balls were an ugly mass of raw meat. His balls were very red and irritated, covered with small bruises from the clothes pins but his cock was worse. It had several raw scrapes and scratches caused by the pins when his cock engorged with blood earlier while the man massaged his virgin asshole.

"Shit boy, what happened to your cock and balls? You better quit wacking off for a while and let it heal or it will stay that way. Well, doesn't matter now. The ribbon is cute but it is not permitted in the jail. Remove it and hand it over."

The sergeant took the pink ribbon and threw it in the box with the collar and other ribbon.

Laughing, the sergeant ordered, "OK, Lift your cock up so I can check under it. Now your balls, such as they are."

Blushing, Brian complied again.

"Bend over and spread your cheeks."

Never having been through a search and nervous, Brian bent over and spread the cheeks of his face.

Losing patience with Brian, the sergeant slapped Brian hard on the ass. "Real funny smart ass, your other cheeks."

Blushing, Brian reached back and pulled his tender welted butt cheeks open, exposing his tight pink asshole.

"Ok, pervert, stand up and open your mouth. If you bite me asshole, you will wish for death after I finish with you."

The Sergeant put on a pair of latex gloves and using one finger, he poked around in Brian's mouth looking for hidden drugs.

"Lift your tongue up, left, right. OK, close your mouth."

"OK, smart ass. Lean over and put your hands on the edge of the table in front of you and stay there until I tell you can let go."

Spreading some lubricant on his index finger and middle finger, the sergeant slowly inserted his index finger in Brian's asshole, twirling it slowly, searching it for contraband. Not finding any, he started to insert his other finger just for fun. Brian was very tight and started to whimper in pain as the sergeant relentlessly inserted the second finger.

"Well, jerk off, you're pretty tight and very clean. I think you're going to be very popular around here. Our clients love pretty boys with tight butts."

Shaking in shame, Brian tried to stand up, the sergeant's fingers still in his ass.

The sergeant pushed Brian back down with is other hand and began to slowly saw his finger's in and out of his ass.

After a while, the pain was almost gone. Shit thought Brian, it was starting to feel good.

Brian's tiny dick started to stiffen and his ass started to wiggle involuntarily, seeking the best angle for the first sexual contact he had ever had.

Sensing that Brian was beginning to enjoy the humiliating inspection, the sergeant pulled his fingers out and told Brian to stand.

"Well, we're through with the inspection and since you're so clean, a shower won't be necessary. It's time to find you something to wear instead of those cute ribbons. We have a lot of extra clients right now due to the hurricanes in the south. We're housing a lot of other perverts that had to be moved to safer ground. If it were me, I would have left them behind to drown but they didn't ask my opinion. We don't have a lot of clothes right now but we'll find you something. Then we'll put you in a holding cell with some people you're sure to get along with."

The sergeant rooted around in some baskets behind him and pulled out what looked like a small orange clump of rags. The sergeant shook them out and was holding what was left of a one piece orange coverall with the word PRISONER stenciled across the front and back. The legs of the coverall were cut off at the crotch and the sleeves had been removed as well, leaving a sort of baby doll nighty effect.

But since they would cover the naked jock a lot better than he was now, Brian eagerly took the clothes from the sergeant and slipped them on without even asking for underwear. They were a little small and the zipper wouldn't go much up past his navel. Still they were a lot better than nothing.

"Stand up straight shit head, let's see how they look."

The coveralls were the right size, well, maybe one size too small but Brian was not built like a normal man. The waist had plenty of room and the crotch was a little snug but not that bad. It fit pretty well across his athletic ass, maybe a little snug. The problem was, with all the weight training, Brian's chest was over developed. He had the equivalent of a B size cup from his muscular pecs and his broad shoulders and chest made it impossible for the zipper to close. Brian's miniscule package made no impression on the cloth. It was as if he had no cock or balls.

"Jumping jacks, now!" ordered the sergeant, smiling.

Used to calisthenics and not wanting to piss the big man off, Brian quickly complied.

After walking around the exercising jock a couple of times, the sergeant called a halt.

"Now, feet at shoulder width, bend over, touch your toes and hold until released."

Brian had done this exercise thousands of times and swiftly responded, thinking nothing of it. As his fingers were about to touch his toes, the one piece outfit rode up and Brian got a self imposed wedgy. Flinching, Brian started to rise. The sergeant had anticipated the move and held his big hand on Brian's back, forcing him back down, holding him. Wincing, Brian kept the painful position.

The sergeant walked around the big jock, inspecting the uniform again. Everything fit well enough except for the bottom. Brian's butt cheeks were almost fully exposed since the crotch of the coveralls had pulled tightly into his ass crack. Brian's flanks were exposed like he was wearing French cut woman's panties. His rosy red ass was in full view.

"Well, they're not the best clothes and not up to our usual standard but they fit good enough for now and if you make bail tomorrow, you will go home in regular clothes. So, these are temporary. Since you're a vagrant, officer Fankovich called the public defender's office after he dropped you off. Your attorney will be here later today or tomorrow morning before you see the Judge. I understand this one has more than a couple of Brian cells and you'll get good representation. You were lucky to be arrested by Joe. He's a good guy. You'll get fair treatment here. Behave and just pray you don't get Judge Joshua. He's a real prick."

"We'll get you a pair of shoes and socks and move you to your cell for the night. What size shoe do you wear?"

"Size 13 double E," replied Brian.

"Well, I have a 14 in boondocks and some good thick white socks. That should do it for now. We normally don't have to supply shoes to our arraignment prisoners," said the sergeant.

Brian sat on the bench and pulled the long socks over his feet and up his legs. Then he put the heavy ankle high shoes on. They fit a little big but would be ok.

Brian stood up and the sergeant checked him out. The boots were like those used for utility in the navy, ankle high and black. The bright white socks came up to just below Brian's knees. The faded orange jump suit was no longer pulled into his ass but the lower part of his red cheeks were still visible as was the top of his belly and the middle of his hairy chest. His pecs pushed the top out like he had tits and with Brian's package so small, the crotch fit smoothly like a girl's. The magnificently built jock was a wet dream, buff and nearly naked, his muscular smooth legs and round firm ass almost making the straight sergeant drool. His outfit was an invitation for abuse, just as the sergeant intended. His buddy Joe and his nephew would be pleased.

"OK, you're ready to meet your roommates for the night. Move ahead through that door." barked the grinning sergeant. The sergeant had lost $500 on last year's game and his wife reminded him of it almost daily. Maybe he could recover his loses and get enough to buy her something nice to finally shut her up.

"Thank you officer," replied the apprehensive Brian.

SirBosk1
SirBosk1
16 Followers