Brian's Sleepwalking Adventure Pt. 07

Story Info
The Degenerate.
2.4k words
4.46
19.9k
00

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirBosk1
SirBosk1
16 Followers

This story is based on what may be an urban myth from my college days. A fraternity brother told me about the incident after my own adventure, described in my story "Pledge Class Payback" so I believe it to be true. When I asked about it, no one could remember the actual names or years or the fraternity. However, it fed my imagination and inspired me to write this story. It is based on a "true incident" with a lot of embellishments. All persons, names, places, events, and descriptions, are purely fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons, names, places, events, or descriptions, is totally unintentional and a pure coincidence. That is, except for the "urban myth" about a sleep walking football frat brother and his abandonment in another town.

This story contains scenes of kidnapping, non consensual exhibitionism, bondage, spanking, water sports, CFNM, forced homosexual acts and other erotic themes between adults of college age or older. If such subjects are offensive, uninteresting or if you are a minor (i.e., child) please leave now. This work is copyright by the author and commercial use is prohibited without permission. Personal/private copies are permitted only if complete including the copyright notice. The author would appreciate your comments -- pro and con, including constructive criticism, and suggestions.

Chapter 12, The Degenerate

The sergeant allowed Brian to sleep while he saw to the block's morning routine, taking groups out for their morning shower and breakfast including the five smiling gang members. Finally, once the rest of the block had been taken care of, the sergeant had Jamal wake Brain.

"Ok sunshine, I let you sleep in since you obviously had a busy night. Time to get ready," said the sergeant.

Brian groggily struggled up on his knees and then to his wobbly feet. He reached up and tried to clear the dry cum and spit from his eyes. Finally, he was able to see well enough to follow the beckoning sergeant.

The sergeant took him by one arm to the washroom to shower and clean up.

***********

Meanwhile, in another part of the jail, officer Frankovich had returned from his sister's house with copies of both video tapes. While there, his sister and nephew agreed that Brian, the homo, couldn't have raped her and the assault was really nothing, part of the hunt. They agreed with Joe that they didn't want Brian to go to prison. Aside, Luke told Joe that he thought that Brian was an arrogant asshole that must have had something to do with flaunting his body and still deserved humiliation for punishment and to take him down a peg or two. Joe agreed and told Luke he would take care of it and give Luke an opportunity to get involved but this time with official sanction.

Officer Frankovich went to the jail offices looking for his buddy the sergeant.

Brian was back in his cell and dressed again in his cut off jump suit and in the pervert cell, "because he had proven that was where he belonged after last night." The sergeant just didn't want to have to deal with cleaning him up again before the court appearance.

"Sergeant, how did it go last night with the pervert I brought in?" said Frankovich.

"Well Joe, best way to answer that is for you to see the surveillance tape," replied the sergeant.

The sergeant put one of the tapes, the only official one, into the player for Joe and put it in fast play, starting from when Brian was in position to suck cock. After about 10 minutes, Frankovich said he had seen enough and it confirmed his sister and nephew's opinion about Brian's orientation.

"Sergeant, I need that tape to take to the Prosecutor," said Joe.

**********

Taking the tape to the Prosecutor and explaining the complaining witnesses statements, he recommended that the rape and assault charges be dropped.

Just then the court appointed attorney, Phil Jones Esq. appeared and joined the conversation.

**********

A few minutes later, Brian was taken to a conference room in cuffs to meet his attorney. Jones introduced himself and told Brian, "I have good news for you but some hard choices as well."

"The complaining witnesses, Mrs. and Mr. Slovinsky have dropped the attempted rape and assault charges because they think you're gay. That's great news because those are two of the worst charges. All you have to do is tell the Judge that you are in fact gay and there won't be a problem there. I saw part of the surveillance tape from your night in holding last night so that shouldn't be a problem for you, right?"

Brain was devastated, they had video of him doing all kinds of perverted stuff? What if it got out, he would be destroyed? He would have to quit school and move. What if he couldn't move and had to go to prison as a homosexual pervert? He would never survive. He had barely made it one day, what would he do if he had to do it for years?

"I'll tell him I'm a homo if it will keep me out of jail and prevent that tape from getting out," sobbed Brian. "I can't spend more time in jail. I'll die."

"Ok, leave everything to me. You don't have any problem with a long probation and some community service, do you?"

"No," brightened Brian. "That would be great if you could arrange that."

"Ok, I can probably make that happen. You have to stop acting like a slut while I arrange that. You can do that, can't you?"

"Yes Sir, they forced me to do all that last night. I'm not a homo. I'm not a pervert." Brian said strongly.

**********

Court had convened and Judge Joshua, The Prick, was presiding.

"The Prosecutor tells me he does not want to press the attempted rape charge or assault charge, essentially because you're gay. Is that the case boy? Are you?" asked the Judge.

"Yes, Sir," replied Brian.

"Ok, case dismissed on those charges. Now to the other charges. Your attorney stipulates you were in fact without funds when caught and your streak of the town caused quite a ruckus, so I am going to find you guilty on the misdemeanor's of Vagrancy and Disturbing the Peace and they each have a penalty of a year in jail, instead of prison, and a thousand dollar fine."

"All that remains is the Indecent Exposure charge. That's a felony with the penalty of up five years in prison and a fine of up to ten thousand dollars as well as registration on the sex offender's data base for the rest of your life. That will surely cause you lots of trouble forever. I am assured that you will lose your scholarship and your chances of getting a good job are zero after that."

"This is your first offense and Officer Frankovich tells me there is some question of how you ended up naked and running around town. He also told me you cooperated and acted politely when you were taken into custody. As a result, I am inclined to some mercy here."

"So, in accordance with a plea bargain arranged by your attorney and the Prosecutor, I am ruling you guilty of Vagrancy and Disturbing the Peace, sentence you to one year in county jail for each charge, order the time to be served concurrently, and a thousand dollar fine, penalties suspended while on probation for 5 years. In addition, if you prove to be a decent citizen, meaning no further arrests and I don't get any complaints from your probation officer, I will put the charge of Indecent Exposure on hold and dismiss that charge at the end of your probation. In addition, I sentence you to community service every Sunday during college football season as defined by your University and the remaining Saturdays and Sundays for the next twelve calendar months except during football season if you're still on the University team next year, beginning the first of this month. If you flunk out of college or fail to remain on the team, your community service will be converted to a minimum five year salaried position as if you worked for 40 hours at minimum wage with the cost of your room and board coming out of your salary."

"Do you agree to those conditions?" asked Judge Joshua.

"Yes, Sir, thank you very much. I can do that, Sir. I promise you won't be disappointed." Smiled the happy and relieved Brian Erickson.

"Wise choice, boy. Your community service conditions are as follows. During the football season, you will spend every Sunday at the North Central High School to help out at such times and in such conditions as directed by the Athletic Director, my brother William Joshua or his designee. When the season is not in effect, the same conditions apply on both Saturday and Sunday. Mr. Joshua will also serve as your probation officer and will be giving me regular reports on your progress. If I hear a single complaint from him, you will immediately start serving your one year sentence in the same jail you spent the night, pay the thousand dollar fine and will be held for trial on the indecent exposure charge. Do you understand that boy?" ordered Judge Joshua.

"Yes Sir." Said Brain, a lot less happy since he would be under the thumb of the rival team's head coach.

"You will be immediately taken to North Central High School and will spend the remainder of the day on community service and will be returned to your residence by your probation officer or his designee before 8 PM tonight." Ordered Judge Joshua. "Court is dismissed." And he banged his gavel.

His attorney told Brian he had cleared Brian to leave with his jail clothes since they were considered damaged anyway. He took him out of the court house and to a waiting van, were Coach Joshua waited, grinning.

I'll check on you in a month or so Brian," said the attorney and he left.

Coach Joshua told Brian, "I can't wait to get you back to the school, you son of a bitch. You're mine."

Oh shit, thought Brian, what have I got myself into?

"Get into that van and strip out of that rag. I have a uniform for you. I think you'll recognize it."

Brian reluctantly got into the van and stripped, remembering what the judge said about complaints and remembering last night's homosexual orgy.

Nude again, Brian sat on the cold vinyl seats, sticking to them and worried about what was next.

The coach pointed to a small box between the seats and told him his uniform was in it.

Brian opened the box and there inside were the collar and soiled pink ribbons he had taken off the previous day!

"You know how they fit faggot, put them on." Ordered his probation officer.

When his uniform was on, the coach told Brain, "Lean over and pull out my dick, homo. You're going to suck my cock all the way back. Make sure I enjoy it and make sure I don't cum before we get there or your ass will be redder than it was yesterday. I was in a fraternity too boy and I kept my paddle."

"Most of the team this year is returning Juniors and they're waiting at the gym. I understand you're a pro at sucking cock and taking it up the ass. Well, they can't wait to try you out and my cousin, sergeant Joshua, gave me a copy of your surveillance tape from last night and the one of the party at the Laundromat. That will show the team what a wimp their rivals had as a wide receiver and give them some idea how to treat you. Also, in two weeks, we're having homecoming and the rest of last year's team will be here."

"By the way, I have designated four alternates for probation officer."

Throwing the jail coveralls out the window, the coach said, "I hear your frat brothers are used to seeing you naked. You won't be needing these. Two of your fraternity brothers, Matt and Mark, I think they are, were on the surveillance tape from the Laundromat and Joe has had a talk with them. Since they were in on your indecent exposure plan, they along with you would be guilty of criminal conspiracy which would result in up to ten years in prison and a heavy fine. Since they would rather not deal with that, they have agreed to assist me as designated probation officers while in the frat house and around campus. You'll be happy to learn they will be taking you back to the frat in your uniform. They will also warn me if you try to quit school or run away, making you an instant fugitive for a sex crime and should you run, they've agreed to turn State's Evidence and testify you blackmailed them into a conspiracy to commit a sex crime, adding two more crimes to your trial. You'll be in prison for a very long time."

"Bruno from your team is an alum from North Central and has agreed to assist as your third designated probation officer while you're at practice and at away games."

"To assist me with your community service at the high school, on loan to the Junior College and for any 'community outreach' programs, as I like to call them, Luke Slovinsky, will be your fourth designated probation officer."

"Since Matt, Mark, Bruno and Luke will be serving their duties unpaid, to compensate them a little, I have invited them to the gym event tonight. They will be seeing excerpts from the Laundromat party and the surveillance tape of your cell last night along with the team. I'll show them after highlights of the whipping we took last year, courtesy of you and your team."

"Oh, by the way, my business partner, Jamal, gave me a lot more tricks to teach you and will be advising me on your movie career in gay BDSM porn. Out takes from the two surveillance tapes will be combined into your first movie release."

"At the end of a year, you'll be the best damned pussy boy, Indiana ever saw!"

"Now, get started sucking my cock, it's a very boring drive back to the High School," laughed Coach Joshua heartily.

I would appreciate your comments -- pro and con, including constructive criticism, and suggestions. Should I do a sequel about the events at the Gym and what happens with the probation officers or would you rather fill in the blanks yourself?

SirBosk1
SirBosk1
16 Followers