Brian's Sweet Slut Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,588 Followers

"Yes, suck my tits," Sara gasped.

As he sucked her nipples, he moved his hand between her legs to play with her excited and still swollen lips. He kissed back up her neck to her ear and whispered, "I'm sure you wanted his big cock in your sweet little hole, didn't you?"

Suddenly, Sara tensed, wondering how he knew that the stranger had a large penis. Then she decided that she was being paranoid. "Yes, it was big and hard," she gasped.

"Can you still taste him in your mouth?"

Sara's eyes flew open.

Brian began to move his finger in and out of her vagina as he hovered over his surprised wife and stared into her wide eyes. Then he whispered, "I saw you. I saw you sucking his cock."

"Oh God," Sara gasped, mortified that he had watched them, but maybe more concerned that she hadn't told him the entire story.

"I could see every inch of his big cock. I was standing on the balcony above you. I could see your saliva shining on his penis in the moonlight. I even saw him try to fuck you." Brian paused for a second and let that sink in. Then he added, "My cock was so hard I thought it was going to rip my pants."

Sara almost sighed in relief when she realized that he wasn't angry. Her body relaxed as the tension flowed out.

"So, how did his cock taste?" Brian asked.

"Go... good," Sara said hesitantly.

When Brian felt her vagina pulse, he continued his dirty talk. "I saw you swallow his cum too. I saw you drink every drop of his sperm except what dripped from your chin to your tits. You're such a slut aren't you?" he asked rhetorically. His fingers began to move rapidly in and out of Sara's now quivering lips.

Sara didn't answer but she whimpered and squirmed under his manipulations.

"I know you wanted that big cock in your pussy," Brain whispered excitedly as he slipped between her legs on his knees. He leaned close to her and continued, "He almost got it into you. For a second I thought it was in you."

Sara moaned as her mind flashed back to the incredible excitement she had felt at that moment. Suddenly, her excitement took over and without any further probing she hissed, "Yes... yes, I wanted his cock! I wanted him to fuck meeeee!!!"

Brain groaned as he held himself over Sara, his penis just touching the wet and swollen lips of her vagina. "My cock's not as big as his, but you still want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"Oh yes... oh yes," she moaned and grabbed Brain's ass cheeks as her hips lifted from the bed.

Brian pulled back slightly, not allowing Sara to accomplish her goal. "I'm not sure my cock is big enough for you after seeing his," he teased. Then he moved the head of his own substantial penis until it just touched her hole, still avoiding her attempts to take him inside.

"Please... please, fuck meeeee!" Sara wrapped her arms around Brian's neck and her legs around his waist and she tried to pull him down to her squirming body.

Brian tried to resist, attempting to draw out their excitement. However, his own excitement was rapidly becoming too much for him. He circled his hips, letting the swollen head of his penis become wet with her copious juices. Finally, with a bellow, he dropped his hips and his penis slipped easily into her swollen hole.

"Ahhhheeeee!!!" Sara screamed. She pulled her husband's hips into her and took him all the way to the bottom. Then she tried to pull his lips to her own.

However, Brian hesitated for a second, remembering where Sara's lips had been. Then he moaned and let his lips meet hers. His tongue went into her mouth as her warm hole surrounded his throbbing penis. The room quickly filled with the sloppy sounds of their coupling and the bed squeaked and groaned under their frantic movements.

When Brian pulled his lips from Sara, he bent to her ear again and said, "God sweetie your pussy is so hot and wet tonight. That big cock must have really turned you on. Watching you play with it and then suck it drove me crazy."

"It was soooo big," Sara moaned. "It stretched my lips but I wanted to take it inside me so bad." There was no hesitation now as excitement consumed her. They were both too far gone for concern about jealously.

"You're my sweet little slut aren't you?" Brain gasped as his hips pounded into her.

"Yes... yes, I'm your slut."

"My slut. My sweet and wonderful slut, with another man's sperm in her stomach." Brian words were bringing them both quickly to a peak.

"Yessssss... I'm your slut. I sucked his cock and drank his cum. That's what you wanted, isn't it? You wanted me to suck another man's cock didn't you?

"Oh God, yesssss!!!" Brian gasped.

I love you... I love you..." Sara hissed as her body began to shake in climax. Her fingernails dug into Brian's ass and her legs squeezed him tightly to her. "Oh God, oh God, oh God," she gasped.

"I'm cummmmmmmmiiiinnnnngggg!!!" Brian screamed as he unleashed his long pent up sperm. It felt as though his balls were exploding as he pumped his sperm deep into his loving wife. Their bodies trembled and shook as their cries of pleasure echoed throughout the room.

Finally, Brian's body fell heavily onto his wife. Then he rolled to the side, his rapidly shrinking penis slipping from her saturated hole. He pulled her into his arms and held her tightly. A minute later the two of them fell into a satisfied and exhausted sleep. Sara with a stranger's cum in her stomach and her husband's cum running from her satisfied hole and Brian with his balls empty, and his penis limp, lying uselessly on his thigh.

Chapter 3

When Brian came downstairs the following morning, Sara was sitting at the table still in her dressing gown. By this time she was normally already dressed and ready for work. She didn't look up from the paper as he entered the kitchen. He walked quietly over to the counter and poured himself a cup of coffee.

As he turned and leaned against the counter, he began to worry that she might not feel well. Or worse yet, that she was upset by what had happened yesterday. She didn't look up from her newspaper when he walked over and sat down. "Aren't you going to say good morning?"

Sara lowered her paper and smiled self-consciously at him. "Good morning," she whispered and her face flushed.

It was obvious that she was uncomfortable about what had happened. However, Brian was in a good mood, only slightly embarrassed about his complicity in what had transpired. "Aren't you going to work today?" he asked, in an attempt to break the ice.

"I thought I would take a vacation day."

"Oh," Brian said. They normally took their vacation days together. "Sara, are you okay... with... you know... what happened last night?"

Suddenly, she looked like she was going to cry. "I... I... don't know." Then tears started to form in her eyes. "I... I just..." she said and her voice trailed off and she started to sob.

"Oh God Sara, I'm sorry," Brian said and quickly came around the table. He went to his knees and grabbed her hands in his. "I didn't mean for this to upset you. I love you so much. It was all my fault." He held her hands to his cheek and felt like crying himself.

Sara looked shocked as she stared down at her husband. "You... you didn't mean to upset me? Brian, I'm the one that... that... did it." Her voice was almost a scream in total disbelief that Brian was blaming himself.

"I encouraged you."

Sara started to answer but no words came out. She didn't know what to say. The tears poured down her cheeks as her heart filled with love. She slipped from her chair until she was on her knees in front of him. "God I love you," she whispered as her lips met his.

Brian was surprised but delighted by her reaction. He moaned, almost with relief and pulled her to him, his tongue entering her willing mouth.

The kiss quickly turned passionate.

Brian wrapped his arms around her as their tongues dueled. With a moan his hand found her soft breast under her robe. A second later he was searching for the opening and slipped his hand inside.

Sara moaned as her excitement grew rapidly. She pushed Brian back until he was on the floor and she was lying on top of him. She stared down into his eyes as she reached down for the zipper of his pants.

"I'll be late," Brian protested weakly as Sara pulled his hard penis from the opening.

"Shhhh," she whispered as she moved her head down. A second later she took his penis into her mouth.

"Ohhhh!!!" Brian moaned as he looked down and watched her begin to suck him. He could see her eyes looking up at him as her tongue worked on the pulsing head. Suddenly, he could imagine her lips wrapped around the stranger's penis last night. Another moan escaped him and he closed his eyes, chastising himself for imagining her with another man while she pleasured him. However, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get the image from his mind.

Strangely, the same vision flashed into Sara's mind. She moaned and sucked harder, her hand pumping the shaft in an attempt to banish the image. When she couldn't shake the image, she pulled away, bringing a moan from Brian. She stood up and looked down at her husband on the floor. With a smile filled with lust, she opened her robe and let it drop to the floor, standing naked above him. She moved until her feet were on either side of his legs. Then she slowly squatted and reached for his penis.

Brian's face was wild with passion now. He watched as his wife held his penis to her wet sex lips. Another moan escaped him as she took just the head into her hole. When he tried to push upward, she moved away and giggled. It was her turn to tease him.

"Please!" he pleaded.

She did it again and again, letting only the head enter her. It wasn't long before they were both mad with passion. Finally, she centered the head on her hole and pushed downward.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" they both moaned as his penis slipped all the way into her body.

A second later, Sara started to bounce up and down, groaning with pleasure.

Finally, Brian lost the image of his wife sucking another man. Now all he saw was his gorgeous mate with her eyes closed in the throes of passion. He reached up and grasped her breasts.

Sara opened her eyes and smiled at Brian as she moved up and down with a regular tempo. Her heart was pounding with excitement at the love she saw in his eyes. Suddenly, without warning, she began to climax.

Below her, Brian could feel her trembling in pleasure as her vagina began to squeeze him. His excitement boiled over. "Oh God baby," he moaned as he joined her.

When Sara felt him filling her with his sperm, her own climax intensified. She began to move up and down more rapidly. She grunted as waves of pleasure washed over her as she took all he had to offer. Her climax went on for a long time.

Finally, Sara collapsed onto Brian's body, gasping for breath. When she could breathe again, she looked down at his face and smiled. "You had better change your pants and get going or you're going to be late for work." With that, she pulled away, letting his rapidly shrinking penis slip from her, followed by a gush of sperm. She smiled one last time at him before she picked up her robe and left the kitchen with his sperm streaming down her thighs.

Brian lay exhausted on the kitchen floor for several minutes trying to figure out what had just happened. A smile was on his face as he pulled himself to his feet and shook his head. That was better than make-up sex, he thought, and they hadn't even had a fight. The smile was still on his face as he left the house for work.

Chapter 4

It was nearly 11:00 AM when Brian's office phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hi sweetie," Sara said with a smile in her voice.

"Hi."

"I just wanted to call and tell you how much I enjoyed this morning. It's been a long time since we were that spontaneous."

"I know. It was fun," Brian answered. He wondered why she was calling since they rarely talked at work. He figured it had to have something to do with what happened yesterday.

"I've been thinking a lot this morning."

"Uh oh," Brian laughed.

"Seriously, I wanted to say that you are a wonderful husband. It's not many husbands that would... would let their wife do what... do what I have done in the past several months," Sara said, suddenly very nervous. She had thought all morning about what she was going to say and even practiced it, but now she found the words hard to say.

Brian was silent for a moment. He said, "It's not one sided or even altruistic. I get as much, maybe more, pleasure than you."

"I'm beginning to realize that. Still, it's hard to believe that you like the thought of me with another man. I would go crazy if I thought you were with another woman."

"I don't want another woman," Brian said and added, "You're plenty for me." He laughed self-consciously.

Sara laughed nervously too and paused. Finally she said, "Brian, I know that the phone is not the proper place to talk about this but I just couldn't wait until you got home. Things went pretty far with the guy from the party and I think we need to discuss where all this is going."

"I thought we had. We agreed that it was fun and had spiced up our relationship," Brian said, trying not to sound defensive. Then, when Sara didn't say anything he asked, "Do you want it to end?"

"No!" she answered a little too quickly and in a voice louder than necessary. She caught herself and said, "I mean... I mean it has made our love life much more exciting. But, how far do we let it go?"

"How far do you want it to go?" Brian threw the question back to her.

"I don't know. I know that I love you and that I don't ever want it to hurt our relationship."

"We won't let it. I love you too. Listen, why don't we talk about this when I get home."

"Okay. But Brian, I... I got a call from Terry. You know, the guy from the party." The words came out in a rush. She obviously didn't want to end the conversation before she told him.

"What did he want?" Brian asked as if he didn't already know the answer to that.

"Uh... he wanted to know if I... if I wanted to go out with him Friday night."

Suddenly Brian realized that this was the real reason for the call in the middle of the morning. For a moment he felt a sudden anger rising. Sara had been prodding him without telling him the real purpose of her call. However, the anger just as quickly changed to excitement. "What did you tell him?" he asked in a non-committal tone.

"I said that I would let him know."

"Do you want to?" Brian felt a stirring in his pants.

"Only if you want me too."

"That's not fair Sara," Brian said tensely. She was the one bringing this up and he felt like she was trying to have him make the decision.

"You're right. Yes, I would like to go out with him. But, but I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"Everything. I barely know the guy and I'm not sure I'm ready for what he wants. I'm still not sure you are ready either."

Brian started to say that he was more than ready but decided to wait. For some reason he didn't want to appear over eager. The thought was incredibly exciting to him, however he wanted Sara to be ready too. He said, "Let me think about it and we'll talk when I get home."

"Okay," Sara said. She couldn't tell what Brian was thinking but she knew enough not to push it now. "I love you sweetheart."

"I love you too. See you tonight."

When Brian walked into the house at six forty-five, the house was unusually quiet. "Sara," he called out but didn't hear an answer. He walked through the living room to the dining room. He saw that the lights were turned down and that there were lit candles on the table and it was set with their best china and crystal.

Brian heard something behind him and turned around.

"Hi sweetie." Sara stood in the doorway smiling at her surprised husband. She had on a low cut and short cocktail dress. Most of her thighs and breasts were uncovered. The rest of her was barely covered by the tight black dress that had a split up the side, clear to her waist. Her hair was freshly styled and she had makeup on. Her lipstick was bright red and she had on blue eye shadow.

Brian had never seen the dress she was wearing. Suddenly he realized that she looked like a hooker. A smile came to his face. "What's going on?"

"I just thought you would enjoy a little TLC after working so hard today."

Brian almost laughed. He had barely gotten any work done today, especially after their conversation. Another smile came to his lips as he put down his briefcase and opened his arms.

Sara practically ran to him. They hugged warmly and then kissed. Brian's penis was already hard and pressing to his wife's stomach. He was ready to take her right there. However, she pushed him away and spun around and then said, "Do you like?"

Brian's eyes were swimming in excitement as he stared as his wife. He could see that the top barely covered the nipples of her breast and that the bottom was only inches from revealing her vagina. The split up the side showed that she wasn't wearing panties. "I love it!"

"Do I look like your little slut?"

"Mmmm," Brian moaned and tried to pull her into his arms.

Sara held him back. "Why don't you shower and change and I'll have a cocktail waiting for you."

Brian pulled her to him again and kissed her. "I don't know if I can wait that long." When Sara pushed him back again he said, "Okay," and reluctantly went upstairs. A few seconds later he was in the shower. As he washed himself, he thought of what was waiting downstairs and his penis began to harden. He lathered up his crotch and used his hand to stroke his rapidly swelling shaft. Suddenly, in his mind he saw Sara with Terry. Sara was wearing the same dress and they were in an embrace. He felt his legs tremble in excitement as he watched the older man's hands slip under the short dress and squeeze her sweet ass cheeks. When he felt his balls begin to churn, he stopped his hand movement. He wasn't going to waste it in the shower-he had a better place for his cum.

When Brian came back downstairs, Sara was waiting. She handed him a drink and led him to the sofa. Then she snuggled next to him. The two of them sat quietly for a few minutes.

Brian felt the strong drink begin to relax him. He turned to Sara and said, "So is this what you're going to wear on Friday night?"

Sara's eyes lit up and she smiled broadly. "I don't know. Maybe I'll wear nothing at all," she said and then laughed. Her hand slipped down to Brian's already tented pants and wrapped her fingers around his hardness. She began to move her hand.

However, Brian stopped her. He saw her surprised look and said, "I was thinking about our conversation today, especially what you said about being scared. I made a phone call to Patrick today." Brian paused as he thought of his friend.

Sara looked at him strangely.

Patrick had been Brian's best friend in college but they hadn't seen each other in six months, since the funeral. Actually, Patrick was more than Brian's best friend. He had been madly in love with Sara. Sara and he had dated while she was also dating Brian. Surprisingly the two men kept their friendship while competing for Sara's affections. Fortunately for Brian, Sara had chosen him to date exclusively and eventually to marry. It was a difficult decision for Sara because both of them were handsome and fun loving. Brian seemed to be the more mature of the two. After college, Patrick had moved to the West Coast and married his high school sweetheart. Tragically, there had been an auto accident six months ago and, while Patrick was injured, his wife died. Brian had gone out for a week after the funeral to be with his friend. Since then Brian had tried to stay in touch because he knew his friend was taking the loss very hard.

The question in Sara's mind bubbled over and she asked, "What does Patrick have to do with this?"

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,588 Followers