Brian's Sweet Slut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,596 Followers

Brian wasn't listening. He pulled her up the stairs and into their bedroom. As soon as the door was closed they were kissing passionately. Brian hastily pulled her robe from her shoulders and dropped it to the floor, leaving her in just the wet panties. Then he dragged her to the bed and pushed her onto her back. As Sara watched with an amused smile, Brian frenziedly stripped off his cloths. A second later he was lying on her, his naked chest pressed to her breasts and his tongue in her mouth.

Sara was already excited, but as Brian's hand worked toward her crotch she began to gasp for breath. She spread her legs wide as his fingers touched the wet panties.

With his middle finger Brian pushed the panties into the crease and moved it up and down.

Sara began to groan as she felt him lift the crotch with a finger. A moan escaped her lips as his finger slipped into her wet hole.

"Oh Jesus Brian... fuck me!"

Brian didn't have to be told twice. He slipped her panties off quickly. But, before he threw them to the floor he glanced at the crotch and saw that it was soaked with cum and Sara's own juice. A second later he was aiming his throbbing penis at her more than ready hole.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Sara moaned as his penis slipped inside her. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist and pushed her hips up at him. "Yes... yes... yes... fuck me."

Soon, Brian was slamming into his excited wife. The room echoed with their combined moans and the sloppy sound of their coupling. It didn't take long for Brian to reach his peak. "Oh God sweetie, I'm going to cum."

"Yes, cum in meeeee!!!" Sara hissed as her own climax took over. Her body trembled and convulsed with pleasure as her husband filled her with his seed. Each pulse of juice brought on a convulsion inside Sara. She could feel her hole filling until it overflowed with juice and trickled down her ass cheeks. Just as her climax began to wane she imagined what it would feel like to have two men's sperm swimming inside her. A moan escaped her lips as another climax rushed over her.

Brian collapsed exhausted onto his still climaxing wife. Their coupling had been quick but intense.

When they had recovered, Sara stood up and looked for the panties. With a lustful smile she retrieved them and pulled them back up her thighs.

Brian looked at her with surprise.

"Well, I need something to keep your and Patrick's cum from running down my legs don't I?" Her face lit up with a big smile.

Brian was astounded at his wife's transformation. Up until that day she had always rushed to take a shower and wash his sperm out of her immediately after sex. Now she was going to walk around with her panties filled with two men's cum. Brian shook his head in amazement and smiled back at her. "My sweet slut," he whispered and held his arms open to her.

Chapter 3

Brian took Patrick to play golf after breakfast and Sara went shopping. They were going to meet back home that afternoon to have a cookout and enjoy lounging at the pool.

The guys made it home before Sara and put on their bathing suits and went out to the pool. They were on their third beer when Sara stepped out of the house.

Brian stopped speaking in mid-sentence when he saw his wife.

As Sara walked over to the two men, she swayed her hips more than usual. It might have been because she wasn't used to wearing high-heeled sandals. Her heels clicked and her firm breasts bounced seductively with each step on the warm concrete. Her outward boldness belied her inner turmoil. It had taken all her nerve to put on the new suit and walk out of the house. Her knees were ready to buckle as she stopped in front of the two wide-eyed men. "Do you like it?" she asked and spun around in front of them. She had on a one-piece swimsuit that couldn't have contained as much material as a two-piece bikini. It was canary yellow and made of some type of elastic cotton. The cloth at the crotch barely covered her groin and was tight enough to leave an indentation between the lips. There were two tiny, inch wide, strips of material forming a V running up on either side of her belly button. The material stretched slightly wider as it crossed her breasts, barely covering her nipples and leaving the inside and outsides of her breasts bare. Her hard nipples were clearly outlined under the thin material. Above her breasts the material continued over her shoulders and down her back to meet again at the divide of her buttocks. Then the material came back together and disappeared between the cheeks to form one piece again between her legs.

Patrick took a big gulp of his beer as Brian struggled for words.

"Uh... uh... Sara... uh... God!"

Sara pouted her mouth and said, "You don't like it!"

"No!" both men said as the same time.

"It's... it's amazing," Brian finally said.

"Uh... I'm getting a little hot," Patrick said. He jumped up and ran over to the pool and dove headfirst into the water.

Sara smiled as she watched Patrick run to hide his excitement. Then she turned and sat on her husband's lap. "Mmmm... I think you do like the suit," she whispered as she squirmed her naked buttocks into his crotch and felt his swelling penis.

"God Sara... where did you get that?" Brian's eyes were drawn to his wife's almost naked breasts.

"I found it in a little shop downtown." She turned and looked at Patrick who was swimming laps. "I think it had the desired effect on Patrick too."

"You're amazing," Brian said with a smile and shook his head.

"I think I'm learning how this seduction stuff works," she whispered with a naughty smile and a giggle. She kept her voice low and said, "Why don't you go inside and get the burgers ready and start the grill. I'll entertain Patrick while you're gone."

It was Brian's turn to smile. His penis was now throbbing under Sara's still squirming buttocks. "All right, but don't fuck him on the diving board."

"I'm not promising anything."

Sara let Brian get up and then glanced down at the tent in his swimming trunks. A sudden thrill of pride went through her. It was quite flattering that she had two men with raging erections just because she put on a revealing bathing suit. Her confidence at her seductive ability was growing by the minute.

"Mind if I join you?" Sara said as she pulled an inflated floating chair over to the side of the pool.

Patrick had swum twenty laps and was catching his breath when he saw Sara pulling the chair over so that she could get onto it. "Sure," he said breathlessly, wiping water from his face. He looked up and squinted into the bright sun. Sara was squatting, holding the raft, her body blocking the sun now. He could plainly see her smiling face. When his eyes dropped lower, he had to suppress a gasp. Her breasts might as well have been bare for all the good the tiny slips of material did to cover them. Her legs were spread and in her squatting position, the material at the crotch had pulled entirely between her lips. In fact, the smooth outer lips on either side of her vagina were half exposed.

Suddenly it was too much for Patrick again and he quickly moved backward and began to swim the backstroke away from Sara. He closed his eyes in an attempt to get the image of her almost naked body from his lust filled mind.

When Sara was situated on the raft, she paddled over to Patrick, now standing at the shallow end of the pool. "I forgot my beer. Would you be a sweetie and get it for me?" Sara didn't care about the beer; she wanted to see Patrick get out of the pool.

"Uh... uh... sure," Patrick said, reluctantly. He took a deep breath and climbed out of the pool.

Sara's watched Patrick, admiring his sexy butt and legs. She could see that he had obviously kept himself in great shape. The water made the fabric of his tan suit almost transparent as it clung to his strong buttocks. It molded them like a second skin. A chill of excitement ran though her as she stared boldly at him. She watched as he bent over and quickly pulled two beers from the cooler and turned to come back to the pool. A smile crossed Sara's lips as she watched him try to hide his obvious erection with the cans of beer.

"Thank you," Sara said as she took the offered can. Her eyes were fixed on the tented swimsuit. "I see that you have a little problem again. Or, didn't it go down from this morning?" Sara laughed heartily.

"Sara, please," Patrick whispered and blushed. His words sounded almost like a whine.

"I'm sorry," she said, but it didn't sound much like an apology. "Sit down and talk to me."

Instead Patrick slid into the water beside the floating raft.

Sara pulled the raft over until she had Patrick blocked between the side of the pool and her. "It's so good to have you here Patrick. It's been a long time."

"I'm glad Brian called. I really needed a break."

"I'm sure it's been tough," Sara said sympathetically. "Have you started to date?" Sara already knew that the answer was no.

"No. A lot of my friends have tried to set me up but I... I'm just not ready."

"I understand. I always got the impression that you and Sally had a good thing going."

"We did. We were very much in love," Patrick said and his face showed his pain.

"I understand how you feel. I don't know what I'd do without Brian," Sara said seriously. "He is truly my soul mate... for life."

Patrick looked a little surprised at that comment. He remembered the passionate kisses last night and this morning.

Sara knew what he was thinking. "Brian and I are... are very compatible. You see, he's not the jealous type," Sara said. Her hand, which hand been on the side of the air mattress, moved an inch to touch Patrick's bare stomach.

Patrick's eyes opened wide, not only because of the touch of her hand but also because of her statement that Brian was not the "jealous type". Those were the same words that Brian had used when they had talked on the drive from the airport. He looked down in disbelief at Sara's hand as it began to gently caress his stomach.

"This bathing suit is a little too small for me I'm afraid," Sara said as she turned slightly toward Patrick and raised her knee. "It cutting into me at a very delicate place." With that she boldly reached down and pulled the crotch piece from between her lips, totally exposing her bald vagina.

"Sara!" Patrick gasped and swallowed hard. He stood frozen as his eyes stared at her exposed sex.

Sara took that opportunity to insinuate her hand into the waistband of his trunks. Quickly, before he could protest, her hand plunged underneath and grasped his still hard penis.

"My God Sara... Brian," Patrick gasped as he looked toward the house.

"Don't worry, Brian won't bother us." She could feel his warm penis pulse in her hand. She squeezed it once and then began to move her hand up and down. "I've dreamed about you... and this," she said and squeezed him for emphasis. Her other hand moved down to her exposed lips.

Patrick watched without moving. His eyes were as big around as saucers.

Sara's fingers reached her sex and she began to tickle her now wet lips. "I have often regretted that I didn't let you have me when we were dating."

"Sara this is crazy," Patrick almost hissed, ignoring her statement, but doing nothing to stop her moving hand.

"Just relax," she whispered, "I know it's been a long time for you." Sara began to move her hand more rapidly under the water.

"Ohhhh!!!" Patrick moaned as his excitement grew rapidly. He glanced at the house and then back at Sara. He saw that her face showed excitement and concentration as one hand worked on him and other on her.

"I'm getting so wet," she whispered and spread her lips with two fingers as if to prove it.

"Oh God," Patrick moaned when he saw her wet and swollen inner lips exposed in the bright sunlight. His hips began to move with her hand, rustling the water and making waves.

Sara smiled and moved her hand up to the swollen head of Patrick's penis. She gently caressed the smooth surface, using the water as a lubricant. Then she wrapped her hand around the shaft again and pumped him.

"Sara... Sara... I... I'm going to..."

"It's okay. Cum for me," she whispered and moved her hand faster. "Cum for me Patrick!" It sounded like a command.

Suddenly Patrick's body stiffened. His eyes closed and his head dropped to his chest. A little whimper came from his closed lips and he trembled.

Sara felt the shaft pulse and suddenly her hand was surrounded by a sticky warmth. She smiled and pumped his shaft, forcing his sperm from the head and across her fingers. Some of the sperm floated away but much of it clung to her hand.

Suddenly, the slider opened and Brian walked out with a tray of hamburgers.

In panic, Patrick slid down the wall of the pool and under the water.

Sara watched him disappear and casually straightened her swimsuit. As Brian walked by, she held up her beer like she was proposing a toast.

Brain looked down and saw Patrick swimming underwater away from them. Then he looked at his wife and wondered why she was holding her beer up. He thought that she might need another beer. Suddenly, his eyes opened wide and he almost dropped the tray. It was unmistakable; Sara's fingers were covered in something white and sticky. It was trickling across her fingers and onto the can.

Sara smiled and brought the side of the can to her mouth. She stuck out her tongue and lapped upward, taking Patrick's cum onto her tongue and then into her mouth.

Brian closed his eyes in fear that he was going to cum in his own shorts as the tray of raw hamburger trembled in his hand.

Sara swallowed and then giggled. Then she lay back on the mattress, closing her eyes and sighing. Suddenly she felt very powerful... and incredibly naughty.

Chapter 4

The rest of the afternoon and evening, Patrick was very quiet around Sara. She wasn't sure if it was because he was embarrassed about the incident at the pool or if he was lapsing back into depression. While she was concerned about his change in mood, she didn't regret what had happened. She knew that she and Brian would have the better part of two weeks to bring him around.

That evening she tried to give Brian the details of what had happened at the pool. However, before she finished the story Brian threw her on the bed and practically "fucked" her brains out. Once the passions had cooled they talked long into the night, hatching a plan to insure that Patrick would become a willing partner.

The following day, Brian and Patrick went to play golf again. Later the three of them went out to dinner and then back to the house to watch the first Monday night football game of the year. Both Brian and Patrick were avid football fans and had played together in college, although they were both second stringers and spent more time on the bench than on the field.

When they got home from dinner, Patrick and Brian changed into their favorite football watching clothes; cut-off college jerseys and gray cotton practice shorts.

Sara prepared some snacks. When she came out of the kitchen, Brian and Patrick were tossing around a football in the living room. She stopped and placed her hands on her hips, shaking her head. "You 'boys' are going to break something," she said in admonishment but she had a smile on her face.

Brian and Patrick stopped tossing the football and looked sheepishly at Sara. "I'm going to get comfortable," she said, still shaking her head as she went upstairs. She wasn't a great football fan but she always got pleasure in seeing Brian's enthusiasm.

The football was back in the air as soon as she was out of sight.

The game was already in progress when Sara came down to the clubroom. She stopped in the doorway at the foot of the stairs and took a deep breath. A tremble of excitement ran through her as she walked into the room.

Brian was sitting on the sofa at one end and Patrick at the other. The only light was from the large screen TV. Brian continued to watch the game but Patrick turned to Sara. He tried to hide his surprise but his facial expression gave him away.

Sara had on a purple camisole top that was made of a gauzy material. It was see through with the exception of two strategically placed stars, centered over the nipples of her otherwise bare breasts. Below, she had on a matching pair of pleated harem pants that hung sensually down her legs and were tied at the ankles. The material of her pants was as see through as the top, but the pleats made it difficult to tell if it could really be seen through.

Sara could feel Patrick's eyes on her as she squeezed past his knees and took a seat between the two of them, closer to Patrick. "What's the score?" she asked.

"No score yet," Brian said without looking at Sara. "Ahhh... that's a ridiculous call," Brian practically screamed as a penalty flag was thrown on the field. Brian's enthusiasm wasn't entirely for the game however. He was only half interested in what was happening on the TV. He was just as interested in what was happening next to him. However, his job was to act oblivious and pretend to focus on the game.

"I'm not sure what you guys see in this football stuff," Sara said.

"I thought you liked football?" Patrick asked.

Sara leaned forward and picked up a beer from the coffee table. When she did she felt her breasts swinging freely under her thin top. The patch of material at her nipples grazed her already hard nipples. She was pretty sure that Patrick had a good view as he had to look past her to see the television.

Patrick didn't miss it. His eyes opened wide at the sight of her naked breasts silhouetted by the light of the television.

Sara lingered longer than necessary in front of Patrick before sitting back. Then she turned to him and said with a smile, "I like football player's butts. Isn't the quarterback for Miami a cute one?"

"I have no idea," Patrick responded. In spite of his desire not to look, he couldn't help staring at her breasts.

Sara smiled and lifted her chest as she turned back to the television.

They all settled back to watch the game. As the game progressed, Sara inched closer and closer to Patrick until her thigh was touching his. She took every opportunity to lean forward in front of him, insuring that the light from the television continued to illuminate her almost naked breasts. Occasionally her eyes would glance down to Patrick's crotch. Because of the low room light she couldn't be sure but it appeared that her actions were having the desired effect; there appeared to be a bulge in the leg of his shorts.

"Did you turn the air conditioner down again?" Sara asked Brian.

"Yeah, it was warm in here."

"You must have ice water for blood," she said and got up and retrieved an afghan from the back of a chair. When she sat back down she drew the cover over her legs and carelessly flipped the end over Patrick's lap. A smile crossed her lips when he didn't move it. She figured he was happy to have something to cover the bulge in his shorts.

Sara waited a few minutes before she did anything. She took a deep breath and held it. Then she slowly moved her hand under the afghan until her knuckles were just touching Patrick's bare leg. She felt him move away. A second later her hand followed until she was touching him again. When she knew that he couldn't move any further, she boldly lifted her hand and placed it on his thigh.

Patrick stared at the TV, his eyes unblinking.

Sara's heart was pounding in her chest as her hand began to move on his leg. She gently caressed his thigh, slowly moving higher as her fingers played with the soft hair. She stopped momentarily when her fingertips reached his shorts. When Patrick made no move to stop her, she moved higher. She felt Patrick tense as her fingers went under the opening of his shorts; she knew that she was close to his penis; she could actually feel the heat. Her hand trembled as she moved it closer. She felt a tiny bit of sticky wetness. She made circles with her fingers, smearing the juice around his soft inner thigh. She moved another fraction of an inch and she felt the tip of his penis with her little finger. Her heart almost stopped and she paused, waiting for a negative reaction. When he made no move to stop her she continued. One by one, her other fingers joined the little one until she had the swollen head in her hand. Suddenly the two of them sat frozen, their hearts pounding with excitement.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,596 Followers