Brian's Sweet Slut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,557 Followers

Brian was dying with curiosity. He knew something was going on but was afraid to look. Out of the corner of his eye he could see both Sara and Patrick staring straight ahead.

Sara stopped a moan in her throat as she felt Patrick's penis pulse in her hand and squirt sticky pre-cum. Growing bolder by the second, she moved her hand until her fingers circled the shaft. She squeezed it and moved her hand almost imperceptibly.

Patrick sucked in his breath and his hips lifted slightly as he squeezed his buttocks, forcing his lower half to tense. His head was spinning with excitement.

"Half time," Brian announced suddenly and stood up.

Sara and Patrick jumped. However, Sara didn't relinquish her hold on Patrick.

Brian walked around the back of the sofa and said, "I'll get us another beer."

Sara could almost feel him staring over their shoulders. She knew that he couldn't miss the bulge in the afghan where her hand was holding Patrick's erection.

Even after Brian was gone, Sara and Patrick continued to look straight ahead. There was a smile on Sara's face and a look of shock on Patrick's.

Sara began to move her hand up and down now. She took deep breaths to calm herself as she felt the long shaft sliding in her hand.

A second later Brian came back downstairs. "Sorry guys," he said, standing in the door, a safe distance away, "We're out of beer. I thought there was some in the refrigerator in the garage. I'll run out and get some more."

Patrick turned and looked at Brian. "Uh... uh do you want me to go with you?" he offered half-heartedly. While he would have welcomed the chance to get away from Sara, he knew that his hard penis would be obvious if he stood up. He also suspected that there was a large wet spot on the front of his shorts.

"No, I won't be long." Brian didn't wait for an answer and hurried back upstairs. He didn't go to the store because there was plenty of beer in the garage refrigerator already. Instead he slipped outside and around to the back of the house. There was a small window under the deck that would give him a view into the clubroom. The window sat high on the wall in the basement and was only about 12 inches square. However, it was big enough to see almost the entire basement.

With the sound of the front door closing, Patrick reached down and grabbed Sara's hand and stopped her movement. "Sara, this is... I... appreciate... uh... but," he stuttered. He had no idea what he was going to say.

Sara quickly moved forward and brought her lips to his and pressed her chest to him. Her hand remained on his penis.

Patrick moaned helplessly and let her kiss him, opening his mouth for her searching tongue. He could feel her soft breasts on his chest as her hand began to move again.

Sara pulled back and said breathlessly, "Let me see it. Let me see your big cock." With that she threw the afghan from their laps. Then she reached down and pushed his shorts up, freeing his throbbing erection. "Oh God," she groaned. It was larger than she had imagined. The head was swollen purple and pulsing and there was a steady stream of clear juice running from the slit. She held it up to the flickering TV light and pumped her hand several times, bringing another moan from Patrick and causing more juice to stream from the head. Then, before Patrick could protest she dropped her head and took the drooling tip into her mouth.

"Saraaaa!" Patrick gasped and his hand went to her head as if to stop her. However, the pleasure was such that he couldn't find the strength to pull her head away. Instead, his fingers went into her soft hair and he followed her head up and down.

Outside the house, Brian was going mad. He had a pretty good view of the back of Sara's head as she sucked Patrick. Unfortunately, the window was dirty so he couldn't see as clearly as he wanted. Still, it was far more exciting then he could have ever imagined. He suppressed the impulse to take his penis out.

Sara could feel her juices pouring from her excited vagina and suddenly realized that she was going to soak the couch. She pulled her mouth reluctantly away and stood up. Her knees almost buckled as she swayed in front of the surprised man. "Do you like my jammies?" she asked cutely.

"Uh... they're... uh... very nice," Patrick answered with a shocked expression.

"They are very naughty though. Look!" With that she turned around and bent forward slightly. Then she reached back and pulled open the material covering her buttocks.

"Oh my God," Patrick gasped helplessly as he stared at Sara's sexy butt. The silky material of her harem pants surrounded her cheeks like a picture frame. The white of her blemish free skin contrasted sexily with the gauzy material of the purple pants.

Sara smiled over her shoulder at Patrick. Then she straightened up and turned around to face him. "It's doesn't just open in the back," she said and spread the material in front to expose her smoothly shaven sex lips. She could feel the juice literally dripping from her swollen lips.

"Oh Jesus," Patrick moaned as he stared at her swollen sex. He was having a difficult time catching his breath. His penis throbbed and he thought he was about to climax. He leaned his head back on the sofa and closed his eyes.

Suddenly they heard the front door open and close. Damn, Sara thought, why couldn't he stay out there just a little longer? Sara sat back down quickly and pulled the cover over their laps again. Her hand went back to Patrick penis as she leaned over and whispered, "I want to jerk you off. But you're going to have to wait until the end of the game. I want you to cum exactly when the game ends." With that she sat back smiling, her hand slowly massaging Patrick's throbbing penis once again.

Patrick trembled and groaned in frustration.

By the time Brian came back down carrying a six-pack of beer, it was almost the end of the third quarter. He opened three of them and sat them on the coffee table.

"Did I miss anything?" he asked as he took his position on the sofa again.

"Uh... uh... no... nothing," Patrick stuttered.

Brian looked at the score and saw that Miami had scored twice. "What do you mean nothing? Miami scored twice! What happened?"

"Uh... I must have missed it. Sara and I... were... uh talking."

"A fine friend you are," Brian said in mock anger. He sat back to watch the game.

For the rest of the game Sara kept Patrick on the verge of climaxing. She would slowly stroke him until she felt him start to squirm, but she would back off whenever she felt him getting close. Occasionally she would wrap her palm around the head of his penis and twist it slowly until she could feel him trembling. Then she would use his copious juices to make the shaft slick and run her hand up and down several times rapidly before stopping.

It was agonizing for Patrick. Each time he would get close Sara would ease up. Now he was desperate to see the game end. Unfortunately, it seemed that it was the longest game in history. The officials were constantly throwing flags and stopping the clock. The last two minutes of the game took almost twenty minutes to play.

Finally, there was only thirty seconds left and Miami was up by one point. The fans were going crazy and they began to count the seconds. Sara began to move her hand in time with the count down. "Twenty-nine, twenty-eight, twenty-seven," the crowd screamed. Sara's hand went up his shaft on the even numbers and came down on the odd in a steady but slow cadence. "Twenty-six, twenty-five, twenty-four, twenty-three." She felt Patrick trembling and lightened her grip. She was going to deny him his climax, as she had promised, until the last second. "Ten, nine, eight, seven, six." Sara tightened her hand again and moved it more rapidly. "Five, four, three, two, one."

Suddenly Brian jumped up and threw his hands into the air. At the same moment, Patrick's penis throbbed and began to squirt a huge load across Sara's hand. Fortunately for him, between the screaming fans and Brian's victory yell, his own moans of pleasure were covered.

Sara almost climaxed herself as she felt Patrick's penis throb and squirt his warm cream over her hand. Each pulse forced more of his creamy juice across her fingers.

As soon as the last squirt was out, Patrick straightened himself and stood up, turning toward the door. "Well, I think I'm going to hit the sack," he said in an exhausted tone of voice. He wanted to get out of there before the lights came on and Brian saw what a mess his shorts were. "See you in the morning," he said. With that he rushed out of the room and upstairs.

Brian, who was still standing, turned and looked at his wife on the sofa. She looked like the cat that ate the canary. He raised his eyebrows at her and smiled. Then he quickly sat down beside her and pulled her lips to his. Their lips pressed together passionately and their tongues dueled. When they finally pulled apart, they were breathless. "Well?" Brian asked excitedly.

Sara didn't say anything. Instead she pushed him back onto the sofa. A second later she had his hard penis out of his pants. Then she held her hand up to the light from the TV. "What do you think?"

Brain saw the glint of sperm covering her hand. "Oh God," he gasped and watched as she brought her dripping hand to his penis.

Sara moved her hand up and down his shaft before she dropped her head to take it into her mouth. She moaned deep in her throat at the combined taste of her husband's penis and Patrick's cum. It took only seconds for Brian to squirt his cum into her sucking mouth. She swallowed and felt her vagina quiver. Then, with a little squeeze of her thighs, she joined him in climax.

Chapter 5

Sara tapped lightly on Patrick's door. It was after midnight but there was still a light on. She heard Patrick tell her to come in. She walked in, still wearing the camisole and harem pants.

"Sara what are you..." Patrick said but stopped when he saw Sara put her finger to her lips and whisper "Shhhhh."

"Brian is asleep," she said as if he could hear them. She walked over to the bed and stood looking down at Patrick. Then without a word, and to the incredible shock of Patrick, she crawled up on the bed and straddled his chest.

Patrick's eyes looked like they were going to bug out of his head. His mouth was open as if to speak but nothing came out.

Sara casually moved up his body until the crotch of her pants was almost touching his face. Then she reached down and opened the front, exposing her still swollen and dripping vagina. "Eat me." With that she moved her swollen sex to Patrick's lips.

A moan escaped Patrick's lips as his tongue came out and he began to lick her.

The little climax Sara had had earlier wasn't nearly enough to satisfy her and she hadn't let Brian get her off. She was more than ready now. A low moan escaped her lips as she felt Patrick's tongue find her hole and slip inside. "That's it... that's it," she gasped as her hips began to move in time with his tongue. When she looked down she could only see the top of Patrick's forehead but she could feel his mouth. She thought she was going to climax when he sucked her inner lips into his mouth. But before that could happen, Patrick stopped sucking and resumed licking. It was obvious that he knew a few things about teasing. Suddenly, Sara was desperate for him to suck her clit. But no matter how hard she tried, he refused to give in to her.

Finally, she decided to try another tactic. She abruptly spun around until she was facing his feet. She threw the covers off, exposing his tented underwear. With a growl she reached down and pulled his shorts down to expose his throbbing shaft. At the same time she pushed her wet sex into his face. A second later she had Patrick's penis in her mouth. Both of them moaned.

Soon the room was filled with sucking sounds.

Sara pumped her hips on Patrick's mouth as she sucked him. Then she squealed as Patrick pushed her over onto her side, his mouth still between her legs. Now they were lying on their sides with their faces in each other's groins. Sara gasped as Patrick's mouth began to devour her flesh. She forgot about the pulsing penis inches from her face. When she felt his lips circle her clit and suck it into his mouth she went over the top. Her thighs clamped around his head and squeezed as her body began to convulse with pleasure. It was a long denied climax and that made it so much sweeter.

Sara had no idea how long her climax lasted. The next thing she remembered was lying with Patrick's mouth gently kissing her sex lips and her legs still wrapped around his head. When she opened her eyes she saw Patrick's still throbbing penis in front of her face. She smiled and opened her mouth.

"Ohhhh!!!" Patrick moaned as her warm mouth enveloped him. His hips began to press toward her sucking mouth as his eyes stared at her wet sex, still only inches from his face. When Patrick felt his cum rushing up the shaft, he grabbed Sara's ass cheeks and pulled her vagina back to his mouth. "Ummmpppp," he groaned, her warm and slippery flesh muffling his scream of pleasure.

Sara groaned deep in her throat as she felt his sperm entering her mouth. The sudden taste of his fresh sperm and his mouth sucking her lips again brought on another climax for her. She practically drowned the poor man as she swallowed all of his sperm.

Suddenly the room was very quiet. Sara relaxed her thighs and allowed Patrick to breathe. Then she rolled over and got up. She said, "Goodnight," and walked out of the room leaving Patrick stunned.

Chapter 6

The following morning at the breakfast table Patrick was quiet again. Whenever Brian or Sara would look at him, he would avoid their eyes. Sara knew that he was having regrets about what they had done last night. She felt a little sorry for him but she also knew that in the end it would be good for him. The next stage of their plan was going to be critical.

"Patrick, I have a bit of a problem," Brian said. "I got a call from work this morning and I have to go out of town for a couple of days."

Patrick looked up with surprise on his face, which quickly turned to concern.

Sara had to suppress a smile when she saw his worried look. Suddenly she felt like a vamp, or a seductress, or maybe like the spider and the fly. The deception was cruel but so much fun. It would be over soon.

"I'm really sorry but unfortunately, it can't be helped," Brian lied. In fact, he had called his boss and suggested that he attend the seminar in Chicago.

"Maybe I should go home," Patrick said. He didn't sound entirely convincing.

"No," Brian said, "I won't hear of it. You and Sara can spend some quality time together... get to know each other again." This time it was Brian who had to suppress a smile.

"Of course you won't go home," Sara said. "We will have lots of fun. Besides, it will only be for two days and then you guys can get back to playing golf again."

"Uh... all right," Patrick said. He glanced at Sara and saw her smile mischievously. His heart started to beat faster in spite of his reservations.

Sara kissed Brian goodbye as they stood on the porch. He smiled at her and whispered, "Good luck!" and then left. She waited for a minute watching his car disappear down the street. She had a moment of indecision. Finally she took a deep breath and went back into the house. When she came into the living room she found Patrick sitting on the couch. He appeared tense. She walked over and sat down across from him. The short summer sundress she had on pulled far up her thighs. She hadn't worn panties and knew that she would expose herself if she opened her thighs just a bit. She crossed her legs, letting the hem slip high on her thigh and saw Patrick's eyes drift downward. A little chill raced through her and she felt her nipples harden under the thin cotton.

"Sara... uh... with Brian gone... uh we... it's not good for us to be alone together," Patrick stuttered.

Sara smiled and uncrossed her legs slowly before crossing them the other way. She flashed him and watched his eyes. "I think it's perfect. Like Brian said, it will give us some time together." Then she stood up and moved over to sit next to him. She took his hand in hers. "Listen Patrick, I know it has been very difficult for you since Sally died. I suppose the things that we have done have made you feel worse in some ways. I just wanted to tell you that I care for you very deeply. We both do, Brian and I. But it's not what you think. Brian and I have developed a special relationship over the past few months."

Patrick interrupted and said, "This is crazy. It's... not... not that I haven't enjoyed what we have done. It's just that Brian is my best friend, almost like a brother to me." He turned away abruptly and said, "You're his wife for God's sake!" He paused when he realized that his words sounded harsh. Then he took a deep breath, his eyes falling to their entwined hands. "This is so hard. I care for you very much. I always have. In fact... I... I think I have always loved you!"

Sara's face broke into a smile and she squeezed his hand affectionately. She wanted to jump into his arms but she held herself back. Instead she said, "Patrick, I love you too. I guess I always have too."

Patrick was surprised by that statement and looked at her curiously. "But you said you loved Brian with all you heart...that he's your 'soul mate'. How can you love two men?"

"I would have asked the same question a few months ago. But now I know that I have the capacity to love more than one man. I think I first realized that when you stepped out of the car the other day. I could feel it in my heart and in my stomach. But, that didn't... doesn't mean that I love Brian any the less."

Patrick looked confused now.

It was the big moment. Sara took a deep breath and said, "Patrick... Brian knows about us."

Suddenly Patrick pulled his hand from Sara and his face showed his shock. "He knows?" His voice was almost trembling. Then he seemed to slump noticeably.

"Yes. He has known all along." She grabbed his hand again. "Let's go outside on the back porch and I'll tell you about it."

Sara led the stunned man outside and sat next to him on a padded swing. They sat silently for a few minutes staring at the white clouds drifting in the blue sky. A gentle breeze caressed their faces and the trees swayed softly. Finally, Sara took a deep breath and started. "Several months ago, Brian and I began to experiment with me teasing men. It started harmlessly enough and was fairly innocent at first. I would tease strangers and then we would come home and make mad, passionate love. It was incredible. After the first few times it became addictive...for both of us. We agreed that whatever I did, I would always be honest and tell him. He gets so excited; it's like when we were first married. Each time it seemed that we went further and further until one evening I went pretty far and gave a guy at a party a blow job."

Patrick gasped and turned and looked at Sara unbelievingly.

Sara felt her face flush at his stare. "Then, just a few days ago I went out with him and we parked and performed oral sex on each other. When I got home Brian was waiting."

Patrick had an incredulous look on his face. He just couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"It's true," Sara continued. She stared into his eyes and said, "But I have never gone all the way with anyone. Brian and I discussed it and I told him that I was uncomfortable doing that with a stranger. Then, he shocked me completely when he suggested that you should be the first one."

Patrick opened his mouth but nothing came out. He moved his mouth but still no words came out. Finally he found his voice, "Me... what... why...?"

"Don't you see? It's perfect. We have cared... loved... each other since college. But more importantly Brian trusts you... I trust you."

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,557 Followers