Brian's Sweet Slut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,551 Followers

"Jesus Sara, this is too much. I know you wouldn't lie to me but I still can't believe that Brian wants me to make love to you. It's like something out of a bad porno movie."

Suddenly Sara looked hurt.

"I'm sorry. That didn't come out the way I meant. I'm not judging you. It's just that... just that I have never even considered such a thing."

"Brian didn't think that you would believe me so he gave me this to give to you." Sara produced a white envelope with Patrick's name on it. "Read it and if you still don't believe me, or if you don't want to continue, then I will understand. We can still be friends." Sara fought back the tears. She got up and went into the house, leaving Patrick with a perplexed look on his face and the envelope in his hand.

He sat there for a long time, staring at nothing. Finally, with trembling hands he opened the envelope and took out the letter.

"Patrick,

If you are reading this letter it is because Sara couldn't convince you that I want you to make love to her. Yes, you read the words correctly. I'm sure that Sara has told you about our changing relationship. At first, it was a surprise to us both.

What kind of man would want other men to make love to his wife? I have thought long and hard about that question, yet I still don't have an answer. What I do know is that I love Sara with all my heart. Yet, I cannot deny the excitement that I get from thinking of her with another man. We have both found that it has enhanced our sex life greatly. Although I know that Sara loves you, it really isn't about love but about the incredible excitement of sex with someone different. I'm sure that she told you that she has not "gone all the way" with anyone. However, that has been her choice. She wanted the first time to be safe and with someone she cared for. You were the obvious choice to be her first. However, I suspect (and hope) that you won't be the only one. I've started to affectionately call her my 'Sweet Slut.'

I know this sounds crazy. But we have come to terms with it. We are comfortable with who and what we are; a happily married couple that wants to explore our hidden desires.

What does this all mean? It means that I give you permission to make love to my wife-to enjoy yourself.

You of all people should know that we never know what life holds for us. We can be here today and gone tomorrow. Life is far too short so we need to enjoy the time we are here. Is that wrong? I hope not.

However, if for whatever reason you can't bring yourself to do it, then there will be no hard feelings. We will still be friends, play golf, talk on the phone and do all the things we did before.

Sara is waiting for you in the living room. If you have this letter in your hand when you enter the living room, then Sara will know that the answer is yes. Otherwise, tear it up and throw it away and it will never be mentioned again. It is your decision. Brian"

Patrick sat in stunned silence. He truly couldn't believe what he had just read. At first he thought that is was a cruel joke from Brian or that Sara was just playing a trick on him. But then it all started to make sense. Brian's comments in the car, disappearing while they were at the pool, running out of beer when he was sure he saw plenty in the garage refrigerator. Suddenly he felt a little twinge anger. It was all a set-up! He had been conned into coming out for this visit in the first place. However, just as quickly as the anger had come, it disappeared. What was there to be mad about? A beautiful woman wanted him to make love to her and her husband approved and, in fact, was encouraging her. It was crazy, insane. Then he thought of the afternoon in the pool and then about last night. A smile came to his face.

Sara was sitting on the sofa waiting when she heard the back door open. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she sat with her back straight and stiff. She saw Patrick coming through the door. His face was solemn and his hands were empty. Her heart sank.

Patrick walked over and stood in front of Sara. He stared down at her, his face unchanged. Then he reached behind and pulled the letter from his back pocket.

Sara's eyes grew wide.

"Suck my cock... 'sweet slut'."

Sara almost screamed with joy. Her hands were trembling as she reached for his zipper. She suddenly realized that he was already hard. Quickly she pulled his penis from his pants and held it close to her face. When she looked up she saw Patrick smiling down at her. She smiled back and opened her mouth and took the pulsing head inside. A moan escaped both of their lips as she began to suck and pump the shaft with her hand.

Patrick's hips began to sway gently back and forth and his hands reached for her head. "That's it sweetie, suck me," he gasped.

Sara sucked him until he was trembling with need. However, she wasn't going to get him off this way. She wanted his penis inside when he came this time. Reluctantly, she pulled away. Again she looked up at him, her lips wet, his penis shining with her saliva as it pulsed in her fist. "Make love to me," she whispered. "I want this inside me."

Without hesitation, Patrick reached down and pulled Sara to her feet. His lips met hers and his arms pulled her tight. They moaned as they kissed passionately. Patrick's hands slipped down her back and he grasped her ass through the thin dress. As their groins moved against one another his hands went lower until they slipped under her dress in back. "Oh God," he moaned when he felt the soft flesh of her ass cheeks.

When Patrick began to push her back on the sofa she stopped him. "No... not here." She took his hand and led him toward the stairs.

Patrick hesitated when they reached the steps.

"Yes, my bed. I want you... we want you to fuck me in our bed."

Patrick shook his head but followed Sara up the steps. As he watched her sexy rear sway in front of him, it occurred to him that this could all be a ruse. Sara could have made it all up, including the letter. But then he realized that that wasn't logical either. It was all very confusing.

Sara opened their bedroom door and led Patrick inside.

Patrick gasped. The room was aglow with many fragrant candles. There was a strong scent of lilacs. The bed was turned down. There was no doubt now that it had all been planned.

Sara led Patrick over to the bed and stepped into his arms again. Their lips went together and their tongues fought for possession of each other's mouth as their passion grew rapidly. Her hands reached for the buttons of his shirt and began to open it. With their lips still together she helped him strip it off his shoulders and drop it to the floor. Then she reached for his belt and zipper. When she had it opened she pulled away, sliding to her knees. She pulled his pants and underwear down. Suddenly his pulsing shaft was staring her in the face. She moaned as her fingers went to his strong ass cheeks and she pulled him toward her, forcing his throbbing shaft deep into her throat.

A groan escaped Patrick's lips as he felt her begin to suck him again. However, he was too excited and knew that he wouldn't last long if she kept that up.

When Patrick pulled on her arms, Sara reluctantly released his penis and stood up. She looked at his face in the flickering light and saw incredible love and passion in his eyes.

Patrick pulled the shoulder straps to her sundress down her shoulders. The top of her dress fell between them, gathering at her waist. Patrick moaned as he saw her breasts exposed for the first time. His eyes devoured the soft mounds of flesh. His head bent to her neck and he began to kiss downward. He nibbled at the nape of her neck and felt her body tremble and then he moved lower, kissing the smooth flesh until he reached the swells of her breasts. His tongue came out and he traced a path down her skin until he reached a hard nipple.

"Oh God Patrick," Sara moaned when he sucked her nipple into his mouth. She pushed her breast forward, urging him to suck it. She let him suck the sensitive nipple until she couldn't stand it anymore. She pulled it away and his lips made a loud pop. Then she quickly fed him the other breast. Between her legs, her vagina was throbbing and juice was dripping down her thighs.

Finally, Sara pulled away and stepped back. She looked into Patrick's eyes as she slowly pushed the dress down her hips and let it fall to the floor.

Patrick looked at her and a moan escaped his mouth. A second later he was on his knees, staring at her swollen sex. Her clear sex juice was hanging from her swollen lips and the light from the candles behind her made it look like drips of warm honey. And, like a bee to honey, Patrick moved forward until his tongue reached the strings of juice. He trembled as he brought the sweet liquid to his mouth. Then with a growl he buried his head between her thighs.

"Oh Jesus," Sara moaned as her legs began to tremble. Her legs gave out and she sat on the bed, bringing Patrick's head with her. Soon she was lying on her back with her legs wrapped around his head. Her hands found his head and she pulled him into her warm crotch. "Yes, yes, yes," she gasped as her hips began to buck upward. Suddenly, without warning she began to climax. "Ahhhhhheeee," she screamed as fireworks began to go off in her head. She threw her head back and forth and her body convulsed as waves of incredible pleasure rushed through her. Her hips began to bounce on the bed.

Patrick held on as he lost himself between her legs. Her thighs covered his ears and her hands pulled his hair. His cheeks, his nose and his mouth were all buried in her swollen flesh. She consumed him...all of his senses. He was in sexual heaven.

When Sara's climax waned, her legs dropped from his shoulders. She let him kiss and lick her for sometime before she pushed him back.

Patrick looked disoriented as he sat back. His face was covered with her juice and it dripped from his chin.

"I need you," Sara whispered. She moved back until she was lying on the pillows. Then she bent her knees and opened them. She held her hand out to Patrick.

He had forgotten that his pants were around his ankles and he almost fell in his haste to stand. Frantically he stripped off his shoes, socks and pants and then crawled onto the bed.

Sara opened her arms and legs to him. She moaned as his chest pressed to her and their lips met. She could feel his pulsing penis dripping juice onto her stomach. Pulling her lips from his she gasped, "Fuck me Patrick. Fuck your sweet slut." She reached down for his penis.

Patrick moved up on his hands and watched as Sara grasped his penis. He let her lead him to her. She directed the swollen head to her equally swollen sex lips. Slowly she moved it up and down between the lips before centering it on the hole.

Sara let just the head slip inside and whispered, "Wait." Then she looked up into Patrick's eyes. She didn't have to say anything. Both of their eyes were swimming with lust and love.

Patrick held himself over Sara, the head of his penis throbbing just inside her clinching lips. He waited... waited for permission to enter her... waited for permission to fuck his best friend's wife. The seconds ticked by.

Slowly Sara lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist, still keeping his penis at bay. Finally, she took a deep breath, her eyes still staring into his, and whispered, "Fuck me." With a bellow Patrick dropped his weight downward, forcing his penis all the way into her body.

"Ahhhhhh," they both screamed as the long shaft slid to the bottom.

Sara's head was spinning and she was having difficulty catching her breath. She had waited so long for this moment. She had anticipated it for weeks and now it was happening; she was having sex with another man. The part of her body she had given only to her husband was now open for another man and he was inside her as deeply as he could go. It was so much sweeter because it was a man she now knew that she loved.

Patrick was gasping for breath as well. The soft warmth of her vagina was almost more than he could take. It had been six months since he had been inside a woman. He could feel her soft breasts on his chest and her legs pulling his hips downward. "Oh God," he gasped and pulled his hips back until his penis was barely inside her. This time he was the one teasing... the one holding back. He looked down at her and smiled, then dropped his hips. Again they both screamed in pleasure. However, Patrick didn't stop at the bottom. He quickly pulled back and did it again. Soon his hips were moving at a steady pace, matching the movements under him. He worked in and out, slowly increasing his pace until he was pounding into her with abandon. Sara's copious juices began to coat his penis and drip down the cheeks of her ass. The room filled with the sound of two bodies slapping together.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuckkkkkk meeeee!!!" Sara screamed. She was rapidly nearing another climax when she heard Patrick gasping at her hear.

"I'm... getting... close," he gasped in warning.

"Cum, cum for me!" Sara encouraged.

"Can I... can I... cum in you?" Patrick asked breathlessly, not knowing if she was on some type of birth control.

"Yes, yes, fill me with your cum!" Sara returned, her hips pushing up at him even more rapidly.

"Ohhhhhh Jesusssss!!!" Patrick moaned as his balls tightened. Suddenly he pushed in as deeply as he could go and his body convulsed. His sperm shot from the swollen head, splattering on the welcoming interior walls of Sara's vagina.

Sara felt his penis throb and knew that he was filling her with his seed. Her legs tightened around his waist and she lifted her hips. She began to climax.

The two lovers froze as their bodies merged into one.

Within a few seconds Patrick collapsed onto Sara, his breathing still ragged. He found her lips and kissed her tenderly. "That was amazing!" he whispered.

"For me too," Sara sighed. Her legs were still wrapped around his waist and she could feel his sperm leaking from around their still joined sex organs. However, she noticed that Patrick had lost little of his hardness. When she pushed her hips up she felt him respond. Her face turned from a smile to lustful again. Suddenly, to her surprise and delight, he began to move his hips again.

Patrick was just as amazed as Sara was. In the past he had always needed a little recovery time. But not this time. Now his penis was as hard as a rock again.

The second coupling lasted far longer. Their bodies worked together in unison... like they had made love a million times.

Patrick rolled Sara over until she was on top of him. She sat up and smiled down at him and began to bounce up and down. The cum inside her poured out, covering their groins in the warm stickiness.

When they came for the second time it was less intense but nonetheless satisfying. This time they separated, lying in each other's arms in exhaustion.

Chapter 6

Brian had arrived in Chicago and checked into his room by 3 P.M. Then he made a few business phone calls and hooked up his PC to answer some e-mails. After that he went to the gym and worked out, then on to dinner by himself. However, through it all, his mind was never far from Sara and Patrick.

He looked at the clock for the thousandth time. It was eight thirty and he hadn't heard from Sara yet. She told him she would call as soon as she could. It had been the longest afternoon of his life. He couldn't help wonder what was happening. His imagination was running wild. Had Patrick rejected her? Had he gotten mad and left? Or were they making love at that very moment?

"Ringggggg!"

His cell-phone ringing startled him. When he saw that it was from home his hands started to shake. He flipped it open quickly and said, "Hello."

"Hi Brian," Sara whispered.

"God I've been going crazy waiting for your call."

"I'm sorry but we've been busy," she answered and then giggled.

Brian's heart began to pound in his chest at her comment. "How... did... it go?" he asked, his mouth suddenly very dry.

"It couldn't have gone better," she said, still whispering. "Patrick was reluctant at first but I showed him your letter."

"That worked?" he asked.

"Yes. Better than I could have ever hoped."

"Where's Patrick now?"

"He just went in to take a shower so I have a few minutes to talk. Are you in your room?"

"Yes."

"Well, get naked and get comfortable on the bed and I will tell you what happened."

"I'm already there," Brain laughed with nervous relief.

"Good." Sara giggled and paused before she said, "Brian, you should see your 'sweet slut' right now. I don't know how many climaxes I had but Patrick came in me three times and I haven't had a chance to clean up. In fact, he wouldn't let me. I'm lying here naked on our bed with my legs spread. There is cum all over my pussy, my thighs, and it's running onto the sheets. I'm going to have to change them before we go to sleep... or maybe I should say 'if' we go to sleep."

Brian moaned, holding the phone to his ear he reached down to stroke his already throbbing erection.

"Are you hard?"

"Yes."

"Good. I want you to stroke yourself slowly as I tell you about what happened. Don't cum until I tell you to, okay?"

Brian moaned his agreement. He knew that Sara loved to tease and delay the final pleasure. Sometimes she could be sadistic like that.

"Well, after I gave him the letter..." Sara continued, telling Brian the story, describing in detail their all day sex session.

By the time she was near the end, Brian was mad with desire. He was stroking himself at Sara's instructions. She would tell him to speed up or slow down to tease him. She used words like cock, pussy, and cum because she knew the dirty talk always turned him on. She kept him on the edge for fifteen minutes, making him ease his stroking each time she detected that he was getting close.

"I'm putting my hand down to my pussy Brian. It such a sopping mess. God, you should see my fingers. Now I'm spreading his cum all over my tits. Mmmm, it tastes so good too." Sara smacked her lips for emphasis.

"Oh God Sara, I'm getting close," he gasped.

"Not yet... hold it. I have something special to tell you. But before I do, I want you to pull the skin of your cock down tight. You know, the way you like me to do it when I masturbate you."

"Ohhhh!" he moaned as he followed her instructions. His fist was wrapped around the base as he stretched the skin and squeezed. The head was swollen purple and it was so smooth that it was shining. The veins in the side bulged as he kept the blood from leaving the shaft.

"Hold it down and don't move your hand, even when you start to shoot."

"Okay," he hissed, his legs beginning to tremble and his heart thumping in his chest. He felt for sure that the head of his penis was going to explode.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes!" he hissed impatiently.

"Brian... Patrick wants to fuck me in the ASS!"

"Ohhhhhhh Goooooddddddd!!!" Brian moaned as he continued to squeeze the shaft. He watched as the head grew until it was like a large mushroom. Suddenly his penis throbbed. The cum shot from the tip like a cannon going off. Brian's head snapped back as it splattered across his face and landed on the headboard behind him. The second blast hit his face as well. The third splattered on his chest. It kept pouring out and he felt like it was never going to end. Finally, when it stopped pulsing, he moved his hand up and down to milk the final drops out of the shaft.

Sara listened without speaking until Brian's breathing began to return to normal. "Are you still there?" she asked and giggled.

"My God Sara, I don't believe I have ever shot that far or that much," he gasped. "It's all over my face and chest."

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,551 Followers