Bridal Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers

She had been right, Nathan was the best man for her. But not the right man to be her husband. As she watched him dress, she knew he would be gone before the evening turned to night.

It had been the hallmark of their stormy series of relationships. She was glad he had come to her wedding, that Guy had chosen him as their best man. Vicky tucked her soiled panties into the pocket of his jacket.

"Souvenir." She said.

"I'll treasure them always." Nathan said flourishing them before his nose. "I've left a little something for you too, with Guy to aid you in your married life."

After Nathan left Vicky showered, her two attendants returning to dress her in a peacock sequined evening dress with cape sleeves, the glittering bride was ready to party.

"Did everything go alright with Guy?" Vicky queried. "Only I thought I heard you screwing next door." Andrea and Sarah, exchanged glances.

"We did as you asked, we kept Guy busy. In fact we unpacked your wedding present from Nathan, gave Guy a chance to try it out."

Relaxed Vicky left the room to find her new husband to be by his side for the rest of the night. She didn't want to upset Guy, she had chosen him for all his loving faithful qualities. She was ready to have his babies, settle in one place. The challenges and adventures were done, thrills were fine but finally you have to compromise it was time for sense and good old reliable Guy.

When they returned to the room for their first night as man and wife Guy went ahead of her. Vicky found him waiting for her beside the bed , a white leather whip at his side. "Strip wife! I want to try out our wedding present from Nathan. I'm going to continue with your training." As the tingle of excitement spread out between Vicky's thighs she knew she was ready to be Guy's wife. By marrying the right man she had picked the best man after all..

Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers
12