Bridal Slut's Gift

Story Info
Harry adores his slut wife.
2.6k words
4.13
136.4k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,434 Followers

I'm a wife-watcher. Pure and simple. Voyeur; peeper; ogler; call it what you will but I'm almost addicted. I think I've always been a wife-watcher. Even before I actually had a wife I would encourage my girlfriends to cheat on me simply so I could watch them get hot and nasty with other men. Occasionally it would work, but more often than not the lady in question would break up with me in less time than it takes a politician to lie to you!

But then I found Kay. A stunning brunette with a wonderful figure, she was introduced to me by a mutual friend at a party. The first thing she said to me was that she knew about my obsession with watching.

"Oh, I see" I said. My eyes dropped to the floor as I anticipated yet another knock back.

"No!" she whispered in a sultry voice, "that's good! I'm a real slut and if you go out with me you'll get to see me fuck all the time!"

My eyes lit up immediately as I looked up into her pretty, smiling face. I could hardly believe what was being said to me and by such an attractive woman.

Kay and I dated for six months before we actually got married. It was a great time for me - for both of us. Kay was true to her word; she was a complete slut and extremely highly sexed. I watched her have sex with old men and with young men. I watched her suck their cocks, I watched them lick and tongue her constantly wet pussy. She would give hand-jobs in dark alleys and blow-jobs in public bathrooms. She would take cock in her pussy, her ass and between her perfect tits. On a few occasions I even watched her give foot-jobs wearing silky black stockings. It was such a turn-on to hear her "dates" groan out their pleasure as they shot their sticky loads over her stockinged toes!

Kay was the one who really wanted us to get married. I wasn't that keen at first, thinking that once we made everything legal, she might become less interested in her "performances", but once she assured me that "cheating" on a husband would be much more exciting than on a boyfriend, I willingly agreed to the nuptials.

As the wedding drew ever closer, I brought up the subject of what Kay would like from me for a present.

"Don't worry, baby," she smiled at me seductively and winked, "It's all taken care of!"

I frowned. As far as I was concerned it was up to me to purchase the diamond jewellery or sports car or whatever she wanted.

"But I want to choose something for you." I complained

"Just trust me, Harry. Believe me, what I have in store will be a great present for both of us!"

The wedding passed smoothly enough and, as we jetted off for our honeymoon in the Bahamas the following day, I couldn't help remembering the conversation about the wedding present. Every time I brought the subject up, my new bride would smile sexily and urge me to be patient.

The hotel was wonderful. I had booked a large suite on the top floor so that we could both enjoy uninterrupted views of the sparkling blue ocean. After we had unpacked it was late in the afternoon. I was a little fatigued but Kay wanted to get out around the hotel gardens. I kissed her lightly on the lips and watched her leave the room wearing nothing but a skimpy red bikini and high heeled red sandals. My cock hardened as my eyes followed her tight, swaying butt as she closed the door behind her. I stripped and lay down on the bed listening to the overhead fan swish the warm air around the room. I tried closing my eyes in the hope of a quick nap before dinner but the image of my sexy wife wouldn't leave me. My hard cock lay against my stomach and I toyed with it listlessly. I was tempted by the thought of a quick masturbation session before my wife returned but couldn't quite get the mood right. I decided that there was too much light in the room and, hauling my body from the comfortable bed, I went to close the drapes.

I looked out of the window and down at the beautifully landscaped gardens beneath me. A few people were wandering around the pool and surrounding areas and soaking up the last of the warm afternoon sun. I was about to close the drapes when I spotted the familiar figure of Kay as she rounded the corner.

I don't know why, but something told me that I should keep looking. I pulled a pair of binoculars from the draw and focused them on her. Kay looked so good as she sat on a bench and lay back allowing the sun to play over her pale skin and I could feel my erection defying gravity again. I caught my breath for a moment. As I looked down, A tall, good looking man suddenly joined her. He was dressed for the weather and sported only a pair of cut-off shorts and a white sports vest. A gold necklace hung from his neck and glistened brightly against his jet black skin.

As I continued to watch, the couple seemed deep in conversation. The black man's face was close to my wife and he seemed to be whispering in my ear. I felt a sudden, unexpected twinge. I had never before felt jealous of Kay and her affairs, but she had always before insisted that I watch. Would she actually entertain a man behind my back? And on our honeymoon?

After a few more minutes of conversation, Kay and her new friend stood from the bench and began to walk back to the hotel entrance. My mind was filled with visions of him taking her back to his hotel room and fucking her over and over again while they secretly laughed at me.

Still naked, I sat on the bed and wondered what I should do. I guessed that the black guy was a hotel employee. Should I call the manager and report him? Have him fired? But as far as the management were concerned he had just been talking to her - no crime in that - it was only me, I reasoned, that knew how much of a slut my wife was!

As the thoughts kept spinning through my head I heard the door to our suite open. My heart almost leapt for joy - She hadn't gone back to his room with him after all! In my excitement to leap from the bed and greet my wife, I had forgotten that I was still naked and suddenly found myself looking directly at Kay and the black guy as they closed the door behind them.

"I see you haven't been wasting your time, then?" Kay smiled at me and indicated my semi-hard penis as it swung in front of me.

I found myself suddenly lost for words. It wasn't everyday that a tall, black man stood in your bedroom while you were stark naked.

"This is Adam," my wife continued casually, "I've brought him up here to fuck the living daylights out of me! He's my wedding present to both of us!"

"I...er...saw you....the window.....I thought....." My eyes lowered again as I realised the mistake that I had made.

"Oh, Harry!" Kay admonished me. "You didn't think.....? You know I would never go behind your back. I've planned Adam's little visit for a while. Don't you want to see me get naked and fucked hard by a big black guy?"

I smiled, trying to quickly regain my composure while all the time my heart was beating like a bass drum. I could feel the room suddenly become warmer and couldn't help my cock stiffening another notch. My state of further excitement didn't go unnoticed.

"Guess you like to watch your wife get drilled, huh?" Drawled Adam. "Well sit you down, man and watch Adam as he goes to work!"

In my heart I was delighted. The one thing that I had never seen was Kay getting laid by a black man. I followed Adam's suggestion and sat on the edge of the bed in anticipation.

Kay and Adam lost no time in losing the few clothes that they had on and were both soon as naked as me. I watched Adam's large black hands as they covered my wife's pert breasts as they embraced, his dark skin contrasting wildly with her creamy tit-flesh.

Kay groaned as her lover's fingers curled around her pointed nipple. I watched her close her eyes as the waves of pleasure lapped over her aroused body. The nipple swelled and seemed to redden under his expert touch and his other hand slipped down her body searching out the moist folds of her trimmed pussy. She gasped out loud as his long fingers entered her most private area and I used my hand to rub some of the pre-cum around my cock head that had leaked out.

With enviable precision Adam worked his magical fingers inside my wife's cunt as he played simultaneously with her hard nipples. They were both on the sofa kissing and fondling and when Kay's hand disappeared between his legs and gripped his long black shaft, I myself, gasped at the sheer size of his cock

I timed my masturbation with Kay's hand as she rubbed the enormous phallus. I could hear her breathing deeply now and knew that she was close to orgasm. In one swift movement Adam dropped to his knees on the floor and virtually wrenched her legs open. His head dipped and I could hear the soft slurping noises as he tongued her clitoris. The extra sensations quickly put Kay over the edge and she howled out with her eyes tightly shut as she climaxed hard.

My own cock was throbbing and twitching as Adam finally released my wife's cunt from his oral embrace. I guessed that she had climaxed at least twice because his face, when it emerged, was streaked with her hot juices. As Adam joined her on the sofa, Kay pushed him back a little and once again gripped his hard shaft in her hand.

"I want a taste of this meat!" she cried as she lowered her head towards him.

"Okay, baby! Lets see how much you can take!"

Kay has never been one to back away from a challenge! Gently she licked the swollen, black head of Adam's cock and I heard him sigh with pleasure.

"Mmmmm...that's good, honey," he said, his voice soft and soothing. "But can you get it in your mouth?"

Kay looked over at me and smiled as if she were seeking my approval. One look at the state of my cock gave her my willing answer. She winked seductively as she opened her mouth as wide as possible and lowered her head over the huge cock.

It was obviously a stretch, but Kay finally managed to get about four inches of Adam's meat squeezed into her mouth. Her head began to bob up and down. It was one of the most erotic sights I had ever witnessed and I had to squeeze the tip of my modest dick to stop myself from cumming on the spot.

"Mmmmm...suck it my little whore!" murmured Adam as he began to rock his hips back and forth. He seemed to be trying to get some of his thick, black weapon into my wife's throat but it looked like there was no way it would fit.

Kay responded to her lover's description of her as I knew she would. She loves to be called names when she is having sex, and Adam calling her a whore and a slut spurred her on to take another inch of his cock into her hot, willing mouth.

"Fffffmmmmggghhhh...ffffffmmmgghhyyyyyy"

"What are you trying to say, slut?" Adam teased as he pulled his cock a little way out.

"Ffffnnnnngggggyyyyy ....aaaagghhhhhhssss"

Adam pushed back in and then out again, taunting Kay mercilessly but finally letting her come up for air.

"Ahhh....f...f...fuck....my....uggg....ass....."

"You want this big, shiny rod up your butt?"

I also reacted to Kay's request, gasping as my cock throbbed with a life of it's own. Surely she couldn't mean what she said?

"Fuck me up the ass!" gasped Kate dispersing and misunderstanding or ambiguity, "before I pull it off and shove it up there myself!"

Adam seemed surprised at my wife's insistence to have anal sex with him but was obviously more than happy to comply with her request. Positioning himself behind her on the sofa he used some of the copious amounts of sex fluid that were running from her slit to lube up his mighty weapon. I stood and moved closer to ensure a better view as he pressed the impossibly large head against her tight anus.

Kay moaned as the intrusion strained against her tiny opening and tried to push back against him. She uttered a sharp scream as the hole finally gave way and I saw her ass swallow the first few inches of his meat.

"Omigod!" my wife cried as her lover rewarded her with another short thrust. "You're so fucking BIG!...oh yes....yes....that's it.....fuck me...fuck my tight slut's ass!"

"You are a real slut!" Adam moaned as he began to drill her back door. "Tell me what you are!"

"I'm a slut!....I'm a whore....I'm your cock-slut!"

I couldn't hold back any longer. The tension in my balls had built up so much that release was imminent. With a deep groan I pulled back hard on my dick and felt my balls contract. The cum rushed up my shaft and spurted from the tip of my tool in a raging torrent. My seed spattered all over my wife's tits and face and I looked down to see her lustily contorted face as she tried to lick up all the precious fluid.

Adam wasn't far behind me. With a cry of satisfaction he virtually ripped his twitching cock from my wife's asshole and clambered up onto his feet and stood next to her face. As he jerked his cock furiously, Kay's already stained face was suddenly awash with a second delivery of cum.

"Suck me dry, slut!" Adam's voice had changed from a soft, soothing whisper into a harsh, demanding tone. She was his little slut and he had put his mark on her.

Now on her knees and with legs still trembling from another orgasm, Kay tilted her cum-stained face back and again opened her mouth wide. Adam's cock was softening visibly and this time it was easier for her to get the head into her mouth.

Kay set to her task of cleaning with gusto. She was kneeling in front of her black lover with her legs spread. I was behind her and could see her asshole still wide with a mixture of her own sex juice and some of Adam's cum trickling out of her hole and onto the carpet.

When Adam finally left that afternoon, Kay pulled me down on top of her and guided my, once again, stiff rod into her wet cunt. I could feel the velveteen texture of her hot tunnel as it gripped me and she massaged me with powerful internal muscles. As we came together Kay whispered in my ear.

"I hope you enjoyed your wedding gift, my love! And don't think I'm gonna stop there. The hotel's full of nice black men with big cocks - I wonder how many we can get through before our two weeks is up!"

English Bob
English Bob
2,434 Followers