Bride Slut Jenny Ch. 2

Story Info
Jenny meets three friends on her wedding day.
1.3k words
4.23
126.2k
13
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goo_62
goo_62
104 Followers

Chapter 2: The Wedding Day

I woke up on my wedding day with a strange feeling that today was going to be an interesting day (and I’m not just talking about the wedding). I got up and got dressed. Then I decided to visit the reception centre we were going to be at that night. The owner was there and I asked him to show me where we would be getting changed that night before we left.

He showed me to a large room which was tastefully decorated with a king sized bed the most obvious feature. I thought it was perfect. Then he showed me where I would be changing. It was a different room altogether. When I asked him why, he said that my wife to be, Jenny had requested it that morning. He said that she told him that she wanted to surprise me when we arrived at our destination that night.

I thanked him and he left. All I needed was to find a place where I could see into Jenny’s room without being seen. This proved to be easier than I expected. There was a small window opening out to the laneway running next to the reception centre. I went back into the room that Jenny was changing in and saw that the window was in an unobtrusive corner of the room. I opened the curtains slightly, just enough to see through.

Later in the day we had a wonderful wedding. My wife, Jenny looked radiant. I found myself wondering if she cunt and arse were still full of cum from the night before. Just thinking about it made me hard!

With the ceremony over we went into the reception centre. Jenny was the centre of everyone’s attention (just like last night). She looked beautiful and I found myself melting at the knees just looking at her.

Finally, it was time to leave. We said our goodbyes and went to get changed. I went to my room and changed in record time. Then I shot outside to the window to Jenny’s room. The sight that greeted me was incredible. There was my brand new wife on her knees in front of one of the men from last night’s party. She had taken off her wedding dress and was wearing a satin bustiere that pushed up her tits invitingly. Attached to this garment were white stockings held up by garters. Her knickers were nowhere to be seen.

Her mouth was wrapped around this guy’s cock and she was sucking for all she was worth. Her hand played furiously with her cunt and she was about to give herself a huge orgasm. I couldn’t hear what was happening but it was pretty obvious she was about to come, and come hard. I was as hard as a rock as I watched this spectacle so I took my average cock out and started to wank.

Jenny came with gusto and stopped sucking for a while. She said something to the guy she was sucking. He pulled down her bustiere and started playing with her nipples. She then resumed sucking him. He suddenly pulled out of her mouth and came all over her tits. She sucked the last of the cum from his cock and then rubbed his jism all over her tits, making sure her nipples were covered.

The other three guys then came for their turn. As she did last night, my beautiful Jenny sat astride one cock, took one into her mouth and the third up her arse. They got into rhythm and Jenny fucked and sucked for all she was worth. Finally, she writhed in orgasm, as did the men up her cunt and up her arse. The one she was sucking lasted a little longer but he too eventually came and Jenny swallowed all he had to offer. She couldn’t keep up with the swallowing and some cum seeped out onto her beautiful face. I came too at this time.

I decided I’d better get back to my room and clean up. As I turned away from the window I saw the tripod with the video camera on it.

I walked to Jenny’s room wondering what I’d see. I knocked on the door and heard her reply, “Just a minute. I’m almost ready.”

A moment later the door opened and there she stood, wearing a tight, short black dress. Her cleavage was obvious and I could see that she had black stockings on underneath, her dress was that short.

“Wow, you look fantastic, darling,” I said. “Let’s go.”

I wanted to fuck her there and then but thought I’d better wait until we got to our hotel.

When we arrived in our room I closed the door behind us, took her into my arms and passionately kissed her.

“God, I love you, Jenny.”

I was secretly thinking of what had been deposited on her face just a little while ago. I was actually tasting another mans cum and I didn’t mind it one little bit.

“I love you too, sweetheart,” she replied.

While we kissed, I slowly unzipped her dress. She undid my pants. My shirt soon followed. We broke off the kiss. She stood there in a black, strapless, push-up bra, stockings and suspender belt, and the tiniest black knickers I had ever seen. She looked sensational.

We kissed again. I reached behind her and unhooked her bra.

As it fell away I said, “I love your tits.”

I leaned forward and started to kiss and suck her nipples. They were as hard as I can ever remember them being. I think she was thinking of what I was tasting. I know I was.

She loved what I was doing to her and I soon had her writhing in ecstasy. Suddenly she pushed me down by the shoulders. I had no doubt what she wanted me to do. I kissed my way down her stomach. As I reached her knickers I took them in my mouth and began to pull them down with my teeth. I smelled her sweet, musky smell. I ripped her knickers off her with my hand and dived right in to what I knew to be a cum filled pussy.

I had gone down on her once or twice before but this tasted different to what I remember. I knew why! The mixture of her sweet pussy juice and the cum that I could clearly taste sent me into raptures. It had the same effect on Jenny. As I reached her throbbing clit and licked she jumped and started moaning.

“Aaaaarrrggghh, I’m cumming, don’t stop, aaaaarrrrrggghh, aaaahhhh, aaaahhh, uuummmmmmm, ooooohhhhhh.”

Then she exploded in my face. I took in mouthfuls of her juice as well as the cum so recently deposited in her.

I immediately raised myself up, moved back up her body and stuck my cock up inside her. She started to moan again. Then I stuck my tongue in her mouth and kissed her wildly. She sucked her juice and the cum from my mouth like a crazy woman. I thrusted again and again, then I came in torrents. Jenny started thrashing about on the bed and her moaning raised its intensity.

Then she came again and seemed to pass out. I tried to revive her but she was out cold. I took the opportunity to explore her arsehole with my finger. As I pushed it in she didn’t move. I took it out again and there was a huge glob of cum on my finger. Without thinking, I stuck my finger in my mouth and sucked that cum off it.

With that, Jenny woke up and said, “Fuck, that was fantastic.”

All I could think about when I finally began to go to sleep was, “I wonder if I’ll ever see the videos?”

goo_62
goo_62
104 Followers