Bride Slut Jenny Ch. 4

Story Info
Jenny & her girlfriend get together.
514 words
3.66
60k
4
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goo_62
goo_62
104 Followers

Jenny started a new job. It entailed her going on a three-day training course with a few others from her work. She seemed distracted the morning she left. At the last minute she grabbed our digital video camera.

"There's some great views where we are going," she said.

When I thought about that statement I was intrigued, to say the least.

I had organised with my company to work from home for the days Jenny would be away. I was going to have a look at the action I filmed a few weeks before when I supposedly had an overnight meeting to attend. When she grabbed our camera, I also was reminded that I had seen her perform in front of a camera before. Maybe she had copies of those videos hidden here at home for me to see, too.

I spent most of that first morning looking for those videos, all to no avail. So I dug out the videos I had of her and watched them instead. The first one I had seen most of live so I fast-forwarded until something different popped up onto the screen.

I stopped the video to the sight of my wife of less than two months on her back on our bed. Her new girlfriend, Shelley was on all fours over her. Jenny's head and Shelley's wide-open cunt were directly in front of the camera. They were licking each other's cunts for all they were worth. The sounds of slurping filled the room.

Suddenly Shelley said, "Shit, Jen, I really need to pee."

Jen replied, "Well, don't let me stop you."

Then she went straight back to nibbling Shelley's clit. I was amazed but couldn't wait to see what happened next.

"Jen, I'm not joking. I really need to take a piss." Shelley sounded desperate.

"Lover, if it's OK with you I'm happy to drink it down if you'll let me."

I nearly fell off my chair. This would be worth seeing. And because of the way they were laying, I would have front row seats.

On the screen, Shelley suddenly started to pee. My beautiful wife simply opened her mouth wide and drank it all in. She swallowed a number of times and didn't spill a drop.

"That was the most depraved thing I've ever seen," said Shelley. "Can I do it, too?"

"Sure, lover. Let's swap spots and I'll give you a lovely drink."

They rolled over until Jenny was on top. Shelley stuck her mouth on Jenny's open cunt and Jenny started to pee. I could see Shelley try to keep up with the flow but she spilled some. When Jenny had finished pissing she turned around and stuck her tongue in Shelley's mouth for the sexiest girl-girl kiss I had ever seen.

"My piss tastes wonderful," Jenny said. "Almost as good as yours, Shell."

"Thanks, gorgeous. I think your piss tastes wonderful, too. We'll have to do that again sometime."

They kissed and fondled some more then the video stopped as their movements slowed and I think they went to sleep.

goo_62
goo_62
104 Followers