Bride Slut Jenny Ch. 8

Story Info
Jenny hosts a party.
3.8k words
3.92
76.6k
11
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goo_62
goo_62
104 Followers

Part Eight – Bride Slut Jenny – Jenny Hosts A Party

Jenny came home from work the other day announcing that she had suggested to her boss that she host a party as a work social function. Her boss thought it was a good idea. I did too. I asked when it was going to be. She said that it was to be the Friday of the following week, ten days away. I hoped that I would get a chance to install some more cameras around the house beforehand.

Two days until the party and I still hadn’t had a chance to do so, so I took a sick day. Jenny went to work as usual and I went straight to the basement when she went to work.

I got out the small lipstick cameras that I had at home. There were about 15 of them. I had thought about their positioning quite a lot over the previous week. I had installed two in our bedroom, two in the lounge and two in the family room. This was where the party would start and where the bar would be.

I put two more in the lounge, the party room and the main bedroom. I put two in our bathroom, one in the guest bathroom, two in the spare bedroom. There was one in the kitchen, two pointing to the deck outside the back door and the last one in the hallway leading to the bedrooms to see who was going where. All of these were motion sensitive.

In the basement I had a number of small screen televisions hooked up to all the cameras. At any one time I could see what any of the cameras was seeing. My basement was my pride and joy. Jenny never ventured down there but she knew that I had a bed down there. She hates sleeping next to me if I’ve had too much to drink so I’ve slept down there before. It was my intention to pretend to drink too much while setting up for the party and then early in the night crash in the basement where I can watch what was going on up there.

Friday finally arrived. Both Jenny and I had taken time off to be home early so we could get ready. My job was to make sure all the drinks were at the bar and that things like ice, lemons, glasses and so on, were there too. While I was doing this I made sure that Jenny saw me drink plenty of vodka so she would accept that I might collapse early.

I went up to the bedroom to get dressed for the party and the sight I saw had me speechless. There was my wife getting dressed. She had on stockings and a suspender belt and was putting her dress on over her head. I made no sound while she did this. She wasn’t putting on a bra or knickers. I took a step backwards and then re-entered the bedroom as she was applying her lipstick. It was bright red. Her lips looked like they were made to suck a cock. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

I stumbled towards her and said, “You’re beautiful, darlin’. Gi’s a kiss beautiful.”

She pushed me off and said, “You’re drunk. Piss off and don’t maul me. This is important for my career tonight. If you disgrace me I’ll never speak to you again.”

I knew she didn’t mean that last part but I was glad she thought I was drunk.

The guests arrived. Jenny’s boss arrived with his brothers. Shelley was there with some other girls from her work. Partners were invited but only one or two arrived. I began to think that James, Jenny’s boss, had organised this so he and his colleagues could fuck Jenny in her own home.

After about 20 minutes I was stumbling everywhere generally making a nuisance of myself. Jenny was livid. I mumbled something unintelligible to her and she just pushed me towards the basement, saying, “You just go down there and have a sleep. I’ll look after our guests, you prick.”

I know she didn’t mean that last comment because I’m sure getting me out of the way was the intention all along. I quite happily went to the basement. Jenny stood at the door and watched me get into bed, fully clothed. I closed my eyes and the door shut.

As soon as I heard the door click shut I got up and turned on the monitors. I saw my wife arrive back in the loungeroom where the party was just getting interesting. She walked up to her boss, James, and gave him a huge, wet, passionate kiss that seemed to last for ages. His hands wandered under her dress and he found that she wasn’t wearing any knickers. He pulled her dress up exposing her bum to everyone there.

Then he began to feel her tits. He unzipped the back of her dress and pulled her dress down to reveal her beautiful tits. The whole room could see what was happening. As I looked at the partygoers from the various cameras I realised that they had all probably fucked Jenny at work at some stage.

All of a sudden there were about a dozen hands all over her. Her dress dropped to the floor and Jenny soon followed. James placed his enormous cock at the entrance to her cunt and pushed. She must have been really wet because that monster cock had no trouble at all on its way inside my wife.

In no time at all there was another huge, black cock at her mouth. She started sucking hungrily as her fuck partners began to enjoy it more. It wasn’t long before their pace quickened and Jenny swallowed her first load of cum for the night. Another one in her pretty mouth soon replaced that cock..

James arched his back and came inside her cunt. He withdrew and another man lay down next to her. She straddled him with the greatest of ease while never losing contact with the cock in her mouth. Soon her arse was being played with and another cock was inserted in there.

I had been gone about ten minutes and Jenny had three cocks in her. She looked to love the attention and there was no shortage of cocks to fulfil her desires. As soon as one finished another took his place in whatever hole was available. There seemed to be an endless supply of huge cocks to satisfy my wife that night.

The few ladies remaining soon got in the act with Shelley being the first to give Jenny access to her cunt when there was a lull in the action with the men. Jenny licked her to an orgasm quite quickly. This started another procession. This time the ladies took it in turns to mash their cunts into Jenny’s mouth.

As Jenny was being fucked from every angle a quick look at all the other camera angles showed that there were quite a few couples going hell for leather in various rooms.

I was feeling strangely subdued. I had seen Jenny do all of this before on various videotapes that she had hidden but this was somehow different. Jenny was actually doing all of these things as I watched. It wasn’t a video that I was watching after the fact. The action was going on right there and then.

I lay back on my bed and contemplated what I was feeling. Was I finally thinking that this behaviour was something I didn’t like? Or did I want to go up and join in? I wasn’t sure what the answer was but I thought about it for quite some time.

I must have dozed off because when I looked at the screen Jenny was alone with James. She was sucking his cock again. As I watched he pulled out of her mouth and rained a torrent of cum all over her face and her tits. He then put his pants back on and went to leave.

As the front door closed behind him I decided what I should do. I took a last look at Jenny through the screen. She had cleaned herself up a little so there was no obvious cum on her and was making her way to our bedroom. I decided to pretend to have just woken up and go looking for her.

I left the basement and followed her to our bedroom. She had just sat down on the bed when I got there.

“Where is everyone? I’ve just woken up and feel like partying.” I said.

Jenny got the fright of her life. “They’ve long gone, Scott. I was just going to bed.”

“Naked? That’s not like you. But I’m glad.” I sat next to her and licked her neck and ear. I knew she loved this. Sure enough the goosebumps rose all over her body and her nipples stiffened. “I’m glad I still have that effect on you, sweetheart,” I said.

I began to kiss my way down her body. I knew that she was covered in other men’s cum but I didn’t care. She was really excited too. She pushed me down towards her glistening cunt. She was still really wet.

“Excited to see me, eh, Jen?” I asked.

“Oh, God, yes, darling,” she replied.

I dived right in, knowing full well that she had a cunt full of cum. She was quickly writhing around and all of a sudden she came in torrents. I was given a mouthful of cum directly from her cunt.

I sat up and said, “I know what you did tonight, Jenny, and it breaks my heart.”

“What on earth are you talking about,” she said.

“Don’t try to deny your behaviour. I know all about it.”

I deliberately didn’t say what it was that she had been doing. I wanted her to admit it herself. She just looked at me with a blank stare. “I’ve got no idea what you are talking about.”

“Come with me.”

I took her by the hand and led her to the basement. I showed her my TV screen and told her to have a look. I turned on the videotape and there, in living colour, was my wife, fucking two black men with enormous cocks, and deep throating a third.

All the colour drained from her face. “I can explain,” she said.

“Well it had better be a good explanation because I’ve seen your entire video collection, from your 18th birthday, to you getting your new job.”

She began to cry. I took her by the hand and gently led her to our bedroom. As she sobbed I said to her, “I love you, Jenny. I will always love you. But I need to know why do you do this? I’ve got all the time in the world to hear it but I need to know.”

Eventually she said, “I need a shower and a cup of tea.”

While she showered I made her a cup of tea. I got back into the bedroom just as she emerged from the bathroom.

“I guess it started with my ex-boyfriend, Steve, the one who was at my 18th. He and I were a hot item that year. All my friends kept on asking if we had done ‘it’ yet. We hadn’t. Hell, I was a virgin.

“At my party he and his friend Paul brought the video camera. I can remember Paul being really proud of it. I think his father had just been to America and bought it duty free. Anyway, just after the speeches Steve grabbed me and took me into the bedroom. We started kissing and our hands started wandering. Then Paul came in with his camera. I got really excited at that. Here I was in my parents’ house at my own party just about to lose my virginity in front of a camera. How wild was that? I couldn’t help myself. I was so horny so when Steve asked the question I didn’t hesitate.

“I hadn’t intended for him to fuck me that night but I think it was the camera that had me turned on so much. It must have been because Steve penetrated me easily because I was so wet. It didn’t even hurt. I had a great orgasm with Steve and when he finished he just took the camera from Paul and let him have a go too. I was still really turned on and didn’t even think before letting Paul fuck me too. Once again I came.

“I had gone from a virgin to being fucked by two guys in the one night. When I thought about it later all I could think of was that I was on tape. A few days later Steve gave me a copy of the tape. I’ve never even watched it but always kept it for some reason.

“Steve and I drifted apart when I went to University. That was great fun but not as much fun as my 18th party. I had a few boyfriends some of who fucked me but never on video. My next encounter was at my 21st.

“It was a great night and I was having so much fun. We had a barbecue outside at my parents’ place. I had another boyfriend, Tim, at the time. He was a nice guy. Just after the speeches I was surprised to see Steve and Paul. They had not been invited but I had stayed in contact with Steve over the years. As I said we drifted apart when I moved away. They dragged me inside, I thought to get a drink.

“When we got inside Steve took me into my bedroom. He kissed me and said he missed me, or something like that. I thought he was only trying to get into my pants, which he was. Anyway I was getting quite worked up when I spotted Paul with another video camera. This worked like an aphrodisiac on me. I began to pant and moan. Before long my pants were off and Steve was fucking me again. We both came and Steve got off. Paul handed him the camera and I did nothing to discourage him. He fucked me too. Then Tim, who had been looking for me, walked in. He knew straight away what had been happening. Instead of getting upset he simply pulled out his cock and shoved it into my mouth. After I sucked for a while he took it out and fucked me. He had a huge cock but I was well lubed by Steve and Paul. After he came (I did too), he left. I then saw Steve was still filming and had got all the action on tape.

“He came around the next day to give me the tape. He asked if Tim was OK with what we did the night before. I said that he had broken up with me. Steve and I got back together for a while.

“Then I met you and no one else mattered. I fell madly in love with you the moment I saw you. Talk about love at first sight. I felt that you had the same feelings too. We were inseparable after that. The night you proposed I was just so happy I thought I would burst.

“So what happened on your hens night? How did you get into that situation?” I asked.

“What are you talking about?”

“I saw you at the pub dancing with all those guys. I saw what you were doing with them and I followed you to the party you went to. I saw you getting fucked by about twenty guys on the night before our wedding.”

Jenny went really quiet. I thought she was about to shut up and not tell me any more. But she took a sip of her tea and a deep breath.

“That night was over the top from the start. Anne had organised a stripper for me. When he danced with me after he had taken his clothes off she got out a video camera. I had so much to drink that night. When I saw the camera I just went wild. Most of the girls had gone home by that stage but Anne took me and a few of the others to the pub. We met a group of guys on the way in. The camera had made me so horny I thought nothing of dancing really close and having a kiss and a bit of a grope with them on the dance floor.

“We left after a while and got into a taxi to go to a party. I was in a taxi with four guys. They kept on kissing and fondling me. They had magic hands. I was like putty in their hands. When we got to the party I could think of nothing else but going inside and fucking their brains out. And, when we got into the bedroom one of the guys produced a video camera. Well, that set me right off. I fucked and sucked for all I was worth. They even fucked my virgin arse. That was fantastic. I loved it.

“I had no idea how many guys fucked me that night but one of them kindly drove me home at about six in the morning. No one was awake at home so I had a shower straight away. I was just about to collapse into bed when mum came out and thought I'd just got up. So I had no sleep at all that night.

“I thought they were joking when they said that they were coming to the wedding. But I was excited when we left to get changed to think they might be there. Sure enough three were there, again with the video camera. They soon had my wedding dress off and I had a cock in my mouth and in my cunt and up my arse in no time. It was a real quickie because I knew you were waiting for me. One came all over my tits and the others inside me. I wanted you to taste their cum too.

“I remember you were really excited that night. So was I. I was covered and filled with three men’s cum and you were cleaning me off. That made me cum straight away. What a great night we had. And I thought you had no idea at all. But you knew, didn’t you?”

“Yes, I did,” I said. “I knew exactly what you had done that night. I even saw you through the back window of the room. I was excited and knowing that you knew exactly what you were doing and that you wanted me to clean you of all that cum made me want you even more.”

Jenny continued. “After our honeymoon, which was all I dreamed of, by the way, I was blissfully happy. Then you announced that you had to go away overnight. I was disappointed at first, but then I thought of the possibilities. I made a phone call and the morning you left the three guys who fucked me on our wedding night turned up with their trusty video camera. They also had a surprise for me. They brought a woman with them, Shelley.

“As soon as she walked in she kissed me, passionately. I hadn’t expected this but I wasn’t about to let an opportunity pass by. So I kissed her back and one thing led to another. So not only did the guys fuck me again but I also had my first lesbian experience. It was wonderful and Shelley was gorgeous. You’d love her. But I think she’s exclusively gay.

“Anyway the guys left us alone. Shelley and I got to know each other I told her that I was looking for a job. There was a position vacant where she worked, as Personal Assistant to the managing director. She told me I’d like James.

“After two days working I found out just how much I liked James. He had a huge cock. I had never seen anything like it. It had to be over a foot long if it was an inch. I tried to take it in my cunt but didn’t get too far. Then I tried to get it in my mouth. It took three days of practice but I eventually learned to suck the whole thing down my throat. I could take it all in my cunt by that time too. James said there was only one other place for it to go.

“We tried for days to get it up my arse. James was so understanding and went so slowly so he didn’t hurt me. But now I can take it all and I love it. It fills me up and you’ve got no idea what that feels like.”

I was feeling pretty inadequate here and said so. Jenny hugged me and said, “I love you, babe. You excite me in ways I could never imagine with anyone else. But that cock is sensational. I met his brothers, both just as big, and the Board of Directors, too. They are all black, but James’cock is the biggest.

“That three day conference I went on two weeks ago? All we did was fuck and suck and fuck again. James brought his video camera. I now know that the sight of a camera sends me over the edge. I’ve got plenty of tapes of that but they’re all at work. That brings us to tonight. You knew most of this all along, didn’t you? But you didn’t say anything. Why not?”

“I’ve thought about that question endlessly since that night before we were married. All I can say is that I really got off watching you fuck all of those guys, and especially that girl, Shelley. And now I have a favour to ask of you.”

“If you’re going to ask me to stop, I don’t think I can. I love you dearly but being fucked every which way by those huge cocks is a need I have. Please don’t ask me to stop.”

I replied, “I’m not going to ask you to stop. I was going to ask you if I can join in. Can I watch you live instead of through a camera?”

Jenny said, “It makes you that horny?”

“It sure does. And maybe I can clean you up afterwards. I think I’d like to do that on a daily basis. And whatever we decide lets keep talking to each other about it. Don’t go behind my back any more. I think I’ve learned to live with what you do and I want to join in.”

Jenny put her arms around me and said, “God, I love you, Scott, more than anything in the world. But right now I just want to fuck your brains out. We’ll organise a date with James and his brothers soon.”

And so we did. But that’s another story.

goo_62
goo_62
104 Followers