Brides Son Revisted

Story Info
Brides son and Groom's mother continue.
6.4k words
4.43
77.7k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug, a freshman in college and basketball player, had hours of wild sex with Marie, the mother of Doug's high school classmate. Marie's son just married Doug's mother in the series Brighton Graduate.

Marie awoke in a dark room, the light from the hallway illuminating the young body next to her. He was laid out like a Playgirl centerfold, his dark brown skin taut over his muscular build. Most of all, she locked eyes on his black cock that lay flaccid between his dark and muscular legs. Over ten inches when hard, even soft after two massive orgasms it was still bigger than most cocks she had experienced before. It was crusted with the dried juices from their rutting, but still looked amazing to her. That huge black manhood had fucked her so hard that her pussy was sore; and yet it tingled at the thought of taking it again.

Marie looked at herself in the mirror as she lay mostly naked on the bed. Her big round breasts hung down, sagging against her chest under their own weight. They were completely red from all the squeezing and shaking that had occurred during the last few hours. Her cream-colored girdle still minimized the bulge of her middle-aged abdomen, but now was wrinkled from all the body movement. Her well fucked pussy was visible below her pubic hair, still swollen and red with dried evidence of the massive amount of male and female fluid that had poured out of her and soaked the bed under her. Her thick long legs below were only half covered with the stockings that had started attached to her girdle; one still up at mid thigh but the other was below her knee. With the mess her makeup had become, she really looked like a well-fucked whore...which made her smile.

She gentle rose from the bed and, grabbing her clothes and purse, padded across the hall to the bathroom. It took her twenty minutes to clean herself up to presentable. Before she left the house, she wrote Doug a note:

"Thank you for the best orgasms ever. I would love to repeat but understand if you don't. Marie."

She left a lipstick kiss on it and left it on the table. She knew that they had had sex, not made love, and that a young stud like Doug may not find a mature and slightly overweight woman the moat appealing partner in the light of day. She drove herself home and stripped her clothes off as soon as she was in the door. When she was home alone, she preferred to keep the blinds closed and remain naked or nearly naked. She walked to the kitchen and made a sandwich, and ate that on her way to her bedroom. She collasped onto the bed and slept the rest of the night.

The next morning she pulled herself out bed and trudged down the stairs for a glass of juice. She saw her girdle from last night in a pile of clothes next to the door and picked it up. Holding it close to her face, she looked at the cum stains...the residue of the pounding she received last night from a 19 year old black basketball player. The boy was the same age as her own son...and her son was married to Doug's mother. It seemed so wrong, yet she couldn't help but think about his thick black cock hanging down between his legs. 'What was I thinking?' she asked herself, then shook her head and gathered the pile of clothes and put them with the rest of the laundry. After drinking a glass of juice, she returned upstairs for a complete shower.

Before she climbed in the shower, she stopped to look at herself. She did not look bad for mid forties, although she would admit to being overweight, with a slight paunch to her belly and fairly thick thighs. But her great breasts were still full and round, even though they did droop some. Her eyes told the story of last night with uneven and streaky mascara and puffy eyes that showed she had been crying; even if it was from the incredible orgasms she received. She knew she had been a total whore for her black lover last night, but the shame and doubt came this morning.

She climbed into the shower and slowly lathered up to completely wash her hair and body. While she mindlessly washed, she thought about last night's sexual encounter and what complications it could bring. She went through the whole process of washing her hair, cleaning her body, and even shaving her legs and armpits on a form of auto-pilot. When she had finished drying off, she put on one of her most comfortable bras, which she routinely wore to keep her DD breasts from sagging. She grabbed a loose fitting tank top and a pair of old, sweatpants put on if anyone came to the door, and went down stairs naked. Going through the kitchen, she went into the laundry room and sorted the laundry to start a load.

Just as she started the washer, the ring of the doorbell startled her. She quickly put on the tank top and sweatpants and went to the door. Doug was standing outside when she opened it, and she was so surprised. He wore only a T-shirt and some much worn sweatpants, and Marie felt a twinge in her cunt as she stared at the sumptuous bulge at his crotch. 'God, what kind of slut had she turned into?' she thought to herself.

"Ah...Hi Marie," he said hesitantly. Then he looked her up and down and Marie realized that the tank top was not really effective covering for her bra covered tits. When his eyes returned to her eyes, he seemed more decisive.

"Can I come in?" He said as he walked past her, entering her home without permission. "We need to talk." She just stood there for a second to frame her response. She closed the door with her back to him, and then she turned to him to speak.

"Listen Doug, about last n..." but she stopped mid-word as Doug was already pulling his shirt over his head.

He just looked at her as he calmly dropped his sweatpants so that once again Marie's eyes were drawn to his thick, dark cock and large balls. He stared back at Marie as he stood up, completely naked except for his shoes. His prick was dark, thick, and enormous. Doug took his cock in hand and looked at her.

Marie stared in disbelief and growing desire as Doug's dark meat grew stiffer. Soon it was as hard as steel, every bit as enormous as her own son's cock.

"I know what you really are, Marie," Doug said calmly. "I know you want to be the slut. For me, I never knew what a real woman could be like and I found that I like a full figured, passionate and mature woman that really likes to fuck. So, why don't you just suck my cock? You know it's really big, and you also know how much cum it can give you."

Marie's mind was spinning. She'd never met a man who was so forward, but this kid was the same age as her own son. Yet she was helpless as she looked at the muscular African-American man before her. Her pussy juiced as she thought of the orgasms that he had given her with his mouth and his big, hard cock yesterday.

"Come on, Marie," said teasingly. "You know you want this." Marie walked towards him in a trance.

She stood in front of him in the middle of her living room and dropped to her knees. One part of her brain couldn't believe she was doing this and yet her craving for hard cock had grown so strong that she would willingly service this arrogant young man. Henry smiled knowing that she was reverting to the self-proclaimed slut she had been last night. With his thick cock was right in front of her face, Marie wrapped her fingers around the root, staring at the contrast between her pale fingers and his dark cock. She purred as she started to jack the huge cock slow and hard, making the piss hole open up and ooze some pre-cum.

Marie carefully wrapped her lips around his great cock knob and started sucking it into her mouth. Her pussy started to moisten as she realized was a joy it was to have his tasty prick in her mouth once more. She made disgusting slobbering sounds as she worked to wrap her mouth around the giant cock, shutting her eyes to concentrate on the taste and feel of the prick between her lips.

Doug's shaft grew even stiffer, pressing on the roof of her mouth as she wiggled her tongue onto the piss slit to taste more of the pre-cum. She tightened her right hand around the base of his cock and then she started pump his meat fast and hard, driving him towards his climax.

Doug stared down at the blond mother as his feet, sighing as he enjoyed the cock sucking she was providing. He gripped her head with both hands, his fingers in her thick blonde hair, and started moving his hips lightly to fuck her mouth with his prick. Marie again reached the acceptance of her role as a complete whore and was happy to do nearly anything for Doug as long as she got to have his cock in one of her holes.

"Harder," Doug panted, his formerly arrogant face was now contorted with pleasure as his orgasm grew near and the heavy load of sperm built in his balls. "Faster! I'm gonna cum any fucking second!"

Marie responded to his urgency by sucking his cock as hard as she could, her face red as she switched between puffing her cheeks up and sucking them in again in an effort to keep pressing on his cock. She felt his huge prick seem to grow even more as she breathed through her nose, running her right hand endlessly up and down his cock.

"Swallow it, Slut! Suck my cock! Ungggh! Cummiiinnnggg!" The milky white juice flowed forth, rushing through her mouth as she desperately tried to swallow it down her throat.

Even as starved for his cum as she was, Doug's first cum of the day quickly overwhelmed her mouth and was leaking out her mouth and dripping onto her tank top and breasts. The taste of the semen that Doug's spurting cock gave her was so satisfying to her that she felt a mini-orgasm in her womb! Never before had she felt such a rush as a man came in her mouth! Hungrily she clung to the cum-squirting prick, determined to nurse out every drop of his cum. Her zealous efforts were rewarded as the thick cock kept pumping out juice for over a half-minute, filling her belly with warm man-juice.

"I want more," Doug told her as he pulled his still hard cock from her lips. "Take off those clothes. I want the rest of you."

Marie sat back on her heels and whipped the rest of his cum off her face, her cheeks bright red with the mixture of humiliation and desire. Doug stood over her and waited for her to decide on her next step, fully knowing she would submit. Marie hesitated, and then she stood up to face him. She smiled and devious and lustful smile as she walked past him towards the sofa, pulling her tank top over her head. With her back to him, she unfastened the bra and let it drop to the floor. She turned back to face him, exposing her spectacular, DD tits with big and firm nipples. She held them in her hands, squeezing them and pinching her own nipples while she stared at Doug's eyes.

"See anything you want?" She teased. She wanted her full figured body to make Doug horny enough to give her the savage fucking she needed. Doug moved towards her and grabbed her sweatpants and yanked them down.

"You know I do," he answered. "Now get on your back."

Marie stepped out of her sweatpants and stretched out on the fur rug in front of the sofa. Fully naked, her big tits jiggled like full wineskins as she shifted her ass into a good position on the rug. Doug stood over her and stared as she raised her thick legs in the air, completely opening her hungry pussy for the first thrust of his thick black cock.

"Fuck me," she panted as she lay on the floor. "Hurry, Doug. Fuck my wet cunt."

Doug had planned on playing with her breasts first, but dropped to his knees and leaned forward, his giant prick hanging just over the bottom of her mature belly. Marie looked up eagerly as her black lover mounted her, pointing the dark cock tip at the pink and swollen lips of her juicy fuck-hole. The horny blonde mother felt the cock going into her, again stretching her pussy open just like yesterday. The belly-probing length of his cock made her vagina walls spasm as they stretched to accommodate.

"OH GOD," she howled. "Feel...so good...such a...big cock." She took a deep breath. "FUCK MEEE!"

Doug laid himself over her, crushing her enormous tits under his chest, and sinking his cock farther into her cunt. Then he started thrusting up and down, his lean young ass heaving as he speared his big shaft in and out of the soft tightness of her cunt. Marie was so ready she immediately started humping her hips up to meet his strokes, bouncing her heavy ass off the floor as she tried to use him to extinguish the fire of desire in her womb.

"OH GOD...YES...FUCK ME!" She yelled as she wrapped her thighs together high across his back, holding him close and shuddering as the giant cock sliding into her pussy caused yet another small orgasmic explosion in her belly. Marie knew there was more of that he hadn't yet sunk into her and she desperately wanted to feel every inch of his giant black shaft thrusting into abdomen and completely filling her.

Doug started fucking with long, deep and hard strokes, making Marie grunt as his thick rod plowed all the way into her, reaching the depths of her womb. He knew he could last a while and conserved his strength with slow, methodical strokes, driving the mature slut crazy while prolonging his own pleasure. Marie was not as patient as her body was filled again and again with the thick rod.

"FUCK...FUCK...FUCK!" She chanted.

Her insides throbbing uncontrollably, gripping and sucking the thick cock-meat as it pulled out. But then big shaft rammed back into her, stretching her cunt to its limits slit all over again. Doug shifted his hands until they we against her shoulders, stopping her from sliding on the rug and forcing her to absorb the full impact of each thrust. Then he could start fucking her even harder, working above her bare and sweat-glistening body.

"OH GOD...NOT AGAIN!"

Marie felt the huge orgasmic explosion welling up deep inside her again. She feared it as much as she desired it, for it was painful in its pleasure, and she knew she would totally lose control as she did before. She grimaced, her face contorting with raw lust as she twisted her head from side to side on the floor. Suddenly she started humping up at him in a frenzy of passion, releasing any semblance of control as she feverishly thrust her pussy onto the pounding shaft of his prick.

"FUCK MY PUSSY!" she gasped. "UNGGH! I'M...CUMMING...UNGHH...NOW!"

Her entire body experienced incredible spasms in her violent orgasm, with juice gushing out of her ravished pussy and soaking the carpet. Even her labia throbbed with a painful intensity as they tightened around the thick shaft of Doug's dark cock. He kept fucking her cunt with the same long and hard thrusts, guiding her through her orgasm while not dumping his second load into her yet. As Marie slowly came down from the extreme high, she realized she wanted to feel his big cock even deeper inside. She knew what to do.

"Take it out," she panted. "I-I want role over and take it deeper. Hurry!"

Doug stopped pumping and grinned, knowing she was beyond caring about anything except getting fucked by his cock. He pulled his huge thick cock out of her pussy, the giant dark shaft glistening with her pussy juices and throbbing with its need to unload a second bunch of cum. Marie looked at his cock as he backed away from her, wanting to wrap her mouth for more sucking and another stomach full of cum. She resisted and rolled onto her side, pulling one leg up to shamelessly expose her wet and hungry pussy for more stabbing from his cock.

"I'm still so hot and horny, Doug," Marie whimpered, as her itchy fuck-hole throbbed and dripped. "Hurry, honey, please fuck my pussy for me! Do it hard, soft, long, short...I don't care...I just need your cock!"

"You are an absolute fuck-slut," Doug told her with satisfaction.

"Yes I am!" She replied with lust in her eyes. "Use me as your fuck-slut!"

Doug moved forward and straddled her lower leg, aiming his huge, swollen cock between her thick and juice-covered labia. Marie grunted as she felt the enormous black prick once more entering her already worn vaginal canal. In the little time he had pulled out, it had tried to shrink back to normal so now the thickness of his cock stretched her pussy walls again, so she could feel every inch as he eased into her.

"Deeper, Doug," she pleaded. "Oh, please...as deep as you can!"

She didn't care how depraved it sounded. She reached back even spread her pink-flushed ass cheeks wider apart, desperately horny to get him to bury every last bit of his length in her. At the same time the root of his cock bumped into her labia she felt a twinge of pain in her vagina, and knew that it was all she could take.

"YES!" She yelled. "I HAVE IT ALL! NOW FUCK ME!"

Doug started humping against her backside, groaning as he felt her vaginal muscles sucking and flexing around his cock. Now that he was fully in, he was sure he could pound his prick into her with everything he had without hurting her. He grabbed her by the hip as he started his fucking pattern, making Marie scream as he thrust his cock into her with huge deep lunges.

"UNGGH...OH GOD...SO BIG...SO DEEP....UNNGH," she howled between strokes. "FUCK...ME...YES!"

The young black man buried his full length completely with each thrust, ramming every inch of his immense prick into the tender, gripping warmth of her cunt. Marie bucked violently, unable to bear the pleasure coursing from her loins and through her body. She humped rapidly to meet his strokes, her pussy sucking and throbbing around the length of his prick. The pleasure in her pussy and womb was spreading through her whole body, making her stiff nipples tingle. She shamelessly grabbed her breasts and squeezed them hard. Marie felt another orgasm welling up in her crotch and she knew there was nothing she could do to control the intensity of her passion. At this point in her life, there was nothing she loved more than having Doug's cock somewhere in her body.

Doug shifted his hand and slid a finger over her little brown sphincter and Marie let out another yelp. Doug smiled and drove the finger into her ass as he pounded her with even more fervor. Just before the tidal wave of orgasm hit Marie, there was the thought of her taking his enormous prick in her ass. Then all conscious thought stopped.

"I"M CUMMING....MY ASS...MY PUSSY...AAGGGHH!" She yelled loud enough to be heard for miles.

Doug fucked her as hard as he could, thinking only of his own pleasure now and throwing his cock into her as he pressed the finger deeper into her ass. Marie came again and again, not even aware Doug's prick started to spray sticky white cum out of his cock head, basting the rubbery walls of her cunt and adding to the fluids that were nearly pouring out of her. Marie panted as she lay submissively beneath him, her pussy squeezing all the cum out of his prick without her control. She knew she didn't have any control over her body or her mind anymore. She was just too horny. If Doug wanted to, he could fuck or suck her any time his cock got stiff.

The Next Morning

Marie woke as the bright light of mid-morning filled her bedroom. She looked over to Doug, but he was still sleeping. They had fucked on and off all day yesterday. Every time they stopped to clean up and eat, they started up again. After dinner, they had talked for a long time and she had promised Doug not to hold him to any promises about the future. He had not made any promises, but when they went to bed afterwards, he had made slow and gentle love to her. Not the wild rutting they had done all day, but a careful and slow careful build-up of desire through kissing, touching and holding. The resultant orgasm was not a physical as the others, but was mentally and emotionally draining, and they slept nearly twelve hours afterwards.

Today, Doug would have to leave to go back to college. As Marie extracted herself from the bed, she decided she would send him off with a big breakfast and one more thing to remember her by. She slipped into the bathroom to clean herself up. As she looked in the mirror while she brushed out her hair, she noticed her body looked slimmer. Getting on the scale, she found she had lost five pounds in the last two days. Everything on her body looked firmer, and she realized that sex really was the best exercise.

12