Bridge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
12xalt
12xalt
1 Followers

"Anywhere?"

"Of course. If I didn't want to be touched, you wouldn't be here would you?"

She's strong, but not strong enough to keep my hands off of those breasts. And I can tell that there is plenty enough to fill one of my hands.

"Good job. I was hoping you'd get them free. Besides, mine would like to do a little exploring themselves." "The shirt is removable."

"I have a suggestion for you. Why don't you take off my silly little shirt and put that lovely mouth of yours to use. I know you look at my ass, so don't you think your hands would like to check it out too?" "Very good. Yes, right there. What a nice tongue you have."

Yeah, what a nice tongue. And my nice tongue is gonna get to know her nice breasts really well. Nice to know I have an invitation to grab her ass too. Mmmmm, nice. It's firm and soft, all at the same time.

When did my shirt get undone? And why am I being pushed back down? Hey.

"I know I said I like a little struggle, but it's my turn to play with nipples now."

Oh, well then. OH. Well...

And those are buttons, buttons on my pants. I've now got a hand down my pants, and it's not mine. This is the best day ever.

"Oh my!" "It appears that I chose well. It will still fit in my mouth, but barely. Good thing I've got a big mouth huh?"

And now she's kissing me again. If she hadn't just said what I think she just said, that would be enough. I mean, hell, beautiful woman, tongue in my mouth, and one hand on my cock. I've got both hands on her ass, one should be touching those beautiful breasts, but instead, I think I'll move it somewhere else. Already wet. Hot too. Hot and wet. And tight? That's a surprise. I would have thought that she'd be a pretty big slut, dragging me out here and all without telling me her name. Bonus on the tight pussy.

"I see your fingers have found a retreat out of the cold."

She's talking my hand away. Noooo. Oh, and moving it. OH. Right. She's stroking my dick, playing with her clit is a good idea.

"I prefer them here."

"I prefer them to be wherever you want them to be."

"I love fucking intelligent men."

"We aren't fucking yet."

"No, but we will be."

Damn, the wood is cold. But her mouth is so warm. It's warm, it's wet and it's moving up and down on my penis.

NO FUCKING WAY! Oh my God. All the way down. She just took me all the way down. Unh. And she just did it again and stayed there. I've got to look down; cause it feels like her tongue is touching my balls, that's not possible is it? It is. WOW. She saw me look and now she's watching me. Watching me watch her as she sucks me off. Now she's back at the top, maybe I'll be able to breathe, maybe. Oh yeah, adding a hand, mouth on top, painted nails showing as she wraps her hand around me and moves it on the shaft. I think I'm still moving my fingers around and on her clit. Damn, all the way down again. Oh God.

"No, please don't make me cum, you said we'd fuck. I wanna fuck. Please. Please. Please. I'm cumming. Please I'm cumming."

She's swallowing. I'm all the way down her throat and she's swallowing.

"Don't worry doll, we'll still fuck." "Your turn. A few minutes of my pussy in your face and you should be hard again really soon."

This I can do. I hope I can. I can. Can't I?

"Are you gonna just lay there? I thought you wanted to fuck? You wanna fuck, you've gotta please me first. Now, pick me up and move me around to where you can put your tongue back to work."

Ah, but where do I want her? I pick her up, roughly, I'm being impatient I know, but somehow, I don't think she'll mind. The bridge isn't very wide so I shove her on her back and put her legs up on the rails and dive in. She wants me hard again; I'll be hard again. One hand dedicated to me, one to her.

"See, now that's what I wanted, a little bit of forcefulness."

I glance up; she's got a hold of her breasts. Playing with her nipples. When I'm in her, those nipples are mine. The more I suck, the more I twirl my tongue, and the harder she pinches herself. When she pinches really hard, I can tell. She clenches up tight. So tight that those two fingers I've got inside of her actually feel pain. I can only imagine what bringing her to climax will be like.

"Now who’s making who cum? Harder bitch!"

Harder it is bitch.

She peaks. Damn. Damn its gonna be nice. And only moments away. She won't make me wait now.

"Get up here! NOW!" As she grabs my head and pulls it towards hers. She lets go with one hand and uses it to guide me in. It didn't need help, but who the hell cares cause its in now and it don't ever wanna leave. Her legs wrap around me and she starts to move. It's a good thing she blew me off first; I would have already cum if we had fucked. It's that tight and that hot.

I start kissing her. Kissing her harshly. I don't think I could any other way right now.

I lied about the nipples. My hands, both of them are on her ass, her hips, pulling her closer to me as I move within her. She's having a hard time breathing. Well bitch, so am I. And I just keep on kissing her. If you can call it kissing. Mostly my tongue fucking her tongue, just like my cock between her legs.

Those manicured nails are tearing up my back. The pain only makes me pound her harder. The stronger I thrust, the deeper they dig. It's worth it. It even kinda excites me.

I don't believe it, I'm gonna cum. Again. Not so soon. Please, not so soon. I do not want this to end.

"Let me slow down, I'm gonna cum if I don't."

"No way, you wanted to fuck, then fuck bitch. I don't mind it being short as long as it's hard and it's rough."

"You want rough?"

I pull out, yank her from the bridge floor and bend her over the rail. I spread her legs. I touch her. She shivers. I touch her again.

"Then do it, don't make me wait."

"Then beg."

"FUCK ME!"

I look at her. Her breasts are on one side of the rail, hanging there. They are gonna bounce nice. I put my hands on her hips and pull her a little. She whimpers. I like the sound of that.

"What did you say you wanted?"

"You know damn well what I want."

"Put your hands on your back." She does, I take them with my free hand and pin them to her back. Then I enter her again. Hard.

I don't think I've ever been so rough or gone so deep. Her feet actually leave the deck a few times. I can see her breasts when I lean to the side a bit. Watching them move like that excites me more. I think this time I really am gonna cum. My hand has been doing it's job right and she's starting to ram back against me, even if the rail is rough. She's trying to get her hands free too, but I've got a good grip.

Her climax is as strong as I knew it would be. My cock has never felt such intense pressure. I move my hands and put them on her hips and I fuck her as hard as I can. I'm cumming and she's cumming and OH MY GOD.

I can't move. I really can't move. I'm not sure she can either.

Slowly she stands up and turns around. Her waist and below her breasts are bright red. Red from the friction from the rail. Even a bit scratched up. I lean down to kiss her. To try and 'make it better'. She giggles.

"Don't bother. Pull your pants up."

She reaches down, picks up her shirt, puts it on and starts to walk away.

"You're leaving?"

"Yeah, I told you I was. Thanks for lunch."

12xalt
12xalt
1 Followers
12