Bridge Group Ch. 04

Story Info
A wedding stages Joannes fantasy with young man.
5.9k words
4.42
70.3k
9
1

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
149 Followers

Chapter 04 – Out Of Town Wedding

"I'll take this one. Thanks for your help." I grinned at the sales girl, who had been so helpful, holding the gown up to her body to let me see how it would look on Joanne.

"Shall I wrap it as a gift?"

"No, that's not necessary," I replied.

"More exciting gift wrapped," she said seductively.

"Aha, right! You talked me into it."

"Want to write a card?"

I thought for a minute and then began to scrawl on the card. "Hope this pleases all your many boy friends, you sexy devil!" The girl took the card and went off to wrap it. She was soon back with a handsome box with the pink Victoria's Secret logo and ribbon. "

"Someone's a lucky girl, what's the occasion?" she asked with a big smile.

I thought a minute, then laughed and said, "A wedding!"

Well, in a way, it was true. We were invited to a big wedding in one of those nice northern suburbs of Chicago. It would be one of those splashy extravaganzas with a cast of hundreds, as they say. Tonight, Friday, would be the kickoff of a long weekend, beginning with the rehearsal dinner. Tom and Barb, long time neighbors, who had moved to Chicago several years ago, had invited us to the rehearsal dinner, too.

I was home early and Joanne was still packing. I presented the gift and waited for her to open it.

"Good grief, a present? I don't think it's our anniversary is it? Or did you forget the last one and the present is late?"

She laughed and eagerly tore at the ribbon, then lifted the gown out and held it at arm's length.

"Wow, I love it. How pretty!" She looked at her hand through the see-through fabric. "Aha, you dirty old man, I can see why you bought this!"

I turned away to do my own packing and heard her tearing open the card. I waited for the reaction.

"ALL my boyfriends? ALL my boyfriends! That's a laugh. What does that mean?"

"Well you have so many admirers, I thought you might give them a thrill too!" I said, laughing and biting back a grin.

"Where would I ever wear this where anyone but you would see me?" she wanted to know.

"Well, you never know, do you?"

She smiled and held the diaphanous gown up once more. "You'd be shocked if I did, wouldn't you? Well, maybe I should shock you!"

We had a quick bite to eat and were quickly on the road with happy expectations for a big weekend. The thought of Joanne's naked body through that new gown had me thinking. I was hoping for a repeat of our last fantasy adventure. It might be tricky, but I was hoping for an opportunity to lead her to drop some of her inhibitions. The thought of our last adventure parked on a dark wooded lane had me aroused already.

"Are Janet and Bill coming to this extravaganza?" I asked the question innocently as I negotiated the entrance to the expressway.

"Of course they are," she replied quietly.

After a few minutes, I continued the conversation. "Are they bringing Danny?" I glanced over at her, my face full of innocence.

"Now don't start teasing with that again." She stared straight ahead, a small smile playing at the corner of her lips. You know that was all silliness. Don't start in again, Jack. Honestly, you are rotten to the core. I can't believe the things you suggest. Just put it out of your mind!"

I put my hand on her thigh, feeling the warmth of her leg under the nylon.

"Don't start what?"

"You know what! Danny is a nice boy. You shouldn't make jokes."

"Who's joking?"

I glanced again to see if I was pushing too hard. Her face showed that in spite of the words, she enjoyed the vicarious thrill of the flirtation with our 18-year-old neighbor. She remained silent, but the hint of a smile remained.

"You want me to model the new gown for Danny? You had better be careful, you know, I might just do it! It would serve you right!" She said it with mock firmness that she knew would encourage rather than put me off this line of teasing.

"Is Danny coming to the wedding, too?"

"I don't know." She replied. "He might be. He was good friends with Nancy, I think. Maybe he will." Joanne shot a quick glance at me and caught me with a little smile on my face, too. "You better be careful, Jack, Danny is getting too grown up for the kind of teasing you are always proposing. You better be careful, you know, I might just take you up on it some day!" She giggled and nudged me in the ribs.

"Where is the hotel?" I asked, as we approached North Brook.

"Oh, didn't I tell you? Sally Caruthers called and offered their house. They are in Cancun for two weeks. I said we'd love it. OK?"

"Oh? Yeah, Ok, I guess. Not too far from the parties, is it?

"Heavens no, it's on the golf course where the reception will be. Is that close enough? You can walk home if you drink too much!"

Sally and Ed have a gorgeous big house built in the French Colonial style. I recalled that it had high cathedral ceilings in the entry, with a balcony on the second floor overlooking a huge living area below. It was gorgeous. I thought I would still miss some of the party atmosphere around the hotel, but it would still be pretty comfortable.

It set me thinking of how I might induce a fantasy activity for my lovely wife. In fact this would be a lot easier than if we stayed in the hotel. I began to think how I might throw our young friend into the arms of his fantasy lover, Joanne. You can't plan everything. I would just play it by ear.

"Sally left the key with the neighbors. I'll go get it," Joanne said as she strode across the street.

I began unloading the trunk and surveyed the elegant curving street lined with huge oak trees. We would be rattling around alone in this huge house if I didn't come up with a plan. My mind was working on a scenario in advance; but how to make it come together, that was the problem. No pun intended. The U-shaped drive curved in front of an impressive entrance, covered by a cannonaded brick walk. I unlocked the door and pushed it open. The large open entry was impressive, fireplace on the north wall, huge windows looking out over a long green swath of grass to the clubhouse in the distance.

We found our bedroom, directed by a note left by Sally. It was upstairs along a long balcony that overlooked the living room. I watched Sally dress and lounged with a magazine in a large overstuffed chair. Fresh from the shower, she slipped on a pair of white panties that looked fresh and new. She turned to give me a view as she tucked her breasts into a French cut bra that teased her breasts into delectable twin curves. She struggled into pantyhose, very sheer, warm tan in color with a mock lace panty decorating the key area veeing down between her legs. Her long skirt parted half way up her thigh and the blouse was frilly with a neckline that gave a glimpse of her breasts pouting out of the bra.

"You look lovely, sweetheart!" I muttered and feigned a low whistle.

"Thank you, dear." She smiled warmly and signaled she was ready with a little twirl that let the skirt show her flashy legs and high heels.

"I better hope Danny stayed home."

She looked up at me impishly, "Why's that?"

"He's only made of flesh and blood, you know. Sometime he is going to break with your teasing!"

"Oh, don't be silly. Can't happen. You are such a tease." She swept off down the hall and onto the staircase, then glanced back over her shoulder. "Are you starting that silliness again? You are so naughty! I wish you'd stop!"

But, I knew better. She enjoyed our fantasies much, much more than she was willing to admit. I had discovered that her resolve diminished after a good wine and dinner. These fantasies fashioned around Danny's crush on Joanne were fun and yielded wonderful sex for Joanne and I. I was eager to find a subtle way to enjoy a fourth thrilling fantasy. So far it seemed to have no downside. Joanne always denied culpability, I accepted the blame and we both enjoyed it.

The wedding rehearsal was the usual confused debacle that seems to precede every wedding. The dinner was held at a nice restaurant nearby. Bill and Janet were there and I soon spotted Danny looking a little self-conscious on the other side of the room. I began thinking of a way for his presence to play into a sexy scenario.

"Poor Danny, he isn't too thrilled being stuck with Ma and Pa. The hotel suite has two rooms but his bed is a hide-a-bed." Janet told me, rolling her eyes in his direction.

"Oh, really?" An idea had started to form in my head.

"Oh the poor thing!" Joanne joined Janet in commiserating about Danny's plight.

"Look, I don't think Sally would mind, why doesn't he come with us? Plenty of room!" I said.

Joanne looked sharply at me. Then, her face relaxed and she said. "Yes, I'm sure it would be alright. Would he want to do that, Janet?"

"Joanne, you're his favorite 'aunt' he'd follow you anywhere," Janet laughed, casting a loving eye toward her shy but handsome son. "Would it be too much trouble?" Janet wondered.

Joanne looked suspiciously at me as my reply came a little too willingly.

"No trouble at all, he can come with us tonight and we'll find him a comfortable bunk. He can come and go as he likes." Was that a suspicious look Joanne gave me, or was it slightly tinged with guilt? Joanne's upbringing required that there be some guilt over such a fantasy.

There was a combo playing in the lounge and we gravitated to the darkened room.

"Hey, this is just like bridge night. Anybody bring cards?" Janet said gaily. The four of us were in our normal positions reminiscent of our regular night of cards at one house or the other. In fact it was at such a bridge night that the first of the Danny fantasies had started.

"Right, just like home!" I said, "With Danny across the way, it's just like the old days!"

Joanne glanced across the room to where Danny stood against the bar with a group of young people. He seemed to be looking over the shoulder of one at Joanne. I noticed her turn a little more toward him and smiled to myself as her skirt parted half way up her thigh. Intentional or innocent, she was giving him a look at her long luscious legs. She swung the sling pump from her toes. There was no question in my mind that she was teasing him. I was sure that my plan was going to work out perfectly.

"Here's your chance girls, extra young guys for dancing." I pointed to the bar.

"Good idea, no point in sitting here with you old stick-in-the-muds!" Janet was just nicely happy from the dinner wine and stood up with a show of exuberance. "Want to?" she said to Joanne.

I watched as they cajoled the young men, two of whom were quite happy to dance with the attractive older women. I noted that Danny was left staring after them. His eyes followed them as they made their way around the small dance floor. The next tune, it was Danny who Janet led onto the floor and had a motherly swing around the floor. I was certain that Joanne was leaving Danny until last as a matter of appearances.

Ed and I continued our conversation, but my mind was on Danny and Joanne. At last they found themselves together just as the combo played a slow, romantic tune. Their was something different, though, in the way they danced; the way they moved together, their bodies a little closer than with the others. But, maybe it was just my lascivious mind playing tricks on me.

It was near midnight as we headed back to the house, Danny in the back seat with his bag. Joanne was in the front, turned toward him in her seat, the evening of wine talking animatedly. I glanced at the expanse of thigh visible through the slit of her skirt and smiled to myself in the darkness. I could just make out the hint of white panty at the top of her thigh.

Joanne went upstairs while I fixed myself one more drink. I could hear Danny and Joanne quietly selecting a room for him and finding fresh sheets in the hall linen closet.

Danny came back down almost immediately and I handed a beer to him as we sat in the big comfortable leather couch in front of the fireplace.

"Well, we're a little short of young girls for you to chase after! I mean compared to weddings of people your age."

"Oh, no problem." he said.

"Joanne and your mom seem to like the extra attention though."

He laughed a little. "They're pretty good dancers, too!"

"Hope they aren't driving you crazy?" I said quizzically.

"Oh, no. No, not at all."

We were silent for a moment. Then he continued, as if it was an afterthought.

"I mean, ..... Mrs. Williams is great. A good dancer, I mean. You're a lucky man. …. I always thought." He stumbled in his speech a little, but pressed on, urged by perhaps one beer too many.

I smiled at his embarrassment over the compliment.

"I'll lend her to you for the weekend. Take the pressure off me!" I looked at him with a grin.

"Oh, no, … oh, you're kidding. Right!" he managed to mumble.

Joanne came to the top of the stairs and gazed down on us. "Oh still partying, eh? I thought we were going to bed! No fair!"

"Come on down, we're having a nightcap and telling lies!" I said.

"I've already got my 'jammies on." She said.

"We don't mind." I jibed. "Wow, look at you!" I had turned and found Joanne standing in the new gown with a light behind her. Her body looked shapely, shadowed against the nylon.

"You can come down, it's just family!" I urged.

She thought about it for a minute. "I don't have a robe with me." But then she started down the stairs.

"Will you excuse my appearance? My husband gave me this as a present, Danny. It's too pretty to hide. What do you think?"

Danny nearly choked. Joanne looked wonderful. The long pleated gown floated out around her long legs as she swept down the stairs and then turned for our approving glances.

"You look beautiful, Mrs. Williams. Like always, I mean." He was recapturing his composure.

I could see the outline of her panties and bra under the gown. Even I felt a stirring in my loins. Poor Danny might blow a gasket, though.

"Who is going to dance with me?" Joanne seemed to be wide-awake again and lubricated by the wine. She had overcome the concern over the gown showing off her considerable charms.

I turned the music up a little and took her in my arms. We did a few steps and I slipped my hand from the small of her back down over her bottom, teasing back and forth lightly with my fingertips. Joanne pressed her mound against the top of my thigh as we turned and I felt my cock press against her softness.

"Here, you take over, Danny, my wife prefers good dancers to my heavy footed stomping. Besides, you're the guest here." She pinched my arm and her eyes opened wide at me.

In spite of the reprimand to me, Joanne snuggled into Danny's arms and pressed close to him, pulling his hand in close to their bodies the way she likes to dance.

"You need atmosphere!" I said, turning off a couple of lights. "I'm off to bed. You two youngsters turn off the lights when you come up!"

I turned and walked up the steps and into our room, making a point of closing the door a little louder than necessary. I waited a few minutes, turned out the lights, and then quietly opened the door and listened. The music continued to be romantic and soft. Frank Sinatra was singing "It Had To Be You."

I could hear Joanne giggling and then more quiet words as I slipped down the hall and peered down from the balcony. I watched silently a shiver of excitement running down my arms setting the hair on end. As they turned I could see her panties plainly visible and taut band of her bra arching across her back.

I crouched and crept closer, then laid down flat so as not to be caught watching. I could see them well now, as they slowly turned, hardly moving. Joanne was pressed close now, her thighs slightly astride Danny's leg and I knew how her mound must feel against him as she moved slowly back and forth against it. I imagined how hard Danny's cock must be and wondered if she was feeling it.

Her face seemed buried in his neck and his head was down and pressed against her hair. I watched as they turned slowly. Danny's hand was still on the small of her back, but his fingers were temptingly straying lower each time I looked. I watched closely as his fingers toyed with the elastic of her panties for the first time. Joanne nuzzled closer in response, letting him know it was all right. Her hand tucked his hand closer and I could see that she was pressing his hand close against her breast now. They stayed in that position, not moving, just scintillating against each other's body.

I couldn't quite understand why this was making my heart pound the way it was, but it was. I watched fascinated as I saw the young man's hand cover my wife's ass, watched as she reached to cover his hand for a moment, then slowly pull it higher. She didn't pull his hand away though, just pulled it so that it rested a little higher on the curve of her ass and left it there. He had moved a little too fast for comfort. Why was it so thrilling to lie here and watch Danny fondle the lovely roundness of my wife's ass?

I reached to adjust my cock to a more comfortable position, and continued watching their loving movements. My heart was pounding so loudly, that I thought they must hear it as well as I could. Danny's hand was on her bottom now, fully extended over the crease of her body, teasing her with little tickling sensations. I knew how much she would be enjoying this. With a start, I realized that it would be making her pussy wet with the cream of her vagina. The thought thrilled me, as I imagined those delicate folds bathed in her juices, slipping against each other as she made the tiny little dance steps. I thought about how the young man's hard cock was prodding against her tummy and how her nipples must tingle, hard from that prodding. My cock swelled against the constraint of my pants.

They laughed together, and he swung her away. She twirled back into his arms, her back to him. I watched as their hands slipped together up her stomach and then cuddled under her lovely breasts. They dipped from side to side, and then his hand surrounded the orb of her breast. Danny squeezed as her hand trailed down to touch his thigh, leaving his hand exploring on its own. He was still tentative, though, just holding the wonder of her breast as if it might break, or that she might stop him. But she didn't. He continued fondling it, caressing it, loving it.

As the song ended, he smilingly bowed and then knelt at her feet, as if bowing before his queen waiting to be knighted. They laughed happily as I watched the scene. But the queen did something even nicer. My heart leapt into my throat as she swirled her skirt and lifted it over his head.

"I dub thee Knight!" Joanne said, her voice betraying the nervousness I knew she must be feeling. The skirt of the gown came down around him. He was left facing that delicious mound in her white lace panties and completely swathed in a gossamer world full of the scent of her perfume and the perfume of her pussy . My heart would not go out of my throat and my eyes must have bugged out of my head as I waited for what was next.

Slowly, slowly, his hands moved. I realized that his hands were now on her legs, slipping slowly, in their caress, upward as he moved closer, both knees on the floor now. Completely covered by the gift gown I had presented to her today. His body looked ghostly under the nylon. Joanne looked down at him and then, just as slowly, her hands went to his head and pulled him closer still. I could see that his head was turned to the side so that his cheek was pressed against the silkiness of her panties. Her mound would be pressed against his cheek, her tummy against his temple. The warmth of her body would be teasing him and making him just like a Knight of old.

Awestruck, I watched as his hands found her bottom once again, this time with only her panties between him and her flesh.

Charly
Charly
149 Followers
12